Page 12 of 111 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

Thread: Liu Yi Fei (刘亦菲) #2#

Quote Originally Posted by NetDriftr
    i've had dark sinister thoughts of late - punish me plenty!

Sha Gu is the deranged daughter of Qu Lingfeng, Huang Yaoshi's crippled student. When YG met her, she revealed that HR and GJ were responsible for his father's death.
    o yea, Sha Gu is the retarded one
    seems like a good role for Sparky
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Quote Originally Posted by strife au
    hahahahahahhhhhhaaaaahhha... what can I say, what can I say?

*Crawls back to study
    How I've not missed you. Haven't noticed for 6 posts. Hmm, must not be spending enough time on SPCNET, on account of prepping for auditions and still doing horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by bellamia
    Damn, I can't recall who is Sha Gu. Anyhow, Sparky-O makes a wonderful ZM - she needs to stick to her character and forget about XLN - ain't happening, deary.
    Aww bella, I was just trying to be like LYF! Why can't a girl take on two lead roles? Must you crush my dream? However, I wouldn't pick XLN (despite the fact that we're in the same realm for looks). Too bland and lamblike for me. I would pick GUO FU because then I could chop off someone's arm!

*gasp* Net's accuracy with LOCH/ROCH is not bad...much better than his knowledge of HSDS!

If Net resorts to attempting to insult my mental stability, that means his debating skills aren't up to par lately... I really thought dragonite would be suitable for the role, but I suppose versatility is important. After all, it is called "acting."

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna
    At the very least, I know how to spell "sighs." I suppose sometimes retards are more intelligent than expected. However, could we really get off this topic? I think it's offensive to call anyone "retarded" because I used to use the phrase but then once someone exploded at me since their sister was retarded, and I've never used it since as a derogatory term.
    Last edited by Sparky; 03-25-07 at 12:33 PM.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    At the very least, I know how to spell "sighs." I suppose sometimes retards are more intelligent than expected. However, could we really get off this topic? I think it's offensive to call anyone "retarded" because I used to use the phrase but then once someone exploded at me since their sister was retarded, and I've never used it since as a derogatory term.
    lets see, how about if i say she has some mental problems (at least that isnt as offensive)
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

I think it's offensive to call anyone "retarded" because I used to use the phrase but then once someone exploded at me since their sister was retarded, and I've never used it since as a derogatory term.
    it is harsh to use the word retarded on a person, even if he/she is plagued with this condition. A good friend of mine had two siblings of hers with this condition and i know how hard it is to cope with ppl calling your brothers retards. i would, at the very best, avoid mentioning it, but if i have to, id prefer using mentally incapacitated than any other words.

oh god, first when I saw the title of the topic always is on the top, I thought there r many LYF fans' here, and Im jealous a little bit . Then, Im curious and go here. And, whats happening? Spam, spam and spam . Actually, I dont really like LYF, but she deserves to get more. She is young, and not a great actress, but cant deny that she is pretty and innocent. Maybe its the reason why many people annoy her. Maybe me too . But if we dont like her, just dont concern her, and let her thread alone. This is the place for her fans, right? Go out, and dont come back, just that. I wonder where her fans are. They should go here to make this thread be longer with information and news about her, not just bad things for her like that.

ghostdarTeal'c, come back Vicki's thread with me, its our house not here

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c
    it is harsh to use the word retarded on a person, even if he/she is plagued with this condition. A good friend of mine had two siblings of hers with this condition and i know how hard it is to cope with ppl calling your brothers retards. i would, at the very best, avoid mentioning it, but if i have to, id prefer using mentally incapacitated than any other words.
    It's harsh partially because it's so often used as a derogatory remark. If it were just considered a medical term, then I don't think it would be as offensive.

Anyway, how can you NOT offend anyone nowadays with terms like "gay" and "retarded"? That's why I pick on people's spelling and stuff like that - not many people would take that personally.

Leanna, you seem to have missed the point completely.

Honestly, I find it funny that the last thread managed 6000+ posts without being closed for spam. I wonder if this thread will suffer such a fate...
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by oriental
    oh god, first when I saw the title of the topic always is on the top, I thought there r many LYF fans' here, and Im jealous a little bit . Then, Im curious and go here. And, whats happening? Spam, spam and spam . Actually, I dont really like LYF, but she deserves to get more. She is young, and not a great actress, but cant deny that she is pretty and innocent. Maybe its the reason why many people annoy her. Maybe me too . But if we dont like her, just dont concern her, and let her thread alone. This is the place for her fans, right? Go out, and dont come back, just that. I wonder where her fans are. They should go here to make this thread be longer with information and news about her, not just bad things for her like that.

yea i know, there is definitly a lot of spamming
    but u know, some of her fans just want to keep there goddness's thread on top
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Retard is a legit adjective word to describe someone with mental disorder.
    The same goes for the word 'spastic' - which i might like to describe all you LYF haters out there!!!
    If you don't like my flag, then you can kiss my rebel a55

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

i've had dark sinister thoughts of late - punish me plenty!
    Your wish is my command, Sire.

Sha Gu is the deranged daughter of Qu Lingfeng, Huang Yaoshi's crippled student. When YG met her, she revealed that HR and GJ were responsible for his father's death.
    hmmm i need to get my hand on any version of ROCH and re-watch it again. I don't remember any of the character beyond the four main leads.

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna
    hmmm...you're treading on thin ice with the personal attacks, missy.
    Sparky, it's time to work on your cunning, woman. I want to see cruelty and bloodshed by the end of the day - and while you're at it, slaps ZWJ a few more time before you fall "retardedly" in love with him.

hmmm...you're treading on thin ice with the personal attacks, missy.
    Sparky, it's time to work on your cunning, woman. I want to see cruelty and bloodshed by the end of the day - and while you're at it, slaps ZWJ a few more time before you fall "retardedly" in love with him.
    Bellamia honey, if I actually give that remark the slightest attention, it would mean that I am taking them too seriously. Why should I bother with someone who tries to insult my intelligence when their spelling capacity does not show incredible genius? To me that does not sound like a good reason to go after blood. Cunning? Need I be deceptive when people speak for themselves?

As for ZWJ, I'll still go with the saying - love is like pi! That's why I like Zhao Min - cunning but still a little stupid.

Bellamia honey, if I actually give that remark the slightest attention, it would mean that I am taking them too seriously. Why should I bother with someone who tries to insult my intelligence when their spelling capacity does not show incredible genius? To me that does not sound like a good reason to go after blood. Cunning? Need I be deceptive when people speak for themselves?

As for ZWJ, I'll still go with the saying - love is like pi! That's why I like Zhao Min - cunning but still a little stupid.

every dart game needs a bull's eye.

I personally like to see more ruthlessness and cunning from ZM. I don't know how she's portrayed in the novel, but in all of the adapted series I didn't feel like ZM character stretches to her full potential - she fell in love with ZWJ way too soon and too sudden in my opinion, and the character became too predictable afterward. ~~ sighs ~~

LOL! I've just realized that we are discussing ZM in LYF's thread - how easy it is to stray from the main topic. Well, anyone has fresh news of my beautiful goddess?
    Last edited by bellamia; 03-25-07 at 09:57 PM.

Retard is a legit adjective word to describe someone with mental disorder.
    The same goes for the word 'spastic' - which i might like to describe all you LYF haters out there!!!
    haha, if that's the way you put it, then it's more appropriate to describe you. At least we're sane enough to know how awful and destructive her acting is

Quote Originally Posted by oriental
    ive declared Liu Yi Fei(2) as my spamming haven, cant leave now. i cant possibly spam in Vicki's thread, that'd be a disgrace!.... hey, why dont you join us?
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

ive declared Liu Yi Fei(2) as my spamming haven, cant leave now. i cant possibly spam in Vicki's thread, that'd be a disgrace!.... hey, why dont you join us?
    Ghost, I knew eventually you would succumb to the FORCE! Welcome my brotha...

Ghost, I knew eventually you would succumb to the FORCE! Welcome my brotha...

oh yeah, i can feel how strong it is pulling me in! cant fight it no more

actually im quite surprised the mods havent closed down any of LYF threads....thread with post count consisting of 90% spam like the one i'm in now usually face this fate, right? look at the Academia forums....

oh yeah, i can feel how strong it is pulling me in! cant fight it no more

actually im quite surprised the mods havent closed down any of LYF threads....thread with post count consisting of 90% spam like the one i'm in now usually face this fate, right? look at the Academia forums....
    some mods have a greater sense of humor than others.

Liu Yi Fei in Journey to the West.

Recent rumours say that Liu Yi Fei will play one of the major female roles in the story alongside Jet Li as the Monkey king and also Jackie Chan.

yeah, heard that one. Im thankful they didnt cast her as the White-haired demon, who will be having a fight with Jet Li. It'll be a sore to see LYF dancing and swirling around him

no offense to the fans, it just dont click that Jet would be fighting LYF. im still neutral, it's just that somehow im not really fond of the idea.....
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 03-26-07 at 07:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    Liu Yi Fei in Journey to the West.

Recent rumours say that Liu Yi Fei will play one of the major female roles in the story alongside Jet Li as the Monkey king and also Jackie Chan.

I heard that too but then someone said that she took a role in a Luois Koo movie so the JoW was just a rumor
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

yeah, heard that one. Im thankful they didnt cast her as the White-haired demon, who will be having a fight with Jet Li. It'll be a sore to see LYF dancing and swirling around him

no offense to the fans, it just dont click that Jet would be fighting LYF. im still neutral, it's just that somehow im not really fond of the idea.....
    Who else then? Most female characters are demonesses...

Maybe she's going to be casted as Guanyin.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang
    Who else then? Most female characters are demonesses...
    from what i heard from Movies forums, she's playing a little princess..wonder who that is. Ive never seen Journey To The West, none of the adaptation really hooked me on to continue watching.....

actually, from what i read on the news, only the background is based on Journey to The West, there's got this kid (Micheal Angrano from Sky High) who dreams of being a kungfu expert later travelled thru time and met with Jet Li, the MOnkey King and Jackie Chan, the Monk.

Liu Yi Fei's casting as the Little Princess (Golden Sparrow??) is still unconfirmed tho....

links

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_J&J_Project
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0865556/
    http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00007913.html

got a few more, but most of them says the same thing. says Li Bing Bing is going for the lineup too, so in conclusion it's all not confirmed yet....
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 03-26-07 at 08:30 AM.
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -