Page 3 of 111 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Liu Yi Fei (刘亦菲) #2#

Quote Originally Posted by m010313
    yeah..it's no use with those haters....who cares...they just can't admitt that she's beautiful and talented......everyone loves her!!!!
    wow, what a baseless statement.

i can admit that she's pretty.

and will NOT admit she's talented till she shows that her singing goes beyond lip synching and/or singing in the wrong key.

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    wow, what a baseless statement.

i can admit that she's pretty.

and will NOT admit she's talented till she shows that her singing goes beyond lip synching and/or singing in the wrong key.
    cant agree more ^^

and her acting isnt all that great either. any1 can walk/fly/dance around with a white dress

and yes i do hate lyf, i dunt juss dislike her. she ruined the new roch for me.
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR
    and yes i do hate lyf, i dunt juss dislike her. she ruined the new roch for me.
    be fair Lunar, it was a combination of other things- it takes two to have bad chemistry

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    be fair Lunar, it was a combination of other things- it takes two to have bad chemistry
    I think you only need one person to mess up for a potentially good chemistry (irrespective of ROCH). However, to have good chemistry, you need both people to contribute.

Quote Originally Posted by Walin
    Hate is such a strong word my friend. Has she done anything personal to you that you had to suffer a great loss? Has she harmed you in anyway? I doubt it. Just because you dislike her you don't have to say you hate her. Plus, if you hate her, what are you doing in her thread?
    Yeah, I don't see the reason to come in the thread of actresses you hate. Not only criticize LYF, but also blame others "u must have very bad taste". How rude this person is?

Quote Originally Posted by algaechu
    Yeah, I don't see the reason to come in the thread of actresses you hate. Not only criticize LYF, but also blame others "u must have very bad taste". How rude this person is?
    I agree... if they don't have anything nice to say, why don't they just stay away? No one is forcing anyone to look at pictures/movies/etc of actresses they don't like. Just stay out of the forum.

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

Reality check, this is an open forum and everyone is entitled to express their opinions about LYF, either negatively or positively. Haters have as much right as die-hard fans to contribute their opinions in this thread. Deal with it! LYF is a commercial product – she gets pay good money to act, to sing, and to model, and if she fails to live up to some people’s standards, then it is the consumer’s right to criticize and express their opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by bellamia
    Reality check, this is an open forum and everyone is entitled to express their opinions about LYF, either negatively or positively. Haters have as much right as die-hard fans to contribute their opinions in this thread. Deal with it! LYF is a commercial product – she gets pay good money to act, to sing, and to model, and if she fails to live up to some people’s standards, then it is the consumer’s right to criticize and express their opinions.

Yes, I totally agree. But to say they hate the actress is unreasonable. Lunar hates LYF because she ruined ROCH in her/his opinion. Don't you think hate is too strong of a word to use on someone you don't know personally? Lunar wasn't forced to watch ROCH with LYF in it. He/She had the choice to sit there and watch it or not. Puh-lease, don't give me that crap about LYF ruining the whole show while other characters like HXM ran around screaming his head off. That ruined it for me, but do I go to a thread dedicated to HXM and say I hate HXM? No, because I know better. Plus I don't hate him, even if he ruined my favorite series, I don't know the guy personally. His onscreen character and him in real life might just be different.

Yes, I totally agree. But to say they hate the actress is unreasonable. Lunar hates LYF because she ruined ROCH in her/his opinion. Don't you think hate is too strong of a word to use on someone you don't know personally? Lunar wasn't forced to watch ROCH with LYF in it. He/She had the choice to sit there and watch it or not. Puh-lease, don't give me that crap about LYF ruining the whole show while other characters like HXM ran around screaming his head off. That ruined it for me, but do I go to a thread dedicated to HXM and say I hate HXM? No, because I know better. Plus I don't hate him, even if he ruined my favorite series, I don't know the guy personally. His onscreen character and him in real life might just be different.
    i actually paid over 30 US dollars to rent it. and also, how can u hate HXM, but not let me hate LYF ?!?!?

and to comments above about quoting me "you must have bad taste", i honestly said that sarcasticly, if u want to make it sound serious, then i cant do anything about it.

i actually paid over 30 US dollars to rent it. and also, how can u hate HXM, but not let me hate LYF ?!?!?

and to comments above about quoting me "you must have bad taste", i honestly said that sarcasticly, if u want to make it sound serious, then i cant do anything about it.

Again my friend. No one FORCED you to rent the new ROCH. And seriously, please re-read my previous reply, you'll see that I stated that I didn't hate HXM.

Yes, I totally agree. But to say they hate the actress is unreasonable. Lunar hates LYF because she ruined ROCH in her/his opinion. Don't you think hate is too strong of a word to use on someone you don't know personally?
    I think "love" is an over-exaggerated expression that overzealous fans use in idolatry all the time, but I don’t see people feverishly mock such ridiculous usage and unreasonable declaration when people don’t even know the celebrity personally. Thus, on the same token why would one care if someone uses the term “hate” to express his/her feeling? It’s called personal opinion!!! As long as the exchanges don’t escalate into personal attacks, then all is fair in love and war.

Again my friend. No one FORCED you to rent the new ROCH. And seriously, please re-read my previous reply, you'll see that I stated that I didn't hate HXM.
    o come on. if i knew how bad lyf is, i wouldnt of had rented it my friend. but the fact is, i paid about 35 dollars to watch roch and it was very bad because of lyf, so i hate her.

and thx to bellamia for sticking up for me :S

I think "love" is an over-exaggerated expression that overzealous fans use in idolatry all the time, but I don’t see people feverishly mock such ridiculous usage and unreasonable declaration when people don’t even know the celebrity personally. Thus, on the same token why would one care if someone uses the term “hate” to express his/her feeling? It’s called personal opinion!!! As long as the exchanges don’t escalate into personal attacks, then all is fair in love and war.

LOL, I have yet to say I love LYF. And I was getting on Lunar's case because she/he brought up that she/he hated her. I could care less about what people thinks but when someone tells me I have bad taste just because I don't have the same taste as them is rude. And you should know that 'hate' is too strong of a word to use on someone you don't know bellamia.

o come on. if i knew how bad lyf is, i wouldnt of had rented it my friend. but the fact is, i paid about 35 dollars to watch roch and it was very bad because of lyf, so i hate her.

and thx to bellamia for sticking up for me :S

If that is the case, why do you lurk around in her forum? I am in no way telling you you shouldn't be here. But I'm just curious, why do you stick around her forum? For me, if I don't like an actor or actress, I wouldn't stick around their forum just to annoy their fans.

Here's a tip Lunar, next time before you rent a series, find a few episodes online first. It's easy to find if you look for it. I personally watch all of my movies online. And most of the time it's free.

LOL, I have yet to say I love LYF. And I was getting on Lunar's case because she/he brought up that she/he hated her. I could care less about what people thinks but when someone tells me I have bad taste just because I don't have the same taste as them is rude. And you should know that 'hate' is too strong of a word to use on someone you don't know bellamia.
    lol! and i have yet to say that i "hate" LYF. all i am concern about is equal opportunity for lovers and haters to voice their opinions in LYF's thread.

walin my dear, do we know each other? i have a distinct feeling that i know u, in the past life perhaps?

lol! and i have yet to say that i "hate" LYF. all i am concern about is equal opportunity for lovers and haters to voice their opinions in LYF's thread.

walin my dear, do we know each other? i have a distinct feeling that i know u, in the past life perhaps?

I never said, you said you love LYF. I would argue the 'love' a fan has for any actor or actress. BUT in this discussion, I don't believe neither of us, Lunar nor I, said we loved LYF. So why bring up the fans who 'love' LYF? To me,it's creepy and I doubt the 'love' for their idol is real. Just like a person stating they 'hate' her. I was only doubting Lunar's hatred.

And no, you don't know me. But I know you. I've seen you in another forum. And yes, I am e-stalking you.

Bella- screencap your 1000 posts

I never said, you said you love LYF. I would argue the 'love' a fan has for any actor or actress. BUT in this discussion, I don't believe neither of us, Lunar nor I, said we loved LYF. So why bring up the fans who 'love' LYF? To me,it's creepy and I doubt the 'love' for their idol is real. Just like a person stating they 'hate' her. I was only doubting Lunar's hatred.

And no, you don't know me. But I know you. I've seen you in another forum. And yes, I am e-stalking you.
    dunt doubt my hatred. i know who i hate and who i dunt.

dunt doubt my hatred. i know who i hate and who i dunt.

okay, I wunt doubt you no more. you really hate her.

Which actresses do you 'love', Lunar?

okay, I wunt doubt you no more. you really hate her.

Which actresses do you 'love', Lunar?
    let me see... gong li for movies, umm fan bing bing for mandarin series, controvercial but charmaine for hk series. (now u will see the real haters)