Page 51 of 111 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 2208

Thread: Liu Yi Fei (刘亦菲) #2#

Quote Originally Posted by ann_fang View Post
    Anyway this thread is kept alive by anti fans.
    That's why the fans don't want to enter here anymore. There are many places better than here for LYF.

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

dont mean to butt into your little argument with something not related whatsoever, but heck i just have to say " wow! she really takes after the mother....."

okay you guys can continue now

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c View Post
    dont mean to butt into your little argument with something not related whatsoever, but heck i just have to say " wow! she really takes after the mother....."

ghostT'D, net wil be very happy to see u stil bathng under the holy light
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

oh puh-leaaaaaze, we're so over that issue

nvm, i'll let you have your fun...net isnt around to entertain us anyway
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 07-10-07 at 08:33 AM.

why do u say that?? which part?? i can't reli make out the similarities..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

the last picture with that kid....that's her mother when she was young rite? cant you see the obvious similar features?

unless that picture was actually of LYF herself la, if thats the case then i cant say she takes after her mother at all....

and if thats the case id better go hide in my closet out of embarrassment

the last picture with that kid....that's her mother when she was young rite? cant you see the obvious similar features?

unless that picture was actually of LYF herself la, if thats the case then i cant say she takes after her mother at all....

and if thats the case id better go hide in my closet out of embarrassment
    oo.. cos i was looking at older pics.. i see ur point now
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Quote Originally Posted by algaechu View Post
    Umm... I just wonder why most of Carman Lee's fans are the same even they have different nationality and race. They always like to push LYF down.

At least, I'm the one who see LYF a lot more beautiful than your Carmen Lee. Go back to CL thread and do whatever you want there. I'm not surprised that all of CL's fans here got banned once. (Although they still don't know why) And I hope that will not happen again.
    hehe i totally agree with u on that algaechu
    id think that LYF is wayy prettier than CL
    people always say that CL is an ancient beauty...but im sorry to say that i dont see any beauty in her

and carmen fans, please dont strangle me for wat i just said
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

I totally agree with algaechu and Leanna as well.....I don't see what the hype about CL is....

I think LYF would be so much more respected if she didn't dance....um....in that way. I actually don't mind her acting, and besides, she has lots of time to improve, and is already improving (from JFSJ to ROCH). But this just totally freaked me out:
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/RB6pg8p2x6w/
    hu ge, yang mi, yuan hong, liu shishi.
    wang luodan, li guangjie.

Hell ya, some how Red's clip reminds me of Jolin Tsai. Not to forget to mention that Jolin Tsai's niveau is by far higher than Little Miss Perfect.
    Hi ya!!

Fancy Ady,adore Yang Mi, admire Jiang Xin, love Jimmy and dream about Hu Ge.
    Ruby Lin Forever!!!
    Gao Yuan Yuan is my Goddess!

I would say Carmen is someone I look twice because she has an unconventional look compared to LYF. Carmen looks really mixed when she isn't.

and for being accused for pushing down LYF, well for one thing, she doesn't give that much credentials to begin with. What do you expect?

btw, for all fans who think it is vicious in this board, take a tour in Baidu forums that accuses her being a transvestite and being a wH*ore
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

gosh, now youre making me feel guilty with all those self-cursing la....

well, you can learn a lot just by being a silent surfer, and now that youve decided to speak up, i guess you can pick up the pace around here then
    With respect to GhostdarTeal’c,

I am so sorry, but I never intended to make you feel guilty! I just want to get my message across that I am just ignorant, uncultured, and sheltered! That is why I might make comments not appropriate to people’s ears. I did not mean to challenge anyone or be offensive in any ways!

Thank you for understanding and for teaching me how to use the multi-quote function; I think I can get the hang of it pretty soon. Hehehe!

Thanks,
    Minh Giao

Default LYF's name

Hmm, may I ask if Crystal has always been LYF’s English name? Or did she choose this name just recently when she decided to film in Hollywood since it would be much easier for people to call her by her English name?

Thanks,

first, i am carman lee fan
    two, i am also fan of like 10 other actresses who are extremely beautiful, like i already mention, michelle reis, gao yuan yuan, tavia yeung, kristy yang, noel leung........and more...
    too bad, lyf just dont fit my eyes......and i was just express my opinion, i didn't even put down lyf, so wat ever u say.........if u dont like my post, feel free to click report and let a moderator read it.......then she/he can decide if what i say is put down or not........
    this is a free country, if i think she ugly, then she ugly......too bad if u dont like it.......just like u go around and say other actress is ugly compare to lyf too.......so don't act like a kid, be mature about it........don't cry if people don't like lyf like u.....

oh and dont say why i am here when im not lyf fan? then why is lyf fan in carman thread when they not carman fan??? to let u know, u dont need to be one fan in order to check out their thread or post in it.......peace

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    I would say Carmen is someone I look twice because she has an unconventional look compared to LYF. Carmen looks really mixed when she isn't.

and for being accused for pushing down LYF, well for one thing, she doesn't give that much credentials to begin with. What do you expect?

btw, for all fans who think it is vicious in this board, take a tour in Baidu forums that accuses her being a transvestite and being a wH*ore
    yea I prefer carmen lee too.. i think she looks good in a lot more angles when compare to lyf..

Quote Originally Posted by Dai Hup View Post
    Hmm, may I ask if Crystal has always been LYF’s English name? Or did she choose this name just recently when she decided to film in Hollywood since it would be much easier for people to call her by her English name?

Thanks,
    omg, haven't u seen the CLIP?? hahahaha, yes, she english name has always been Cyrstal.. now lemme dig out the clip for u..

here here here, got it from another thread, provided by Sparky

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g78bKEckf5Y
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Quote Originally Posted by clfan View Post
    oh and dont say why i am here when im not lyf fan? then why is lyf fan in carman thread when they not carman fan??? to let u know, u dont need to be one fan in order to check out their thread or post in it.......peace
    dont worry, almost 90% of the posters here arent LYF fans too the reason why the actual fans are a bit cranky when it comes to Lyf spcnet thread

Very few threads in SPCNET are comprised 90%+ of trolling, flaming, spamming. Unfortunately this thread is one of them. In fact i would not be surprised if this was the only active thread with so much active trolling on it.

Quote Originally Posted by clfan View Post
    first, i am carman lee fan
    two, i am also fan of like 10 other actresses who are extremely beautiful, like i already mention, michelle reis, gao yuan yuan, tavia yeung, kristy yang, noel leung........and more...
    too bad, lyf just dont fit my eyes......and i was just express my opinion, i didn't even put down lyf, so wat ever u say.........if u dont like my post, feel free to click report and let a moderator read it.......then she/he can decide if what i say is put down or not........
    this is a free country, if i think she ugly, then she ugly......too bad if u dont like it.......just like u go around and say other actress is ugly compare to lyf too.......so don't act like a kid, be mature about it........don't cry if people don't like lyf like u.....

hahah ur sorta giving me the creeps
    no one was gonna have a fight on whether LYF was prettier than Carmen or vise versa
    and besides, u can state ur own opinion and we can state our own... thats how disscussions begin
    im pretty sure we wont have war just because we have different points of view.... and i think chestnut and big master cna both agree with me on that
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Quote Originally Posted by ann_fang View Post
    Hell ya, some how Red's clip reminds me of Jolin Tsai. Not to forget to mention that Jolin Tsai's niveau is by far higher than Little Miss Perfect.
    OMG, it does remind me of Jolin! >.< Jolin bothers me....

To ghost: Totally off topic, but how did you make your avatar? Could you email me about it? [email protected] or [email protected]
    My PM box is full. Thanks.
    ~red
    hu ge, yang mi, yuan hong, liu shishi.
    wang luodan, li guangjie.

[quote=The Khan;721957]Very few threads in SPCNET are comprised 90%+ of trolling, flaming, spamming. Unfortunately th
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 07-11-07 at 12:37 PM.
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -