Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3233343536373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: THE LEGENDARY SIBLINGS by Gu Long Part 3

Sorry to hear about your dog Jean...
    Don't worry, we can wait. I'm happy that someone is translating for free, so even if you update once a month, I won't be mad.

thanks everyone, for the kind thoughts. I have no objections if anyone wants to take over, since there's only a few chapters left. If not, you'll have to bear with my speed and irregularity.

here's the continuation....

Bai Kai Xin closed his eyes and concentrated for a moment, before replying languidly, “From what I know, the person who struck against Yan Nan Tian was not you.”

Yin Jiu You immediately said, “That’s right, it’s Li Da Zui who came up with that idea, to let Du Jiao Jiao masquerade as a corpse…” Bai Kai Xin clapped and exclaimed, “That it correct, only the two of them are the real culprits. Once Yan Nan Tian sees that the two of them are dead, his anger will be diminished by more than half, and he won’t be so intent on going after other people to settle scores.”

Yin Jiu You’s eyes gleamed and asked, “You mean to tell me to kill them?”

Bai Kai Xin said, “Of course you can’t do it alone, but with the help of my wife and me, and an ingenious plan, need we fear that they will not obediently offer their heads to us?”

Yin Jiu You replied icily in a low voice, “I think you’re doing this to avenge yourselves.”

Bai Kai Xin replied, “That’s not wrong at all, if I’m not doing this to avenge myself, why would I help you? I’m not even your father.”

Yin Jiu You laughed instead and mumbled, “I think these two have lived long enough as well, it’s not a bad thing if we send them on their way earlier.”

Bai Kai Xin exclaimed with joy, “Damn, you finally understand. I have not found the wrong person.”

Yin Jiu You smiled as well, “Damn, you’re not blind after all.”

Bai Kai Xin turned serious again and sighed, “But, if we strike now, Ha Ha’er will certainly watch from the side, but Big Brother Du will surely not agree and insist he helps out, then we’ll be in trouble.”

Yin Jiu You’s eyes shone and asked, “Can it be that you want to do Big Brother Du in as well!”

Bai Kai Xin smiled and said, “This is called, going all the way.”

Yin Jiu You smiled frostily, “But with the three of us thinking of pitting ourselves against the three of them, is akin to a fat pig knocking on the door, waiting for others to cart it out and slaughter it.”

Bai Kai Xin sighed, “You really are not knowledgeable at all, you don’t even know a little use of military strategies.”

Yin Jiu You was silent for a moment, then his eyes shone, and said “Do you mean…” Bai Kai Xin replied, “Attack their weak points while they are unprepared, and after that go in for the kill.”

Yin Jiu You asked, “But… what weakness does Big Brother Du have?” Bai Kai Xin replied, “His weakness is that he thinks he’s extraordinary, loves to be a hero, so it’s best that we use a woman to deal with him, because he keeps thinking that women are weaker.”

Madam Bai suddenly smiled, “Men who thinks that women are weaker, will surely meet with misfortune.”

Ha Ha’er, Du Jiao Jiao, Du Sha and Li Da Zui had also stopped in front. They felt that this area is secluded, so they can rest here for a while first. They know that from today onwards, they have to start being on the run endlessly again, and they also know that to be on the run in the long term, they would need a plan. But now they have no idea what to plan for at all.

Du Jiao Jiao suddenly said, “Do you think that Yan Nan Tian will definitely die in the hands of the Floral Princesses?”

Li Da Zui replied, “I think he’s more likely dead by now.”

Du Sha said icily, “I don’t think so. I’m well aware of Yan Nan Tian’s martial arts.”

He looked at his broken hand, his gaze reflecting a look of desolation.

Du Jiao Jiao added, “If Yan Nan Tian does not die, he will certainly not let us off. Where can we run? Are we returning to the Valley of Evil again?” They all know that they may be able to hide from others in the Valley of Evil, but they cannot hide from Yan Nan Tian there. But besides the Valley of Evil, they have nowhere else to go. For a moment, even the most talkative people like them were at a loss for words.

Without knowing how much time has passed, Li Da Zui furrowed his brows and asked, “Where has that harming others without benefit to oneself gone to? Is he up to something to harm others again?”

Du Sha said frostily, “I’m afraid he doesn’t have the guts for it!”

Du Jiao Jiao was about to say something when suddenly Madam Bai ran over in a stumble, her face streaked with tears. She looked around in a panic, ran towards Du Sha, knelt down and wailed, “Big Brother Du, I beg you… I beg that you save me!”

My brother MIGHT be able to translate, but he probably wouldn't want to do it.
    And my Chinese is just very, very bad.
    Don't worry Jean, we can put up with your slow updates.
    And your dog l|[WILL]|l get better.

Don't worry Jean. We're patiente people. We'll wait, so take your time.

Good luck with everything.

jean...ur dog is more important...story can wait

Thanks for the updates Jean.

And no we do not want anybody else to translate, we have become so accustomed to your translation style, your cliffhanger endings that it would feel weird to read somebody else's translation.

Please update as and when you feel to.

yes, take your time Jean. we can wait ^^
    www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy8 [Raymond Lam, Bosco Wong, Ron Ng]

www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy5 [oneshots]

Poor Du Sha!
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

to continue....

Du Sha furrowed his brows, “Save you? What’s the matter?”

Madam Bai wept as she replied, “I’ve just been married to him for less than a day, and he’s already thinking of abandoning me, and even wants to kill me. I am all alone, with no one to turn to, so I can only beg that Big Brother Du decide for me. I know that Big Brother Du will certainly be a fair judge.”

Du Sha indeed exclaimed furiously, “Since he has married you, how can he do such things.”

Li Da Zui immediately added, “That’s right. Even if he doesn’t like you, he can just divorce you, how can he kill you? I knew long ago that this lad has no conscience at all.”

Du Sha suddenly stood up and said angrily, “Where is that fellow, you come with me, and let’s see if he dares to touch even a finger of yours.”

Madam Bai smiled through her tears and said, “I’ve long known that Big Brother Du is a hero, he will never see a weak woman being bullied.”

She struggled to stand up from the ground, as if she can’t even stand steadily.

Du Sha furrowed his brows, “Are you already injured?” Madam Bai sighed and said quietly, “My whole body is already wounded because of his beatings, Big Brother Du, look.” She suddenly loosened her clothes, revealing her naked body.

Du Sha immediately closed his eyes and said, “There’s no need to look, wear your clothes quickly and follow me…” He has not finished his words when he suddenly felt a coldness in his chest. A sharp dagger is already stabbed into his chest.

Du Sha roared and the iron hook on his handicapped wrist flew out.

Once Madam Bai achieved her target, she rolled on the ground three to four feet away. She only felt the cool metal hook brushing the sensitive spot on her chest, and her face was shocked pale.

This change is too sudden. Li Da Zui, Du Jiao Jiao and Ha Ha’er never imagined that this woman would be so bold as to have the guts to attack Du Sha. Du Sha pulled out the dagger on his chest, fresh blood spurted out like an arrows. He wanted to leap forward but his strength is ebbing away, together with the flow of blood.

His hands which has killed so many is now stained with fresh blood, his own blood! Li Da Zui and Du Jiao Jiao both rushed over, thinking of holding him up but Du Sha shook their hands off, looked heavenward and heaved a long sigh, “I have been a hero all my life, but I did not expect that I’ll die in the hands of this shameless s.lut.”

Du Jiao Jiao gritted her teeth and said, “Big Brother Du, don’t you worry, she will not live either!”

Du Sha replied, “Good, very good…” He suddenly smiled sadly and added, “If I have known this would happen, we might as well die in Yan Nan Tian’s hands, at least he is a hero…” Once he said the word ‘hero’, this man who thought of himself as a hero collapsed. It seems that only at this point did Madam Bai remember about escape, and she rolled over on the ground and flipped herself up.

Li Da Zui shouted fiercely, “You’re thinking of escaping?”

As he spoke, Yin Jiu You suddenly flew out from a rock behind like a spirit, and blocked Madam Bai’s path! Without speaking a word, Madam Bai struck with three palm attacks.

But Yin Jiu You only extended his hand and he caught hold of her wrists, and chuckled, “If we let you run away today, can we still call ourselves ‘Ten Evils’?”

Madam Bai gritted her teeth, “I’ve had enough of your bullying, just kill me. Anyway I have already avenged myself.”

Yin Jiu You laughed coldly, “Kill you, it’s not going to be that easy!”

He turned around and smiled at Li Da Zui, “I hear that human flesh must be cut from a living human to be really tasty, I’ll offer you this delectable dish then.”

Li Da Zui grinned fiendishly, “If I don’t cut her up into a thousand and eight hundred pieces, then my surname is not Li.”

Madam Bai laughed hysterically, “And I thought you really wanted to avenge Big Brother Du, but it turns out that you only want to eat my flesh. Come then, good son, come and eat your mother’s chest then. If I even furrow my brows, then consider it that you raised me.”

Du Jiao Jiao said icily, “This woman would not have the guts to strike on her own, it must be Bai Kai Xin who secretly ordered her.”

Last edited by Jean; 08-19-07 at 11:50 PM.

Poor Du Sha! He really was the 'hero' amongst the evils.
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

Finally I'm not suprised at the evilness of Ten Evils.

Thank you so much Jean

end of chapter....

Madam Bai laughed loudly, “Do I need others to order me? To tell you the truth, that dastard Bai Kai Xin has died in my hands long ago, and is waiting for you to collect his corpse.”

Du Jiao Jiao’s eyes glimmered, and said “Don’t kill her so fast, let me go and take a look first.”

Li Da Zui smiled sinisterly, “Don’t worry, I guarantee that she won’t die even after three days and nights.” He picked up the dagger that was still stained with Du Sha’s fresh blood and walked towards Madam Bai step by step.

Ha Ha’er looked at him, and looked at Du Jiao Jiao who is now more than a hundred feet away, and said with a grin, “I wonder what Bai Kai Xin’s face will look like when he’s dead, I’d better go over and take a look at him.”

Before Li Da Zui could reach Madam Bai, she had already started shouting, “Yin Jiu You, if you’re still human, then kill me. Don’t let this inhumane thing torture me, and I’ll be grateful to you even after I’ve become a ghost.”

Yin Jiu You chuckled, “Me human? Who said I’m human? I’m not human at all!”

Li Da Zui laughed loudly, “So you know how to be afraid as well. On the account that you killed Bai Kai Xin, I will cut you a hundred times less, but it won’t be anything less than a thousand and seven hundred cuts.”

Madam Bai wailed, “You beast, you…” Li Da Zui stood in front of her with one step and smiled sinisterly, “Actually I did not know where I should start my first cut from, but now I do. I’m going to cut your tongue first, so that a tongue wagging woman like you will now have a shorter tongue.”

The dagger in his hand is slicing over.

Who would have expected that right at this time, Yin Jiu You would suddenly release Madam Bai, and the two of them, one on either side sandwiching him. Before Li Da Zui can comprehend what is happening, he has received a palm blow under his left armpit from Madam Bai and a punch from Yin Jiu You under his right armpit and threw up fresh blood before collapsing onto the ground.

But Li Da Zui was not dead yet, and groaned, “You… where are you taking me? Why don’t you just kill me?”

Madam Bai said gently, “You want to cut me into one thousand and seven hundred pieces, so how can I bear to kill you now?” She lowered her body, her lips seems to be moving, and who knows what she whispered into Li Da Zui’s ears but his eyes suddenly shone.

Suddenly, Madam Bai threw up Li Da Zui’s body with both her hands, and Li Da Zui flew up thirty feet and actually grabbed Yin Jiu You’s hair and pressed him down at the bottom. Never in his dreams did Yin Jiu You would expect this to happen and in his shock, was about to punch Li Da Zui but Madam Bai’s Tiger Tail Silver Needle has already pierced his Xuehai acupoint. His body became numb immediately, unable to move at all.

Li Da Zui panted as he laughed sinisterly, “Since you know that the most poisonous thing in the world is a woman’s heart, then why did you believe a woman’s word. What good did you think it will benefit you if you’ve killed me?”

Yin Jiu You gurgled, and before he can say another word, his neck was broken by Li Da Zui. Therefore the remaining half of his ‘humanity’ became a ‘ghost’ as well, and a headless ghost at that. Li Da Zui looked at his bloody hands and suddenly started to laugh hysterically.

Madam Bai asked, “Master Li, I’ve allowed you to avenge yourself, how are you going to thank me?” Li Da Zui’s laughter stopped gradually, and he panted as he asked, “What do you really want?”

Madam Bai said gently, “It doesn’t matter if you’re grateful to me or not, but I’m going to help you with one more thing.”

Li Da Zui replied, “I beg of you, don’t help me with anything, I can’t take it any longer.”

Madam Bai laughed, “I must offer this help. The ‘Ten Evils’ have treated me so well, how can I not show you my gratitude properly?” She smiled and suddenly flew up with a kick, and knocked Li Da Zui unconscious.

Gien how they are killing each other off in such a short span, its surprising they survived together for so many years!
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

damn... what a change of events. kinda sad that du sha died in such a fashion. i don't believe he took part in torturing YNT when he was captured. he just didn't help release the guy. oh well, can't really say it's a great loss. wonder how XYE will feel when he finds out about them killing each other

At last, they died because of their good side. If they are as evil as what they are being called off, they will not have died. They still have justices and brotherhood among they which cause this whole things happen as they trust each other where if one of them betray them, then they will fall.

With all these twist and turns, I wonder if Madam Bai is really helping Li Da Zhu or laying another trap?

Wait...
    Who's helping who???
    And who's on who's side???
    My head hurts....

Oh wow, I haven't been on this site for a long while. Thank you Jean for translating!
    It's really sad that the 10 evils are just killing eachother off right now, I like them a lot... although I don't believe they are good in any sense (except for Compulsive Gambler) their personalities were really interesting to read.
    I hope we get back to XYE soon, I've missed him. A bunch of people have been saying that XYE's getting predictable, but really, who isn't? A character had to stay 'in character' after all, they can't just suddenly do something that wouldn't suit their personality. Even someone who's suppose to unpredictable will become predictable because you'll always guess they'll do something that you can't think of.
    We have the ability to fix the world's problems, but not the initiative

I believe that the begining half of this book would have been one of the best book i have ever read.
    But i would say that LOCH, ROCH, and SMPW all have a better main charecter development then this book.

Dont get me wrong compulsive gambler and ratman (who made dirt statues; and rode around on moped) are both cool. But i recon Zou Boutong would have to be the king of all mad wuxia charecters.

Also despite any silly comments on my part, I still check for updates every 12 hours. This woxia stuff is way better then any european stuff out there. Except maybe the Lord Of The Rings... But i read that when i was 12-13 years old, thats like 12 years ago.

Please excuse any spelling errors... That was supposed to be SPW...