View Poll Results: Who is the worst actress?

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Charmaine Sheh

35 37.23%
  • Sonija Kwok

27 28.72%
  • Gigi Lai

8 8.51%
  • Liu yi fei

47 50.00%
  • Mandy Cho

22 23.40%
  • Vicky Zhao Wei

12 12.77%
  • Lelia Tong

12 12.77%
  • Myolie Wu

14 14.89%
  • Tavia Leung

13 13.83%
  • Linda Chung

23 24.47%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who is the Worst Actress?

Quote Originally Posted by bellamia
    becos they're not easy targets as LYF or Charlame, sweetheart. GYY and YM have stronger fanbases on SPCNET.
    they don't have strong fanbases! only a select few who like to spam pics from SINA website, and making 1 line comments like:

'ooh i like her in this pose',
    'shes so elegant and graceful',
    'thanks sunny for the pics'

they're mainly sheep who just follow the one in front of them
    If you don't like my flag, then you can kiss my rebel a55

becos they're not easy targets as LYF or Charlame, sweetheart. GYY and YM have stronger fanbases on SPCNET.
    u mean Charfame? come on shes not that bad. juss cause she appears on almost every other series, doesnt mean u have to hate her she juss want more money and is a hard worker and take roles that ppl dunt want (like maggie cheung ho yi, she gave like 3 roles to charmaine i think the role in coutnry spirit, dance of passion, and this other series)
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by NetDriftr
    they don't have strong fanbases! only a select few who like to spam pics from SINA website, and making 1 line comments like:

'ooh i like her in this pose',
    'shes so elegant and graceful',
    'thanks sunny for the pics'

they're mainly sheep who just follow the one in front of them
    And all the stuff you talk about or posts are not spam?? ( which most of time has no relationship to the thread itself).
    PLA

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild-Fire
    And all the stuff you talk about or posts are not spam?? ( which most of time has no relationship to the thread itself).
    Eh, but the stuffs that you considered nonsense helps keep your favorite actress' thread on the top. One’s only relevant if people access the thread.

i have no illusions that I dont spam and troll - unlike some SME's of asian entertainment. I get more kicks criticising and making fun of your idols than joining the flock

..and let me just add - i may spam and troll, but at least i don't make multiple accounts like some guy called Chuy605 for the Actress Battle Royale; just so his idol GYY could win... what was more sickening was this person confessed to me, and tried to cover his dirty track by using Surferket as a scape goat and created Surferket1, Suferket2, Surferket3, Surferket4...Surferket10 accounts...
    Last edited by NetDriftr; 03-06-07 at 10:41 PM.
    If you don't like my flag, then you can kiss my rebel a55

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR
    u mean Charfame? come on shes not that bad. juss cause she appears on almost every other series, doesnt mean u have to hate her she juss want more money and is a hard worker and take roles that ppl dunt want (like maggie cheung ho yi, she gave like 3 roles to charmaine i think the role in coutnry spirit, dance of passion, and this other series)
    I don't care for Ms. Charshame ba ba ba... becos for someone who possesses neither the looks nor the acting talents, she's overrated and over-promoted!

AAaaaa double team up I knew you 2 got some thing going on....lol and all the hating posts about each other were fake...lol

Quote Originally Posted by NetDriftr
    i have no illusions that I dont spam and troll - unlike some SME's of asian entertainment. I get more kicks criticising and making fun of your idols than joining the flock
    Ok, point taken.

Eh, but the stuffs that you considered nonsense helps keep your favorite actress' thread on the top. One’s only relevant if people access the thread.
    You mean like LYF's thread? I don't really care about GYY's acting or her films or keeping her on top of this website, I only like 1 thing about GYY, that is her looks or collecting pics.
    Last edited by Wild-Fire; 03-06-07 at 10:45 PM.
    PLA

I don't care for Ms. Charshame ba ba ba... becos for someone who possesses neither the looks nor the acting talents, she's overrated and over-promoted!
    cause TVB is chargame's who else can tvb promote? kate tsui or linda chung? since jessica hsuan and kenix kwox and all the older ppl left tvb, they hav no1 else. imo charmaine is slightly better than myolie. and gigi breaths too hard in series.

o yea i am not a hardcore charmaine fan, dunt mix me up with those ppl

AAaaaa double team up I knew you 2 got some thing going on....lol and all the hating posts about each other were fake...lol.
    Don't stoop to spreading tales, mate! If you're going to dish it out, then I expect you to take it in with grace...

I don't really care about GYY's acting or her films or keeping her on top of this website, I only like 1 thing about GYY, that is her looks.
    We can go back to GYY's thread and check on this fact my dear; you're equally guilty of spamming in that thread to keep it afloats, but whatever.
    Last edited by bellamia; 03-06-07 at 11:04 PM.

Don't stoop to spreading tales, mate! If you're going to dish it out, then I expect you to take it in with grace...

We can go back to GYY's thread and check on this fact my dear; you're equally guilty of spamming in that thread to keep it afloats, but whatever.
    "mate" this is online posting no one care about grace, unless you live online. Most people have a "real life" and "mate" I said that I like GYY's look and there fore i like posting her pics..Ok...Mate...( at-lest the pics do match GYY's thread, You can say that I spam but you do it 10 times more then I do..but whatever right).
    Last edited by Wild-Fire; 03-06-07 at 11:27 PM.
    PLA

"mate" this is online posting no one care about grace, unless you live online. Most people have a "real life" and "mate" I said that I like GYY's look and there fore i like posting her pics..Ok...Mate...( at-lest the pics do match GYY's thread, You can say that I spam but you do it 10 times more then I do..but whatever right).
    I don't confirm or deny anything, mate! If the mods have a problem with my netiquette, then they can bring it to my attention. At least you have the balls to admit that you spam, thus, go ahead and continue posting GYY's pictures, mate. I like to see them too. I'm a fan!

Ever hear of "netiquette" mate? I got news for you – online interactions also required civilized human beings with common sense, just as essential in real life. If you can’t play nice, then suffer the consequences. But I’m sure you already know that.

I don't confirm or deny anything, mate! If the mods have a problem with my netiquette, then they can bring it to my attention. At least you have the balls to admit that you spam, thus, go ahead and continue posting GYY's pictures, mate. I like to see them too. I'm a fan!

Ever hear of "netiquette" mate? I got news for you – online interactions also required civilized human beings with common sense, just as essential in real life. If you can’t play nice, then suffer the consequences. But I’m sure you already know that.
    Yes i have balls to do lots of things, "MATE." I'm glad that you like my pics and I'll post more just for you alright Shipmate.

Netiquette..haaa...sound more like an anti-social to me. You need to go out more Mate, you need to make some real friends instead of posting with people you don't even see. Just a advice, its good for you "Mate."You don't want to be sitting in a chair and looking at the screen every min, your skin needs sun so it can produce Vit D.
    Last edited by Wild-Fire; 03-07-07 at 01:14 AM.
    PLA

Yes i have balls to do lots of things, "MATE." I'm glad that you like my pics and I'll post more just for you alright Shipmate.
    It’s good to know I can count on you.

Netiquette..haaa...sound more like an anti-social to me. You need to go out more Mate, you need to make some real friends instead of posting with people you don't even see. Just a advice, its good for you "Mate."You don't want to be sitting in a chair and looking at the screen every min, your skin needs sun so it can produce Vit D.
    You don't know me beyond the computer screen so don't pretend to know so much about me. Having netiquette doesn't make me "anti-social", it just means I was brought up with good manners and adequate social skills that enables me to communicate proficiently with people online and in real life. What is your excuse? Lack of netiquette had gotten you banned from here before and I’m sure it must have hurt your pride. No wonder you are still so angry – what you need is more than netiquette, anger therapy sounds more appropriate for your conditions, mate.

You can come back and attack me with your angry snide @SS remarks, but being a better person I’m going to walk away and refrain from responding to your comments again as I know where it would lead if I continue. So feel free to b1@tch and make yourself feel better, mate.

I look forward to seeing more beautiful pictures of GYY.
    Last edited by bellamia; 03-07-07 at 01:59 AM.

Charmaine is pretty bad. Winning a TVB biased award does not make you a good actor.

i reckon a thousand taiwan actresses should be on that list- Cyndi wang, SHE, Rainie etc.

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    i reckon a thousand taiwan actresses should be on that list- Cyndi wang, SHE, Rainie etc.
    cindy, SHE, Rainie...I don't even called them as "Actress". they are just entertainer who want to various work. they are NOT enough to list "actress" poll

Cyndi Wang, SHE, Rainie, do not win "Best Actress" Awards, unlike someone on that list.
    Charmaine is really bad at acting. Linda Chung is just a younger version of Charmaine who is even uglier. At least Charmaine has pretty eyes.

haha...can you even call what charmaine do as "acting"? man...those tvb awards are worthless if a bad *ahem* actress as charmaine can just look constipated 24/7 especially while acting can win such things.
    yes, tvb really needs to get rid of unattractive and untalented ladies who contaminate series with sub-par "acting" skills. blah, why is tavia yeung on the list? at least she can act.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    blah, why is tavia yeung on the list? at least she can act.
    yea, i don't think Tavia should be up there either.

Quote Originally Posted by myedi
    cindy, SHE, Rainie...I don't even called them as "Actress". they are just entertainer who want to various work. they are NOT enough to list "actress" poll
    haha, i guess that's true

0-0-0, do u watch hk, taiwan, mainland, and korean series? how do u know so many actesses?!?