Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a Title of a Series. Ask Here!

Question Mainland chine tv series in which YU Bo(from Paradise) starring?

[SIZE=3]Hello Dear all in SPC net.(especially to Lady Zhou who always helps me),[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]This series(sorry I don’t know the title but it means Judge Biao Ching htan & Kyan Kaung, which Yu Bo starring, airs at the moment.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]The other actor is also from the famous series “Paradise”.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]The two lead actresses are also cute.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]The story is about a general who is loyal to the King but some of the crisis, he thought all of his native villagers were killed because of the King. So, he later betrayed & took King’s grandson & brought him up as a villain. That actor is also from the famous series “Paradise” in which Yu Bo starred. He then later fall in love with Yu Bo’s sister who is another General’s daughter. That General also brought Yu Bo up & later we come to know that Yu Bo is actually the son of that Royal General.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]The story is v interesting & reaches to the climax.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]As such, I cannot help to see the ending & if anyone of you have seen this, pls. email me at [/SIZE][COLOR=#0000ff][SIZE=3][email protected][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=3] (or) write to me in this SPC net page.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Since I’ve already tried to search in all Yu Bo’s web page & cannot find this one, will be v thankful if you can let me know.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Warm rgds,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Nyarnyar [/SIZE]

美人心计
    looking for this series

Default fong trien bao dan?

hi,

I cannot find the mainland chinese series called "fong trien bao dan". this series is playing in the pacific on the chinese channel on tv and I wanted to find it online to watch it faster. please help! thank you!

btw, its about a girl who was in a a nun place in the beginning of the series because it was fortold that if she came back home, the father will not have a long life. ....

Quote Originally Posted by ajon753 View Post
    美人心计
    looking for this series
    its not out yet:
    http://spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=27065

Quote Originally Posted by ckrazy View Post
    I would appreciate it if someone can please tell me the vietnamese title for "rougue snow."

Or also known as Red Powder Snow.

May it be 胭脂雪?The main character is Fan Bingbing(范冰冰)

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    yeah i need a series too. im pretty sure its a tvb series, and it was about 2 cops that were assigned as partners and then solved a bunch of crime cases. the partners are a guy and a girl, and i remember thinking that they would get together but in the end they didnt. they didnt because in the end, the guy's old girlfriend came back after being missing for a long time (her name was Qianqian, i remember) and she had like no legs or something so he felt bad for her or something and stayed with her. so the he just leaves his partner alone and goes off with his old girlfriend. and then i also remember one case where they get drugged or something and then they end up like on a matress in a warehouse or something together, but then they get out and its a big warehouse. i also remember one case where there was this doctor and it turns out in the end that he was the killer of some woman because the dead woman caused his wife to commit suicide and he wanted revenge. his wife committed suicide because she was in a car accident with the woman the doctor killed before and then because of the trauma from the accident or something she lost her child (she was pregnant). she was so depressed that she jumped off the building. so the doctor decided to have revenge on the woman who crashed into his wife's car and killed his child and made his wife commit suicide by killing her.

thats all i remember. could someone please help me with this?

thanks!

It is 刑事侦缉档案(xing shi zhen ji dang an).It is a Tvb
    series.

Unhappy I only remember bits and pieces..

I've been trying to look for the name of this particular mandarin series for a few years now and have absolute no luck whatsoever, considering the fact that i only remember what happened and not even any specific details/names of the people in it..

so i found this site today and was seeing how heaps of people just gave like a summary of the series they wanted - i gave this a try, hoping someone would recognise this and give me a lead on the name

- i think this series came out at around 2005, im not too sure
    - its set in the oldern times when guys had half bald hair and like judges wore like those blue clothing
    - there's two main characters - a guy and girl - both are con artists, they lie/trick people throughout the series
    - this series had mandarin subtitles so i remembered the girl's last name meant water so i nicknamed her water girl
    - theres martial arts, romance, action, adventure?
    - i only understood a bit of mandarin so i noticed that throughout the series, they kept talking about some kind of hidden treasure

- i think in the first episode, the guy had a companion and was delivering something (i think a small statue) to someone (i think it was to the water girl) and then there was an attack by some group and they all escaped..

another part i remembered, but like happens later on in the series
    - the girl was pretending to be pregnant and said that she was the wife of this lady's son, and saying that he had died, whereas in actual fact he is still alive somewhere locked up by that girl

The Lady's decriptions
    - glasses, on the chubby side, i think her last name meant flower as in hua... not too sure
    - she was the owner of a hotel/motel/inn and i think the guy and water girl eventually stayed there

- there's this man with two sons, and one daughter
    - one of the older son has a wife
    - the second son falls for the water girl *love at first sight kinda thing*

something hilarious
    - at one point of the series, there was a contest between the lady and man on who could eat the most chilli and this wasnt ur ordinary sized chilli, it was like practically a carrot or like a bit smaller .. but u get the idea

i'd add more details but for now this is all i could remember :S
    i thank anyone who're able to name this series for me!!

OH YES, the main guy always had nosebleeds not because he was perverted or anything - i think it was due to some illness he had
    Last edited by Korido; 01-04-10 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Korido View Post
    I've been trying to look for the name of this particular mandarin series for a few years now and have absolute no luck whatsoever, considering the fact that i only remember what happened and not even any specific details/names of the people in it..

so i found this site today and was seeing how heaps of people just gave like a summary of the series they wanted - i gave this a try, hoping someone would recognise this and give me a lead on the name

- i think this series came out at around 2005, im not too sure
    - its set in the oldern times when guys had half bald hair and like judges wore like those blue clothing
    - there's two main characters - a guy and girl - both are con artists, they lie/trick people throughout the series
    - this series had mandarin subtitles so i remembered the girl's last name meant water so i nicknamed her water girl
    - theres martial arts, romance, action, adventure?
    - i only understood a bit of mandarin so i noticed that throughout the series, they kept talking about some kind of hidden treasure

- i think in the first episode, the guy had a companion and was delivering something (i think a small statue) to someone (i think it was to the water girl) and then there was an attack by some group and they all escaped..

another part i remembered, but like happens later on in the series
    - the girl was pretending to be pregnant and said that she was the wife of this lady's son, and saying that he had died, whereas in actual fact he is still alive somewhere locked up by that girl

The Lady's decriptions
    - glasses, on the chubby side, i think her last name meant flower as in hua... not too sure
    - she was the owner of a hotel/motel/inn and i think the guy and water girl eventually stayed there

- there's this man with two sons, and one daughter
    - one of the older son has a wife
    - the second son falls for the water girl *love at first sight kinda thing*

something hilarious
    - at one point of the series, there was a contest between the lady and man on who could eat the most chilli and this wasnt ur ordinary sized chilli, it was like practically a carrot or like a bit smaller .. but u get the idea

i'd add more details but for now this is all i could remember :S
    i thank anyone who're able to name this series for me!!

OH YES, the main guy always had nosebleeds not because he was perverted or anything - i think it was due to some illness he had
    i'm pretty sure the series you're looking for is Treasure Venture (mandarin title Xia Nu (Nv) Chuang Tian Guan/侠女闯天关), staring Vicki Zhao and Wu Qi Long? here's the dramawiki link:
    http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Treasure_Venture

thanks for the help but its not the one

Quote Originally Posted by Korido View Post
    thanks for the help but its not the one
    oh, sorry.

sorry dunno where to go:

Can anyone tell me if Deng Chao has/had any more Wuxia? series besides HSDS which I love so much.
    Not much into modern dramas...wuxia is much interesting.
    any nice ones you all can recommend.Sorry new here ..dont even know what LOCH stands for. haha. I only know HSDS because I happened to come across this series. Now I am stuck with Deng Chao....lovely!

Quote Originally Posted by sarapoot View Post
    sorry dunno where to go:

Can anyone tell me if Deng Chao has/had any more Wuxia? series besides HSDS which I love so much.
    Not much into modern dramas...wuxia is much interesting.
    any nice ones you all can recommend.Sorry new here ..dont even know what LOCH stands for. haha. I only know HSDS because I happened to come across this series. Now I am stuck with Deng Chao....lovely!
    hmm Young Judge Bao 3?

Hi LZ,

You know a lot of series. Can I ask you about two TV Taiwanes series. I remember one they called it the Chinese X-files. My mum watched it many many years ago and I dont understand it much Now since I know a bit and have been watching Chinese TV series, I would much love to watch again if I could just find it.
    1) so called chinese xfiles- two detectives searching the paranormal like Scully and ??(what's his name-David Duchovy)
    2) One with Taiwanese singer Chiang Yi Hern as the son that was given away to the Korean father.

thanks much.

Quote Originally Posted by tanteun View Post
    hmm Young Judge Bao 3?
    thanks...I have watched that and did it again a few times. I laughed and laughed at the silly antics of Bao when he 'lost' his memory and was with Kung Sern Chek and shed many tears over the sad parts. The ending was unexpected!

NVM finally found it!!
    Last edited by biscuits; 09-07-10 at 12:11 AM.

Greetings all; a simple question. I was sent an email from my older sister, she knows I ewnjoy watching Chinese TV series and asian series and dramas in general and had sent me mention of a series I would enjoy. However, I cannot find the right place to look. So I came here. 把酒問青天-冷清 is the title of the series. That is all I know.

Many thanks in advance.
    Local Li Bingbing/Shui Ling addict
    Out of my mind, back in several years or until the Wife says I can, whichever comes first
    Itsh A Sthpork Sthupid!! ~ Daffy Duck, as quoted by my sister

Quote Originally Posted by Lianazhu View Post
    Greetings all; a simple question. I was sent an email from my older sister, she knows I ewnjoy watching Chinese TV series and asian series and dramas in general and had sent me mention of a series I would enjoy. However, I cannot find the right place to look. So I came here. 把酒問青天-冷清 is the title of the series. That is all I know.

Many thanks in advance.
    I think this is it....
    http://www.youtube.com/user/fongsin

Quote Originally Posted by GeShiYuan View Post
    It is, but that is what also brought me to here, the series is in odd snippets not full episodes. But thanks
    Out of my mind, back in several years or until the Wife says I can, whichever comes first

Quote Originally Posted by Lianazhu View Post
    It is, but that is what also brought me to here, the series is in odd snippets not full episodes. But thanks
    Youku have all the episodes.
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTAyOTgyNjA=.html

Quote Originally Posted by GeShiYuan View Post
    Ah good good! Thank you very muchly!