Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: THE LEGENDARY SIBLINGS by Gu Long Part 3

and the rest of chap 101....

Princess Yao Yue said, “But none of the traps in this passageway was activated, right?”

Xiao Yu’er replied, “That’s right. When the traps are activated, they will certainly leave some traces regardless of whether anyone was injured, and will need someone to clean up the place before it can return to normal. But once this person walked in, all the people in the cave seemed to have died, or else we would have seen at least ten or more types of traps on our way here.”

Princess Yao Yue said, “But when this person came, there must be someone still in the cave, so why weren’t the traps activated?”

Xiao Yu’er rolled his eyes and said, “Although I did not see the circumstance in which this person walked in, but I can imagine that he would be like us, announcing himself as he walked , ‘Wei Wu Ya, listen, so and so is here to see you!’ The traps were not activated, it must be that once Wei Wu Ya heard his name, he was shocked and knew that even if he activated the traps it would be useless, and was also afraid of antagonizing this person, so he might as well try to be more gracious.”

The two sisters took a glace at one another, as if they suddenly thought of a person. Only Xiao Yu’er knows that they have thought wrongly.

Su Ying suddenly said, “Looking at this person’s footsteps, he must be at least half a size bigger than the average person. Obviously his build must be very solid. A simple step of his is already three feet wide, obviously he has very long legs.”

She noticed that everyone’s eyes were looking at her, as if waiting for her to continue talking.

She continued, “From what I know, in the whole world, there is only one person with such great internal strength, and rumors said that his build is the same as this person.”

The Floral Princesses took another look at each other, and Princess Lian Xing asked quietly, “Who.”

Su Ying replied, “The great hero Yan Nan Tian!”

Naturally the Floral Princesses have long thought that this person is Yan Nan Tian, but now that they suddenly heard the three words ‘Yan Nan Tian’, the two sisters who is as calm as the snowy water on the frozen lake, cannot help but reveal a change in their expression. The two sisters can’t help but took a look at Xiao Yu’er, but immediately retracted their gaze.

Xiao Yu’er’s eyes were also studying the changes in their expressions.

Only Xiao Yu’er knows that this person is certainly not Yan Nan Tian, because even though Yan Nan Tian is still alive, his internal strength would not recover so quickly.

But he rolled his eyes, clapped and said, “That’s right, this person must be Hero Yan Nan Tian, besides Hero Yan, who else would be so highly skilled, have such great strength.”

Princess Yao Yue suddenly said, “This person will never be Yan Nan Tian!”

Princess Yao Yue added coldly, “Even if he is not dead, he would not be much different from being dead.”

Princess Lian Xing said, “That’s right, this person loves fame. In the past, he must do something that everyone knows every one or two months. If he is not dead, why isn’t there any news of him at all these past twenty odd years?”

Su Ying’s eyes shimmered, and she asked slowly, “Why don’t you go in and have a look, maybe he’s still in there.”

Before she could finish her words, the two Floral Princesses flew past the passageway.

Even Hua Wu Que and Tie Xin Lan were dragged along by them.

Last edited by Jean; 03-25-07 at 08:18 PM.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Princess Lian Xing said, “That’s right, this person loves fame. In the past, he must do something that everyone knows every one or two months. If he is not dead, why isn’t there any news of him at all these past twenty odd years?”
    Even I also missed the action of YNT, well, so no YNT in the cave then sigh...

I think this person is Jang BH - now he is not a boring evil... I hope our brothers will punish him according to his deeds.

JBH is not a great fighter yet...he's a coward & a traitor...why would WWY be afraid of him?

I want some XYE & HWQ interation...they haven't spoken to each other yet!!

I would think this has to be someone we haven't been introduced to yet, right?

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by KChill
    I would think this has to be someone we haven't been introduced to yet, right?
    I thought YNT and the Princess are the top 3 fighter , is that means there are someone who is better then them?

Senior Member kyss of the sword's Avatar

lets list the top fighters who have showed up so far, yan nantian is 1st, 2nd i believe is the hero Lu Zhong Yuan who impersonated yan nantian and learned the essense of his skills, 3rd is princess yao yue and 4th is princess lianxing, 5th should be hua wu que, 6th should be wei wu ya, 7th should be jiang bie he, 8th should be jiang xiao yu'er, ranked after him, the tiger, horse, rabbit zodiacs and jiang yu lang should be about equal. and the remaining ten evils should be on par with the deceased hero tie who was injured by jiang yulang.

there's no one who could be this mystery person who has appeared, except for maybe mad lion tie and the old man Shi who led JYL and JXY on the boat.
    THE KYSS OF THE SWORD IS DEADLY BUT EXQUSITE
    he's the strongest in history but he's the disciple.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...ciple_kenichi/

I don't think you can rule out YNT so fast as no one really know what happen to him actually after leaving the Evil Valley. The whole decription of him really match the person that appear in the cave. Even, the floral princess think this person is so highly skilled and seems that on the par with them, so the list of the people you mention could not be this guy actually.

Quote Originally Posted by kyss of the sword
    lets list the top fighters who have showed up so far, yan nantian is 1st, 2nd i believe is the hero Lu Zhong Yuan who impersonated yan nantian and learned the essense of his skills, 3rd is princess yao yue and 4th is princess lianxing, 5th should be hua wu que, 6th should be wei wu ya, 7th should be jiang bie he, 8th should be jiang xiao yu'er, ranked after him, the tiger, horse, rabbit zodiacs and jiang yu lang should be about equal. and the remaining ten evils should be on par with the deceased hero tie who was injured by jiang yulang.

there's no one who could be this mystery person who has appeared, except for maybe mad lion tie and the old man Shi who led JYL and JXY on the boat.
    You are wrong....

Princess Yao Yue should be ranked the no.1 martial artist in the realm. No.2 is Yan Nan Tian followed by Princess Lian Xing and then Wei Wu Ya. In Chapter 1, Princess Lian Xing even describe Yan Nan Tian as nothing!!!

Yan Nan Tian invaded the Evil Valley and was trap there as a living corpse for a very long period. Princess Yao Yue on the other hand could easily enter and leave the Evil Valley at her will.

Floral Palace deflection skills are so powerful that it probably can make Yan Nan Tian kill himself if he is careless. If I am not mistaken, the ONLY way he could avoid killing himself due to Princess Yao Yue's deflection skill is to actually dodge the move giving her some advantage. Princess Yao Yue also possesses a skill similiar to telekinesis making it very difficult to encounter her. She can throw her opponent away or even return whatever damage her opponent send. Lastly, her lightness skill is said to be extremely excellent making it hard to even touch her. So far Yan Nan Tian was never mention to have good lightness skill.

Just my cents. But at this point even a little kid can kill Yan Nan Tian.
    Last edited by Dendroid King; 03-21-07 at 06:12 AM.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

I don't think even YaoYue can survive if all the 10 evils plotting against her like what they do to YNT. She can come and go because she do it in secret using her lightness speed, I don't think she is dare to attack through the front door and do a berserker mode attack like what YNT do...

Yao Yue only was able to enter and leave at will because she did so in stealth and seeking to avoid confrontation. Yan Nantian was running around roaring and beating people up. Way different. She may have said Yan Nantian was 'nothing', but Yan Nantian also obviously showed no fear at all of the Floral Palace either.

I believe YNT is marginally equal to both the Princesses, yet this mystery person seems to have abilities that worry even them, so it seems logical that unless YNT has fully recovered from his setback (and even surpassed his old self), then this person must be someone new.

Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208
    I don't think even YaoYue can survive if all the 10 evils plotting against her like what they do to YNT. She can come and go because she do it in secret using her lightness speed, I don't think she is dare to attack through the front door and do a berserker mode attack like what YNT do...
    Oh I am quite sure you are wrong. Anyway there are only 5 Evils plotting against Yan Nan Tian. The thing is both Yan Nan Tian and Yao Yue has the ability to kill all the Evils in berseker mode. The only drawback with Yan Nan Tian is he is INCREDIBLY STUPID! He lost because he drank a sleeping potion, then he got his acupoint sealed. After that Du Qiao Qiao disguise as Yue Nu's corpse and took the opportunity to peform the deadly blow.

Not to mention of how dumb of him to bring XYE and his parents to Er Ren Gu. My god, XYE almost became Li Da Zui's meal!!!!

I believe Princess Yao Yue could easily kill all the 5 Evils in Er Ren Gu even if they are well aware of her arrival. She has no mercy at all and would not fall into their trap. And the reason she avoid confontration is because she needs someone to raise XYE since Yan Nan Tian became a vegetable. Furthermore she has no vengeance against the 10 Evils. Trust me. Princess Yao Yue isn't afraid of anything in this world! She has the opportunity to kill Yan Nan Tian and establish herself as the undisputed no.1 martial artist. However she choose not to because for her, Yan Nan Tian is indeed nothing or not worthy!!!

There is no point having the most powerful martial arts if someone is so stupid! Just fool him, and he's gone. Thats one reason why I choose Princess Yao Yue as the better martial artist compare to Yan Nan Tian.

Any Gu Long expert should comment on my statement

Su Ying had wanted to hurt Tie Xin Lan, but who would have expected that Tie Xin Lan was not upset at all, while she herself almost expired from fury. After a moment, she can’t help but comment, “Maybe this is because he is the only man you know, that’s why you are so faithful towards him. If you get to know a few more men, you will realize that there are a lot more who are better than him.”
    Oh my dear Su Ying. You can tell others to find someone else, yet you know you can't find anyone else besides Xiao Yu Er.

Su Ying’s eyes shimmered, and suddenly held her hands and said gently, “Once I saw you, I felt an affinity. If you do not dislike me, I wonder if you will accept me as a younger sister?”

Such a gentle request, coming from such a pretty girl’s mouth, who can resist it.

And so Tie Xin Lan became Su Ying’s elder sister.
    Can anyone confirm if this is what was said? From what I had, Su Ying wanted to be the older sister. Anyone care to check up the text to see if it was indeed Su Ying wanting to be little sister?

Du Jiao Jiao added, “Think about it, if she is not confident, why else would she be so calm, and it even seems that she’s afraid she’ll die too comfortably, even advising you to carve her alive. Think, would there be anyone like that in the world.”
    Yes indeed. Xiao Yu Er is one who would act the same.

Jiang Yu Lang laughed loudly and said, “Xiao Yu’er oh Xiao Yu’er, you keep saying that you are the smartest man on earth, now do you know who should be the smartest person in the world?”
    Rest assured, the answer is not you jackass.
    Last edited by Felix; 03-21-07 at 02:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendroid King
    Mu Rong Jiu is suppose to be paired with Yan Ren Yu, a character that has dissapeared after being thrown out by Princess Yao Yue...Anyway no one wants to marry a totally stupid girl....
    Trust me, with how hot Mu Rong Jiu is, many guys would want to marry her.

Quote Originally Posted by KChill
    Their conversations irritate me. Plus I do not feel the same chemistry between them as there was between XYE and TXL or even XYE and ZQ or MJ.....I know I'm supposed to buy it, but I don't.
    What chemistry between XYE and TXL. Oh you mean the whole time up to the point TXL went with HWQ right?

Quote Originally Posted by Jean
    she's not a true princess... she's called 宫主 (Gong Zhu), and 宫 generally means palace, while 主 means owner. But it sounds the same as Princess in mandarin.

I think some TV adaptations translated it as Princess, and I was thinking whether to stick to princess, which is not quite accurate, or use the accurate or long winded version of Palace Mistress or something along that line, which sounded quite awful and a mouthful as well. So in the end Princess won.
    Yes, plus in general, the majority of the wuxia audience refers to them as Princess Yao Yue and Princess Lian Xing anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendroid King
    Maybe you can address both Yao Yue and Lian Xing as Matriarch. It is define as a woman who is the founder or dominant member of a community or group. It also can be define as a woman who rules a family, clan or tribe. Quoted from www.dictionary.com.

Well I think this should be the most accurate translation but Princess indeed sounds better
    Technically, I think you are right. It should be Matriarch. Similar to Water Matriarch in Chor Lau Heung novel.

I guess they should ought to be called "The Floral Palace Matriarchs"?

Quote Originally Posted by eliza bennet
    But even though HR too loved Guo Jing with all her heart and was certainly not afraid of admitting it, she never clung to GJ like SY does to XYE. There is a difference between confessing your feelings and clinging to the guy. For me SY is the latter and also I think HR is a classy woman (again I want to tell that HR is not my favorite wuxia female or anything) but in my opinion SY is not.
    Are you kidding? Huang Rong is a classy woman? Since when. I hope you are referring to the Huang Rong in ROCH. Huang Rong being a classy woman in LOCH, somehow that is just nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Morin'stal
    Thanks Jean, I love cliff-hangers because I love wondering what'll happen next.
    I bet XYE will deliberitly say something that will get one of the princesses to interfere and kill herself. They're probably not going to duel, *sigh* after all, there is still a whole book left.
    Jean has surely watched her share of TVB series back then. With all these cliffhangers at the end of a translation (similar to cliffhangers at the end of an episode tape).