Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: is it possible to change my name?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    6,659

    Default is it possible to change my name?

    is it possible to change my name? cause ppl always think that im a girl cause of my name + woman avatar, but i juss hate having a guy as an avatar (like looking at woman more u know)
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

    Entries due July 31st, 2016!

  2. #2
    Senior Member big master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    in my house:)
    Posts
    3,242

    Default

    they do?i always tot u were a guy though...but ur previous avatar was more masculine imo but then again,bing bing is a babe ur avatar is bing bing am i right?
    大爺來了﹗

    想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

    MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    6,659

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big master
    they do?i always tot u were a guy though...but ur previous avatar was more masculine imo but then again,bing bing is a babe ur avatar is bing bing am i right?
    ya she looks great in there, too bad the size of it doesnt give bing bing justice
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

    Entries due July 31st, 2016!

  4. #4
    Senior Member big master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    in my house:)
    Posts
    3,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR
    ya she looks great in there, too bad the size of it doesnt give bing bing justice
    u can post that shot in bing bing's threadthough
    大爺來了﹗

    想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

    MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    6,659

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big master
    u can post that shot in bing bing's threadthough
    i actually took it outta her thread and photoshopped it. its on page 42 lol
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

    Entries due July 31st, 2016!

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.
    Posts
    2,710

    Default

    What would you want to change your username to? The manner of your speech and your writing styles indicate that you're a guy. I don't see how people can mistake you for a girl.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    6,659

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bellamia
    What would you want to change your username to? The manner of your speech and your writing styles indicate that you're a guy. I don't see how people can mistake you for a girl.
    ya but still lotta ppl mistaken me so is it possible to change my name?
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

    Entries due July 31st, 2016!

  8. #8
    Senior Member GuGu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    YunJae Heaven
    Posts
    5,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR
    is it possible to change my name? cause ppl always think that im a girl cause of my name + woman avatar, but i juss hate having a guy as an avatar (like looking at woman more u know)

    OMG! You're a guy?

    Thanks to YG, you can go to options and select your gender.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,375

    Default

    I actually kind of wanted to change my username after Fearless *gives evil eye* brought up the dog issue.

    I would pick Rong'er because it is my nickname too and I have Huang Rong's mischievious nature. But for now I suppose I'll remain Sparky the Fire Dog.

    When people get your sex wrong, it really makes you doubt your sexuality...so yeah everyone, please use the gender option.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

  10. #10
    Senior Member Crazy8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    [8888888]
    Posts
    975

    Default

    WOW your a guy!!!!

    I would like to change my name too. i used to use the name "noname" but i forgot the password and i have been stuck with this name for over 3 years. i want to change it back to noname
    Am i Crazy!?!?!?!
    [8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888]

  11. #11
    Senior Member big master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    in my house:)
    Posts
    3,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    I actually kind of wanted to change my username after Fearless *gives evil eye* brought up the dog issue.

    I would pick Rong'er because it is my nickname too and I have Huang Rong's mischievious nature. But for now I suppose I'll remain Sparky the Fire Dog.

    oh yea i remember the sparky-the-dog-fearless-conversations a few months ago
    your nick is rong er? wow...but i think its best that u remain sparky coz if ul be rong er, its a little similar to huang rong which wil make it a little confusing...
    besides, sparky is known as the ultimate GODIVA QUEEN

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    When people get your sex wrong, it really makes you doubt your sexuality...so yeah everyone, please use the gender option.
    i think being mistaken for the opposite gender is part of the fun in public forums it leaves a touch of mystery
    大爺來了﹗

    想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

    MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

  12. #12
    Senior Member big master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    in my house:)
    Posts
    3,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy8
    WOW your a guy!!!!

    I would like to change my name too. i used to use the name "noname" but i forgot the password and i have been stuck with this name for over 3 years. i want to change it back to noname
    yea noname is a swell name but now we now that u r 'no name with a name CRAZY8
    大爺來了﹗

    想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

    MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big master
    oh yea i remember the sparky-the-dog-fearless-conversations a few months ago
    Yes, well those ended thanks to me finding Fearless's fear - putting his name next to dragonite.

    But it's okay, Fearless and I are buddies now, except when I put his name next to dragonite.

    Quote Originally Posted by big master
    your nick is rong er? wow...but i think its best that u remain sparky coz if ul be rong er, its a little similar to huang rong which wil make it a little confusing...
    lol well Huang Rong is also RongYingMin...plus one has an "er" afterwards! What's so confusing about that?

    Quote Originally Posted by big master
    besides, sparky is known as the ultimate GODIVA QUEEN
    I think that should be my new username! THE GODIVA QUEEN
    Now how cool is that? I'll choose that next time I join some other forum or if I'm ever banned and feel like coming back.

    Quote Originally Posted by big master
    i think being mistaken for the opposite gender is part of the fun in public forums it leaves a touch of mystery
    You are a guy, right? I'm not very good at differentiating genders, sadly, given my record with dragonite (the <3 LYF <3 Yang Mi thing threw me off...why not <3 Guo Pinchao), Fearless (still kind of confused, but whatever)...
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

  14. #14
    Senior Member big master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    in my house:)
    Posts
    3,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    Yes, well those ended thanks to me finding Fearless's fear - putting his name next to dragonite.

    But it's okay, Fearless and I are buddies now, except when I put his name next to dragonite.
    the dragonite and fearless thing makes me remember the good 'ol days it is sad though that fearless seems not to visit the forums much these days...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    lol well Huang Rong is also RongYingMin...plus one has an "er" afterwards! What's so confusing about that?
    my bro always said i was disleksik (i dunno if i spelled it right coz i just spelled it literally) he says it is when someone mixes things up just because it has some similarities with each other so i think it'd be confusing to me

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    I think that should be my new username! THE GODIVA QUEEN
    Now how cool is that? I'll choose that next time I join some other forum or if I'm ever banned and feel like coming back.
    that's cool! if ever u do get banned and use GODIVA QUEEN, we will be happy to know that Sparky didnt abandon us

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    You are a guy, right? I'm not very good at differentiating genders, sadly, given my record with dragonite (the <3 LYF <3 Yang Mi thing threw me off...why not <3 Guo Pinchao), Fearless (still kind of confused, but whatever)...
    i'd rather this query remain unanswered
    大爺來了﹗

    想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

    MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    6,659

    Default

    so is it possible to change my name? any mods here?
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

    Entries due July 31st, 2016!

  16. #16
    Senior Member big master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    in my house:)
    Posts
    3,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR
    so is it possible to change my name? any mods here?
    lunar! i dont think it is possible unless u make a new account
    大爺來了﹗

    想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

    MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

  17. #17
    Moderator Suet Seung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    14,053

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR
    so is it possible to change my name? any mods here?
    Mods don't have the power to change your username. You can only appeal your case to the Admin, Spcnet/SC.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

    Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

  18. #18
    Senior Member CanDEE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    LA-LA Land
    Posts
    1,023

    Default

    yeah, I would like to change my name also becuase people mistaken CANDEE as a Female when i'm actually a Male..

    hehhe..hehehhe...JUST kidding. besides, guy dont' used " hehe hehhee"..

    I do want to change my name also because my sn name is too close to my real name... i think i read it somewhere, you have to PM the administrator Miss SPCNET ( yall didn't know SPCNET is a female eh?)
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

  19. #19
    Senior Member oGaKirA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In your panty
    Posts
    1,178

    Default

    wow I and others use "heheheh" all the time. I gues im a les trapped in a man's body?heheh
    Last edited by oGaKirA; 08-17-07 at 04:23 PM.
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

    SPCNET Karaoke Corner

  20. #20
    Senior Member Han Solo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    5,565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CanDEE View Post
    yeah, I would like to change my name also becuase people mistaken CANDEE as a Female when i'm actually a Male..

    hehhe..hehehhe...JUST kidding. besides, guy dont' used " hehe hehhee"..

    I do want to change my name also because my sn name is too close to my real name... i think i read it somewhere, you have to PM the administrator Miss SPCNET ( yall didn't know SPCNET is a female eh?)
    Well, ppl mistakes you for a female because of Candide. http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/member.php?u=5120

    Ya, anyway, pm SPC for the name change.
    (No one ever get their name changed as far as i know previously)

    Han SOlo
    Wuxiapedia

    Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

Similar Threads

  1. Change
    By sweetestdownfall in forum Japanese/Korean Dramas
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-01-08, 09:11 AM
  2. Major change?
    By warlock110 in forum Academia
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 08-07-07, 11:09 PM
  3. The Change of Time
    By jennalipe in forum TVB Series
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-06-07, 04:42 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-05-07, 07:46 AM
  5. Should JY change the condor?
    By Yeung Gor in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-05-06, 12:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •