Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: THE LEGENDARY SIBLINGS by Gu Long Part 3

after all this time, all the long chapters, the climatic moment is just around the corner! i'm so excited

this had better be a grand fight.... but knowing GL, we'll end up with 3 sentences of sword stances. i'm still wondering if YNT and the floral princesses will have an all out fight in the end. that would be awesome...

new chapter~~

Chap 124

A gust of wind blew past, heaven and earth seemed to be suddenly filled with a murderous air.

Xiao Yu’er shrunk his neck in and said, “What strong wind, how cold, I really should have worn a few more pieces of clothing.”

Yan Nan Tian furrowed his brow and asked in a low voice, “You cannot stand it already?”

Xiao Yu’er replied, “Uncle need not worry, I am not that delicate.”

Yan Nan Tian was silent for a moment before saying slowly, “When a person’s internal energy is of a certain level, although he is still susceptible to cold and heat, but at least he won’t be like an average person who is afraid of cold and heat.”

Xiao Yu’er replied, “Yes.”

Yan Nan Tian added, “The martial arts you learnt is the essence of all the hard work that various martial arts elders had put in, and all the moves can be considered one of the best in martial arts. Besides, since you were young your Uncle Wan has given you a good foundation, and you have not deviated in the practice of your martial arts. Because of all these conditions added together, I was not worried about letting you duel with Hua Wu Que, but I do not really know how good is your internal power. You’re very clever, and very lucky. My only worry is that you’re too flippant, and too impatient, so you have not cultivated the pure essence of your martial arts.”

Xiao Yu’er lowered his head and laughed, “I may not concentrate fully when doing other things, but when it comes to martial arts I am quite serious.”

Yan Nan Tian nodded his head, “I hope so.” He suddenly asked again, “Since you have fought with Hua Wu Que before, do you know how is his martial arts?”

Xiao Yu’er thought for a moment and said, “For Floral Palace to enjoy such fame, naturally there is a special secret to their martial arts, especially that ‘Shifting Flower Grafting Jade’ skill, really gives others a headache.” He continued with a laugh, “Luckily I have more or less found out some of its secrets.”

Yan Nan Tian replied with a straight face, “Shifting Flower Grafting Jade is only one of the many martial arts skills of the Floral Palace. The changes in Floral Palace’s martial arts are complex, calm yet deeply profound. Besides, although I see that Hua Wu Que may not look as smart as you, but actually he’s definitely not dumber than you. Your martial arts are superficial yet messy, his martial arts is sharp yet deep. When you fight with him, don’t try to fight head on with him, it’s best to think of ways to make him use up some of his energy first.”

Xiao Yu’er replied, “I know this as well. His foundation is really better than mine. My chances of winning may not be high when dueling with him, but I have a very big advantage.”

Yan Nan Tian said fiercely, “In martial arts, there’s no way one can take advantage, when you’re thinking of taking someone’s advantage, then you would have lost first.”

Xiao Yu’er said seriously, “Yes, but… I already know how good his martial arts is, but he does not know the origins of my martial arts at all, because I have never revealed my true prowess in front of anyone.”

A trace of admiration passed through Yan Nan Tian’s eyes, and he said, “Very good, only when you know yourself and your opponent, will you be able to win every single battle.”

Xiao Yu’er suddenly laughed, “Uncle Yan, I’d like to ask you something as well.”

Yan Nan Tian replied, “Go ahead.”

Xiao Yu’er blinked and said, “If you were to really fight with Princess Yao Yue, how confident will you be of winning?”

Yan Nan Tian looked at a floating cloud in the distance, silent for a long moment, and the corners of his strong lips revealed a rare trace of a smile. He did not reply Xiao Yu’er’s question, but Xiao Yu’er no longer need his answer. Xiao Yu’er can’t help but reveal a smile that came straight from his heart as well.

Wan Chun Liu who had been standing by the side all this while without speaking suddenly said, “The time’s almost up, are you ready?”

Xiao Yu’er nodded his head but suddenly asked, “I have a question to ask Uncle Wan as well.”

Wan Chun Liu replied with a smile, “I may not be able to answer all your questions, I may not be as knowledgeable as you.”

Xiao Yu’er smiled as well, “But Uncle Wan will surely know this.”

He suddenly took out a wine cup very carefully and said, “There’s still a drop of wine in this cup. I keep suspecting that the wine is poisoned, and it’s a kind of poison that’s colorless and odorless, can Uncle Wan see if it’s really poisoned?”

Wan Chun Liu took over the wine cup and used his pinky to dab on the remaining wine in the cup, put it to his nose to sniff, used his tongue and lightly licked, and said, “This wine…”

Xiao Yu’er suddenly interrupted him, “Regardless of whether this wine is poisoned or not, Uncle Wan please do not tell me now.”

Wan Chun Liu asked, “Why is that so?”

Xiao Yu’er sighed and said, “Because if the wine is really poisoned, I’ll be very angry, but if the wine is not poisoned, I’ll feel very sad. Therefore Uncle Wan better wait until after my duel to tell me in case I get distracted.”

Although Wan Chun Liu found it strange, but he still replied with a smile, “All right, anyway no one can ever guess what you’re up to.”

But Xiao Yu’er forgot about one thing. If he were to lose, then won’t he forever not know the answer?

I have a feeling that the wine wasn't poisoned.
    www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy8 [Raymond Lam, Bosco Wong, Ron Ng]

www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy5 [oneshots]

Me2 thinks that the wine isn't posioned...

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Xiao Yu’er blinked and said, “If you were to really fight with Princess Yao Yue, how confident will you be of winning?”

Yan Nan Tian looked at a floating cloud in the distance, silent for a long moment, and the corners of his strong lips revealed a rare trace of a smile. He did not reply Xiao Yu’er’s question, but Xiao Yu’er no longer need his answer. Xiao Yu’er can’t help but reveal a smile that came straight from his heart as well.
    initially I thought this paragraph shows YNT has confident of winning over YY, but giving a second thought I believe that Gulong was trying to tell us YNT smile because he has finally found a worthy opponent.

Thanks Jean for the update, and please publish this translation hehe
    仁。智。义。信。礼。忠。孝。悌。忍
    慈。慧。气。念。仪。实。心。情。耐

If the wine wasn't poisoned then what was she planning?

long update! Enjoy.... and this is the end of chapter 123! 2 more to go!

The Murong ladies and their husbands naturally can see what’s happening on both Xiao Yu’er and Hua Wu Que’s side, and were feeling perplexed.

Murong Shuang commented, “Did you see that? It seems that Xiao Yu’er and Hero Yan has endless things to talk about, but Hua Wu Que and the Floral Princesses only stood there staring.”

Murong Shan Shan replied, “That’s right, it seems that the Floral Princess is totally unconcerned whether Hua Wu Que will win or lose this battle. Don’t the master and disciple have any feelings between them at all?”

Nangong Liu sighed, “Maybe it’s because they feel confident that Hua Wu Que will win this battle.”

Murong Shan Shan pursed her lips, “I don’t think so. Hua Wu Que may be quite good with his wits and martial arts, but Xiao Yu’er cannot be too easily dismissed as well. If we talk about the ability to react while fighting, I think no one else can be compared to him.”

Murong Shuang agreed, “That’s right. I think that Hua Wu Que’s martial arts is a little better, but when highly skilled martial artists fight, brute strength alone is not of much use. The main point is to see who can react to circumstances better and gain an upper hand on the enemy first.”

Qin Jian said, “From what I know, Xiao Yu’er’s best martial arts seems to be a collection of the best moves from various sects, he has at least a sixty percent chance of winning this duel.”

Murong Shan Shan replied, “I think it’s more than sixty percent.”

They don’t really like Hua Wu Que that much, that’s why they were rooting for Xiao Yu’er, but the people on ‘Mad Lion’ Tie Zhan’s side were different.

Xiao Nu Shi was telling Tie Zhan, “How confident do you think your son-in-law is of winning this battle?”

Tie Zhan replied, “One hundred percent.”

Xiao Nu Shi laughed, “Don’t you be so sure, I think that Xiao Yu’er is not so easy to deal with. Besides, he has Yan Nan Tian supporting him.”

Tie Zhan replied, “What fart’s use is that, Yan Nan Tian can’t fight on his behalf. No matter how smart he is, but a disciple taught by Li Da Zui, Du Jiao Jiao and the rest will be limited in his prowess.”

Xiao Nu Shi said, “Oh? And I thought he’s Yan Nan Tian’s disciple. If I’ve known that his martial arts were taught by those evil friends of yours, I won’t even be bothered to watch this duel.”

Suddenly Yan Nan Tian got up and said, “The time has arrived, go.”

Although his words were directed at Xiao Yu’er, but his voice was like a bell that resonated throughout the mountains.

Hua Wu Que stood up as well, bowed towards the Floral Princesses and asked, “Teacher, do you have any further instructions?”

Princess Yao Yue replied, “No, go ahead, I know you will definitely not disappoint me.” Her voice may sound calm, but her feelings were extremely excited.

The last moment is finally here. This time, she will not allow this duel to stop halfway again no matter what. This time, either Xiao Yu’er or Hua Wu Que must fall.

Whoever is thinking of describing her feelings of nervousness and excitement now, his efforts will be futile, because her feelings of nervousness and excitement now, no one else in the world will be able to imagine. The only one who can understand her feelings, naturally is Princess Lian Xing.

Her face looks even more pale than usual and when Hua Wu Que turned around to look at her, she actually avoided Hua Wu Que’s eyes, because she is afraid that she will blurt out this secret! She is not a person with excessive feelings, but on this rainy day, she realized that she has changed a little. Because in that cave, she has gone through a lot of things that she has never gone through before. Never did she imagine that all these things would actually happen to her.

Throughout her life she never knew how it felt like for someone to face death, and have never known fear. She has never relied on others, nor has she ever felt gratitude towards anyone. Naturally she has never been hungry, never been drunk, and all the more she’d never imagine that she will one day fall into the arms of a man. All these things that she’s never experienced in decades of her life, actually befell her all at once within a short span of two, three days. And each event is so fresh and etched, that she cannot forget about it no matter how hard she tried.

These few days, whenever she thought of Xiao Yu’er, she will feel a stab of pain in her heart. Xiao Yu’er has really treated her quite nicely, but how did she treat Xiao Yu’er? This venomous and cruel plan is all arranged by her. The wretched fate of Xiao Yu’er and Hua Wu Que, with just one word from her, can be changed totally. But she cannot, and she dare not say the word!

Xiao Yu’er bowed respectfully towards Yan Nan Tian and Wan Chun Liu and walked out. Hua Wu Que is already waiting for him, but it seems that he’s not in a hurry at all, and was greeting everyone.

And then he walked towards Hua Wu Que.

Hua Wu Que looked at him saying his farewells to everyone, and can’t describe the feelings he had. Because only he knows that Xiao Yu’er will not die. He has promised Tie Xin Lan, and to keep his promise, he has decided to sacrifice himself. Death, is not an easy matter. When a person is about to die, only then will he know that life is worth pining for. But Tie Xin Lan’s feelings will be forever etched in his heart, never be able to discard. When he cannot have both, he can only choose to give up life, and embrace love.

When he saw Xuanyuan San Guang, Little Fairy and the rest feeling pity towards Xiao Yu’er, Hua Wu Que felt even more difficulty describing how he felt. He is now determined to die, but there’s not even a single person he can bid farewell to.

He asked himself, “After my death, who will feel sad for me, weep for me?” He almost wanted to run towards Tie Xin Lan, hug her and have a good cry, but he did not do that and he cannot do that. He can only stand there quietly waiting for Xiao Yu’er to come over….

The battle has begun! In the martial arts realm, every day, every hour, every instant, there’ll be countless people having death duels but for a thousand, hundred years, there will never be another battle that will be sadder than this! Because in this duel, both parties have no wish to hurt the other, both parties would rather sacrifice himself, never has the martial arts realm witnessed such a situation. And the saddest thing is, the one who dies in this duel may be pitiful, but the fate of the one living will be even worse.

Even before the duel started, even as far as twenty years ago, it’s already fated that the two of them will only face death. But these two have to be blood brothers. Those present, with the exception of the Floral Princesses, if they were to know about this matter, they will certainly feel depressed and weep. But what a pity that until they’re dead, no one will know this secret!

Only Tie Xin Lan’s feelings is different from everyone else’s. Hua Wu Que and Xiao Yu’er did not speak at all before they started the fight! Maybe it’s because they feel that they have said everything they want to say long ago, and there’s nothing much to be said now. Hua Wu Que did not speak to Tie Xin Lan as well although Tie Xin Lan’s fate is now intertwined with his, and undoubtedly she is already the most important person in his life.

“Begin.” Once Yan Nan Tian’s voice called out, the two of them started fighting. But before Hua Wu Que struck, Tie Xin Lan realized that he took a look at her.

Although he only took one look at her, but this look is worth more than a million or a thousand words. Tie Xin Lan saw his eyes, and knows that he is bidding his farewell to her, he is making a promise to her, he is telling her that his love is stronger than the mountains and deeper than the sea. She already knows that he is telling her, “I will not let you down, Xiao Yu’er will definitely not die, don’t worry.”

But Tie Xin Lan’s heart has shattered. Although she has gotten what she asked for, but is this really what she wanted? Does she really want Hua Wu Que dead. She looked at Hua Wu Que, tears flowing down her cheeks.

“I will not let you down as well, don’t worry!” She retreated quietly, and left, because no matter what she cannot bear to watch Hua Wu Que die because of her, die in front of her. Because not only is Hua Wu Que her lover, her husband, but also her friend, her brother, her soul, her life…

Thanks a lot Jean.

I thought there were 127 Chapters.

Because not only is Hua Wu Que her lover, her husband, but also her friend, her brother, her soul, her life…
    Someone KILL this *****. Wow. Just wow. Un-fuggin-believable.
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

Bah! What is wrong with Yan and Yao Yue?!??! You are supposed to fight, not look at clouds!Lousy @#$%^! Fight dammit!

Aren't these #1 undefeated types supposed to be extrememly pleased to meet a worthy match?
    Last edited by Han Solo; 09-18-07 at 10:12 PM. Reason: language CC, language
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post
    Bah! What is wrong with Yan and Yao Yue?!??! You are supposed to fight, not look at clouds!Lousy pussies! Fight dammit!

Aren't these #1 undefeated types supposed to be extrememly pleased to meet a worthy match?
    Not every is Dugu Qiubai!

Because not only is Hua Wu Que her lover, her husband, but also her friend, her brother, her soul, her life…
    wait a sec... he's her lover AND her brother??

On a happier note, thanks for the update, Jean! You're really powering through here

haha i was wondering the same thing, lover and brother? -.- I feel so bad for HWQ, everyone's rooting for XYE...
    www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy8 [Raymond Lam, Bosco Wong, Ron Ng]

www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy5 [oneshots]

remember at an earlier point, they were supposed to become sworn siblings? When they were looking for XYE and met up with Black Spider? Maybe that's what she meant by 'brother'.

actually, I've just finished translating the whole novel. Do you guys want to get an overdose of the story or savour the moment slowly?

OVERDOSE US NOW!

Pretty please?

remember at an earlier point, they were supposed to become sworn siblings? When they were looking for XYE and met up with Black Spider? Maybe that's what she meant by 'brother'.

actually, I've just finished translating the whole novel. Do you guys want to get an overdose of the story or savour the moment slowly?
    Slowly?

I'll feel sad if i can't read your work again, Jean.

And thanks heaps if i never voiced my appreciation enough.

Han SOlo
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

Default Over Dose!!!

Thanks so much for the translation Jean! It's an important part of my daily internet searching ritual. But as much as I'd be sad to have the story finished I can't wait to know what happens!
    Thanks so much and I look forward to re-reading the story and reading anything else you might translate in the future if you feel so inclined.

OVERDOSE, PLEASE!!!

i'll have a nosebleed and keel over, but i can hardly wait to read the ending! please, oh please with a cherry on top!

i can't believe the end is so near. it's been such a blast, but the anticipation is killing me....

“I will not let you down as well, don’t worry!” She retreated quietly, and left, because no matter what she cannot bear to watch Hua Wu Que die because of her, die in front of her. Because not only is Hua Wu Que her lover, her husband, but also her friend, her brother, her soul, her life…

I suppose it is too much to hope for that she kills herself too?
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

Oh all right, I'm feeling generous.... but allow me to leave all of you with one last cliffhanger.

All will be revealed tomorrow!

Chap 125

The white clouds floated by.

Su Ying collapsed under the tree, looking at the floating clouds in a daze, her tears dried up long ago. Because her life and soul, her lover and husband, is now among the clouds, fighting a duel to the death with someone else. But she does not even know the outcome of this duel. Did Xiao Yu’er win? Or lose? Alive? Or dead?…Su Ying rubbed her eyes and told herself, “Why should I be concerned about him? Who is he to me?”

She wanted to stand up, to pick herself up, but not only is her heart shattered, her whole body seems to be shattered as well, so how can she stand up.

Suddenly, heart-rending sobs can be heard from behind the tree, as if someone has collapsed at the other side of the tree. The tree is as wide as three people holding hands around it, so she did not realize that Su Ying is behind the tree.

But Su Ying could tell that she is Tie Xin Lan, and was thinking, “Why has Tie Xin Lan come here? Why is she so sad? Could it be that the duel is over, could it be that either Xiao Yu’er or Hua Wu Que is dead? But, who died?”

Su Ying struggled to get up and went around.

Tie Xin Lan was startled, and asked hoarsely, “You’re here as well?”

Su Ying grabbed her arms tightly and asked, “He… he’s dead?” Tie Xin Lan quietly nodded her head, and cried bitterly again. Su Ying only felt giddiness, and her whole body almost collapsed. Before she even fell to the ground, she has started wailing.

Both of them sat under the tree facing each other, crying. After a long time spent crying, Tie Xin Lan suddenly asked, “Xiao Yu’er is not dead, why are you crying?”

Su Ying was stunned, and she wiped her tears, “Xiao Yu’er is not dead? Is Hua Wu Que the one who died?”

Tie Xin Lan replied, “Mmm.”

Su Ying was surprised and ecstatic, but suddenly raised her voice, “I don’t believe it, Xiao Yu’er will never kill Hua Wu Que.”

Tie Xin Lan replied, “It’s not him who killed Hua Wu Que, but Hua Wu Que killed himself.”

Su Ying asked, “He killed himself? Why?” Tie Xin Lan’s lips are already bloody from her chewing on it, and she stammered, “Because… because I begged him not to kill Xiao Yu’er. Since he promised me, he can only die himself…”

Su Ying opened her eyes wide in shock and stared, as if she has never seen someone like her. After a long moment, she said each word clearly, “You obviously know that Hua Wu Que will die, yet you’re still begging him not to kill Xiao Yu’er?”

Tie Xin Lan’s body seemed constricted, and she gritted her teeth in pain.

Su Ying continued, “Hua Wu Que obviously knows this, but he still promised you?”

Tie Xin Lan’s pained eyes revealed a trace of tenderness and said, “He is the greatest person on earth.”

Su Ying asked, “But for Xiao Yu’er, you’re willing to let such a great man die? I did not expect that your feelings for Xiao Yu’er would be so deep…”

Tie Xin Lan suddenly shouted, “But the one I truly love is not Xiao Yu’er.”

Su Ying asked, “It’s not Xiao Yu’er, then is it Hua Wu Que?”

Tie Xin Lan wept, “That’s right, I… I love him, totally love him. You’ll never understand how deeply I love him now, no one knows how deeply I love him.”

Su Ying exclaimed, “But you want him to die!”

Tie Xin Lan covered her face and sobbed, “That’s right, because I am determined to die with him.”

Su Ying looked at Tie Xin Lan, shocked as well. After a moment, she heaved a long sigh, “Why are you doing this?”

Tie Xin Lan replied with a cry, “Because I’ve fallen in love with Hua Wu Que, Hua Wu Que has also fallen in love with me. I feel that we cannot let Xiao Yu’er down, so we can only die… only with death can we repay him.”

Su Ying heaved a long sigh, “I still do not understand. Even though I am a woman as well, I still do not understand your intentions, no wonder men say that a woman’s heart is difficult to grasp…” Suddenly she saw Tie Xin Lan’s body convulsing and her whole body rolled into a ball.

Su Ying cried hoarsely, “What’s wrong with you?”

Tie Xin Lan shut her eyes tightly, her face full of pain, but the corners of her mouth curved up into a slight smile. This smile is actually filled with happiness and bliss. She said each word clearly, “Now that he is dead, I’m going to die too. We’ll be reunited immediately. All the ugly, cruel, painful things in the world, will never be able to hurt us again.”

Su Ying held her hands and said, “Nonsense, you won’t die.”

Tie Xin Lan said with a sad smile, “I’ve already taken the most venomous poison in the world, I will surely die.”

Now, Xiao Yu’er and Hua Wu Que have fought for more than 700 stances. Their martial arts are like the water flowing in the river that keeps on flowing, never ending. Strange and wonderful strokes kept on appearing, no one dared to blink an eye, it was extraordinary! But this battle is obviously coming to an end. It doesn’t mean that they have used up their internal energy, but because they have no wish to continue the fight.

They’re like a pair of peacocks, who have opened their beautiful tail feathers. Now, they can die with no regrets!

Xiao Nu Shi can’t help but shake her head and sighed, “A pity, oh pity! These two kids are geniuses who are rarely seen in the martial arts realm for a hundred years, it’s be a pity no matter which one died.”

Mi Shi Ba can’t help but sigh and nod, “This is called fate makes fun of men…fate makes fun of men…”

The others felt the same way as them too, even Yan Nan Tian can’t help but felt admiration and pity for Hua Wu Que. Of course he hopes that Xiao Yu’er will win, but he did not wish to see a youth like Hua Wu Que die so horribly. But he did not know that neither of them would be able to live.

Only Princess Lian Xing knows this secret. On her pale yet beautiful face, she can’t help but reveal an overwrought expression. She mumbled in her heart, “How can I let these two people die? Hua Wu Que is a child that I brought up, Xiao Yu’er not only saved my life, but my reputation, how can I watch these two people die in front of me!”

She suddenly dashed out. In that instant, she has totally forgotten the hatred she had for the last twenty years, and only felt hot blood coursing through her, unable to control herself.

She can’t help but yelled, “Stop, I have something to say.” But a pity her voice is hoarse, and everyone was captivated by this mind-shattering duel, and no one noticed what she was trying to say.

But Princess Yao Yue noticed her. As soon as she spoke, Princess Yao Yue has flown towards her, and fast as lightning, grabbed her arms and sealed her acupoints. She asked fiercely, “What do you have to say?”

Princess Lian Xing weeped, “Sister, it happened twenty years ago, it’s been so long. Jiang Feng and his wife may have let you down, but… but now even their bodies have turned into ashes. Sister, you… why must you continue hating them?”

“You want to spare them?” Princess Yao Yue’s face became so pale that it’s transparent again, and said “Are you going to reveal their secret now?”

Princess Lian Xing said, “I only want to…” She suddenly noticed Princess Yao Yue’s expression and can’t help but shivered. Princess Yao Yue said each word clearly, “Ever since you were seven years old, you’d love to create mischief for me. No matter what I like, you would want to fight with me for it, no matter what I want to do, you would think of a way to create trouble!” Her face became more and more transparent, looking like ice that has been covered by winter’s fog.

Princess Lian Xing’s expression changed as well, and stammered, “You… don’t you forget, I am still your sister.” She quickly turned around, thinking of using the opportunity to shake off Princess Yao Yue’s hand, but by now there is a horrible force of coldness coming out from Princess Yao Yue’s palms, going right into her heart.

Princess Lian Xing asked in shock, “You’re crazy, what are you trying to do?”

Princess Yao Yue said each word slowly, “I am not crazy, it’s just that I’ve waited twenty years for today, I will not let anyone destroy it, not even you…”

With every word that she spoke, the coldness in Princess Lian Xing’s body increased and by the time she finished her sentence, Princess Lian Xing’s body is almost hardened. She only felt as if she has been dunked in an icy lake naked, and the water surrounding her is slowly turning into ice. She wanted to struggle, but she has no more strength.

Princess Yao Yue is not looking at her at all, but staring at Xiao Yu’er and Hua Wu Que, the corners of her mouth slowly curling up into a sinister smile and said slowly, “Look, this battle is almost over. If Jiang Feng and Yue Nu were to know that their twin sons are now killing each other, they will surely regret what they have done.”

Princess Lian Xing’s lips trembled, and suddenly she used all her strength and shouted, “Don’t fight anymore, do you hear? Because you are blood brothers!”

Princess Yao Yue smiled coldly and did not stop her at all, because although she has used all her strength to shout, but the others could only hear her teeth chattering, and can’t tell what is she shouting about at all. Princess Lian Xing’s eyes unconsciously teared. For decades, this may be the first time she cried, but the tears that came out became ice in a while as well.

She knows that there really is no way to change Xiao Yu’er and Hua Wu Que’s fate now, because the only one in the world who knows this secret is now Princess Yao Yue. And Princess Yao Yue will never reveal this secret, unless Xiao Yu’er or Hua Wu Que were to fall, and by then everything will come to an end. This complicated, entangling hatred will only end then. This ending is too distressing, Princess Lian Xing has no wish to watch further. In reality, she is unable to watch further.

Tie Xin Lan collapsed into Su Ying’s arms, panting, and struggled to say, “We… we can be considered sisters, now I want to beg you of one thing, I wonder if you will agree!”

Su Ying caressed her hair gently and said softly, “It doesn’t matter what you want me to do, just say it.”

Tie Xin Lan said, “After I die, I hope that you will bury Hua Wu Que and I together, and I hope you will tell Xiao Yu’er, although I cannot marry him, but I’ll forever be his sister, his friend.”

Su Ying rubbed her eyes and said, “I… I promise you.”

Tie Xin Lan stared at her and said slowly again, “I also hope that you will take good care of Xiao Yu’er. He may be a wild horse, but with you by his side, maybe he will become a little better.”

Su Ying sighed sadly and said, “Will he?”

Tie Xin Lan replied, “Yes, because I understand him very well. I know that the person he truly likes, is you, as for me… He has never liked me, it’s just that he always wanted to win, to be better…”

Su Ying trembled, “I know… I know everything, please don’t say anymore. No matter what you want me to do, I will promise you.”

Tie Xin Lan smiled weakly, and slowly closed her eyes. Her smile is so serene, because she is no longer troubled, no longer worried. Su Ying looked at her, and her tears unconsciously fell like rain…

Hua Wu Que’s hands gradually slowed. He knows that the time is up, there’s no reason to drag on further.

Everything will have to end sooner or later and at a time like this, he is feeling especially calm instead. Jealousy, hatred, winning, boasting… all these mundane feelings have reached a new level suddenly, and this new level is the highest sentiment for humans.

He only hopes that Xiao Yu’er will live well, Tie Xin Lan will live well, all his friends and enemies will live well, and live happily. He concentrated on Xiao Yu’er’s moves, waiting for a chance.

Waiting for a chance to die! He is preparing to let Xiao Yu’er ‘win’ magnificently, not wishing for anyone to see that he is sending himself to death’s door, and even more so not wishing for Xiao Yu’er to know. Therefore he cannot deliberately reveal any loopholes, not collide into Xiao Yu’er’s palms himself. He is going to wait until Xiao Yu’er is using a very strange move, then he’ll deliberately find himself ‘unable to avoid it’!

Xiao Yu’er’s body turned, his left palm slicing down diagonally, his right palm hidden behind his body. Hua Wu Que knows that his laft palm is meant to be a fake move, and the real fatal move will be the right palm that is going to follow. When the other party blocks his left palm, he will have to turn his body, and the right palm will naturally strike from the bottom. This move can be real or fake, and the area where it’s striking is uncommon and strange, and it can be considered one of the rare fatal moves in the martial arts realm.

But it seems that Xiao Yu’er is getting confused from the fight, and he actually forgot that he has used this move once earlier, and although it was a close shave for Hua Wu Que when he was avoiding this move earlier, but now he would have been very familiar with this move.

This is exactly Hua Wu Que’s ‘chance’. His palm cut up from the bottom, aiming directly at Xiao Yu’er’s armpit, because he knows that by the time his palm reaches that point, Xiao Yu’er’s body would have turned over. When his palm attack meets only the air, he would have ‘used up his moves’ and when Xiao Yu’er’s right palm rushes out, he will immediately die under Xiao Yu’er’s palm. So his move may look like a very ingenious move, but it’s actually a move that will send him to his death.

Who would have expected that this time Xiao Yu’er’s body turned very much slower than previously, and by the time Hua Wu Que’s palm reached his armpit, his body has not turned over. The soft bones under the armpit, is one of the fatal points in the body. Hua Wu Que was very confident, and deliberately used a lot of his strength in this attack, so by the time he realized something was wrong, it was too late to retract or change his move.

With a loud ‘bang’, Xiao Yu’er flew out from his blow.

Amongst all the gasps of shock, Yan Nan Tian has already leapt up seventy feet, and flew over like a huge bird. Xuanyuan San Guang and the rest also ran towards Xiao Yu’er in shock.

Xiao Yu’er’s face was pale, his breathing shallow, as if he’s on the brink of death. Checking his pulse, it seems that his veins have been broken or injured, and he’s likely to be beyond hope. Anyone would be able to tell that he will definitely not live.

Yan Nan Tian was so anxious that he was unconsciously weeping. He stamped his feet and exclaimed, “You… you obviously could have avoided that move, you… you… you…”

Xiao Yu’er smiled sadly and struggled to speak, “I had wanted to use that move to deliberately bait him, but who would have known that he…” He suddenly coughed, blood trickling out from the corner of his mouth, and panted, “It’s all because I… I’m too smart, and instead it backfired… backfired…” He repeated the word ‘backfired’ twice, his voice getting weaker and weaker, his eyes slowly closing, his breathing slowly quieting. It seems that he still wants to open his eyes, to take a last look at this world that he can’t bear to leave behind, but it’s no use no matter how hard he tries. His eyes will never open.

Last edited by Jean; 09-19-07 at 12:31 AM.

I want to savour the moment slowly!!! mmmmm.. hahaaa

Thanks so much Jean.. It has been awesome to read.. I am so hooked! I think I am going to have withdrawn symptoms once the story finishes!!!