Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4142434445464748495051
Results 1,001 to 1,007 of 1007

Thread: THE LEGENDARY SIBLINGS by Gu Long Part 3

Those are both good questions, I'd totally forgotten about that stuff.

Wow better late than never

Thank you so much Jean, you are a queen to finish this! It has been really hard work for everyone who continued this translation, thank you all

I agree that the ending was anti climatic and left some things unanswered (and also agree that this definitely is similar to a Bond ending)

Princess Yao Yue killing her own sister was really chilling and this was a first for me to actually cry reading a Gu Long scene but HWQ ready to sacrifice himself and wishing well for everyone was really too sad and I couldn't stop myself.

Again thank you thank you thank you

Just lately I've gone back looking up old wuxia novel adaptation dramas and looking up if there's any fantranslations made on the novels; which is how I came to wuxiapedia site. And later found this forum.

Thank you Athena, Wubbles, Bubeng and especially Jean for persevering to finish this translations. You've all done a great job.

Just asking, regarding the earlier translations by Bubeng; did the translations posted here has the corrections on the respective Hanyu Pinyin names and phrases inside chapter 37-42? Since the ones in Wuxiapedia doesn't have the corrections made. Would anybody point out the links to the chapters? Since my connections can sometimes be bad and can't load fully the pages so I could't open the Unabridged thread. Or if anyone would like to send the chapters to me, that would be most helpful.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Cool, 1000th post for this thread.

From post 999, I still don't know how the bodies of those two just disappeared. Did they not drop down from the cliff? Like Xiao Yu Er said, their bodies were not found. If that is the case, where did their bodies go?
    Maybe the male concubines cleaned it up while Xiao Yu Er and Mimi were talking and taking a slow fall with the parachute. Come to think of it, I forgot about the guy that was strong enough to scare Mimi into jumping in the first place. I don't think that strong character made a comeback later in the novel.

Quote Originally Posted by 9Dragons View Post
    Still some lingering questions...

2. Was there anything significant in the treasure belonging to the Ten Evils? Du Jiao Jiao claimed the treasure chests alone were more valuable than the contents. Or was this a ruse to get Jiang Yulang to locate them?
    hehe I'm reading this thread backwards. This is a good point. I thought maybe there was a treasure map on hidden on the treasure chest themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by KChill View Post
    And since when is > 2 wives too many? What about my boy Wei Xiaobao, my idol??????
    Lol, coincidentally, the person who plays Wei XiaoBao (The cantonese version) is the same as the person who plays Xiao Yu'er (2005 Handsome Siblings). His name is Dicky Cheung

Noticed teaser for Handsome Siblings released :

Hmmm
    « I know more than I can express in words, and the little I can express would not have been expressed, had I not known more. » — 弗拉基米爾·弗拉基米羅維奇·納博科夫