Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a Title of a Series. Ask Here!

Hi Hoju!
    Thanks for the response! I actually haven't seen TVB series for a long time. I am now watching more Taiwanese and Mainland Chinese series since TVB's series are really going downhill.. I may see it for myself anyways since there haven't been that many good ancient series lately...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Hi Trinie,
    I haven't watched TVB for several years now. I found the acting quality going downhill so I switched over to Mainland series.
    I think this series with GYY looks quite interesting. I have only seen her in the quiet/subdued/gentle roles and this one seems a little different. I saw it on tudou, so I might watch it when I have the chance since I haven't seen it on any of the online sites that I normally buy from. Let me know, too, what you think after you've watched it.

Hey Hoju!
    I agree with you about TVB series, but there are some series that are actually pretty good every once in awhile. I can't find this series in Chinese for sale anywhere... I think I may have to settle for the Viet dubbed version since I can't find it in Chinese. I wonder if it is available on Youtube?? If I do see it, I will let you know what I think....Have you seen GYY in Tian Xia Di Yi?? If not, you should really see that... GYY plays a different type of character in there.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Hi Trinie,
    Have you tried Tudou? They have Feng Cui Bian Guan on it in Chinese. I haven't checked to see how good it is, but it looks like all 23 episodes are there, and it did load, albeit very slow.
    http://www.tudou.com/playlist/id/491853/

Nope, I haven't seen TXDY yet. I've been debating buying it because I've heard mixed reviews. It seems like a love/hate thing. People either loved it or else hated it.

Hi Hoju!
    Yea, I know about Tudou. I heard that is a Chinese version of Youtube. I guess I should try it. It is great that this series on there in Chinese, but the only thing is I get really impatient to wait for it to load...Thank you so much for the link!!!

You should see TXDY!! I personally loved that series. It had a great plotline, acting and ending...The cast did a great job. Even my mom who is really difficult and hard to please liked it. Most of the people that I have talked to seemed to like it though. Tammy Chen and Roger Kwok were hilarious....I highly recommend it but it is up to you.
    Last edited by Trinie; 08-11-07 at 04:49 AM.

Hi Trinie,
    I personally prefer YouTube over Tudou because YouTube is a lot faster. But Tudou has lots of more obscure series that I can't find anywhere else. There are even clips of the Damien Lau version of PZXY on there. It brought back such good memories.

I think I will give TXDY a try. I've heard enough good reviews that I think it's worth it.

Hey Hoju!
    Yea, I was just at tudou and gosh is it slow...Yea, Youtube is a lot faster... Too bad it doesn't have a lot of series that I am looking for... I am glad that you are willing to give TXDY a try. I mean before I saw it, I heard more good than bad reviews about it so I was willing to give it a try and sure enough.. It did not disappoint me...I really hope that you will like it too.

tudou is crap.... all there stuff is really blurry
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Wink quick question plz

Hello everyone,

I hope I don't start a topic that already exist, but I'm wondering has the series that has LYF, Jimmy Lin, Kristy Yang & Ambrose Huo release in Viet yet??? The English title was something "love you" or "love me" ??? I'm been looking for it but haven't find it yet, thanks all.

Senior Member invisible_dolphinbay's Avatar

I don't know if its released in vietnamese, but it's not a series, it's a movie.
    dolphin_bay

Thumbs up

Thank you dolphin, I guess I'll go to the video rental store and ask them then

If you guys don't mind, can I ask another question

Does anyone know if the ancient series where Leila Tong played as a ghost release in Viet yet??? I couldn't find a topic for that... Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by TiffTiff View Post
    Does anyone know if the ancient series where Leila Tong played as a ghost release in Viet yet??? I couldn't find a topic for that... Thanks in advance
    I think you mean Liao Zhai Zhi Yi-
    http://spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=13829

I'm not sure whether it's released in Vietnamese or not though.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow View Post
    I think you mean Liao Zhai Zhi Yi-
    http://spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=13829

I'm not sure whether it's released in Vietnamese or not though.
    Well, last time I check, the serie has been losely translated in Vietnamese (which is thuyet minh), but not dubbing though.
    I GO WHERE THE WIND BLOWS.

It has just been released in viet...it's called: Huyen Thoai Kiep Yeu Tinh

Default Help me find the title of this great dram please

Please any help is very appreciated.I only have the opening and ending theme below.

Opening theme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntJvBDXNN2w

Ending Theme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS5v5kN7IMU

The series is called The Butterfly Lovers.
    Peter Ho is the main actor.

Here's a thread: http://spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=17027
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Thank you so much Is he acting in other series?What is your fav series?

Talking What series is this?

Hello friends,

I went to film4vn.net to watch movies and came across this new series, the Viet title is Ba~o Vu~ Le^ Hoa, the title sound strange for a serie b/c I'm playing an online game, and in the game, one of character has the kung fu skill with the same name!

I haven't watch it yet, it has Athena Chu, Kristy Yang, Monica Chan and many other actress, but some very old & ooglie actors (sorry, I don't watch series w/ ooglie people in it ) . Here is the pix for the series, I don't know what it's about though

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.onedump.com/file12/f6a4a95533c3a216a61ae180ab68e74d/Bao%20Vu%20Le%20Hoa.jpg')

http://www.onedump.com/file12/f6a4a9...20Le%20Hoa.jpg

Oh yeah, back to the name of the series, here is how my character in the game look like when I use the kung fu skill . The game that I play (and very addicted to right now) is a Chinese ones, but the VN people in VN bought the copyright version & translate into Vietnamese. One of my character have this kung fu skill : Ba~o Vu~ Le^ Hoa, here's the pix

http://www.volam.com.vn/shxt/thapdai...aovulehoa.html

暴雨梨花……

it basically means rainstorm of pear blossom...

there is a kungfu skill called bao yu li hua zhen. it's kinda a weapon as well as a skill. u know, zhen means needles. so basically it means u project a lot of thin needles to ur enemy, just like rainstorm of pear blossom... (i have no idea why it has to be "pear" blossom)

never heard of this movie before, probably never gonna watch it...

Looks interesting