Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tatta Hitotsu no Koi (J-Drama) ft. Kamenashi Kazuya, Ayase Haruka and others

Quote Originally Posted by crisdrag
    Hi!
    I'm probably one of the very few who really enjoys this drama!!!
    Yes, it's very light and it concentrates on the love story, but this is exactly what I was looking for. The first few seconds I have to admit, that I didn't know if Kame was a boy or a girl...ooouch!... but that was just the few seconds. I really like him and I find him more attractive then Nao's brother.

Does anyone know more sugary, light jdramas like this one? with romantic love story?
    Sometimes I feel like watching something easy and pleasant that doesn't burden me too much.

Hi, I definiltely don't consider this drama light! but its good that you actually feel differently about this show. What have you seen or not seen before? you can check out the jap serial threads for more more recommendations. The link is in my earlier post.

Thanks Strawberry for the recommendations!

Yes, I think this drama about love is light, in my oppinion, because nobody is really depressed or suffering or going crazy. It's a youthful love story with all the beautiful gestures and sweet words, her parents aren't like those rich parents in Kdramas where they shout and use their fists!!! and there's also not that much crying.
    And a big plus for me was the ending. I was really happy with that ending!
    But that's just for me because, as I am a very romantic person, I love love stories like this one.

I am starting now "Sapuri/Love supplement" and later I'm thinking about
    "Anego", "Strawberry on the shortcake" and "Himitsu no Hanazono".

What do you think about this dramas? Have you seen them?

By the way, has anyone seen "Satomi Hakenden/ legend of the 8 samurai" with Ayase Haruka and Takizawa Hideaki? I couldn't find it anywere for a preview and I don't now if it's worth buying the DVD. Is it new, like 2006, or older?
    If you can give me more info I really appreciate it!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by crisdrag
    Thanks Strawberry for the recommendations!

Yes, I think this drama about love is light, in my oppinion, because nobody is really depressed or suffering or going crazy. It's a youthful love story with all the beautiful gestures and sweet words, her parents aren't like those rich parents in Kdramas where they shout and use their fists!!! and there's also not that much crying.
    And a big plus for me was the ending. I was really happy with that ending!
    But that's just for me because, as I am a very romantic person, I love love stories like this one.

I am starting now "Sapuri/Love supplement" and later I'm thinking about
    "Anego", "Strawberry on the shortcake" and "Himitsu no Hanazono".

What do you think about this dramas? Have you seen them?

By the way, has anyone seen "Satomi Hakenden/ legend of the 8 samurai" with Ayase Haruka and Takizawa Hideaki? I couldn't find it anywere for a preview and I don't now if it's worth buying the DVD. Is it new, like 2006, or older?
    If you can give me more info I really appreciate it!

Thanks!
    I was definitely happy about the ending. At the very least, its a good ending. As for the rest of the serials, sorry, I do not know much of them.