Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: korean Actors in my point of view!

Default korean Actors in my point of view!

Hi every body, I really like korean actors. Give me some pictures of them. Thanks for the most early replys!

This forum has lots of Korea actresses thread, you should check them before asking all

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

where is your POI? i only see a statement that says you like them...there is no substantial explanation of why you like them....
    plus, if you're looking for their pictures, you can just surf the threads in this forum, there are plenty of pictures....just help yourself....
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

Give me some pictures of them.
    It would sound alot better if you had said 'please'. And as ghostdarTeal'c says, there's plenty of pictures in the forum that you can help yourself to.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by huynhvietkhanh
    Hi every body, I really like korean actors. Give me some pictures of them. Thanks for the most early replys!
    u heard of GOOGLE.COM? or YAHOO.COM? or even any SEARCH ENGINE? No, i'm not mean, b/c i dislike LAZY ppl!!!

Give me some pictures of them.
    Give me give me never gets,
    Don't you know your manners yet?
    hu ge, yang mi, yuan hong, liu shishi.
    wang luodan, li guangjie.

lol SPCNET people are so nice to newbies...play nice everyone.

Check out the Korean actresses threads for pics of the ones you like.

Here's Chae Rim:
    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=9257

Song Hye Kyo:
    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=9968

Too lazy to dig out the rest - just use the search function to find any threads for actresses you like
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    lol SPCNET people are so nice to newbies...play nice everyone.

Check out the Korean actresses threads for pics of the ones you like.

Here's Chae Rim:
    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=9257

Song Hye Kyo:
    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=9968

Too lazy to dig out the rest - just use the search function to find any threads for actresses you like
    you're too nice, Sparky, and she's/he's not even polite! No manners at all, the type of ppl that i cant stand....
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

Default Hi

Okey, I have just found this picture on IE but i dont know him. I need some pictures of him. Can you give me a hand
    Attached Images Attached Images

Okey, I have just found this picture on IE but i dont know him. I need some pictures of him. Can you give me a hand
    That is Alec Su You-peng, and he's not even korean...he's Taiwanese....you can go to this thread for more info on him, http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=9816

you need to get one thing straight, this is Actress forum...if youre looking for actors, please go to the Actors Forum....
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 02-26-07 at 01:37 AM.
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- The Spaniard -

hey try checking out korean section ul find tons of famous k-actresses in there
    high priest genjyo sanzo!

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c
    you're too nice, Sparky, and she's/he's not even polite! No manners at all, the type of ppl that i cant stand....

ghostdarTeal'c, maybe he didnt mean to be mean....just didnt use the right choice of words

Quote Originally Posted by cheeleh
    ghostdarTeal'c, maybe he didnt mean to be mean....just didnt use the right choice of words
    of course he/she doesnt mean to be mean, that's because he's not used to being polite, asking with manners....for him, GIve me this, give me that, is good enough....when to other ppl that is impolite and a direct portrayal of laziness.....
    and this is my portrayal of reacting to that kind of attitude.....and looking at the replies of this thread, id say most of them arent that happy with his/her attitude either....
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 02-26-07 at 11:29 AM.
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- The Spaniard -

u can see lots in spcnet, just in a diferent thread
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

of course he/she doesnt mean to be mean, that's because he's not used to being polite, asking with manners....for him, GIve me this, give me that, is good enough....when to other ppl that is impolite and a direct portrayal of laziness.....
    and this is my portrayal of reacting to that kind of attitude.....and looking at the replies of this thread, id say most of them arent that happy with his/her attitude either....

ok ok i get it relax... im not good in tech stuff too maybe that is why i feel it is ok to ask for guidance...but of course i know how to use search engines anyway, i hop its alls well that ends well

Quote Originally Posted by cheeleh
    ok ok i get it relax... im not good in tech stuff too maybe that is why i feel it is ok to ask for guidance...but of course i know how to use search engines anyway, i hop its alls well that ends well
    i dont mean to sound harsh, cheeleh. It's just that if only he'd just add a simple 'Please' in his request, id be much too happy to help. In fact, i did answer his q on that actor he had a picture linked to and i only reminded him that this is actress forum and not actors. i even gave him the link to the actor's thread, didnt i?

please dont get discouraged by the replies to this thread...we're actually very friendly to newbies, it's just that huynhvietkhanh approached us with such demanding post....some ppl are sensitive about manners (ppl nowadays cant seem to say pls, thank you or flash a smile anymore) and it just so happen i am one of them....
    and even with that kind of manner, he still got his answers, right? and Sparky even went thru the trouble of digging up the threads for him....good'ol Sparky seems to be happy enough to help

anyway...since you're a newbie yourself, welcome to the forum...enjoy your stay and please, feel free to ask if you have any questions at all,youd be surprised of the number of help offered if you know how to play your words right...
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 02-26-07 at 01:14 PM.
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- The Spaniard -

i dont mean to sound harsh, cheeleh. It's just that if only he'd just add a simple 'Please' in his request, id be much too happy to help. In fact, i did answer his q on that actor he had a picture linked to and i only reminded him that this is actress forum and not actors. i even gave him the link to the actor's thread, didnt i?

anyway, please dont get discouraged by the replies to this thread...we're actually very friendly to newbies, it's just that huynhvietkhanh approached us with such demanding post....some ppl are sensitive about manners (ppl nowadays cant seem to say pls, thank you and flash a smile anymore) and it just so happen i am one of them....

anyway...since you're a newbie yourself, welcome to the forum...enjoy your stay and please, feel free to ask if you have any questions at all, just mind the manners...

gee thanks ghostdarteal and yes, in fact, u did help him regarding his queries

post deleted
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 02-26-07 at 12:59 PM.

post deleted...
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 02-26-07 at 01:04 PM.

hey, u triple posted