Page 8 of 111 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Liu Yi Fei (刘亦菲) #2#

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna
    i love this picture
    wish lyf was as pretty as this picture
    She's already pretty.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.icez.net/ik/kc622.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by algaechu
    She's already pretty.

She looks VERY average in that picture. If she was walking around without make-up, I doubt anyone would even give her a second glance.

She seems to be the type that's like a 6-7 without make-up, and a 9 with.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img470.imageshack.us/img470/7007/hoalongnu1205hh5.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by yearning
    She looks VERY average in that picture. If she was walking around without make-up, I doubt anyone would even give her a second glance.

She seems to be the type that's like a 6-7 without make-up, and a 9 with.
    thats a 4. with make up is 6. in ancient is 7.
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by vivibear
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img476.imageshack.us/img476/8485/dsc01291aw0.jpg')

pictures drawn by "阿旺的爹
    err... i really dont like this drawing. it DOES NOT look like her :S
    why did this person draw her jaw and face so big and pudgy...
    yukyuk. i could even do better than this.

Senior Member invisible_dolphinbay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by linger
    it's someone's artwork and it looks like it took a long time to do, so please give it some respect.

By the way, its easy to criticize and hard to actually draw, especially a portrait like that.
    dolphin_bay

wow....what an idiot...
    Still searching for my GuGu

don't blame the drawer..blame the model
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

why dont you go ahead and draw and post it up here....that way we can really say if you walk the walk or you're just full of talks......
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 03-13-07 at 12:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by algaechu
    She's already pretty.

but for some reason, the drawing had a better outcome than the actual portrait

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna
    but for some reason, the drawing had a better outcome than the actual portrait
    You're right, made. The artist was better than mother nature (just in LYF's case).
    Hi ya!!

Fancy Ady,adore Yang Mi, admire Jiang Xin, love Jimmy and dream about Hu Ge.
    Ruby Lin Forever!!!
    Gao Yuan Yuan is my Goddess!

Quote Originally Posted by R!chard
    wow....what an idiot...
    all i said was i dont like the drawing... i said what i think. its not like a dissed a person, or how they look. if i did that, then yes, i deserve being called an idiot.
    but as an artist, you should expect critism from others looking at your artwork.

if that makes me an idiot, then you're one too. and by the way, its not nice to go around calling people names. especially when they didnt say anything about you, particularly.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c
    why dont you go ahead and draw and post it up here....that way we can really say if you walk the walk or you're just full of talks......
    lol, sorry, but i'm not going to waste my time and draw something especially for you... i know i can draw, and it's not necessary that i need to prove that to you. it's not that important to me, you know. snicker.
    Last edited by linger; 03-13-07 at 10:49 PM.

lol, sorry, but i'm not going to waste my time and draw something especially for you... i know i can draw, and it's not necessary that i need to prove that to you. it's not that important to me, you know. snicker.
    haha, that is so typical.....of course, ppl love brag about themselves. really, it's no surprise to see that kinda reply.... *snicker back to you, girl*

haha, that is so typical.....of course, ppl love brag about themselves. really, it's no surprise to see that kinda reply.... *snicker back to you, girl*
    well this is the internet. its not like it really matters.
    you are making a really big deal of this, you know?
    and plus, you really dont know who your'e talking to, do you?

and no, not all people love to brag about themselves. i dont.
    and it's just... drawing... i mean, how much to is there brag about that? is that some kind of amazing feat or something? many, many, people can draw and are artisitc. wow...
    i said that 'i could even do better than this'
    that was only one of the drawings.
    and i said that, because it really is not that good of a drawing.

what is your point in challenging me to draw something? i was just commenting on some person's drawing. its not like i challenged you or something. is it like i did something to you? did i like harass you or something? bother you?

but really, am i that stupid to prove myself to you? i can draw. but it doesnt matter if you know it or not. is it like i really care what a complete stranger thinks about my drawing skills? LMAO.
    Last edited by linger; 03-14-07 at 12:19 PM.

sweetie pie, you went around and criticized a portrait drawn by someone and said that you could do it better so prove it, don't just say you can do better and later say that no need to prove, that will just make you look like an idiot uneducated little girl. It's like saying Einstein is stupid and that you can do better than him, yet you have done nothing, going around and say "Einstein is dump, I'm smart yet I'm not going to prove to the world so just believe in Linger, becaue I'm smart". you are hurting others' feeling sweety, so go back to your momy's arms and rethink.

wooo-ha...look who blew her top....

if you dont bloody care bout anything, whats the point of replying to me anyway? im just a stranger, who cares what i think bout you?

id like to quote a post:

Quote Originally Posted by invisible_dolphinbay
    it's someone's artwork and it looks like it took a long time to do, so please give it some respect.
    obviously you did not reflect yourself when you read this reply to your post, did you? your expression of yukyuk makes it look like a disgusting artwork....if youre so much of an artist yourself, you should know an insulting negative comment from just a negative comment. yeah, sure, it's not my artwork, it's not my business to defend it, and sure what he/she did was not all that flattering, but seriously, the effort should receive some credit. after all, he/she's a lyf fan just like you.....and fans should stick together....

oh well, linger, you can say whatever you want...youre right, you dont need to prove anything to anyone. After all, bragging to friends is one thing, bragging in the internet is another, so knock yourself out, girl.....
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 03-14-07 at 12:54 PM.

She is a good actresse but personally I don't like her maybe beacause the first time I saw her was in The Return of the Condor Heroes (the story I hate the most)

wooo-ha...look who blew her top....

if you dont bloody care bout anything, whats the point of replying to me anyway? im just a stranger, who cares what i think bout you?

id like to quote a post:

obviously you did not reflect yourself when you read this reply to your post, did you? your expression of yukyuk makes it look like a disgusting artwork....if youre so much of an artist yourself, you should know an insulting negative comment from just a negative comment. yeah, sure, it's not my artwork, it's not my business to defend it, and sure what he/she did was not all that flattering, but seriously, the effort should receive some credit. after all, he/she's a lyf fan just like you.....and fans should stick together....

oh well, linger, you can say whatever you want...youre right, you dont need to prove anything to anyone. After all, bragging to friends is one thing, bragging in the internet is another, so knock yourself out, girl.....
    actually, im not a lyf fan? im neutral with her.
    brag? i didnt brag. i thought i said that and made it clear.
    you are such a 250 LMAOOO.

'look who blew her top....'
    you just did it too.
    'if you walk the walk or you're just full of talks......'
    oh ya, and stop saying 'girl'
    from all your posts...
    you know you talk funny, dont you XD
    Last edited by linger; 03-14-07 at 05:39 PM.

I don't see that big of a deal. I think art is opened to criticisms and remark. Just because someone worked hard on something or took time, it doesn't meant they have every right NOT to get bad comments. True, Ling er might be a lil vulgar in her comment, but it's not like she verbally attacked anyone.

That's like saying.. from now on, we can't criticize anything anymore like how this person acts because we ourselves are not on screen.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    I don't see that big of a deal. I think art is opened to criticisms and remark. Just because someone worked hard on something or took time, it doesn't meant they have every right NOT to get bad comments. True, Ling er might be a lil vulgar in her comment, but it's not like she verbally attacked anyone.

That's like saying.. from now on, we can't criticize anything anymore like how this person acts because we ourselves are not on screen.
    right on! thanks, you rock.
    ghostdarTeal'c made a pretty big deal out of it. and i think we should stop, all we're doing is spamming the lyf thread.
    which kind of ties in to this...

Quote Originally Posted by invisible_dolphinbay

By the way, its easy to criticize and hard to actually draw, especially a portrait like that.
    `so please give it some respect`
    but if you think about it. how much repect does the average person, or celebrity get? not much. people just go on on forums saying how much they hate so and so when they really don't have any reason to. or, they make comments like, 'shes not pretty at all' or 'shes/hes ugly' or 'she/he can't act' or... you get the idea.
    and dont say, well, they entered the celebrity world so they should expect some feedback. well no. they are people, too.

the difference between criticising the way someone looks/etc and commenting on a piece of artwork, is that, you are born with what you have and how you look, and the only way you can change that is by plastic surgery, which isnt very nice, is it. so if you're not the most beautiful thing, then, you really have no power over it.
    but with art, you can practice and improve. its not like it has a mind of its own and can experience hurt and pain.

some/a lot of people don't even think twice about critizing someone's looks. many people don't even give others the proper respect, and you are telling me to give a PIECE OF ART some respect? kind of silly, don't you think?