Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Series: Dal Ja's Spring- Starring Chae Rim, Lee Min Ki

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    That's strange. Its opposite for me. I've never liked Chae Rim before, never liked the Chinese series she was in or her characters, but this one appealed her to me.
    i actually loved her in the chinese series.. bc i like ancient customes series better..they are more romantic and action... i try watching korean dramas for a while because i was charmed by "my girl" then it got boring somehow from there. I noticed their usual types of stories. So i wanted to see her more in ancient series bc i love seeing the sceneries and customes because usual dramas kinda bore me at the moment.

At first, I didn't like the idea of Chae Rim acting beyond her real age. But she was very convincing her. She still has the cuty smile, but she has improved a lot in the acting department. She has good chemistry with Lee Min Ki. It's a good series, actually.

I would say this is one of the better K-series i've watched this year(apart from "Which star are you from"). I enjoyed Chae Rim's performance in here much more than in some of her other chinese serials like "Love of the Agean Sea" and "Yang Mu Hu Jiang". I think that out of all the chinese serials she has filmed, the only one enjoyable was "Xin Zui Da Jin Zhi" with Nick Cheung.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Hem! can't wait for this drama to be air on Malaysian TV, currently still on Love Truly & Lee Min Ki is funny.. really like to watch him in others too. I have a colleague who really love Min Ki & would like to know him more.. but I only know that he is 23 years old & the eyes is the same as JJH

Quote Originally Posted by Nafida View Post
    Hem! can't wait for this drama to be air on Malaysian TV, currently still on Love Truly & Lee Min Ki is funny.. really like to watch him in others too. I have a colleague who really love Min Ki & would like to know him more.. but I only know that he is 23 years old & the eyes is the same as JJH
    This is a really good drama. Very well-directed and well-casted. And the plot keeps you going.

I think Char Rim's acting is the best in this series. It's very different from all her other roles.

Chae Rim s very pretty..but i like also le min ki.hehe..naughty face.i like him,all koreans there regards me to him..this my first time saw him in movie.is he handsome in personal?coz im a filipina that's y