Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3839404142434445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: THE LEGENDARY SIBLINGS by Gu Long Part 3

How did I just know that XYE would lose on purpose???

Jean, you're a legend! thank you so much.. I can see some interesting twist coming.. but soon all the twists will be resolved an the story will end.

Thank you for sharing this with us

ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod!!!!

such suspense! such anticipation! where's the ending?!
    so much happening!

jean, you are the best can hardly believe that you've finally led us to the end.

Hey, Jean, that's not fair! You know the ending, but we don't!

Anyways, good job!
    ERROR #404
    THE SIG CANNOT BE FOUND.

Well, I'm about 101% sure XYE is faking the death part of it (although if he's seriously injured that wouldn't surprise me either).

What worries me is the upcoming YNT vs YY fight. Did YY just absorb LX? That's very ungood for YNT..

to continue..... the end of chapter 125

Hua Wu Que stood there woodenly, his mind in a complete mess, his eyes totally blank. He cannot think, cannot see at all.

Xiao Yu’er is dead! Xiao Yu’er is actually killed by him! He only wished that this is not true, it’s just a dream, a nightmare! It seems that his tears have dried up.

Yan Nan Tian suddenly roared furiously, turned his body and struck at Hua Wu Que with his palm, and Hua Wu Que just stood there without moving.

Princess Yao Yue was checking Xiao Yu’er’s pulse, and now she suddenly jumped a few dozen feet into the air and pulled Hua Wu Que out from under Yan Nan Tian’s palm.

Princess Yao Yue said calmly, “I dragged Hua Wu Que away earlier, to save you! Because everyone else in the world can kill him, except for you, you must never kill him!”

Yan Nan Tian asked, “Why?”

A trace of a vicious smile flashed past Princess Yao Yue’s eyes, and she asked, “Do you know who he is?”

Yan Nan Tian can’t help but ask, “Who is he?”

Princess Yao Yue suddenly laughed madly, pointed at Hua Wu Que and said, “Let me tell you, he is also Jiang Feng’s son, he is Xiao Yu’er’s twin brother.”

Once this sentence was spoken, there was an immediate commotion. However, Yan Nan Tian was stunned, and after being shocked for a moment, he roared angrily, “What fart!”

Princess Yao Yue laughed loudly and continued, “I’ve waited twenty years, just for today, waiting for the brothers to kill each other. I waited twenty years, and only revealed this secret now. I am really so happy, so ecstatic.”

Yan Nan Tian roared madly, “No matter what you say, I won’t believe a single word!”

Princess Yao Yue chuckled, “I know you will believe it, you surely will believe it. Just think about it carefully, and you’ll realize so many similarities between the two of them. Take a look at their eyes again, their noses…” Yan Nan Tian clenched his fists, unconsciously sweating.

Princess Yao Yue continued with a laugh, “Do you know why I want to force them to fight? Do you know why I insist that Hua Wu Que kill Xiao Yu’er with his own hands?… You surely weren’t able to figure out why, right? But now that you finally understand, it’s too late, too late…”

This secret is too shocking, like a lightning that suddenly struck from a clear sky that strikes everyone into shock. They may be very emotional, but they were unable to make any sound at all. It seems that only Princess Yao Yue’s maniacal laughter is left in the world.

Everyone thought of the various incidents involving Hua Wu Que and Xiao Yu’er, and even though they did not want to believe Princess Yao Yue’s words, but there is no way they can disbelieve it. Everyone can’t tell if they felt shock, anger or pity… maybe they felt a little of each, but after all, they mostly felt sympathy and pity.

Hua Wu Que’s face turned pale, staring at Xiao Yu’er’s body on the ground, his body slowly started to shake, and shake very vigorously, until in the end he could not even stand properly, and his whole body curled up into a ball.

Yan Nan Tian looked at the two brothers, one alive and one dead, and it seems that his rock solid body is about to collapse as well. In that instant, he really became an old man. His heart was filled with pain and regret.

“Why must I force the two of them to fight as well? Why didn’t I stop them?” He knows that all these is because of revenge! Now he knows that revenge will never bring any glory to anyone, revenge will only bring with it pain, and destruction! But now it’s too late for him to realize that! He is so distraught that he has lost the energy to feel anger. Not only did he not try to fight with Princess Yao Yue, but he did not even take a look at her.

But Princess Yao Yue was looking at them. The smile in her eyes seems so cruel, so vicious, and she stared at Hua Wu Que and said icily, “You’ve killed your own brother, what do you have to say?”

Hua Wu Que covered his face with his hands, his whole body curled up on the floor.

Princess Yao Yue smiled sinisterly, “Don’t you forget, you still have the ‘Fine Blood Zhao Dan Qing’ with you, now will you believe that this is a cursed sword, and whoever possesses it, will die!”

Hua Wu Que suddenly lifted his head, the ‘Fine Blood Zhao Dan Qing’ already in his hands! The jade green short sword, emitted an eerie reflection under the setting sun. Although everyone knows what he is going to do, no one can stop him. Whoever that reaches such a stage, can only die, and must die!

Princess Yao Yue said each word slowly, “Now that your time is up, what are you waiting for!”

With a turn of his hand, Hua Wu Que stabbed the sword towards his chest! Suddenly, a hand reached out and snatched the sword from Hua Wu Que’s palm! It’s not an easy task to snatch a sword from Hua Wu Que’s grasp, but now Hua Wu Que is almost breaking down. He lifted his head, stared at this person for a long time before he asked, “Who are you? Why won’t you let me die!”

I'll post the last chapter in the afternoon
    Last edited by Jean; 09-19-07 at 08:36 PM.

ARGH!

Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

im so curious as to what happens next!
    www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy8 [Raymond Lam, Bosco Wong, Ron Ng]

www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy5 [oneshots]

Wan Chunliu to the rescue! Him and XYE must have cooked up a devious plot.

Chief Ren, I hope you're right

i agree...there's so much foreshadowing for this that wan chunliu has to be up to something

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhh!!!

more please!!!! please!!! let it end... so i can finally rest..... and if i ever wake up again...i'll re-read the whole translation!!!!

jean===== YOURE A GODDESS... bestowing and taking ang bestowing your blessings again.....

and yes..... OH.. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

It's XYE! Well, I dunno but that would be cool.

HWQ wouldn't ask 'who are you' if it was XYE! It must be someone there who he does not know, and that should only be the good doctor.

hmmm, I wonder if there would be a show down between Yan Nan Tian and Princess Yao Yue?

i can't wait to see how yao yue will react once she finds out [i assume this will happen] that xiao yu'er's alive...i don't believe gu long would let him die!

Wan Chunliu will save XYE, while Su Ying saves TXL ? xD
    www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy8 [Raymond Lam, Bosco Wong, Ron Ng]

www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy5 [oneshots]

all righty..... the very last part. Thanks to everyone who has encouraged me. It's been enjoyable translating this. Time flies, counting back, it's been more than 1.5 years since I translated this, and I've even changed jobs twice in the meantime!

Anyway, enjoy the final chapter....

Chap 126 (Last chapter!)

The person who took the sword turned out to be Wan Chun Liu. He sighed and said slowly, “If a person wants to die, no one will be able to stop him.”

Princess Yao Yue exclaimed fiercely, “Since you know that, then why are you being a busybody here!”

Wan Chun Liu totally ignored her, but continued staring at Hua Wu Que and said gently, “I am not stopping you, but just advising you to wait for a moment longer, maybe less than an hour. After an hour, if you still want to die, I guarantee that no one will come and stop you.”

He looked at the sword in his hands and continued, “By that time, regardless of who wants to die, not only will I not stop him, but will hand this sword personally to their hands.”

Princess Yao Yue laughed loudly, “An hour? Would a ghost appear in an hour’s time? Child, I’d advise you not to wait. Wait a moment longer, won’t you suffer a moment longer as well?”

Mad Lion Tie Zhan suddenly bellowed, “So what if you have to suffer a moment longer? Don’t you even have a little courage for this?”

Princess Yao Yue asked angrily, “Who are you? How dare to talk so much in front of me?”

Tie Zhan replied furiously, “So what if I talk so much?”

His voice became louder, and Princess Yao Yue’s face began to turn clear again, and she walked towards him and said, “Whoever talks too much, I’ll want him dead!”

Xiao Nu Shi smiled coldly as well and stood next to Tie Zhan, “I don’t like much in my life, except for being talkative.”

Mi Shi Ba sighed and said, “I have the same character as her!”

Yu Zi Ya added, “Me too!”

In an instant, all these highly skilled pugilists who have been living far away from the world were all standing in a line, quietly looking at Princess Yao Yue. Each pair of eyes were clear like water, bright like stars.

Princess Yao Yue suddenly stopped walking. Looking at everyone’s eyes, she can only stop walking. After a moment, she smiled slightly and said, “Since I have waited twenty years, why should I be bothered about another moment longer?”

Besides Wan Chun Liu, no one knows what will actually happen in this short hour. But Wan Chun Liu seems very confident, and sat cross legged next to Hua Wu Que, closed his eyes and rested. Yan Nan Tian was in a daze for a long moment, and slowly bent down and carried Xiao Yu’er’s body.

But Wan Chun Liu suddenly exclaimed, “Put him down!”

Yan Nan Tian was stunned, “Put him down? Why?”

Wan Chun Liu replied, “You don’t have to ask now, anyway you will soon find out.”

Yan Nan Tian was silent for a moment. He had just put Xiao Yu’er’s body back onto the ground, when he was suddenly stunned again, and held up Xiao Yu’er’s hand again. His face turned from green to pale, from pale to red, and he suddenly exclaimed loudly, “Xiao Yu’er is not dead, not dead…”

Princess Yao Yue is stunned as well, but she immediately smiled icily and said, “I know he is dead, I checked it myself, what’s the use in you lying to me?”

Yan Nan Tian laughed loudly, “Why would I lie to you? Even if he’s dead earlier, but now he has come back to life!”

As soon as he spoke that sentence, there’s a commotion again. Although everyone hoped that Xiao Yu’er will come back to life, but not many actually believed Yan Nan Tian’s words.

Princess Yao Yue can’t help but laugh loudly, and she pointed at Yan Nan Tian, “This person is mad, how can a dead person come back to life?”

Yan Nan Tian looked heavenward and laughed, not bothering to argue with her at all. When the rest saw his expression, they can’t help but feel a sense of sadness and pity. The greatest hero of the times may really have gone crazy. How can the dead come back to life? But right at this time, someone suddenly said, “Who says that the dead cannot be revived? Haven’t I come back to life now?”

In that instant, no one knows if those words were really said by Xiao Yu’er, but Xiao Yu’er’s ‘corpse’ suddenly sat up from the ground! The dead is really brought back to life!

Everyone almost couldn’t believe their eyes, and after being stunned for a moment, they can’t help but scream in joy, and some of them finally understood what happened! It turned out that Xiao Yu’er was pretending to be dead earlier!

But Princess Yao Yue knows that he was really dead earlier. Because she has checked his pulse and knows that his breathing has stopped, his veins broken, even his heart stopped beating. How could he have come back to life? Could he really be a ghost?

Princess Yao Yue stared at xiao Yu’er, stepping backwards, her face filled with horror.

Xiao Yu’er looked at her and grinned, “What are you afraid of? You weren’t afraid when I was alive, but you’re afraid now after my death?”

Princess Yao Yue stammered, “You… what tricks are you up to?”

Xiao Yu’er laughed loudly, “If you can guess the tricks that Xiao Yu’er is up to, then you’ll be the smartest person in the world.” He turned towards Wan Chun Liu and asked, “She revealed everything?”

Wan Chun Liu pulled Hua Wu Que up and said with a smile, “She said everything. Actually this secret can be explained with just a sentence! You’re actually blood brothers, and you’re twin brothers!”

Xiao Yu’er shouted happily, jumped up and hugged Hua Wu Que and said with a laugh, “I’ve long known that we can’t be born enemies, we should be born friends, be brothers.”

Although he was laughing, he was unconsciously crying as well.

Hua Wu Que was weeping as well, and can’t even talk. Yan Nan Tian extended his huge arms and hugged the two brothers tightly, and while looking up to heaven, said, “Second Brother, Second Brother, you… you…” His voice chocked, and could only cry as well.

But these are tears of sadness and happiness. Everyone looked at the three of them, and for a moment can’t tell if they’re feeling sadness or happiness, and their tears came rushing out unconsciously as well.

Murong Shuang can’t help but leaned into Nangong Liu’s arms, a mixture of happiness and sadness in her heart, but also filled with sweetness and gentleness. She looked at her sisters, and they’re all in pairs, leaning into each other.

Xiao Nu Shi wiped her eyes and suddenly said, “No matter what you decide, but I’m not going back, This world is still an adorable place after all.”

Princess Yao Yue stood there woodenly, no one could be bothered with her, no one took a look at her. It seems that she has been abandoned by this world.

But Wan Chun Liu walked slowly towards her and said calmly, “Water can support the boat, but can also capsize it. Poison can be used to harm others, but can also be used to save others. There’s a lot of ways to use things, but how you use it depends on the heart.”

He smiled slightly and continued, “If a few poisonous herbs were mixed together, it can become a very powerful anesthetic, and can cause numbness in the whole body in an instant, stop the breathing, almost like the dead. If this anesthetic is used to harm others, naturally the person can do anything he wants when the other party is drugged. But when I was making this concoction, my intention is to save others, because not only can it be used to relieve pain, but it can trick others as well.”

Once he said these, the muscles on Princess Yao Yue’s face started twitching. But Wan Chun Liu continued talking, “Before Xiao Yu’er started the fight, he’d already asked me for the anesthetic. He’s been with me since he was young, and is very familiar with the use of these herbs, so he thought of using them to fake death. He knows that once he’s dead, you will surely reveal all the secrets.”

He smiled again, “This child is really smart, the tricks he think of are all unimaginable and unfathomable. It’s no wonder that even you were tricked by him.”

He handed the ‘Fine Blood Zhao Dan Qing’ to Princess Yao Yue personally and said calmly, “Since Hua Wu Que has no use of this sword now, I can only return it to you. You may have a use for it, right?”

He turned around with a smile, not even turning his head back for another look. If Princess Yao Yue were to wave her arms how, she can make him die immediately under this sword!

But Wan Chun Liu knows what Princess Yao Yue is feeling now, she will never kill another person now. Maybe the only person she will kill now is herself! ‘Fine Blood Zhao Dan Qing’ is really an unlucky evil sword!

Su Ying has been here for a long time. When she came, it was right at the time that Xiao Yu’er was ‘resurrected’. But only now did she dry her tears and walk over.

Xiao Yu’er suddenly noticed her and was surprised and happy, “You’re here as well, I knew you’d surely come back.”

Su Ying’s expression was cold and said, “I came back because I have promised someone to come here and settle a matter.”

Xiao Yu’er asked, “Who have you promised? What are you here for?”

Su Ying replied, “I promised Tie Xin Lan, to come here…” Before she could finish her words, Tie Zhan and Hua Wu Que have both exclaimed hoarsely, “Where is she?”

Su Ying looked at Hua Wu Que and said, “She only wants to let you know that although she wanted you to die for her, but she was prepared to die with you long ago. She wanted me to bury the two of you together.”

Hua Wu Que wept, “I… I know that she will never let me down, I’ve known long ago. She… where is she now?”

Su Ying replied, “She has taken poison long ago, and prepared to die…”

Tie Zhan roared madly and strangling Hua Wu Que’s throat, roared, “It’s you who have caused her death, I want your life in return!”

Hua Wu Que is already stunned. He did not struggle nor fight back, but just mumbled, “That’s right, I’ve caused her death… I’ve caused her death…”

Everyone was just feeling happy for the brothers, but on seeing Hua Wu Que now, can’t help but felt a heaviness in their hearts again. They felt that Heaven is really unfair, why is he always so cruel towards lovers. But who would have expected Xiao Yu’er to suddenly laugh loudly.

Tie Zhan roared angrily, “You beast! What are you laughing about?”

Xiao Yu’er said with a laugh, “Never mind that Tie Xin Lan only took a little poison, even if she consumed all the poison in the world, Miss Su would have a way to save her. Miss Su, am I right?”

Su Ying stared at him angrily, but she still nodded her head. She beamed at Hua Wu Que, “Actually I wanted to make you anxious, but on seeing you like this, I can’t bear to… You’d better hurry, she’s under the tree on that side, I’m afraid she’s about to wake up now.”

Hua Wu Que exclaimed happily, “Thank you…” He can’t even wait to finish saying his thank you, and has already flown away.

Tie Zhan wanted to go along with him, but Xiao Nu Shi held him back and laughed, “That place is very cramped, if you go over it’ll be too crowded.”

Tie Zhan was stunned for a moment, but finally he understood and laughed loudly, “That’s right, that’s right, very cramped, really very cramped…”

Xiao Yu’er grinned and was about to pull Su Ying’s hand but once Su Ying saw him, her expression turned somber. She turned around and walked away.

At this time Princess Yao Yue suddenly laughed manically, and as she laughed madly she carried her sister’s body, and as she laughed madly she dashed out, and in an instant was lost amongst the fog.

But by now Xiao Yu’er can’t be bothered with anyone else. He walked towards Su Ying with huge steps and smiled, “Are you still angry with me?”

Su Ying did not turn around at all, totally ignoring him.

Xiao Yu’er said, Even if I have wronged you, there’s no need for you to be so angry.” Su Ying still ignored him.

Xiao Yu’er added, “I’ve already apologized to you, aren’t you appeased yet?” It seems that Su Ying did not hear what he has said at all.

Xiao Yu’er sighed and mumbled, “And I was thinking of asking her to marry me. Since she is so angry, I might as well not say it and spare myself the rejection.”

Su Ying suddenly turned around and asked, “You… what did you say?”

Xiao Yu’er blinked, opened his arms wide and said, “What did I say? I didn’t say anything.”

Su Ying suddenly rushed forward, hugged his neck, bit his ears, hit his shoulders, stamped her feet and said with a coquettish smile, “You said it, I heard you say it, wou wanted me to marry you, are you trying to deny it.”

Xiao Yu’er felt the pain from the bite on his ear, but now he is filled with happiness, so what about a little pain? He carried Su Ying up and walked away with huge steps.

Su Ying exclaimed, “You… what are you trying to do?”

Xiao Yu’er whispered, “This place is too crowded, I’m going to find a quiet place to settle scores with you!”

Su Ying blushed, “You… the words you said earlier, will you deny them?”

Xiao Yu’er laughed, “How can a man deny words that he has said?”

Su Ying guffawed, hooked her arms around his neck tightly and whispered in his ear, “That’s right, this place is really too crowded. Take me away quickly, from now on, no matter where you go, I will follow.”

Murong Shuang leaned against Nangong Liu’s arms, her face blushing as well, and laughed, “Don’t you feel that this place is too crowded?”

Nangong Liu looked at her gently and whispered, “You want to go home as well?”

Murong Shuang lowered her head and smiled quietly, “Why go home, as long as it’s a place where there’s no one…”

Suddenly they heard Murong Shan Shan say with a coquettish smile, “All right, you’re already an old couple, and you’re still sending out goose pimples here, aren’t you ashamed at all?”

Murong Shuang blushed, stamped her feet and cried, “Irritating lass, who told you to eavesdrop on us?”

Murong Shan Shan laughed, “I don’t care how anxious you are, I will not let you go back today. Everyone has to stay here and wait for Hero Yan to have a drink with us.”

Murong Shuang asked, “But where can we find wine at this place?”

Murong Shan Shan chided with a laugh, “I think you’re really getting dizzy, didn’t you see Xuanyuan San Guang dragging Hero Tie off to buy wine earlier!”

Hero Yan laughed loudly, “That’s right, everyone must stay here for a drink, just take it as the wedding feast for Jiang Xiao Yu and Jiang Wu Que!”

He emphasized on the three words ‘Jiang Wu Que’, as if telling everyone specifically that from now on ‘Hua Wu Que’ will become ‘Jiang Wu Que’!

Xiao Nu Shi was sitting there in a daze, and now she sadly sighed, “Seeing these young people, I really feel a sense of regret.”

Mi Shi Ba asked, “What are you regretting about?”

Xiao Nu Shi replied, “Regretting why I couldn’t make up my mind in the past, neither marrying this one or that one, or else I won’t be so lonely like this now.”

Mi Shi Ba replied, “But it’s not too late for you to decide now.”

Xiao Nu Shi sighed, “Now? Who would want an old woman like me now?”

Mi Shi Ba pointed at his own nose and laughed, “Don’t you forget, I’m all alone and single now as well.”

Xiao Nu Shi’s face suddenly blushed a fiery red, as if she’s now a few decades younger, and with a ‘pak’, lightly slapped Mi Shi Ba and chided with a laugh, “Look at you, your teeth’s almost gone and yet you dare to have designs on me?”

Mi Shi Ba grinned and said, “This is what I call, old matching the old, young matching the young, turtle matching the tortoise, flea matching the worm…”

Xiao Nu Shi was about to give him another slap, but luckily Tie Zhan and Xuanyuan San Guang happened to come back and Mi Shi Ba hurriedly rushed up and said, “Where’s the wine you bought?”

Xuanyuan San Guang replied sadly, “Old Ma Ge, I’ve lost all my money long ago, and I didn’t expect this old crazy would be like me, a penniless man without a single cent in his pocket.”

A joyous occasion with no wine is like a dish without salt. Everyone felt a little disappointed, and suddenly they saw a group of dark chattering things climbing up the mountains. On closer look, it’s actually a group of monkeys. There are big and small monkeys, and making so much noise. But they were carrying something in their hands, and it’s actually tins and bottles, broken bowls and teapots.

Everyone felt perplexed and hilarious, clueless as to how these monkeys arrived, when their noses caught a whiff of the strong fragrance of alcohol.

Mi Shi Ba rushed up to take a look and these tins and bottles were filled with fine wine. He can’t help but laugh loudly, “The humans didn’t manage to buy wine back, but the monkeys sent us wine instead. It seems like monkeys are better than us humans.”

Xuanyuan San Guang sighed and mumbled with a bitter smile, “Monkeys are really smarter than humans sometimes, at least they don’t gamble…”

At this time Xiao Yu’er was chuckling in a cave far away, “I bet, that even after ten thousand years, they will never be able to figure out where the wine came from and what wine is it.”

Su Ying curled up in Xiao Yu’er’s arms like a cat, her eyes in a slit, as if she’s too lazy even to speak, and just asked languidly, “What wine is that?”

Xiao Yu’er replied, “That’s called Monkey’s wine, fermented by the monkeys themselves.”

Su Ying asked, “Monkeys know how to ferment wine?”

Xiao Yu’er laughed, “The wine made by monkeys, can sometimes be much better than those made by humans. Regardless of how good a drinker that person is, if he drinks too much of monkey’s wine, he will be drunk for at least three days.”

Su Ying asked, “But how did you manage to get those monkeys to send the wine over? I don’t understand this.”

Xiao Yu’er blinked and laughed, “Of course you will never fully understand the miraculous plans of Jiang Xiao Yu. If you’re as smart as me, I won’t marry you,”

Su Ying can’t help but bite him and laughed, “Xiao Yu’er oh Xiao Yu’er, you’re really a bad thing.”

Xiao Yu’er suddenly said with a straight face, “I’m already your husband, and very soon the father of your son, how can you still address me as ‘Xiao Yu’er’?

Su Ying laughed, “Xiao Yu’er oh Xiao Yu’er, even when you’re eighty years old and become a father, I’ll still call you Xiao Yu’er, because the three words ‘Xiao Yu’er’ is really too famous.”

For those of you waiting for a grand showdown, you must be very disappointed.

and one thing, did XYE ever found out if the wine was poisoned? Doesn't seem like he did, but it seems that he has forgiven her?? hmm.....
    Last edited by Jean; 09-20-07 at 12:19 AM.

wooye....jean! thumbs up to you

i feel sad for YNT..Gu Long should have made him to marry princess yao yue...hehehehe