do anyone know managing love vietnamese title the one with jackie lui in it
do anyone know managing love vietnamese title the one with jackie lui in it
K-dramas Resurrection/Rebirth, Wedding, Farewell to Tears, Rosy Life, Immortal Yi Soon Shin
C-drama Fairytale of Twin Swords
omg thank you i love you been looking for it for years thank you
P.S. just found it on megavideo if anyone want to watch i can give link but it missing episode 1-2
Last edited by honpaka; 09-28-10 at 06:46 AM.
is this the right place to ask if i don't know the exact title of the chinese tv series, but i know 2 actors name and the storyline?
the reason i don't know the title name is because i can't read chinese and i got my girlfriend to read it and she translate the word which says something "revenge or hate" released in 2009.
tomorrow i will write the actors name and give details about the story.
The reason I don't know the title name is because I can't read Chinese and I got my girlfriend to read it and she translates the word which says something in Chinese "revenge or hate". On the DVD cover it said 2009.
Actors name on the DVD cover:
- Min Guo
- Xun Chou Ji
I tried searching the internet but it came back empty.
- 2 good friends become doctors, but one is arrogant and decides to the surgery by himself and he kills the patient which turns out to be his father in-law.
- He asked for his friends help and asks if he could take the blame. His friend decides to help him out and goes to jail for a long time.
- Result of that decision the man that went to prison his wife suffers and becomes ill. With the bad situation she is in she decided to ask her husband friend for help which he promised to take full care of his family.
- The wife decides to take her life because she is really ill and canít afford to take care of her daughter. Her decision to take her resulted in the man taking in her daughter as a member of his family. The wifeís daughter and the doctors son becomes pretty close and take care of each other. When they grow up the son falls in love with her but cannot tell her because of her dad. His dad has told people outside that the daughter is his with another woman.
- Anyway 20 years in the future the son and daughter have grown up as the son went to America to finish his doctorís degree.
- The sonís mother forced him to marry some girl in a rich family but he doesnít want to. He wants to love and marry his sister (but they donít have the same blood, her father went to jail for sonís father and his mother jumped off a tried to drain her).
- They both show signs of true love but the girl is confused because she thinks they have the same father. Anyway as the story goes on the son tells her that he loves her and they are not brothers.
- Her mother blackmails the son and the son knees outside the rain begging his mum to let him go.
- Anyway as the story goes they both say they love each other but now everybody in the family knows they are not blood brothers and sisters, but the sons mother cannot accept these two being together because if people knew outside the family people would laugh in which she sort of forced the girl to let the her son and make him hate her. In which later she make her son hate her by telling him she loves somebody else and kissed somebody else.
- In the end both the girl and boy get to together and the girl calls his real father ďba-baĒ
Iím not really good at listening or reading Chinese but in mandarin I remember hearing her brother calling the girl Small Rock.
I want to know the exact title name and all the main cast real names. Especially theirs a cute girl in the film
Can someone tell me the english title of the series (or some info for searching, may be english names of actors or director)? I have only pair episodes on VHS with chinese only titles. This is old series about Zhan Zhao and Bao Zheng
This links to start piece of episode (1 minute, there is names of director and actors in chinese):
Last edited by LamerDrv; 10-19-10 at 01:07 PM.
Min Guo Xun Chou Ji is part of the title, not the name of two of the actors.
So you're saying Min Guo Xun Chou Ji is apart of the title?
1. Do you know or can you find out what is the title?
2. Do you know any of the major female and male cast members? I've searching to find the name of the girl who played "Small Rock"
I visit the website you provided , but it's in Chinese and i cannot read Chinese.
3. How did you know what show i was talking about and how did you find out?
Once again, thank you peace
The screen you have posted is from 1991 series named "San Xia Wu Yi" (I spotted the same screen online). Major actors include:
Xun Feng as Zhan Zhao
Zhao Ying Jian as Bai Yutang
He Yan as Ding Yuehua
Li Jiabin as Bao Zheng
Zhang Xunling as Gongsun Ce
Director: 王少鹏 (Wang Shaopeng)
The newer series (after 1991) are named Qi Xia Wu Yi (Seven Heroes and Five Gallants). The novel, Qi Xia Wu Yi, is adapted from San Xia Wu Yi, hence the characters in both stories are similar.
Check out wiki's link on this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sev..._Five_Gallants
Last edited by limeic; 10-20-10 at 10:48 PM.
2) Xu Xi Yan plays Xiao Shi Tou (Little Rock), though the character's real name is Lin Hui Yu (林慧玉). Here's the link to the actress's blog: http://blog.sina.com.cn/xuxiyan.
3) Let's just say it was a combination of luck, intuition and research.
@ Lady Zhuge
Thank you so much...
I really appreciate your help, thanks!
BTW so this Shui Dong Nv Er Xin or Min Guo Xun Chou Ji Zhi Nv Er Xin is classified as Chinese TV series or Chinese TV movie?
i had a feeling it's Chinese, but since its romance i thought China's communist would not allow love story, maybe times has change in China.
What did you think of "Shui Dong Nv Er Xin or Min Guo Xun Chou Ji Zhi Nv Er Xin"?
Does anybody know how can i convert a Chinese page website into a English text?
I cannot read Chinese
Try using Google translate.
do anyone know the vietnamese title of hero the one with eric huang in it
I don't know any vietnamese so I hope this is the one you're looking for:
Chinese title: 英雄本色
English title: Hero
Viet title: Anh Hung Ban Sac
Here's a link on it:
it is thank you so much i am not vietnamese either but i want to watch it and these vietnamese one alway chinese at the bottom
Hi, can someone help me find the title of a drama? I remember watching the drama when I was younger, but I don't know what the title was or the actors in it. All I remember was a couple of scenes.
Example 1) The Emperor and the girl he likes were in a kitchen looking for rabbits or something like that.
Example 2) I think it was the Emperor's mother that didn't like the girl and during a concubine contest thing, she gave the girl that the Emperor liked to his cousin or male relative.
Example 3) I remember when the girl (who eventually became his concubine or wife) gave birth to a son and he held it up and said like "This is the number one son... or something like that" and a another scene that followed was some servants recalling how the Emperor regarded his son with the girl as the number one when he already has 4 or some sons from his other concubines.
Example 4) And the last scene, I remember was the Emperor dying with his son ( I think it was with another concubine) becoming Emperor at a really young age ( 8 years old maybe?) and his grandmother as regent.
Example 5) I think this drama was set in the Qing dynasty, cause I sort of remember the males having shaved heads.
I hope these scenes will help remind anyone of the drama that I'm looking for. Thanks for all your hard work!
Last edited by Lady Zhuge; 10-30-10 at 08:43 AM.