Page 11 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: Liu Yi Fei (刘亦菲) #2#

Quote Originally Posted by big master
    yea i think thats the one...it was weird though coz why'd they get her when all they let her do was 'dance-dance?
    well, i think she has some relationship with the company judging that she is often in their commercials

LYF is not ugly.
    LYF is not a bad actress.
    But LYF doesn't live up to the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna
    well, i think she has some relationship with the company judging that she is often in their commercials
    gee i noticed that too....maybe that explains why
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

Quote Originally Posted by big master
    gee i noticed that too....maybe that explains why
    yea.... i have seen her in like three of their commericals

i don't think she should show lots of her skins. it doesn't seem it's who she is. well it's her life and body so yeah it don't matter........anyways i still love her movie, well mostly the ancient chinese movies, it's killing out there in china.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy_azn_boi
    i don't think she should show lots of her skins. it doesn't seem it's who she is. well it's her life and body so yeah it don't matter........anyways i still love her movie, well mostly the ancient chinese movies, it's killing out there in china.
    yea, her acting in ROCH was quite awesome
    but her dancing and singing is just

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna
    yea, her acting in ROCH was quite awesome
    but her dancing and singing is just

Her acting in ROCH was awesome? I thought your responses to other posts were shocking, but that statement is outrageous!

Quote Originally Posted by crazy_azn_boi
    Show skin? LYF?

Those short skirts and erm...thighs (sorry, she really does not have nice legs)...were already too much! The only time her legs look okay are in occassional touched-up pics, but they can adjust pics so actresses look way skinnier than they are in reality.

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu1995
    Her acting in ROCH was awesome?
    If we stretch it that much, we'd break. I must agree with you. Sorry Leanna, I can put up with your overzealous discussions with that Ray fan...what's his name, but that is a tad of an overstatement. Besides, she didn't even do the voice, so how can we judge when she only did 50% of the job but got 99% of the credit?

GuGu would've made a much better XLN
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky

You have not seen my picture nor heard my voice. You shouldn't say that yet. This is me most of the time----->$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r220/baccardixx/donotwant.gif')

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu1995
    You have not seen my picture nor heard my voice. You shouldn't say that yet. This is me most of the time----->$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r220/baccardixx/donotwant.gif')
    Well, I don't know so much about your large boobies and the role. So if you say so, I guess I've misjudged you. Actually, I think I have more in common than XLN than I thought. I am light, my speed is relatively quick, and of course I'm graceful And very, very modest
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    somehow i got that the news was BS. She was supposed to be enrolled like last fall, but she never returned to States to study. Also, she is taking a role in a Hk movie with Louis Koo.... so I have yet to hear any news about her studying in stanford.
    Probably another publicity stunt to convince the public that she's a woman of substance. My gosh, what a mediawh%re - does her manager think that the public can be so easily manipulated by their cheap ploy- throwing the name Standford into the convo to seek headlines and linking her phony @$$ to the academic elites? If I have a quarter for every one of their attention-whoring-tricks, I could probably afford that thigh master program I've been eyeing on.

Quote Originally Posted by Nettie
    lol i was too busy sniggering at your posts to reply.
    Fearless is right, you've been grossly slacking of late, sweetheart. **whipping out that leopard whip **

Actually, I think I have more in common than XLN than I thought.
    When I think of XLN, I think of elegance and grace, humble and demure. When I think of Sparky-O none of those thoughts come to mind. Sparky dearest, you were born to play ZM.

Quote Originally Posted by bellamia
    When I think of XLN, I think of elegance and grace, humble and demure. When I think of Sparky-O none of those thoughts come to mind. Sparky dearest, you were born to play ZM.
    Humble and demure, not so much. Elegance and grace? Why do you doubt my elegance and grace? I have been doing ballet since age 3! And there's also lightness and beauty. Light? I think we all already know about that. Beauty, no questions about that (Okay, I just killed the humble part. )

I actually am not a huge fan of XLN compared to ZM or HR, so I don't know why I'm trying to fit myself into the description. Maybe it's my competitiveness from my inner Zhao Min? Darn, I was born to play the role! Oh well, at least Zhao Min is one of the smarter characters as far as JY's women go, although still slightly stupid in the third edition. I'll have to work on my cunning though.

Fearless is right, you've been grossly slacking of late, sweetheart. **whipping out that leopard whip **
    Aww must we resort to violence when you could just convince Net into a hopeless bet? Let's be peaceful and live in harmony *fob expression with a peace sign, while simultaneously pulling out my yi tian jian*

Although Fearless is a hypocrite because he shows up less than Net (I was pondering the possibility of adding an "unfortunately" after that but I decided against it - that's a tad too personal, even for Net).

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.liuyifei.org/bbs/UploadFile/2007-3/20073239242675487.gif')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.liuyifei.org/bbs/UploadFile/2007-3/20073239294497741.gif')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.liuyifei.org/bbs/UploadFile/2007-3/20073239244377284.gif')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.liuyifei.org/bbs/UploadFile/2007-3/20073239253912217.gif')

Is she still single - or in a relationship or anything?

yeah i know that they could do that in the computer. i don't check her so yeah, i only watch her chinese movies cuz is raw and lots of emotion. the movie with hu ge in chinese paladin was killing. i like Strange Tales of Liaozhai, with hu ge and yang mi. it was tight....yeah

Show skin? LYF?

Those short skirts and erm...thighs (sorry, she really does not have nice legs)...were already too much! The only time her legs look okay are in occassional touched-up pics, but they can adjust pics so actresses look way skinnier than they are in reality.

If we stretch it that much, we'd break. I must agree with you. Sorry Leanna, I can put up with your overzealous discussions with that Ray fan...what's his name, but that is a tad of an overstatement. Besides, she didn't even do the voice, so how can we judge when she only did 50% of the job but got 99% of the credit?

Quote Originally Posted by hoalongnu
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.liuyifei.org/bbs/UploadFile/2007-3/20073239242675487.gif')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.liuyifei.org/bbs/UploadFile/2007-3/20073239294497741.gif')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.liuyifei.org/bbs/UploadFile/2007-3/20073239244377284.gif')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.liuyifei.org/bbs/UploadFile/2007-3/20073239253912217.gif')
    hahahahahahhhhhhaaaaahhha... what can I say, what can I say?

*Crawls back to study

i've been a very verry bad boy

When I think of Sparky-O none of those thoughts come to mind. Sparky dearest, you were born to play ZM.
    really? when i think of Sparky, I think of Sha Gu in LOCH/ROCH
    If you don't like my flag, then you can kiss my rebel a55

Quote Originally Posted by strife au
    hahahahahahhhhhhaaaaahhha... what can I say, what can I say?

*Crawls back to study
    Welcome back Aussie. You appear at just the right time when your true goddess needs your protection.
    "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." "不闻不若闻之,闻之不若见之,见之不若知之,知之不若行之" Confucius

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

Quote Originally Posted by NetDriftr
    i've been a very verry bad boy
    lol!...then there shall be no mercy extended to dye flesh.

really? when i think of Sparky, I think of Sha Gu in LOCH/ROCH
    Damn, I can't recall who is Sha Gu. Anyhow, Sparky-O makes a wonderful ZM - she needs to stick to her character and forget about XLN - ain't happening, deary.

lol!...then there shall be no mercy extended to dye flesh.
    i've had dark sinister thoughts of late - punish me plenty!

Damn, I can't recall who is Sha Gu.
    Sha Gu is the deranged daughter of Qu Lingfeng, Huang Yaoshi's crippled student. When YG met her, she revealed that HR and GJ were responsible for his father's death.
    If you don't like my flag, then you can kiss my rebel a55