Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FAVORITE SPORT?

To watch: Figure skating/gymnastics/diving - anything GRACEFUL and that includes judges giving points

As for those non-judged events, I'd say SWIMMING because it's fast-paced, exciting, and includes people like Michael Phelps in speedos.

To do: Running - it's even simpler than hockey, cheap, and calorie-burning, so it's good for a healthy lifestyle. All you need is ground, running shoes, and a heart that's beating. I can't wait until track starts...been eating too much lately that my size 00's feel tight.

Swimming is a close second. It's almost better since you don't get gross and sweaty, but it's less strenous and you can't wear headphones and feel nearly as pumped.

I tend to like all individual sports - to me exercise is a solitary activity. Well, two-player sports like tennis are fun too, but I dislike team sports.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    I tend to like all individual sports - to me exercise is a solitary activity. Well, two-player sports like tennis are fun too, but I dislike team sports.
    hm, this indicates a lack of proper coordination dear

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    hm, this indicates a lack of proper coordination dear
    I was actually thinking that it indicated that I am selfish, attention-hogging, and bad at collaboration (which I protest is not true)? But hm perhaps that's true too. I need to check my coordination sometime. I mean, you can't MISS the ground when you're running.

I'm editing my fave sport to watch - after some good thought it's swimming. Men in those gymnastics/figure skating outfits isn't exactly as pleasant. Like take Paul Hamm - he's not nearly as attractive as Michael Phelps.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

Canada, in an igloo and i'm a lumber jack and we only have honey curlers up here. And hockey rules!

Quote Originally Posted by Qin_Shu_Bao
    I would have to say HOCKEY.

All you need is a stick, a puck, a net, some people, and a good foundation of knowledge about the rules.
    call me up we should play hockey sometime, hey wheres superkaratemonkey and all the people that talk on the hockey thread, haha

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    Like take Paul Hamm - he's not nearly as attractive as Michael Phelps.
    but we all know he's not nearly as attractive as Federer.

I like the graceful sports too, eg. diving, gymnastics (women's)
    Federer is graceful, did i mention that?

Senior Member superkaratemonkey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    golf is like that too!

he tenses the club... the wind seems to be moving in a slightly easterly direction. i wonder how this will effect his game. Good hit... the crowd is now moving to blah blah blah.
    yea, watching golf is worst then watching paint dry. some sports r fun to play (like golf) but should never be put on tv.

on the other hand, sports like nascar r so much fun to watch, even tho i dunno anything about it.