Page 44 of 111 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494 ... LastLast

Thread: Liu Yi Fei (刘亦菲) #2#

It is Austrian and yea it is pronounced Swar-Off-skee/ski. Something like that.... It does sound sort of Russian, but is Austrian.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0 View Post
    the 5th picture could almost be some fighting move gone wrong.

and i was so looking forward to putting them onto LuNaR's avatar, but then i lost the bet because Federer lost
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! T-T

the dancing pictures are just classic man..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

i swear she said "saw-ski"

took me a while to realise what she meant.
    It don't really took me a second to know that she mention Swarovski as the brand of crystal that she like.Maybe, this is because I have already heard of it in UK. By the way, I really respect you all for remembering every single words that she said and comment on that. I think you are really creative to find such stuff to discuss here and now only I know why this forum is so popular. Even, I does not remember every single detail and pronouncation of every words that she said in the interview.

Just think that I will surely feel very embarrass if I chat with one of you guys where you all will take every single words of mine to be pronounce properly and 100% accurate.
    Last edited by ken2004; 06-10-07 at 11:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ken2004 View Post
    It don't really took me a second to know that she mention Swarovski as the brand of crystal that she like.Maybe, this is because I have already heard of it in UK. By the way, I really respect you all for remembering every single words that she said and comment on that. I think you are really creative to find such stuff to discuss here and now only I know why this forum is so popular. Even, I does not remember every single detail and pronouncation of every words that she said in the interview.

Just think that I will surely feel very embarrass if I chat with one of you guys where you all will take every single words of mine to be pronounce properly and 100% accurate.

nah...we wont discus ur every word like we did to lyf dont feel nervous
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

Well, the whole interview really gives me creeps. Phew... Must say "I love you" in english to get the feeling? Not professional at all... lol...
    Drama Serial Maniac... The crazy one

Quote Originally Posted by coolseason View Post
    Well, the whole interview really gives me creeps. Phew... Must say "I love you" in english to get the feeling? Not professional at all... lol...
    as if crystal is not enough.. u now pointed out another part dat just crack me up crazy.. hahahahahahhaha I LOVE YOUUUUUUU~~ even the host goes like, do you have to say it in english? hahahahahah...
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

No, we won't do that to you. We only do it to celebrities who think they know it all.

I take it u are a LYF supporter?

And FYI,i think i always remembered her english the most in her interview since it was funny . Anything wrong with that?
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNut View Post
    as if crystal is not enough.. u now pointed out another part dat just crack me up crazy.. hahahahahahhaha I LOVE YOUUUUUUU~~ even the host goes like, do you have to say it in english? hahahahahah...

dont forget her 'my heart wil go on'
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

i'm sure we wouldn't be as critical if she didn't sound like a know-it-all in the interview.

i'm sure we wouldn't be as critical if she didn't sound like a know-it-all in the interview.
    indeed! *nods*
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

a fan or not, i watched the interview a long time ago, it was funny (if you wanna see my huge discription revert back to LYF thread #1). look on the bright side, she gave everyone a good laugh, nothing wrong with that.

I don't really think that interview show that she act like she know everything style but rather seems to be more childish and innocent type of style.

I don't really think that interview show that she act like she know everything style but rather seems to be more childish and innocent type of style.
    some of her other interviews are "innocent" but this one made me feel like i was some 5 year old listening to a teacher say, "now girls, please don't put your hand onto the stove."

this thread has more LYF haters than fans...
    Last edited by raymic; 06-12-07 at 06:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by raymic View Post
    LYF SG & M'sia Fans blog
    http://crystalmysg-fc.blogspot.com/

welcome more fans of hers to link and tag der..thx
    OMG did i see wrongly, her nationality is AMERICAN!
    "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." "不闻不若闻之,闻之不若见之,见之不若知之,知之不若行之" Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Excelsior View Post
    OMG did i see wrongly, her nationality is AMERICAN!
    Yes, its the truth Her mother has married with a american I think, so its the reason she is AMERICAN now.

@ken2004: The same thought with me. Actually, I never see that she seems knowing everything in the interview. Maybe its because I dont know chinese, but even when she spoke eng. I still think so. Even I think she is ashamed a little bit so its why she toughed her hair so much. I just dont like the way they tested her, its really childish, like they were asking a child to speak some english sentences it had learnt at school. With her very very good english(as the media and her fans said), they should make a short conversation in eng. Or they didnt dare, who knows

she sounded so smug about it, as if crystal was the greatest name in the world and that she was really a 'goddess'
    while your avatar features LYF - your derogative comments about the Goddess are void
    If you don't like my flag, then you can kiss my rebel a55

Quote Originally Posted by oriental View Post
    Yes, its the truth Her mother has married with a american I think, so its the reason she is AMERICAN now.
    So she holds dual citizenship?
    "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." "不闻不若闻之,闻之不若见之,见之不若知之,知之不若行之" Confucius

I heard that her stepfather has American citizenship, but not sure if he is American(as in he is "white"). Unless you guys mean he is Asian/Chinese with American citizenship. I heard that Liu is actually her mom's surname, not her real father's name which is kind of sad...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.