Page 5 of 111 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Liu Yi Fei (刘亦菲) #2#

Quote Originally Posted by bellamia
    woman, that has got to be the shortest break stunt eva......... now you can't leave again becos no one will eva take u seriously. nice to have my Gu back!

I was never meant to be taken seriously dear. For anyone that does.....

I hate you too bellamia.

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu1995
    I hate you too bellamia.
    A wise bird once said "hate" is a strong word to use on someone u don't know. But I will forgive u. I'm a lover not a fighter!

A wise bird once said "hate" is a strong word to use on someone u don't know. But I will forgive u. I'm a lover not a fighter!
    ahahah u are very good and funny bella.
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

LOL....

Anyone have any NEW pics of LYF?

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR
    ahahah u are very good and funny bella.

Don't try to steal her away from me! Go get your own bella! This one is mine!

Don't try to steal her away from me! Go get your own bella! This one is mine!
    dont worry, my statement meant nothing more than wat it says ^^

Hmm I sorta like LYF.. and I don't think LYF is ever considered hot in the seductive or sexy form but I think she's cute.. to some extent.. although I'm not that fond of her live performances.. I did find her acting in ROCH decent.. and as did Jin Yong.. so I don't know what some of you are talking about.

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

You're also on my 'hate' list now!
    dont know Gu is so full of 'hate'. what happened to your YuNu training? isnt it supposed to peace out your mind and and deprive you of emotion? you've been skipping your training, havent you?

Quote Originally Posted by redfirefly124
    Well, at least now I've got more than just LYF for company..... Join the club, ghost!
    good thing im neutral towards LYF, how else am i gonna stand being in the same club as her?

actually the real reason i am here is to see whether it was true her thread is full of spam and haters more than lovers, couldnt have reached the 6000limit if it wasnt for the spam....LOL guess that is halfway true now...im already spamming in her thread...
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c
    good thing im neutral towards LYF, how else am i gonna stand being in the same club as her?
    Another neutral person! So far its just me, you, and Felix who are neutral towards her.....oh well. Personally I think her acting goes between okay and good, but her image is just.......
    hu ge, yang mi, yuan hong, liu shishi.
    wang luodan, li guangjie.

Another neutral person! So far its just me, you, and Felix who are neutral towards her.....oh well. Personally I think her acting goes between okay and good, but her image is just.......
    Between okay and good?!? Did you see TLBB '03??? She totally deserved a "Worst Actress" nomination for that role.

LYF's grade sheet
    acting - 4 (ROCH pulled up her score a bit)
    singing - 2
    looks - 8
    sexy look - 1

Gee everyone's spam-festing this again...

Yo where's ole NetDriftr to praise his goddess while I bash her? Oh, Net, where art thou?
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

Personally I think her acting goes between okay and good, but her image is just.......
    yeah, her portrayal is not too bad in ROCH06, just minor holes here and there, being 18 certainly does that to anyone....but her pictures are just not quite as beautiful as i when i saw her in ROCH....i like her more in ancient costumes than modern...in modern she looks just like any other chinese, nothing special to her features at all....

as for image, in ROCH i see her as cute, then out in the real world i saw that picture with her puffed lips and her spanking her butt, hilarious!

her being sexy is waaaaaayyy too much....she should try to look matured first, then go to sexy.... but thats just me, certain ppl say she looks 30, some say she looks 13, then another group just love her sexy image....ppl and their diversity, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    Between okay and good?!? Did you see TLBB '03??? She totally deserved a "Worst Actress" nomination for that role.
    sadly (or is that should be fortunate?) for me, i havent seen her in TLBB, might have changed my view of her, but if she really improved in ROCH, now that should count for something, shouldnt it?
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 03-04-07 at 11:57 PM.
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

LYF's grade sheet
    singing - 2
    looks - 8
    sexy look - 1

Yo where's ole NetDriftr to praise his goddess while I bash her? Oh, Net, where art thou?
    acting - 5
    singing - 4
    looks - 4
    sexy look - -10

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c
    sadly (or is that should be fortunate?) for me, i havent seen her in TLBB, might have changed my view of her, but if she really improved in ROCH, now that should count for something, shouldnt it?
    Well I think the reason why she "improved" in ROCH was because she had lots of action scenes vs. scenes that required substantial acting, plus she had a lovely dubbing artist. If it had been her voice or that Ling'er dubber, I think I would've thrown something through the TV after hearing "Guo'er" too many times.

If her improvement does turn out to be permanent, I might give her some credit, but honestly, with the MVs she's shot lately, she's just going down in my book. And those recent "sexy" pics are nothing to write home about.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

Well I think the reason why she "improved" in ROCH was because she had lots of action scenes vs. scenes that required substantial acting, plus she had a lovely dubbing artist. If it had been her voice or that Ling'er dubber, I think I would've thrown something through the TV after hearing "Guo'er" too many times.
    i hate dubbed series, but i have to say i liked LYF's dubbed voice in ROCH, have never heard her real voice tho, so i might as well reserve my views on that part....but even with that voice it still annoyed me to hear those Guo'er here Guo'er there too

and i have to say, at certain times i feel that LYF's XLN had only blank expressions, even when she's supposed to be more 'emotional' around YG. and she didnt score that well in the 'cold look' department either....

i could only compare her to Jacqueline Wu's XLN since that's the only other ROCH that i watched, so for me, LYF is 'slightly' better in portraying XLN than the former. Jacqueline Wu's XLN had even more blank expressions....plus her eyes were so droopy that i thought she might have been sleepy after hearing Richie Ren's YG rants....
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 03-05-07 at 01:20 AM.
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- The Spaniard -

LYF's grade sheet
    singing - 2
    looks - 8
    sexy look - 1
    need I bother defending her Holiness against the likes of you? who thought Leyton Hewitt is a spunk; and Jennifer Aniston is better looking than Angelina Jolie?
    Last edited by NetDriftr; 03-05-07 at 02:09 AM.
    If you don't like my flag, then you can kiss my rebel a55

LYF's grade sheet
    singing - 2
    looks - 8
    sexy look - 1

Based on "The Nobel Family" and "ROCH", I would give her a 6.5 (there are worse, but to be fair, she wasn't supposed to have a big role in TLBB anymore, and Wan Yu Yan is vase, which she was)

Singing-2 I agree

Looks-big variation given the picture. In her stunning ancient pictures, I would say 9, but in some of her modern pictures, I would say 7 at best, and in those sexy pictures, 6.

Sex appeal - I am tempted to go into the negatives, but I'll settle with 1.

well...you still have to remember she didn't have as much experience then as she did when acting in ROCH

also, im not trying to offend her or anything since i am also a neutral

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna
    also, im not trying to offend her or anything since i am also a neutral
    Hail Leanna! don't listen to these lowlife-single-mother-high-school-drop-outs.. what do they know about talent, beauty and sexiness?

For all those neutral people - come and sit on my wooden fence. I've sharpened the points especially for you

Quote Originally Posted by NetDriftr
    Hail Leanna! don't listen to these lowlife-single-mother-high-school-drop-outs.. what do they know about talent, beauty and sexiness?

For all those neutral people - come and sit on my wooden fence. I've sharpened the points especially for you
    o i know wat talent, beauty and sexiness is and im sorry but lyf doesnt match any of those.

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR
    o i know wat talent, beauty and sexiness is and im sorry but lyf doesnt match any of those.
    your taste has no credibility Lunar-I-LUV-CHARMAINE-THE-HORSE-FACED-CYBORG-ACTRESS