Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Tatta Hitotsu no Koi (J-Drama) ft. Kamenashi Kazuya, Ayase Haruka and others
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tatta Hitotsu no Koi (J-Drama) ft. Kamenashi Kazuya, Ayase Haruka and others

Default Tatta Hitotsu no Koi (J-Drama) ft. Kamenashi Kazuya, Ayase Haruka and others

CAST

* Kamenashi Kazuya as Kanzaki Hiroto
    * Ayase Haruka as Tsukioka Nao
    * Tanaka Koki as Kusano Kou
    * Hiraoka Yuuta as Ayuta
    * Toda Erika as Motomiya Yuuko
    * Kaname Jun as Tsukioka Tatsuya (Nao's brother)
    * Tanaka Yoshiko as Tsukioka Mitsuko (Nao's mother)
    * Zaitsu Kazuo as Tsukioka Yasuhiko (Nao's father)
    * Yo Kimiko as Kanzaki Akiko (Hiroto's mother)
    * Saito Ryusei as Kanzaki Ren (Hiroto's brother)
    * Ooshima Youko
    * Taguchi Hiromasa
    * Anan Kenji (ep7)
    * Ikeuchi Hiroyuki (ep 07-10)
    * Wakaba Ryuuya (ep10)
    * Hiraizumi Sei (ep10)

Synopsis:A story of pure love between the son of a man who runs a ship repair factory beset with financial troubles and the well-bred daughter of a national jewelry chain store owner. The backdrop of the story is Yokohama.

If you feel you have lost the purity of your soul by watching stories about womanizers seducing impudent women, or by carrying out calculated maneuvers in your own love life, here is a story for you. A boy and a girl from highly different social backgrounds meet and fall in love. Their love, of course, faces a lot of obstacles. The setting is in Yokohama, a modern port city known for its romantic atmosphere. Hiroto Kanzaki (Kazuya Kamenashi) works hard every day and night for the survival of a small ship repair factory (inherited from his father) as well as the survival of his mother and younger brother, who is suffering from health problems. Living such underprivileged life, Hiroto has forgotten how to smile. In contrast to him, Nao (Haruka Ayase) is the daughter of a popular jewelry shop owner in a fashionable street in Yokohama. She attends a prestigious exclusive women's college and grew up cheerful and blessed with affluent love. From the moment Hiroto meets her, his closed mind slowly opens up to Nao, who is so innocent that she utters whatever she thinks. Their three close friends, who are also 20 years old's, play an important role in their developing relationship.

The scriptwriter is Eriko Kitagawa, who earned the nickname "The Goddess of Love Stories." This classic love story enables those who are in the same generation to feel empathy, or be envious of the characters' lives; and the rest, who were once 20 years old's, to reminisce about their own "Love of My Life."

--Beautified-- 10:43, 9 Mar 2007 (CST)

Credit Source: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Tatta_Hitotsu_no_Koi

Anyone seen this drama yet? I think I'll start it now.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Kattun fans would be happy to know they actually included the MV in the last part of the serial for the DVD..not exactly complete but its not bad already...and there were evene footages of interviews with the cast on the places of interest that were featured in the show.

SPOILER:

After all the torture of watching this, I am at least glad that this serial has a positive ending. At least.

This sounds really interesting......I want to see it , it will be my first japanese drama!
    Are there only 10ep.?
    Does anyone know if there's a DVD with english subtitles?
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by crisdrag
    This sounds really interesting......I want to see it , it will be my first japanese drama!
    Are there only 10ep.?
    Does anyone know if there's a DVD with english subtitles?
    Thank you.
    Seeing this is your first Jap drama you are thinking of trying, you may wish to visit this thread before making your selection....

http://spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=18455

Strawberry,

I haven't gotten far into this drama, lately because of my classes and the workload of assignments.

Does Nao's brother have a bigger role in the story?

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    Strawberry,

I haven't gotten far into this drama, lately because of my classes and the workload of assignments.

Does Nao's brother have a bigger role in the story?
    His role is not big, he appears more in the later part of the story as he was pretty much against their relationship.

I've seen the first eppy of this series and as much as I adore Ayase-chan, why is it that I can't seem to see her infatuated with Kamenashi-san? I really can't! They seem so mis-matched, as Ayase seems to tower over him, and he looks quite thin in here. So far, I'm getting a brother/sister vibe from them, when they should be lovers. Gaaah! Is it just me? Is this series worth continuing?

Quote Originally Posted by AyaAsou
    I've seen the first eppy of this series and as much as I adore Ayase-chan, why is it that I can't seem to see her infatuated with Kamenashi-san? I really can't! They seem so mis-matched, as Ayase seems to tower over him, and he looks quite thin in here. So far, I'm getting a brother/sister vibe from them, when they should be lovers. Gaaah! Is it just me? Is this series worth continuing?
    Ah, Kamenashi always looks thin, dear. I don't think he's ever been lean. His thin stick-like body is more apparent in Nobuta Wo Produce.

I think I've watched like 3 or 4 episodes so far and I don't have a high desire to finish it either.

Dear gals,

My own take on this serial is...its awfully painful to watch as a love story but if you like Kamen enough or have a thing for difficult love, then this might be the serial for you. As for the female lead, I think she is more credible as a wayward girl than trying to be innocent and nice. Her looks might be able to pull it off but her acting certainly can't.

hi everyone:

hmm... this drama has been getting pretty bad reviews i see -- personally i agree with strawberry - this should only be watched if you're a Kame-chan fan. He is really credible in his role (and as i've mentioned earlier in the kat-tun thread, he looks really hot when smoking!) as the boy/man who has been forced to grow up too soon, and have the burden of caring for both his mother and younger brother. This drives him to be independent, afraid to getting too close to anyone and never truly daring to think of the future.

Nao (don't know the actress who plays her role) drove me CRAZY. her fake attempt at innocense and petulance is in no way appealing. throughout most of the drama i was busy thinking how the hell can a guy like Kame fall for this girl???!!! (prefer her friend, who at least was acting like a normal being with faults and intellect)

koki's role was cute - if a bit overdone.

and finally Nao's brother - OMG!! - soo hot!! does anyone know who he is?

Quote Originally Posted by septembermoon16
    hi everyone:

hmm... this drama has been getting pretty bad reviews i see -- personally i agree with strawberry - this should only be watched if you're a Kame-chan fan. He is really credible in his role (and as i've mentioned earlier in the kat-tun thread, he looks really hot when smoking!) as the boy/man who has been forced to grow up too soon, and have the burden of caring for both his mother and younger brother. This drives him to be independent, afraid to getting too close to anyone and never truly daring to think of the future.

Nao (don't know the actress who plays her role) drove me CRAZY. her fake attempt at innocense and petulance is in no way appealing. throughout most of the drama i was busy thinking how the hell can a guy like Kame fall for this girl???!!! (prefer her friend, who at least was acting like a normal being with faults and intellect)

koki's role was cute - if a bit overdone.

and finally Nao's brother - OMG!! - soo hot!! does anyone know who he is?
    Haha, I like Kame. But Nao's character no way.
    Funny thing happened to me though, I was walking on campus and there was this guy who had the hair and figure that look kinda like Kame and hah, I happened to be walking behind him (no, stalking by any means but sharing the same path) but haha...no way that was Kame.

Anyway Nao's brother is played by Kaname Jun, if you like him, you should watch some of his other dramas. More about him here:
    http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Kaname_Jun

hi everyone:

I so agree with you on this. Thank goodness. I thought I was the only one feeling this way. I had the exact same thoughts on how a guy like Kame can find her attractive and fall in love with her!

Suet Seung: hahaha you should have started talking to him!

ooo thanks for the link on Kaname - what a hottie (out of his series you have any recommendations? i'm still a newbie on j-entertainment so have very little clue as to these)

Strawberry: hmm... some things that bothered me about Nao -

the girl tries TOO hard (even her friend had to point that out!)

i don't like that boat scene inwhich she forces Kame (grr.. can't remember his character's name!) to choose btw her and his family! how completely selfish and childish. i would have been perfectly find if their 'romance' had ended there...

she doesn't physically or emotionally suit Kame. it was just kinda odd at times...shrug sry can't explain better than that

......... so what do you guys think of the 3rd guy?

I'm pretty new to Kaname Jun, I haven't watched many of his dramas yet. I hear Himitsu no Hanazono is a good new drama.

Gah, I'm watching eppy 2 of this series and I agree with all of you that Nao's character is sooo shallow and one dimensional. Worst of all, the actress who plays her isn't very convincing either.

Usually Ayase Haruka (the actress playing Nao) is such a stellar actress. She won the Best Actress award for her role in the series, "Sekai no Chuushin De" and she got nominated for her role in "Byakuyakou." I don't know if she won though; maybe she did. She is definitely a very, very capable actress....but gah, I find it hard to defend her in this horrible performance. She's usually so much better than this!

This is my first time watching Kame in a series. I have Nobuta Wo Produce downloaded but haven't seen it yet. Ehhh, I don't really find him attractive. I find Japanese actors waaaaaay too thin and very, very small-boned. They don't seem to have the "manly" look that Korean actors have. I usually like Japanese actors for their acting potential and not their looks. I used to have the hugest cruch on Takky but then he got ultra skinny too and that ruined it for me. But acting-wise, Kame is pretty solid and he has a natural boyish charm about him. But he really looks thin in here. Ayase could eat him alive! LOL

Does anyone know if this series gets better later on or should I quit now? Thanks!

AyaAsou --

"Ayase could eat him alive!" -- *was grinning madly when i read this* you definitely got Nao's character down.

I highly recommend that you STOP, and switch IMMEDIATELY to Nobuta (i'm watching this myself right now and loving it, Kame is great here and Pi is also very very adorable)

actually there are very few "manly" Korean stars as well. however, don't give up hope yet, there are some really great looking J-men out there : Kaname Jun, Akanishi Jin, Hayami Mokomishi.

you might wanna check out Gokusen II (really cute, kinda kooky, full of randomness, cute guys) one of those dramas that just take your mind off things for a few hours. it was the first doroma i watched and got me hooked on J-entertainment.

Suet Seung: hahaha you should have started talking to him!

ooo thanks for the link on Kaname - what a hottie (out of his series you have any recommendations? i'm still a newbie on j-entertainment so have very little clue as to these)

Strawberry: hmm... some things that bothered me about Nao -

the girl tries TOO hard (even her friend had to point that out!)

i don't like that boat scene inwhich she forces Kame (grr.. can't remember his character's name!) to choose btw her and his family! how completely selfish and childish. i would have been perfectly find if their 'romance' had ended there...

she doesn't physically or emotionally suit Kame. it was just kinda odd at times...shrug sry can't explain better than that

......... so what do you guys think of the 3rd guy?
    Actually, i think the third guy is not too bad. Nice personality and great loyal friend.

AyaAsou --

"Ayase could eat him alive!" -- *was grinning madly when i read this* you definitely got Nao's character down.

I highly recommend that you STOP, and switch IMMEDIATELY to Nobuta (i'm watching this myself right now and loving it, Kame is great here and Pi is also very very adorable)

I second this. If there's Nobuta to watch, you should give this drama up and watch Nobuta instead. This serial is only fit to watch if you really have nothing else better to see....its quite a torture getting thru this serial.

Hi!
    I'm probably one of the very few who really enjoys this drama!!!
    Yes, it's very light and it concentrates on the love story, but this is exactly what I was looking for. The first few seconds I have to admit, that I didn't know if Kame was a boy or a girl...ooouch!... but that was just the few seconds. I really like him and I find him more attractive then Nao's brother.

Does anyone know more sugary, light jdramas like this one? with romantic love story?
    Sometimes I feel like watching something easy and pleasant that doesn't burden me too much.

Quote Originally Posted by AyaAsou
    I find Japanese actors waaaaaay too thin and very, very small-boned. They don't seem to have the "manly" look that Korean actors have. I usually like Japanese actors for their acting potential and not their looks.
    It's hard to find just the right balance between body and face, isn't it? If you want to see some hot bods, watch Umizaru. Ito Hideaki has a well-toned one, as does Nakamura Toru (although it'd be nice if he were more broad-shouldered, but that's just me being nit-picky, as that guy simply oozes masculinity).

I'm giving Tatta Hitotsu no Koi a pass. It doesn't sound like a drama I'd enjoy.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")