Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Legend of the White Haired Maiden

Default yup forum been real quiet

Quote Originally Posted by rati4u View Post
    Your highness Foxs!

Request more n more n more n more updates!
    the sound of silence
    Ali Derhamy

Thanks for all the hard work foxs. I've been gone almost 2 weeks and just finished catching up on the latest translation. Looking forward to finishing it. Thanks again!!!!

Just restarted reading this translation.
    Thank you Foxs and please keep up the good works.

There is an online copy of the "[SIZE=3]THE DEER AND THE CAULDRON[/SIZE]" as per the address below.

http://www.zftrans.com/bbs/read.php?...toread=&page=1
    "Beau non fidele en fidele non beau"

d'enfant fiscale

Default Chapter 32 - the last part

After fighting for five, seven stances, the Kazakh’s famous warrior, Longhuyatu struck the iron hammer in his hand at an oblique angle swiftly toward Priest White Stone’s head. Longhuyatu’s skill level was not below Cheng Zhangwu. Striking his hammer three times in a row, he forced Priest White Stone to evade frantically. Huo Yuanzhong seized this opportunity to strike with his whip. ‘Crack! Crack!’ the whip lashed out twice toward Priest White Stone’s left and right lower waist, ripping small pieces off Priest White Stone’s clothes, and leaving two bloody scars on his waist.

Huo Yuanzhong laughed aloud and said, “Two whip lashes for two sword cuts, I have not collected the interest yet!” 'Swish!' the whip lashed out of the crowd, like a wisp of smoke it vanished from the air. Henceforth Huo Yuanzhong would live in seclusion and would no longer care about other people's business.

Anger exploded inside Priest White Stone's heart and lungs; like a mad man he stabbed around violently, and thus injured two men, but once again he was stopped by Longhuyatu.

Yu Luocha called out, "You are not quickly coming back here to join hands with us, do you want to die?"

Priest White Stone's eyes were bloodshot; he stubbornly refused to join the others. Longhuyatu and several other martial art experts were ganging up on him, Priest White Stone was facing danger on every side, several times he almost lost his life. Zhuo Yihang and He Luhua quickly came to his rescue.

By this time Zhuo Yihang's martial art skill had already passed his martial uncle's, with several very strange and swift stances from Damo Sword Styles, he managed to injure several people and reached Priest White Stone's side. Yu Luocha saw everything and was secretly full of praise; however, she was also afraid he might lose, so hastily she opened up a bloody path to join Priest White Stone and the others.

With the Tian Long Pai people leaving first, followed by Huo Yuanzhong, Feng Sha Fort's side lost a great deal of power. In the midst of fierce battle, again Zhuo Yihang called out, "Lian Jiejie!" twice, but Yu Luocha simply said, "Yihang, you must protect your Shishu well, don't let others harm him."

Hearing her suddenly speak to him, Zhuo Yihang felt as if he had just received an imperial decree. Having no time to ponder, in a great rush he replied, "Yes! I will obey Jiejie's command, I won't let others harm Shishu!"

Priest White Stone's eyes turned white, he almost died of anger! He Luhua repeatedly asked him, "Father, are you alright?" Yet he turned a deaf ear on her and did not even utter a single word.

Seeing her father's terrible expression, He Luhua spoke to Zhuo Yihang in a low voice, "Father seems to be insane, we must protect him tightly!" Zhuo Yihang nodded, the sword in his hand coiling and twisting like a proud dragon, but it never left Priest White Stone's back.

After giving Zhuo Yihang her advice, Yu Luocha let out a long laughter, her toes kicked the ground, she suddenly soared high over Cheng Zhangwu and the others. Midair she pulled her sword and thrust it directly toward Shen Dayuan. Shen Dayuan was scared out of his wits, in panic he turned around to evade, while sending out his claw backhandedly to counterattack.

Shen Dayuan's Wild Fox Fist was also one of the best skills in Wulin, its fierceness was extraordinary. However, ever since she reached the area beyond the Great Wall, Yu Luocha had been single-mindedly researching and training the sword manual her Shifu had left behind, her swordsmanship had reached an unprecedented level. As Shen Dayuan was sending out his claw, Yu Luocha took this opportunity to thrust her sword straight through his back. When Shen Yiyuan turned around to flee, Yu Luocha kicked his back. He vomitted a mouthful of dark-colored blood and fell down, dead!

Yu Luocha laughed aloud and said, "Feng Sha Baozhu, how's your skill compared to the Shen Brothers? If you don't know what's good for you and give up immediately, I will temporarily cancel my vow of not killing!"

Cheng Zhangwu angrily said, "You think I am a man who is scared of death?" Unexpectedly he met the tip of Yu Luocha's sword with a sweep of his palm! Yu Luocha lightly withdrew her shoulder while gently raising her left hand. Cheng Zhangwu's feet became unsteady, he staggered to the side. In that instant, Yu Luocha had already stabbed several more people. Cheng Zhangwu's heart was in great pain as he called out, "You killed my brothers, I will not rest until I destroy you! You don't need to show mercy, just kill me, I'd rather die together with my brothers!"

Yu luocha's movements were very fast, in the blink of an eye she had already stabbed several more people. Cheng Zhangwu was not able to keep up; even if he wanted to fight her to the death, he would not be able to. Yu Luocha suddenly laughed and said, "Feng Sha Baozhu, when did I ever kill your brethren?"

Cheng Zhangwu's anger had reached its peak, looking at the rolling and groaning brothers around the arena, he roared, "You demoness, are you still talking rubbish?" Throwing himself toward her, he suddenly heard the sound of a wooden fish. "Amituofo!" the voice sounded very close to his ears. Cheng Zhangwu looked up and saw a monk. Nobody knew when the monk entered. In a deep voice the monk recited, "Amituofo, enmity should not be cultivated, please halt the weapons of war and the noise of killing immediately!"

Most of the martial art masters from the north and south of Tianshan invited by Cheng Zhangwu knew this venerable monk; they could not refrain from calling out almost simultaneously, "Reverend Hui Ming! This demoness kills people like mowing grass; please help us quickly!"

Yu Luocha smiled and said, "Yue Mingke, it's you!"

Seeing Yu Luocha and Reverend Hui Ming knew each other, the crowd was even more shocked. Reverend Hui Ming tapped his wooden fish again and clasped his palms together as he said, "Amituofo, please both sides hold your hands!"

Reverend Hui Ming had been living on the Tianshan for eight years, the people knew his martial art skill was immeasurably deep, his character was also humble and amiable. There was not any one among the warriors of the north and south of Tianshan who would not submit to him. Hearing his request, everybody leaped out of the arena. Only Cheng Zhangwu was unwilling to let the matter rest; with disheveled hair he stubbornly chased Yu Luocha around, wanting to fight her to the death.

With clasped palms Reverend Hui Ming yelled, "Baozhu, stop! She did not lie to you, none of your subordinate brothers has died. I will help those who are injured. Please look at this impoverished monk's face and hold your hands!"

Startled, the Fort Master of Feng Sha Fort held his hands and said, "Their injuries are this heavy, can you bring each one of them back to life?"

Reverend Hui Ming said, "Although she is known as the Demoness, there is still a little bit or mercy left in her heart. The stab of her sword is always on a vital joint; although the victims are unable to stand, their lives are in no way threatened. I have made some very good blue miracle cure pill from Tianshan's snow lotus herb; boiled in water, it can be taken both orally and applied externally, the pain will lessen immediately. In less than two hours they will be able to move about as usual."

Reverend Hui Ming took out several dozens of the blue miracle cure pills and gave them to the uninjured people, telling them to prepare it as he prescribed and give it to the injured. A short while later, as expected, the injured had been able to stand up.

"Mingke," Yu Luocha laughed and said, "This time I am the victim of the people's cursing while you are the good one. Don't be smug, I still want to have a sword duel with you in the future!"

Cheng Zhangwu suddenly turned toward Yu Luocha; he bowed with cupped fist and said with a sigh, "Today we know that there is a heaven beyond the heaven. I hereby disband this Incense Hall, and from now on we are not going to vie for supremacy! But I still would like to ask you not to be too harsh!"

Reverend Hui Ming laughed and said, "Look, won't you say that there are people who consider you the good one?" Turning toward Zhuo Yihang he laughed and said, "My business here is finished, the impoverished monk should leave! Don't you think the gratitude and grudges between the two of you should also be reconciled?"

He had just finished speaking when suddenly Yu Luocha's expression changed greatly. In a harsh tone she said, "Zhuo Yihang, you are a proud disciple of the Wudang Pai, aren't you going to follow your Shishu back to your mountain?"

"Jiejie," Zhuo Yihang was startled, "Please hear me out ..." because Priest White Stone, father and daughter, were standing nearby, he felt uncomfortable to explain what happened that night in the tent, thereupon he spoke haltingly, "Jiejie, no matter how you treat me, I am determined to spend my last years on this desolate land accompanying you!"

Yu Luocha only laughed coldly. Suddenly she saw Priest White Stone raise his cupped fist to her with his cheeks fiery red! Yu Luocha swiftly sidestepped and with a cold laugh said, "I am a demoness of a demonic sect, how can I dare to accept respect from Five Elders of Wudang?"

With a hoarse voice Priest White Stone cried out, "This respect is to thank you for your kindness in saving my life, but I still don’t have any good feelings toward you. Originally, we came here to get Yihang back to our mountain to be our Sect Leader, but now I relieve myself from this burden, I am letting him go with you. Yihang, from now on you have no responsibility toward Wudang Pai. You may look after your Lian Jiejie for the rest of your life!”

Zhuo Yihang stammered, “Shishu, what are you talking about?” Taking his daughter by her hand, like flying Priest White Stone dashed out of the fort. Yu Luocha repeatedly sneered. He Luhua still turned her head around and said, “Yu Luocha, you must treat my Dage well, don’t flaunt your power and bully him!” Yu Luocha was slightly startled, she was going to ask further, but He Luhua had already followed Priest White Stone out.

Zhuo Yihang was as dumb as a wooden chicken. He was raised and trained by Priest Purple Sun; although for the last dozen of years he did not get along with his fellow disciples due to his love affair with Yu Luocha, he still wholeheartedly had the desire to repay his school, who would have imagined that martial uncle White Stone would expel him from his school? How could he not feel grieved? It had never occurred to him that his appointment as the Sect Leader can only be rescinded by majority decision of his fellow disciples. Priest White Stone simply did not have the authority to expel him.

Yu Luocha let out another cold laugh. Zhuo Yihang was like he had just awakened from a dream; he rushed toward her and said, “Lian Jiejie, do you understand now? What happened that night was a big, big misunderstanding!”

Yu Luocha’s heart was already discouraged to the extreme; remembering the twists and turns of the last dozen of years, and now her hair had turned white, becoming a mandarin-duck companion was out of question. Yu Luocha was an extraordinary woman, her way of thinking was unusual; when she was talking about marriage with Zhuo Yihang, with all her heart and soul she would strife to overcome all difficulties, in spite of everything. But now that her heart had been broken, she felt that marriage would not have any meaning, so she was unwilling to hear Zhuo Yihang's explanations further. She would rather leave it as a little bit of unfulfilled passion, to remember each other by!

Zhuo Yihang had not finished speaking, Yu Luocha had already floated out. Zhuo Yihang ran after her while calling out madly, but how could he overtake her? He saw the galaxy on the sky above, he saw yellow sandy desert on the earth below, yet Yu Luocha's shadow had disappeared! Zhuo Yihang broke in a bitter cry.

A long, long time passed, suddenly he felt that someone was gently stroking his shoulder, and he heard a gentle voice was saying, "Passion and sin, passion and sin!" Reverend Hui Ming had been following him, but deliberately gave him time to cry before opening up his mouth to comfort him.

Zhuo Yihang stayed silent, together with Reverend Hui Ming they walked along the desert for a while. Finally he opened his mouth, "Lian Jiejie left this time, it will be even more difficult for me to find her in the future!" Looking up to the sky, he saw two bright twinkling stars; suddenly he recalled that that night was the seventh day of the seventh month, the Day of Tryst[6]. He could not refrain from sighing dejectedly as he said, "In the sky the magpie bridge provides the meeting place, in the world people are not wishing to part. Laotianye[7] has played a joke on me a little bit too much!"

Reverend Hui Ming also looked up and saw the Cowherd and Weaving Maid stars[8] slowly swept across the sky. Suddenly he said, "You have read a lot of poetry; do you remember Qin Shaoyou's song on the seventh day of the seventh month's 'Magpie Bridge Immortals'?"

Zhuo Yihang's depressed mood was stirred; in a low voice he recited, "The delicate cloud was skillfully built, the shooting star passing out regret, the galaxy spends eternity in the far away darkness. Golden wind and jade dew came across each other, defeating countless humans’ affairs. Tender and soft as water, the day of tryst passed by like a dream, enduring the magpie bridge returning to the way home, if two passions died a long time ago, how can there be mornings and evenings?"

"Isn't that the truth?" Reverend Hui Ming said, "If she does not have any feelings toward you, why would she look for you mornings and evenings? Hundred years in the world, one instant in the heaven, if you care for her this much, the days the two of you will be at odds with each other are by no means eternal!"

The two of them treading the desert under the starlight; the Cowherd and Weaving Maid stars rose and set in the sky.

After the battle at the Feng Sha Tie Fort, the name White Hair Demoness spread far and wide, no one north or south of Tianshan dared to provoke her anymore. However, it was also more difficult to see her shadow on the great desert and the prairie. She lived in seclusion on the Tianshan's southern peak. During the first several years, only once did she go down to Tang Nu's place and stayed there for eight, ten days, to teach Fei Hongjin martial arts. Afterwards, very seldom did she ever descend the mountain.

After walking Reverend Hui Ming back to the northern peak, Zhuo Yihang returned to the Camelback Peak of Muztagata mountain. Xin Longzi came out to greet him and told him, "Several months ago, there was a woman with a full head of white hair came up the mountain to visit."

Xin Longzi said, "I was afraid she might destroy the immortal flowers, so I came over and shouted a question. She gently shoved me. She looked at the immortal flowers for a long time and sighed repeatedly. Suddenly a smile appeared on her face, and then she finally left. That woman was so strange. Shifu, is she your friend?"

Zhuo Yihang heaved a disappointed sigh. After a long time, he called Xin Longzi over and asked him, "Tell me truthfully, when do you think this two immortal flowers will bloom?"

Xin Longzi replied, "I have asked Father. From what he said, it seems to me that perhaps it will take as long as fifty, sixty years!"

"Alright," Zhuo Yihang said, "Someday after I die, you must continue guarding these two immortal flowers."

Xin Longzi was full of questions, but seeing that his Shifu's eyes were brimming with tears with a strange expression on them, he did not dare to ask anything.

That night the moon was pale, the stars were sparse. Zhuo Yihang climbed the Camelback Peak alone. Forlornly he gazed onto the south, toward the distant southern peak, which towered into the clouds. In the ever-changing sea of clouds he seemed to see that someone was also looking at him. Zhuo Yihang heaved a deep sigh. The circumstances he experienced in the last dozen years or so flitted across his mind one by one: the first meeting at the Yellow Dragon Cave, the dialog in the night at the Bright Moon Gorge, the dispute on the Mount Wudang, the long journey across the great desert, everything seemed to flash in front of his eyes. There was remorse, there was passion, there was heartache, but there were also sweet moments and tender feelings, some shocking things, rumors and grudges. The saddest part was over, he may not necessarily be able to pursue the future, or capable of doing so; all he could do was to face night after night like this.

Zhuo Yihang was lost in thought as if he was drunk. Looking at the stars overhead, he recalled Yu Luocha’s words, which Fei Hongjin told him. He felt Yu Luocha was just like the stars overhead, it appeared to be so close, yet at the same time it seemed very far away. Feelings surged in his heart like billowing waves on the lake. Overwhelmed with sorrow which he was unable to sever, unconsciously he used his sword to carve a poem[9] on the rock wall. It said:
    After separation neither voices nor letters are unheard no more,
    Anticipating the imminent many and confusing rumors and complains,
    In the ocean of fate one will know oneself,
    Only then will he believe the far-flung realms as very close to his heart;
    After undergoing calamity one would no longer think of life and death,
    Passing through frosty place one would acquire an unyielding and cold heart!
    The severe winter wind breaks thousand flower and trees,
    Yet there will still be remote forest emitting sweet smelling fragrance.
    Finished carving, he recited the poem loudly; his voice with graceful intonation traveled far across the mountain peaks and river banks, the northern star[10] was already high in the sky!

THE END

--------------------------------------------
    [6]From Wikipedia: A young cowherd named Niulang ("[the] cowherd"), came across seven fairy sisters bathing in a lake. Encouraged by his mischievous companion the ox, he stole their clothes and waited to see what would happen. The fairy sisters elected the youngest and most beautiful sister Zhinü (literally "[the] weaver girl", the star Vega) to retrieve their clothing. She agreed to do so, but since Niulang had seen her naked, she agreed to his request for marriage. She proved to be a wonderful wife, and Niulang to be a good husband. They lived happily and had two children. But the Goddess of Heaven (or in some versions, Zhinü's mother) found out that Zhinü, a fairy girl, had married a mere mortal. The Goddess was furious and ordered Zhinü to return to heaven.

(Alternatively, the Goddess forced the fairy back to her former duty of weaving colorful clouds, a task she neglected while living on earth with a mortal.) On Earth, Niulang was very upset that his wife had disappeared. Suddenly, his ox began to talk, telling him that if he killed it and put on its hide, he would be able to go up to Heaven to find his wife. Crying bitterly, he killed the ox, put on the skin, and carried his two beloved children off to Heaven to find Zhinü. The Goddess discovered this and was very angry. Taking out her hairpin, the Goddess scratched a wide river in the sky to separate the two lovers forever, thus forming the Milky Way between Altair and Vega.

Zhinü must sit forever on one side of the river, sadly weaving on her loom, while Niulang watches her from afar and takes care of their two children (his flanking stars β and γ Aquilae or by their Chinese names Hè Gu 1 and Hè Gu 3).

But once a year all the magpies in the world would take pity on them and fly up into heaven to form a bridge (鵲橋, "the bridge of magpies", Que Qiao) over the star Deneb in the Cygnus constellation so the lovers may be together for a single night, which is the seventh night of the seventh moon.

[7]God/Heavens.

[8]Altair and Vega

[9]Orig. ‘lushi’ – a strict poetic form with eight lines of 5, 6, or 7 syllables with even lines rhyming. In this case, Zhuo Yihang’s poem consists of 7 characters each line.

[10]Polaris

--------------------------------------------
    [Translator’s note: the book also includes the following part, which, since I am not a historian, with my limited knowledge I am afraid I might make mistake and make a fool of myself, so I decided not to translate it.]

Appendix
    This book involves important historical facts and characters:

Imperial Bodyguards (lit. brocade clothes guards)
    The Case of the Clubbing Assault
    Wei Zhongxian
    East Faction
    West Faction
    Donglin Academy
    Gu Xiancheng
    Xiong Tingbi
    The red pill case
    Yang Lian
    Nurhaci
    Zuo Guangdou
    Yuan Chonghuan
    Ruan Dazhen
    Cui Chengxiu
    Sun Chengzhong
    Gao Panlong
    Hong Chengchou
    Last edited by foxs; 06-02-10 at 11:30 AM.

Default Consistency at the best

Dear Foxs, thanks for completing it..

Was knowing that this is a matter of time to get if finished and the moment has come..

Heartful thanks for the translation again... awaiting for "Deer and cauldron"..

Thumbs up thanks

i enjoyed this story very much, no matter how long i have to wait for it to be finished. Now that it is done, i have to say thanks to all the translators and editors and all who contributed for this wonderful wuxia tale to be translated into english for non chinese readers like me...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOXS!!!

Thanx Foxs for the great translation!!

btw, I couldn't wait so I took a peek at the ending of "7 swords of mount tian". My comprehension/translation may be a bit off, but it seems White Hair Demoness FINALLY forgave ZYH. Apparently, ZYH asked his deciple to preserve his body, turning it into a "nice looking human beef jerky" after he died of sadness a few years after they depart while still a young man. Then decades later, after the Immortal flower blooms, Xin Longzi contacts White Hair Demoness in order to restore her youth. White Hair Demness forgives the LONG DEAD ZYH and asks her deciple Hamaya to bury their two corpses together, THE END.
    Last edited by szfong; 06-02-10 at 09:38 AM.

Default THANK YOU

Thanks foxs for finishing this novel! You did a wonderful job as always!

And here's thanks to everyone who've contributed to completing this novel. Much appreciated!

Looking forward to reading the next one. Once again, thank you for sharing this with us.

thanx for the tranlation!

great work!
    Rose blooms best near death
    You are in full bloom, Pal!

Thank you foxs for your translation.

FaQ had a lot of gaps in the earlier parts......

Hides,
    Han solo
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

The ending seems so distant, hazy, dark, and sad....I felt like I lost Yu Luo Cha....

This story had a nice thrilling martial arts backdrop which thinned down as the sad love story came to foreground.....

I wonder why the author chose to end it like this....

Thanks a lot Fox sir..

You are welcome, everybody. It was my pleasure as much as yours.

Han, thanks for the reminder. I found only Chapters 2, 3 and 8, and our of those three, I have already updated Chapters 2 and 3; am still working on Chapter 8. Please help me check, did I miss any other 'gaps'?

BTW, the way I posted the last chapter was an experiment. It was the actual time I needed to translate, send it to Eliza, she proofread it, and send it back to me. And I post it as soon as I receive it back. Which one do you, the readers, prefer:

1. Regular updates (shorter, every other day), or
    2. Longer, real time, but irregular.

I will appreciate your input for future project.

Thank you Foxs.
    I would prefer option 1 short and regular updates.
    "Beau non fidele en fidele non beau"

d'enfant fiscale

I prefer it more if you could post the entire chapter in one go. I rather wait a little longer and read the entire chapter uninterrupted.

Once again, thank you for working on the next book! Can't wait to read it.

Default so sad

After all that you cant continue hating.
    I kinda liked this story.

I think this story reflects the fleeting nature of real love.
    Ali Derhamy

Default misserible

Quote Originally Posted by szfong View Post
    Thanx Foxs for the great translation!!

btw, I couldn't wait so I took a peek at the ending of "7 swords of mount tian". My comprehension/translation may be a bit off, but it seems White Hair Demoness FINALLY forgave ZYH. Apparently, ZYH asked his deciple to preserve his body, turning it into a "nice looking human beef jerky" after he died of sadness a few years after they depart while still a young man. Then decades later, after the Immortal flower blooms, Xin Longzi contacts White Hair Demoness in order to restore her youth. White Hair Demness forgives the LONG DEAD ZYH and asks her deciple Hamaya to bury their two corpses together, THE END.

thats all most as bs as star wars before the final episode.
    Ali Derhamy

Thanks Foxs.

I will review this thread this weekend to check the gaps- from memory, FaQ didn't want to translate a lot of the political discussions that was in the story.

Re: your question, regular or not regular update- anything is fine, as long as it is to your most convenience.

HS
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

OK Han, I have updated the unabridged thread with the fully-translated Chapters 2, 3 and 8. I do not owe you anything ...

SkyWalker, there is a little bit problem with your suggestion: technical. You see, although I use cable for my home internet connection, it is still not fast enough. I have had difficulty posting the entire chapter of White Hair Demoness, and most of the time had to do it at the office, with a T1 line. Jin Yong's chapters are, in average, longer than Liang Yusheng's. I am afraid I cannot follow your suggestion.

Han, your answer is the 'politically correct' answer; however, I am asking for your opinion here (I won't ask if it is not convenient to me). So please give me feedback: which one do you prefer? Thanks to Anok Cukai and SkyWalker for voicing your opinion; where are the rest? Oh, I forgot ... nobody visit this thread anymore ...

Anyway, for those who are still around, I will start working on the Deer and the Cauldron right away, but I won't post until I have enough material.

Foxs, since you can't post the entire chapter in one go, then I prefer the regular but shorter updates.

The translation threads have been quiet this past week. I'm looking forward to your new project to keep it alive again.

Default Yerh yerh yerh :D

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalker View Post
    Foxs, since you can't post the entire chapter in one go, then I prefer the regular but shorter updates.

The translation threads have been quiet this past week. I'm looking forward to your new project to keep it alive again.
    I like this... next translation project. And thanks for all the good times so far.

I think Hans meant use your own creative feeling at any one time and run with it. For me i like the dialogue that occures between us the readers and you the writer when you update regularly.

its kinda sociable, we get to spam and say thanks; and feedback on what we think of the story as it is told.
    Ali Derhamy