Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: THE LEGENDARY SIBLINGS by Gu Long Part 3

Quote Originally Posted by CC
    Too bad they gave the sword to HWQ. Otherwise the 2 princesses could have just sliced an opening into the stone door. After all, the chair was made of the toughest stone. The door slab can't be of the same material.
    hey! that's right! HWQ can just give the sword to YNT so they can rescue XYE! I forgot about the sword until you mentioned it. One question, how thick are the walls?
    We have the ability to fix the world's problems, but not the initiative

Oh this is very confusing. Which one of the princesses is WWY in love with? He surely can't love both. Also the princesses have very good martial arts, how come he didn't teach any to Su Ying? What a pervert...

Jean thank you so much, these updates help my day to pass better

Since when JBH is THIS powerful that even the floral princesses became surprised when they saw his level. Not that they can't defeat him, but even HWQ is bellow him now?

In this novel, sometime Gu Long crates some incoherences with the level of the character's martial arts. But whatever... the story still rocks, really great!

Thank you again Jean, wonderful work .

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    Since when JBH is THIS powerful that even the floral princesses became surprised when they saw his level. Not that they can't defeat him, but even HWQ is bellow him now?

In this novel, sometime Gu Long crates some incoherences with the level of the character's martial arts. But whatever... the story still rocks, really great!

Thank you again Jean, wonderful work .
    I think you are a llittle confuse or I do not get what u mean actually....

Wei Wu Ya said that if Jiang Bie he can have tremendous improvement in martial arts, so the Floral Princesses will surely have even greater improvement rather than Jiang Bie He. Thats when he realized he is not even a match against one of the Floral Princess.

Oh and Eliza, Wei Wu Ya probably "love" both Princesses.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendroid King
    I think you are a llittle confuse or I do not get what u mean actually....

Wei Wu Ya said that if Jiang Bie he can have tremendous improvement in martial arts, so the Floral Princesses will surely have even greater improvement rather than Jiang Bie He. Thats when he realized he is not even a match against one of the Floral Princess.

Oh and Eliza, Wei Wu Ya probably "love" both Princesses.

But isn't JBH the one who entered earlier an cut the stone in two, something that HWQ wan't able to do? When XYer was describing his skills even the Floral Princesses were in awe. I'm not saying that they were frightened, but they sure showed some admiration in their way....

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    But isn't JBH the one who entered earlier an cut the stone in two, something that HWQ wan't able to do? When XYer was describing his skills even the Floral Princesses were in awe. I'm not saying that they were frightened, but they sure showed some admiration in their way....
    I don't remember reading about JBH split the stone chair with the cursed sword; unless I messed a sentence or two. However, the person that cutted the chair could have be YNT.
    Last edited by spacerfiller; 03-31-07 at 12:40 PM.

I don't think it was ever mentioned that they suspect JBH is the one who cut the stone into two....

anyway to continue....

But Wei Wu Ya looked very serious and said slowly, “Twenty over years ago, I made a special trip to Floral Palace, to seek their hand in marriage…”

Xiao Yu’er panted and laughed, “You… you went to seek their hand in marriage?”

Wei Wu Ya said with a straight face, “This is the union of intelligence and beauty, it is the world’s most serious, most compatible thing, why are you laughing!”

Xiao Yu’er replied, “Yes, yes, yes. This matter is really the most compatible thing, but a pity that not only did they not agree, but they wanted to kill you as well, and that’s how your enmity started, right?”

Wei Wu Ya sighed, and although he did not say anything, his silence expressed his agreement.

Taking another look at the Floral Princesses, they were already shaking with anger.

Xiao Yu’er rolled his eyes and said with a grin, “It’s your honor that a great hero like him would come and seek your hand in marriage, why didn’t you agree to it? I feel that it’s really a pity.”

Wei Wu Ya laughed loudly, “You need not antagonize them to make them strike at me. Even if they killed me, you won’t stand to gain either. If you’re really smart, you should convince them not to kill me. When I cannot withstand the hunger myself, I may think of a way to open those sealed doors.”

Xiao Yu’er stared at him for a long moment before saying, “That’s right, you really do not have to die now. I still have a lot of questions for you.”

Wei Wu Ya said, “The first thing you want to ask me, is who exactly is the person who came earlier and could cut the stone chair? Is that right?”

Xiao Yu’er replied, “Wrong, there’s no need for me to ask you this now, because I understand now. No one came at all.”

Wei Wu Ya laughed loudly, “No one came at all? Then could it be me who left those footprints in the passageway?”

Xiao Yu’er said, “The footsteps on the passageway were carved by you, that’s why they are so neat.”

Wei Wu Ya’s eyes glimmered and asked, “Then who killed those people in the woods?”

Xiao Yu’er replied, “Naturally you killed them yourself. You slapped them, so naturally they dare not fight back or avoid the attack. If you want them to hang themselves, they won’t dare to jump into the river instead.”

Wei Wu Ya said, “So that means that the Jade Tablet Stone Chair was also cut by me?”

Xiao Yu’er said, “Since you can carve the Jade Tablet Stone into a chair, then you must possess a precious sword that can cut through metal like mud. Since this precious sword can be used to carve the Jade Tablet Stone into a chair, then it most certainly can cut it into halves… isn’t this logic very obvious?”

Wei Wu Ya sighed, “That’s right, this logic is really very obvious.”

Xiao Yu’er said, “You killed your disciples in the forest, and left those footprints on the passageway, solely to lure us in here.”

Wei Wu Ya replied, “This is very logical as well.”

Xiao Yu’er added, “But you’re afraid that once we walk in and realize there’s no one here, we’ll leave immediately, so you cut that stone chair into two to arouse our suspicious, and…”

He took a breath, and continued, “Since the doors here are all made from huge stones weighing a thousand kilos, to seal them up totally, is not something that can be done in an instant.”

Wei Wu Ya continued, “That’s why I want to put all of you to concentrate on that stone chair, so that I can have enough time to seal the door, right?”

Xiao Yu’er clasped his palms and answered, “Exactly the case.”

Wei Wu Ya suddenly laughed hard, so hard that he almost dropped to the ground from the wheelchair.

Xiao Yu’er stared at him, “What are you laughing about? Is my guess wrong?”

OMG....

I am totally with XYE on laughing my head off! How delusional is WWY to think the Floral Princesses can take one look at him and agree to the marriage? They wouldn't even allow him to kiss their shoes. What a disgusting pervert.... OMG!

Quote Originally Posted by spacerfiller
    I don't reading about JBH split the stone chair with the cursed sword; unless I messed a sentence or two. However, the person that cutted the chair could be YNT.

I deduced it was him, since he was mentioned by Wei Wu Ya. I guess it was me who misunderstood. Lets see what happens.

edit: well I answered before I've read the ur post.
    So the person who sliced the stone chair into two pieces was WWY himself... I'm anxious to know what will happen now!
    Last edited by Felipe; 03-31-07 at 12:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tweety365
    OMG....

I am totally with XYE on laughing my head off! How delusional is WWY to think the Floral Princesses can take one look at him and agree to the marriage? They wouldn't even allow him to kiss their shoes. What a disgusting pervert.... OMG!
    Hey when WWY goes up to bat his intention is to hit a home run, not settle for a single. Nothing wrong with that.

Well, he definitely aimed high . Not just one princess, but he wanted BOTH!

I suppose it took a lot of guts to propose like he did....

Hrm. This is Gu Long. WWY is agreeing with XYE way too easily. I bet his next line will be something like,

WWY chuckled, "Excellent deduction. You're truly the smartest man alive! Alas, your deductions are also completely wrong!"

I'm impressed.

That not only took guts, that took some serious skill to survive o.o

to continue.....

Wei Wu Ya laughed heartily, “Right, right, right, absolutely right, you’re really the smartest person in the world.”

Xiao Yu’er smiled, “As for this point, I am never modest about it.”

Wei Wu Ya said, “But I have some questions for you as well.”

Xiao Yu’er replied, “Oh?”

Wei Wu Ya said. “You have been to my place before, you should know that this place is full of treasures, but why is there none now?”

Xiao Yu’er was stunned for a moment, and said, “This… this is naturally because you told your disciples to take it out.”

Wei Wu Ya replied, “Why would I want them to take it away? Since I am determined to die here, why didn’t I die with the treasures here, but give them away. Since I have never treated my disciples as humans, why should I let them have this big reward… can you think of the reason why?”

Xiao Yu’er’s eyes suddenly gleamed, “Because you want to leave this place after seeing us die.”

Wei Wu Ya said, “If I have such intentions, then all the more I won’t take the treasures away, because if I really want to leave, I will surely have to wait for all of you to die first. Would I then be afraid that people like you who are about to die with take my treasures away?”

Only now was Xiao Yu’er truly stunned. “So this means that, there really was a highly skilled martial arts exponent who was here? Who was the person who came?”

Wei Wu Ya replied, “You know this person as well.”

Xiao Yu’er asked, “How do you know I know him?”

Wei Wu Ya said calmly, “Because he asked about you.”

The expression on Xiao Yu’er’s face changed, and he suddenly laughed loudly, “Don’t tell me you want to say that the person who came is Yan Nan Tian?”

Wei Wu Ya stared at him and said each word slowly, “That’s right! The person who came is Yan Nan Tian!”

Xiao Yu’er was stunned for a long moment, and suddenly chortled, “If Yan Nan Tian came, how can you still be alive now and harming others?”

Wei Wu Ya laughed icily, “Did you think that his martial arts is better than mine?”

Xiao Yu’er’s expression changed again, but in an instant he beamed instead and said, “If he was really here, the footsteps on the passageway would have been left by him, and the stone chair would naturally be cut by him using his precious sword. The might of this one stoke is enough to move heaven and earth. With your skills, I’m afraid you can’t even hurt a strand of hair of his… I know your capability.”

Wei Wu Ya was silent for a moment before heaving a long sigh, “That’s right, just with the power of his sword, it’s enough to rule the world, I really am not his match.”

Xiao Yu’er said, “If he was really here, why didn’t he kill you?”

Wei Wu Ya replied calmly, “Naturally because there was a bargain.”

Xiao Yu’er asked, “What bargain?”

Wei Wu Ya replied, “I promised to hand him one person, and he promised not to harm me.”

Xiao Yu’er pressed on, “Who did you promise to hand him?”

Wei Wu Ya replied, “Jiang Bie He!”

Xiao Yu’er was stunned yet again, and asked hoarsely, “Jiang Bie He? Hero Yan actually was willing to let you off because of Jiang Bie He?”

Wei Wu Ya affirmed, “That’s right.”

Siao Yu’er asked, “Why did he want to save Jiang Bie He?”

Wei Wu Ya laughed, “He did not want to save Jiang Bie He, but wants to kill him.”

Xiao Yu’er can’t help but feel surprised again, “What enmity does he have with Jiang Bie He?”

Wei Wu Ya was silent for a moment before saying calmly, “Do you know who Jiang Bie He really was?”

OOOooooooo ChronoReverse, you are great at guessing! Congrats

This thing with YNT is confusing. I can't believe that JBH will die this quicky.

Quote Originally Posted by eliza bennet
    Oh this is very confusing. Which one of the princesses is WWY in love with? He surely can't love both. Also the princesses have very good martial arts, how come he didn't teach any to Su Ying? What a pervert...

Jean thank you so much, these updates help my day to pass better
    Why not? Yao Yue is like a goddess. Lian Xing is not too far behind Yao Yue. He wants a threesome? Like you said, he is a perv.

I am pretty sure, not just him. If in DGSD, Duan Yu accidentally saw two WYY, he would probably want both as well.

I don't think JBH died yet...something is not right here...WWY & JBH are friends so they might join forces to trick YNT....we'll have to wait and find out.

XYE is finally going to know the true identity of JBH!!! He's going to want to kill JBH more now!!

Quote Originally Posted by eliza bennet
    OOOooooooo ChronoReverse, you are great at guessing! Congrats
    Hehe, I'm just picking up the spirit of Gu Long in this story.

Everytime XYE seems to be in trouble, he's really in control and it's all cool. But the more it seems like he's figured everything out, the less likely he's right.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalker
    I don't think JBH died yet...something is not right here...WWY & JBH are friends so they might join forces to trick YNT....we'll have to wait and find out.

XYE is finally going to know the true identity of JBH!!! He's going to want to kill JBH more now!!
    Even if WWY and JBH are friends I don't think WWY would want to risk his life to save JBH by tricking YNT. Plus, WWY is not a caring hero like HWQ who was willing to die to save TXL from JBH's son. WWY only cares about himself.
    If they did resolved to trick YNT instead of combining force to defeat YNT in martial art, that only show they're not YNT match in martial arts. Once YNT discover the scheme he would kill both of them. WWY is not stupid.
    IF XYE wants to revenge his parents' death he would also need to kill the two Floral Princesses too.

Hey Jean, thanks for the translation. IF you're in Cali I would throw an APPRECIATION party for all your hard work in translating this novel for us.