Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a Title of a Series. Ask Here!

do anyone know managing love vietnamese title the one with jackie lui in it

Quote Originally Posted by honpaka View Post
    do anyone know managing love vietnamese title the one with jackie lui in it
    you mean the one where he plays the manager of a hotel right?
    If that is the one you are referring to, then it is "Khach San Tinh Duyen".
    Currently watching:
    K-dramas Resurrection/Rebirth, Wedding, Farewell to Tears, Rosy Life, Immortal Yi Soon Shin
    C-drama Fairytale of Twin Swords

omg thank you i love you been looking for it for years thank you
    P.S. just found it on megavideo if anyone want to watch i can give link but it missing episode 1-2
    Last edited by honpaka; 09-28-10 at 06:46 AM.

Question

is this the right place to ask if i don't know the exact title of the chinese tv series, but i know 2 actors name and the storyline?

the reason i don't know the title name is because i can't read chinese and i got my girlfriend to read it and she translate the word which says something "revenge or hate" released in 2009.

tomorrow i will write the actors name and give details about the story.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by nsctsunomi View Post
    is this the right place to ask if i don't know the exact title of the chinese tv series, but i know 2 actors name and the storyline?

the reason i don't know the title name is because i can't read chinese and i got my girlfriend to read it and she translate the word which says something "revenge or hate" released in 2009.

tomorrow i will write the actors name and give details about the story.

The reason I don't know the title name is because I can't read Chinese and I got my girlfriend to read it and she translates the word which says something in Chinese "revenge or hate". On the DVD cover it said 2009.

Actors name on the DVD cover:

- Min Guo
    - Xun Chou Ji

I tried searching the internet but it came back empty.
    Story summary:

• 2 good friends become doctors, but one is arrogant and decides to the surgery by himself and he kills the patient which turns out to be his father in-law.
    • He asked for his friends help and asks if he could take the blame. His friend decides to help him out and goes to jail for a long time.
    • Result of that decision the man that went to prison his wife suffers and becomes ill. With the bad situation she is in she decided to ask her husband friend for help which he promised to take full care of his family.
    • The wife decides to take her life because she is really ill and can’t afford to take care of her daughter. Her decision to take her resulted in the man taking in her daughter as a member of his family. The wife’s daughter and the doctors son becomes pretty close and take care of each other. When they grow up the son falls in love with her but cannot tell her because of her dad. His dad has told people outside that the daughter is his with another woman.
    • Anyway 20 years in the future the son and daughter have grown up as the son went to America to finish his doctor’s degree.
    • The son’s mother forced him to marry some girl in a rich family but he doesn’t want to. He wants to love and marry his sister (but they don’t have the same blood, her father went to jail for son’s father and his mother jumped off a tried to drain her).
    • They both show signs of true love but the girl is confused because she thinks they have the same father. Anyway as the story goes on the son tells her that he loves her and they are not brothers.
    • Her mother blackmails the son and the son knees outside the rain begging his mum to let him go.
    • Anyway as the story goes they both say they love each other but now everybody in the family knows they are not blood brothers and sisters, but the sons mother cannot accept these two being together because if people knew outside the family people would laugh in which she sort of forced the girl to let the her son and make him hate her. In which later she make her son hate her by telling him she loves somebody else and kissed somebody else.
    • In the end both the girl and boy get to together and the girl calls his real father “ba-ba”

I’m not really good at listening or reading Chinese but in mandarin I remember hearing her brother calling the girl Small Rock.

I want to know the exact title name and all the main cast real names. Especially theirs a cute girl in the film

Hi.
    Can someone tell me the english title of the series (or some info for searching, may be english names of actors or director)? I have only pair episodes on VHS with chinese only titles. This is old series about Zhan Zhao and Bao Zheng
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/1470/30755385.jpg')

This links to start piece of episode (1 minute, there is names of director and actors in chinese):
    _ftp://213.80.181.26/Untitled.mpg
    Last edited by LamerDrv; 10-19-10 at 01:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LamerDrv View Post
    Hi.
    Can someone tell me the english title of the series (or some info for searching, may be english names of actors or director)? I have only pair episodes on VHS with chinese only titles. This is old series about Zhan Zhao and Bao Zheng
    I only know that the title read as San Xia Wu Yi (Three Heroes Five Gallants). It's from a novel with the same title. You can search info about it by google.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurenai86 View Post
    I only know that the title read as San Xia Wu Yi (Three Heroes Five Gallants). It's from a novel with the same title. You can search info about it by google.
    Thanks for translating the title.
    Series that I search rather old (I see that in 1991 or 1992). But google returns new series (created after 1993).

The reason I don't know the title name is because I can't read Chinese and I got my girlfriend to read it and she translates the word which says something in Chinese "revenge or hate". On the DVD cover it said 2009.

Actors name on the DVD cover:

- Min Guo
    - Xun Chou Ji

I tried searching the internet but it came back empty.
    Story summary:

• 2 good friends become doctors, but one is arrogant and decides to the surgery by himself and he kills the patient which turns out to be his father in-law.
    • He asked for his friends help and asks if he could take the blame. His friend decides to help him out and goes to jail for a long time.
    • Result of that decision the man that went to prison his wife suffers and becomes ill. With the bad situation she is in she decided to ask her husband friend for help which he promised to take full care of his family.
    • The wife decides to take her life because she is really ill and can’t afford to take care of her daughter. Her decision to take her resulted in the man taking in her daughter as a member of his family. The wife’s daughter and the doctors son becomes pretty close and take care of each other. When they grow up the son falls in love with her but cannot tell her because of her dad. His dad has told people outside that the daughter is his with another woman.
    • Anyway 20 years in the future the son and daughter have grown up as the son went to America to finish his doctor’s degree.
    • The son’s mother forced him to marry some girl in a rich family but he doesn’t want to. He wants to love and marry his sister (but they don’t have the same blood, her father went to jail for son’s father and his mother jumped off a tried to drain her).
    • They both show signs of true love but the girl is confused because she thinks they have the same father. Anyway as the story goes on the son tells her that he loves her and they are not brothers.
    • Her mother blackmails the son and the son knees outside the rain begging his mum to let him go.
    • Anyway as the story goes they both say they love each other but now everybody in the family knows they are not blood brothers and sisters, but the sons mother cannot accept these two being together because if people knew outside the family people would laugh in which she sort of forced the girl to let the her son and make him hate her. In which later she make her son hate her by telling him she loves somebody else and kissed somebody else.
    • In the end both the girl and boy get to together and the girl calls his real father “ba-ba”

I’m not really good at listening or reading Chinese but in mandarin I remember hearing her brother calling the girl Small Rock.

I want to know the exact title name and all the main cast real names. Especially theirs a cute girl in the film
    I think this is the show you're looking for:

http://www.cnave.com/news/viewnews.p...2503&year=2009

Min Guo Xun Chou Ji is part of the title, not the name of two of the actors.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge View Post
    I think this is the show you're looking for:

http://www.cnave.com/news/viewnews.p...2503&year=2009

Min Guo Xun Chou Ji is part of the title, not the name of two of the actors.

THANK YOU

So you're saying Min Guo Xun Chou Ji is apart of the title?

1. Do you know or can you find out what is the title?
    2. Do you know any of the major female and male cast members? I've searching to find the name of the girl who played "Small Rock"

I visit the website you provided , but it's in Chinese and i cannot read Chinese.

3. How did you know what show i was talking about and how did you find out?

Once again, thank you peace

@LamerDrv:
    The screen you have posted is from 1991 series named "San Xia Wu Yi" (I spotted the same screen online). Major actors include:
    Xun Feng as Zhan Zhao
    Zhao Ying Jian as Bai Yutang
    He Yan as Ding Yuehua
    Li Jiabin as Bao Zheng
    Zhang Xunling as Gongsun Ce
    Director: 王少鹏 (Wang Shaopeng)

The newer series (after 1991) are named Qi Xia Wu Yi (Seven Heroes and Five Gallants). The novel, Qi Xia Wu Yi, is adapted from San Xia Wu Yi, hence the characters in both stories are similar.

Check out wiki's link on this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sev..._Five_Gallants
    Last edited by limeic; 10-20-10 at 10:48 PM.

THANK YOU

So you're saying Min Guo Xun Chou Ji is apart of the title?

1. Do you know or can you find out what is the title?
    2. Do you know any of the major female and male cast members? I've searching to find the name of the girl who played "Small Rock"

I visit the website you provided , but it's in Chinese and i cannot read Chinese.

3. How did you know what show i was talking about and how did you find out?

Once again, thank you peace
    1) The full title on the poster cover is Min Guo Xun Chou Ji Zhi Nv Er Xin (民国寻仇记之女儿心). Its alternative and more official title is Shui Dong Nv Er Xin (谁懂女儿心).

2) Xu Xi Yan plays Xiao Shi Tou (Little Rock), though the character's real name is Lin Hui Yu (林慧玉). Here's the link to the actress's blog: http://blog.sina.com.cn/xuxiyan.

3) Let's just say it was a combination of luck, intuition and research.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by limeic View Post
    @LamerDrv:
    The screen you have posted is from 1991 series named "San Xia Wu Yi" (I spotted the same screen online). Major actors include:
    Xun Feng as Zhan Zhao
    Zhao Ying Jian as Bai Yutang
    He Yan as Ding Yuehua
    Li Jiabin as Bao Zheng
    Zhang Xunling as Gongsun Ce
    Director: 王少鹏 (Wang Shaopeng)

The newer series (after 1991) are named Qi Xia Wu Yi (Seven Heroes and Five Gallants). The novel, Qi Xia Wu Yi, is adapted from San Xia Wu Yi, hence the characters in both stories are similar.

Check out wiki's link on this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sev..._Five_Gallants
    Thank you very much.

@ Lady Zhuge

Thank you so much...

I really appreciate your help, thanks!

BTW so this Shui Dong Nv Er Xin or Min Guo Xun Chou Ji Zhi Nv Er Xin is classified as Chinese TV series or Chinese TV movie?

i had a feeling it's Chinese, but since its romance i thought China's communist would not allow love story, maybe times has change in China.

What did you think of "Shui Dong Nv Er Xin or Min Guo Xun Chou Ji Zhi Nv Er Xin"?

Does anybody know how can i convert a Chinese page website into a English text?

I cannot read Chinese

@ Lady Zhuge

Thank you so much...

I really appreciate your help, thanks!

BTW so this Shui Dong Nv Er Xin or Min Guo Xun Chou Ji Zhi Nv Er Xin is classified as Chinese TV series or Chinese TV movie?

i had a feeling it's Chinese, but since its romance i thought China's communist would not allow love story, maybe times has change in China.

What did you think of "Shui Dong Nv Er Xin or Min Guo Xun Chou Ji Zhi Nv Er Xin"?

Does anybody know how can i convert a Chinese page website into a English text?

I cannot read Chinese
    It's a TV series. I haven't seen it yet, so can't really comment.

Try using Google translate.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

do anyone know the vietnamese title of hero the one with eric huang in it

I don't know any vietnamese so I hope this is the one you're looking for:
    Chinese title: 英雄本色
    English title: Hero
    Viet title: Anh Hung Ban Sac

Here's a link on it:
    http://tiwlimited.proboards.com/inde...play&thread=64

it is thank you so much i am not vietnamese either but i want to watch it and these vietnamese one alway chinese at the bottom

Hi, can someone help me find the title of a drama? I remember watching the drama when I was younger, but I don't know what the title was or the actors in it. All I remember was a couple of scenes.

Example 1) The Emperor and the girl he likes were in a kitchen looking for rabbits or something like that.

Example 2) I think it was the Emperor's mother that didn't like the girl and during a concubine contest thing, she gave the girl that the Emperor liked to his cousin or male relative.

Example 3) I remember when the girl (who eventually became his concubine or wife) gave birth to a son and he held it up and said like "This is the number one son... or something like that" and a another scene that followed was some servants recalling how the Emperor regarded his son with the girl as the number one when he already has 4 or some sons from his other concubines.

Example 4) And the last scene, I remember was the Emperor dying with his son ( I think it was with another concubine) becoming Emperor at a really young age ( 8 years old maybe?) and his grandmother as regent.

Example 5) I think this drama was set in the Qing dynasty, cause I sort of remember the males having shaved heads.

I hope these scenes will help remind anyone of the drama that I'm looking for. Thanks for all your hard work!

wrong post
    Last edited by Lady Zhuge; 10-30-10 at 08:43 AM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")