Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: THE LEGENDARY SIBLINGS by Gu Long Part 3

^ I agree. I wish there was a little more "airtime" given to her. She's much more of a sympathetic villain than PYY.

You know, I've just noticed we haven't heard of Jiang Bie He for quite some time. I suspect Xiao Yu will somehow manage to play Lian Xing and Yao Yue against Jiang Bie He. That would surely be an interesting match.

Thanks Jean.

The last excerpt almost makes it like TXL was being accepted/appraised by the Floral Princess to be their daughter in law, and SY will be the one who accompanies XY to the end.

Han SOlo
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

new chapter~~

Chap 101

Xiao Yu’er said, “No matter what, Wei Wu Ya has treated you well, and you’ve also acknowledged him as your godfather. Now that the Floral Princesses are going to look for him, not only are you not anxious, but you’re leading the way instead. What logic is this?”

Su Ying did not speak, and after a moment, sighed softly.

Xiao Yu’er continued, “I know you must be hiding something and not saying it, could it be that earlier Tie Xin Lan….” He suddenly stopped talking, because by now Princess Lian Xing has caught up together with Tie Xin Lan.

Xiao Yu’er rolled his eyes and suddenly smiled at Tie Xin Lan, “How long have we not met? I’m afraid it’s been more than two months?”

Tie Xin Lan did not seem to expect that Xiao Yu’er would talk to her suddenly and in that instant, she seems to be at a loss, her face reddening and unable to speak.

Xiao Yu’er turned around again and smiled at Su Ying, saying “Look, it’s just been over two months and she has become so distant with me. I just asked her a question and she actually blushed.”

Su Ying sighed again and said “She has suffered enough, why must you continue to torture her.”

Xiao Yu’er turned towards Tie Xin Lan again and smiled, “Did you hear that, she said I’m torturing you. I’m just asking after you, can this be considered torturing you?”

Tie Xin Lan can only shake her head, and the rims of her eyes reddened again.

Xiao Yu’er sighed and said, “I think, these past two months, many things must have happened. Because I realize that it’s only been a little more than two months since I last saw you, but you have changed a lot.”

Tie Xin Lan felt a stab of pain in her heart, and her tears unconsciously flowed down her cheeks, because she also realized that she has really changed.

In the past, as long as she sees Xiao Yu’er, no matter what happens or who else is beside her, she will run towards Xiao Yu’er regardless of anything. In the past, as lone as she sees Xiao Yu’er, she will forget everything.

But now Hua Wu Que’s position in her heart is getting bigger and bigger day by day, because for the past two months, a lot of things has really happened.

Even if she can forget how Hua Wu Que saved her life time and again, but how can she forget that when she was injured, the care and concern Hua Wu Que showed her?

Besides, even if she can forget all these, how can she forget the many unforgettable things that happened during that long journey.

She has only to close her eyes, and she can almost see Hua Wu Que manically laughing in pain, manically laughing and telling her not to bother about him, because he did not wish to see her in pain because of him.

When one knows that one is about to die, but is still concerned about another’s happiness and sadness, and disregard his own impending death, such feelings, how deep is it? Such feelings, who can forget it?

Princess Lian Xing looked at her all these while, and suddenly said icily, “Do you feel that you have changed as well?”

Tie Xin Lan stammered, “I… I…”

Before she can finish her second word, she was already sobbing uncontrollably.

Princess Lian Xing turned towards Xiao Yu’er and said coldly, “You need not ask her further, you should already know her answer.”

She did not wait for Xiao Yu’er to speak and suddenly smiled, “But maybe you’d rather not know, right?”

However Xiao Yu’er grinned at her and said, “If you think that I’m feeling bad, then you must have seen a ghost.” Is Xiao Yu’er truly not feeling bad at all? Only he will know the answer himself.

Su Ying was really walking slowly, and after walking for more than an hour, they can only see a dense forest in the distance. Xiao Yu’er said, “After that forest in front, is Wei Wu Ya’s rat hole…”

Before he could finish his words, he saw a fat and huge rat scurrying out from the forest and with a flash burrowed into the grass at the side.

After another moment, they heard some movement amongst the grass, like choppy waves, as if there were a lot of rats running about.

Xiao Yu’er raised a brow and said, “Wei Wu Ya have always treated these rats as his darlings, why would he let them run about now?”

Rats running around....implying Wei Wuya isn't around/isn't able to control them anymore. Who besides Floral Princess can do this? I bet the real Yan Nantian has recuperated and kicked his ***!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing
    Rats running around....implying Wei Wuya isn't around/isn't able to control them anymore. Who besides Floral Princess can do this? I bet the real Yan Nantian has recuperated and kicked his ***!!!!

It could also be that Wei Wuya is infact Yan Nantian in hiding, who knows, it could be another twist in the story by Gu Long.

Quote Originally Posted by MysteriouX
    It could also be that Wei Wuya is infact Yan Nantian in hiding, who knows, it could be another twist in the story by Gu Long.
    I could very well assure you that your thoughts are way off..........And Wei Wu Ya is still lurking somewhere............

Quote Originally Posted by Dendroid King
    I could very well assure you that your thoughts are way off..........And Wei Wu Ya is still lurking somewhere............
    Yeah I probably am, however you do have to wonder...

Mysterieux....that would have been a GREAT plot twist. Jean thanks once again for the excellent work you're doing. I can't get enough of these updates.

I bet Jiang Bie He did something to WWY, after all, JBH is probably only using WWY. I think JBH wanted to get rid of a powerful oppenent, then suck it up to the floral princesses. That way, he can poison them when they least expect it.
    We have the ability to fix the world's problems, but not the initiative

to continue....

Although Su Ying did not speak, but she was feeling even more worried. She is sure that right now something big must have happened at Wei Wu Ya’s cave, or else these rats would certainly not run out.

The wind were blowing even more impatiently and her steps unconsciously hastened. In the gloomy sky, someone can be seen hanging on a tree, swaying with the wind.

Xiao Yu’er raised his brow and said, “That’s strange, how is it possible that someone hanged himself at Wei Wu Ya’s front door?”

This person is really dead from hanging!

There’s no injuries on his body, but on the left side of his face, it was red and swollen, as if he was given a heavy slap before he died.

Princess Lian Xing raised her brow and asked, “This person is a disciple of Wei Wu Ya?”

Xiao Yu’er did not reply, but loosened the person’s clothes. And saw that on his chest there were really two lines of blue words. ‘The followers of Wu Ya, rather be killed than humiliated.’

Xiao Yu’er said, “Now you should know. I guess someone wanted to go into Wei Wu Ya’s rat hole and he could not stop that person and was given a tight slap instead. He’s afraid that Wei Wu Ya would take care of him so he was so frightened he hanged himself first. It seems like he’s not the only one who hanged himself.”

There really is more than one person who hanged himself. In the forest, there were more than ten hanging corpses, each of them with a swollen left cheek, and some of their bones in the cheek were even shattered.

Xiao Yu’er mumbled, “This person’s arm strength is really powerful, just a simple slap and he smashed their faces, I wonder who could it be? He actually dare to come and create trouble for Wei Wu Ya, he must be quite brave.”

He lowered his head and realized that on the ground there were lots of bloody teeth. Obviously this person’s slap not only broke other’s bones and made the face swell, but actually knocked the teeth out from them as well. These ten over people looked as if they did not even have the chance to retaliate.

Xiao Yu’er can’t help but secretly feel startled. He knows that the martial arts of Wei Wu Ya’s disciples are not weak. After staying silent for a moment, he mumbled, “It seems like the person who struck them, his martial arts is at least a few times better than mine.”

Su Ying was getting more and more worried, because she knows that Wei Wu Ya’s martial arts is not that much higher than Xiao Yu’er. If this person’s martial arts is many times better than Xiao Yu’er, then Wei Wu Ya would most likely have perished under his hands.

Xiao Yu’er continued, ‘But this person obviously did not use his real skills and was just conveniently slapping out. Not only were they unable to block, they can’t even avoid it. Obviously this person struck quickly, his speed is even much faster than mine. Just a slap from him can smash their bones, apparently his internal strength is a lot stronger than mine.”

Su Ying turned around to look and saw that the Floral Princesses looked extremely serious, obviously they agreed with Xiao Yu’er’s deductions. After a moment, Princess Yao Yue suddenly said, “How long do you think they have been dead?”

This question was actually posed to Xiao Yu’er. Obviously the Floral Princess who disregard everything else, is now beginning to take into regard Xiao Yu’er’s opinions.

Xiao Yu’er replied, “Only when a person has been dead for more than three hours, will his body become totally cold.”

Princess Lian Xing asked, “Then when do you think this happened?”

Xiao Yu’er answered, “Before dusk yesterday.”

Princess Lian Xing asked, “How do you know?”

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Woohoo, thanx Jean for the update, I'm only guessing that YNT is the one who was wreaking havoc at WWY fort...
    Last edited by atlantean0208; 03-12-07 at 04:26 AM.

I really can't think of anyone else that has been introduced into the story that could be that strong besides the Floral Princesses (and it seems they don't know what's going on either) and YNT.

I believe Gu Long deliberately made it such that any martial artist is powerful!!! Even in the early days of the novel, Tie Xinlan moves were considered powerful!!Maybe he was speaking of relatively but dun be suprise that the killer has just ordinary martial arts......Though it could be Yan Nan Tian, I highly doubt so....He has absolutely no reason to go to Wei Wu Ya's cave at all and he may yet to recover.....Even the Floral Princesses are not interested in paying Wei Wu Ya a visit.......

I suspect its either Jiang Bie He, Jiang Yu Lang or any 10 Evils with Wei Ma Yi's help.......Both father and son learn alot of martial art skill so that they can leave unseen or misleading traces ......And probably Jiang Bie He wanted to mislead Wei Wu Ya into believing either the Floral Princesses or Xiao Yu Er kill them......Oh I forgot another candidate......Tie Ping Gu....Maybe she wanted badly to find Jiang Yu Lang and dash in..............The 10 Evils are interested in their beloved treasures I suppose........so they make their move.....

Kindly let me know who the killer is.......... Let me see if I got miss anybody...

Dendroid_King.. YNT actually has all the reasons to pay Wei Wu Ya a visit.
    He would go anywhere to save XYE and there is a chance that he somehow knew that XYE was trapped in the rat hole.
    Even without knowing that, he still has some old debts to settle with the twelve zodiacs. THe floral princesses have no reason to kill the zodiacs but YNT certainly has.

I'm clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by shini_chan
    Dendroid_King.. YNT actually has all the reasons to pay Wei Wu Ya a visit.
    He would go anywhere to save XYE and there is a chance that he somehow knew that XYE was trapped in the rat hole.
    Even without knowing that, he still has some old debts to settle with the twelve zodiacs. THe floral princesses have no reason to kill the zodiacs but YNT certainly has.
    I believe that the Floral Princesses will go mad beacuse their flowers has been eaten by Wei Wu Ya's rat...So they have a reason to.....

Well abt YNT, I believe that he is still crippled and therefore has no idea where XYE is..It was once said by someone that by killing all the 12 zodiacs, he will still not avange Jiang Feng...I believe he took this to heart. So therefore by right, the Floral Palace and Jiang Qing are his biggest enemies not the zodiacs...

We shall wait and see Nice story..............
    Last edited by Dendroid King; 03-12-07 at 03:54 PM.

to continue....

Xiao Yu’er replied, “Because I know five hours ago, that Miss Tie was here. If these people were not dead, they would certainly bring her into that rat cave, so when Hua Wu Que arrives, he will certainly have to fight with Wei Wu Ya, and when you come looking for Hua Wu Que, you’ll certainly clash with Wei Wu Ya as well.”

Princess Lian Xing took a look at Hua Wu Que and said, “That’s right.”

Xiao Yu’er continued, “But obviously you did not find Hua Wu Que here, so we can see that at that time Hua Wu Que and Miss Tie left on their own accord, right?”

Princess Lian Xing said, “Then why can’t it be that they died five hours ago? Why must it be before dusk yesterday?”

Xiao Yu’er replied, “It is noon now, five hours ago, the sky is still dark.”

He suddenly smiled at Princess Lian Xing and added, “If you were to come and find trouble with Wei Wu Ya, would you have come at night?”

Princess Lian Xing was silent for a moment before replying calmly, “No.”

Xiao Yu’er said, “That’s right, you most certainly will not, because if you look for someone at night, won’t you be lowering your own status. Besides, the darker it is, the more advantageous it is for people like Wei Wu Ya. You are fighting with Wei Wu Ya at the place that he lives in so you’ll have lost the advantage in location, so if you come at night, you’ll lose the advantage of light.”

Princess Lian Xing took a look at Princess Yao Yue, and although she did not say anything, but from her eyes it seems that she has revealed a hint of appreciation.

Xiao Yu’er said, “Looking at the way this person struck, we know that he must be aboveboard in the way he does things. Besides, for someone who can accomplish his standard of martial arts, will certainly not be stupid. Therefore I can be sure that he will certainly not come at night. Since he did not come at night, then it must have been before dusk yesterday.”

He clapped his hands and grinned, “Does everyone think that my suggestion is good?”

Princess Yao Yue said icily, “Such reasoning is already very obvious and simple, anyone would have seen that.”

Xiao Yu’er chortled, “Since you can tell as well, why did you still ask me.”

Princess Yao Yue’s expression turned somber, and no longer bothered about him. With a sway of her body, she flew towards the forest. Xiao Yu’er made a face behind her back and laughed, “You don’t have to be angry. Actually I know that although you’re not saying it out, but you admire me secretly.”

After the forest, there was a mountain wall in front, separating heaven and earth like a screen. Interlocking vines grew on the wall, totally covering the color of the mountain rocks.

Princess Yao Yue did not see any holes or caves, and turned around and asked, “Where is the place that Wei Wu Ya stays?”

Although she was looking at Princess Lian Xing when she spoke, actually she knows that Princess Lian Xing does not know as well, so naturally this question is aimed at Xiao Yu’er.

However Xiao Yu’er deliberately pretended not to know, and raised his head heavenward, mumbling, “I thought that it would rain, who would have expected the weather to turn better again.”

Princess Yao Yue stared at him and said fiercely, “Where is Wei Wu Ya’s cave?”

Xiao Yu’er seems to be stunned and said, “Such a simple and obvious thing, why do you need to ask me?”

Princess Yao Yue’s face paled from anger, speechless.

Su Ying helped Xiao Yu’er walk over, and swept a section of vines away.

The vines were grown tightly together, but more than half of them has dried up and died. Sweeping away the vines, a dark cave was revealed, and not even a trace of light can be seen inside.

Xiao Yu’er said, “This is it, everyone, please come in.”

Wait! Epiphany!

It wasn't Wei Wuya that Yan Nantian (I'm betting it was him) came for...it was JIANG BIEHE!!!! Have we all forgotten that Jiang Biehe was at Wei Wuya's hole as a guest??

EDIT: Wow, I wrote Lianting instead of Nantian. I'm in XAJH mode for some reason o.o
    Last edited by Ren Wo Xing; 03-13-07 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing
    Wait! Epiphany!

It wasn't Wei Wuya that Yan Lianting (I'm betting it was him) came for...it was JIANG BIEHE!!!! Have we all forgotten that Jiang Biehe was at Wei Wuya's hole as a guest??
    Very well spoken...But how come Yan Nan Tian can figure out JBH is in his cave???Strange indeed......But dun be suprise that the killer is Wei Wu Ya HIMSELF! After all Gu Long's plot is very twisted and we can always expect the unexpected.......

I only know that Wei Wu Ya knows some secret involving Jiang and Yue Nu which XYE himself also dunno. And what he told XYE involves the Floral Palace and Yan Nan Tian .....

"Spoiler"

I have "read" the chinese one online. I am chinese illeterate so therefore I "read"

I "catch" some phrases like Su Ying saw Yan Nan Tian in the cave.....Princess Yao Yue says no way he is Yan Nan Tian.....XYE knows that in his heart it could not be Yan Nan Tian....As they travel into the cave, they could not find anyone inside the cave. Absolutely no one. However all of a sudden, Wei Wu Ya appear..........He said he did not wish to get out of the cave......He also say something like he wishes everyone to die then only maybe he will get out of the cave...If I am not mistaken he complain that the Floral Princesses have 2 of them to support each other while he's lonely.....

Well I guess Wei Wu Ya's mind is that he will never be on the lossing end. It doesn't matter that he cannot kill the 2 Princesses so long as they died trap in the cave...What an evil fella.......