View Poll Results: Batman Bruce Wayne vs Sky Flying Bat Ke Zhen'er, who will win?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Batman Bruce Wayne

19 55.88%
  • Sky Flying Bat Ke Zhen'er

14 41.18%
  • A Tie

1 2.94%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Batman Bruce Wayne vs Sky Flying Bat Ke Zhen'er!

Default Batman Bruce Wayne vs Sky Flying Bat Ke Zhen'er!

Both these two characters have their nicknames related to the bat.
    Batman Bruce Wayne with some modern weapons + a normal bare-handed fighting ability.
    Sky Flying Bat Ke Zhen'er with a superhuman fighting ability + the poisoned projectiles + the iron staff.
    If they engage in a fight, who will win (supposing that Ke Zhen'er's eyes are not blind)?
    Yang Guo & Zhou Botong said in Chapters 6, 11 & 25 of ROCH:
    - 这道姑也算得美了,只是还不及桃花岛郭伯母,更加不及我姑姑。
    - 原来郭伯母竟是这般美貌,小时候我却不觉得。
    - 龙姑娘,我瞧你品貌才智,和那小黄蓉不相上下,武功也跟她差不离。

batman sucks a lot even in his world. batman is juss like a normal person. so i say bat king.
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

When he's properly prepared, Batman has been able to singlehandedly take down the rest of the Justice League (which features heavy-hitting metahumans such as Superman, Green Lantern, and the Flash), and Batman's intelligence and strategic abilities would rival East Heretic Wong Yerk See's. I don't think Ohr Jen Ngok can beat him; Ohr Jen Ngok's martial arts aren't all that much better than the abilities of numerous opponents Batman has faced before.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    When he's properly prepared, Batman has been able to singlehandedly take down the rest of the Justice League (which features heavy-hitting metahumans such as Superman, Green Lantern, and the Flash), and Batman's intelligence and strategic abilities would rival East Heretic Wong Yerk See's. I don't think Ohr Jen Ngok can beat him; Ohr Jen Ngok's martial arts aren't all that much better than the abilities of numerous opponents Batman has faced before.
    I second Ken on this one...
    Batman is the only non super human who can consistently beat the likes of other DC heros.

He was also the man chosen to lead the ENTIRE Earth against an alien invasion...voted by all of earth's superheros. That says a lot...

batman can beat the SM if he wanted too.
    he have too many adventages over every body. shoot why even have batman, we can beat them up, just need a machine gun.
    Am i Crazy!?!?!?!
    [8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888]

Quote Originally Posted by Snafu3721
    I second Ken on this one...
    Batman is the only non super human who can consistently beat the likes of other DC heros.

He was also the man chosen to lead the ENTIRE Earth against an alien invasion...voted by all of earth's superheros. That says a lot...
    Superman once said that the only being in the entire universe he ever truly feared was Batman because Batman was prepared for just about *everything*. Although Batman is the least powerful member of the Justice League, his teammates are all intimidated by him.

On the other hand, you have Ohr Jen Ngok, who judging by LOCH and ROCH, was about as smart as the average brick.

It would take a Wong Yung or a Wong Yerk See to compete against Batman.

Superman once said that the only being in the entire universe he ever truly feared was Batman because Batman was prepared for just about *everything*. Although Batman is the least powerful member of the Justice League, his teammates are all intimidated by him.
    BTW, the Justice League members, do they know Superman is Clark Kent? Or are they all as unaware as Lois Lane is?

On the other hand, you have Ohr Jen Ngok, who judging by LOCH and ROCH, was about as smart as the average brick.

It would take a Wong Yung or a Wong Yerk See to compete against Batman.
    What can batman do to superman? I bet he doesn't have krypton....
    Still searching for my GuGu

Batman sucks.

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

Batman is a powerful opponent becos he fears nothing! Bruce Wayne is only a mortal with no real "super" power and a mortal #1 enemy's his own mortality. However, BW doesn't fear death. The emotional detachment and imbalance psychology make him uniquely dark and mysterious and sometimes come off psychotic compares to other heroes – but it’s the mentality of ‘nothing to loose but everything to gain’ that allows him to maximize his ability and strength in combats.

Having said that, I think Batman can blast KZ @$$ anyday and anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu1995
    Batman sucks.
    He does. But he can kick Flying Bat's arse any day.

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu1995
    Batman sucks.
    Very very true.

GO KE ZHEN E!!!!!!!!!!
    hu ge, yang mi, yuan hong, liu shishi.
    wang luodan, li guangjie.

Batman would lose at first. I would imagine in the first episode, Batman would somehow got beaten by Ke Zhen E and got knocked out on his head by KZE's staff. When he woke up , he was tied to a contraption that was on an automatic timer to somehow kill him. KZE would laugh maniacally and instead of waiting to make sure he die, just left the room.

The situation looks bleak, tune in the same bat time the same bat channel next week!

Only in the second episode would he broke free and defeated KZE!

He probably has Bat-Bat-Repellent in his belt =P

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

If all else fails, Robin will bail Batman out.
    no outside help, ken! this is between Batman and Ke Zhen E only!

i think Batman can whip Ke Zhen E's arse anytime, given his great analytical and strategical mind, i think even without his gadgets he can find a way to defeat Ke Zhen E. probably prop up some traps....given enough time, the straightforward(okay, not really straightforward, but compared to Batman he's like as straight as he can be) Ke Zhen E would finally crumble at Batman's feet....

so, with his gadgets, Ke Zhen E is a definite loser, probably 15mins tops in the ring?
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 03-06-07 at 01:51 AM.
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

Quote Originally Posted by R!chard
    What can batman do to superman? I bet he doesn't have krypton....
    Batman carries a Kryptonite ring in his utility belt, specifically to stop Superman if the Man of Steel were to go bad.

Additionally, Batman has a gun that is loaded with a single Kryptonite bullet.

If that isn't enough, the Batcave is equipped with red solar radiation projectors; red solar radiation cancels out Superman's powers and makes him a normal human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix
    BTW, the Justice League members, do they know Superman is Clark Kent? Or are they all as unaware as Lois Lane is?
    It depends on what continuity you're talking about (it's a looooooooong story). In the classic telling of Justice League history, the JLA formed with each of the members not knowing the others' civilian identities (except for Superman and Batman, who had learned each other's identities some time before forming the Justice League). At some point in their history, there was an adventure in which they had to reveal their civilian identities to each other, and that was the status quo from that point onward.

If that isn't enough, the Batcave is equipped with red solar radiation projectors; red solar radiation cancels out Superman's powers and makes him a normal human being.
    Only works if they fight inside the bat cave or a similar place with said effects. BTW I noticed youre very well informed when it comes to superheroes and stuff. I used to like marvel heroes as a kid but when I got older and got into anime characters, I started to lose interest in superheroes with underwear worn over pants.

For those who support Batman:
    - I admit that Batman's intellect + trick are far superior to Ke Zhen'e, but in a fight real MA me think is the most important factor determining who will win.
    - Let's not forget that in LoCH Ke Zhen'e could use his iron staff to raise a vat filled with wine which weighed 250 kg in total! Not to mention him in RoCH!
    - Can Batman lift an object which weighs more than 200 kgs? Definitely no!
    - Can Batman's modern fighting techniques are as good as fictional fighting techniques of KZE? No too.
    --> Ke Zhen'e will win .

Besides, I really wonder how Batman can be a match for the Flashes - the people who can travel faster than light.
    Last edited by Huang Rong; 03-06-07 at 02:33 AM.
    Yang Guo & Zhou Botong said in Chapters 6, 11 & 25 of ROCH:
    - 这道姑也算得美了,只是还不及桃花岛郭伯母,更加不及我姑姑。
    - 原来郭伯母竟是这般美貌,小时候我却不觉得。
    - 龙姑娘,我瞧你品貌才智,和那小黄蓉不相上下,武功也跟她差不离。