Thread: New Heaven Sword Dragon Sabre from Zhang Ji Zhong?

Default New Heaven Sword Dragon Sabre from Zhang Ji Zhong?

I heard director Zhang Ji Zhong is planning on filming Heaven Sword Dragon Sabre (yi tian tu long ji) next. Anyone have more info on this??

Really!!!!???? Well, he did excellent on LOCH, good on XAJH, and well/ok on ROCH (although I just don't like this plot that much). Who's he casting?
    hu ge, yang mi, yuan hong, liu shishi.
    wang luodan, li guangjie.

There's already a thread on this. *uses search function*

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=16141
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

oyieee i went to the link u posted but it was all arguments over who can act and who can't. no info on the actual production of this show ah!

From what i know, ZJZ plans on begin filming Liang Yu Sheng's book Da Tang You Xia Zhuan (Wandering Heroes of Tang Dynasty - sorry my rough translation) around april of this year, and HSDS will begin filming early next year (2008). I personally don't care for Liang Yu Sheng's books very much, they are usually only good at the beginning and then grow boring and bland.

Anyway, i hope ZJZ doesn't back out and decide HSDS will be too costly to make, like what happened with Three Kingdoms (which he was planning on filming but then cancelled it).

Quote Originally Posted by redfirefly124
    Really!!!!???? Well, he did excellent on LOCH, good on XAJH, and well/ok on ROCH (although I just don't like this plot that much). Who's he casting?
    XAJH liyapeng is Zang zhi zong? XAJH is great, not like ROCH or Bi xue jian,too much weird scenes, although LOCH is quite good

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

damn, i'm sick and tired of remakes! are china out of writers or original storyline ideas?

Talking

I agree w/ Bellamia, too many remakes

BTW, does anyone know the casts for this series yet?

when the casts are determined, i'm sure a thread will be appropriately started. Till then, i suggest you use the PREVIOUS THREAD which was PRE-DISCUSSION.

here's another link of the cast for the new hsds. they haven't been approved or reviewed by zjz yet, but they seem to be popular among a certain audience on spcnet...all of these actors and actresses have very little experience, so none of us knows what to expect from them. we can only hope they don't scream like an ape or stare stupidly into space and take up half the series....and maybe the new director will use less cgi as well since almost all of these actors and actresses are opposed to overusing special effects. i'm hoping for a quality similar to the new bxj minus the random desert scene at the end. gosh, imagine zwj parting ways with zzr in a desert and zm comes out and grabs him with the wind blowing in their hair all in different directions that don't make sense.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

they need to keep remakin' these classic novels :-D cuz as chinese technology advances, ppl demand better productions! right now i can't even sit through 5 seconds of those old tvb classics. Think of the kids that are growing up today watching these remakes for the first time.

yeah hopefully they make a better remake with very good cgi graphics scenery martial arts sequences casting costumes ost... thats why i just wish the people who make chinese paladin(even though people keep saying that s a bad series) tian wei fei xian and new LOCH will make Heaven Sword with Hu Ge Ariel/Ady/LYF/Yang MI/ etc. since the directors production always have nice scenery action story actors songs etc. well just my opinion i guess hopefully it comes true.

it'd be nice to watch an adaptaion with hollywood movie quality, from start to finish. that would be mesmorizing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bellamia
    damn, i'm sick and tired of remakes! are china out of writers or original storyline ideas?
    No, it's just that you see, there are a lot of other series besides wuxia ones that spcnet people tend to overlook. New wuxia stories? Probably not happening, as long as Zhang Jizhong's in town. New, original stories? The Chinese people aren't that uncreative. Of course.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

There is a thread already.

Please stick to it

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=16141