View Poll Results: Which team will be victorious?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • The 2 old Taoists FTW!

21 37.50%
  • A Big Demon Head + A Khitan Barbarian FTW!

35 62.50%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Team War: WCY+Z3F vs. XF+DFBB

Default Team War: WCY+Z3F vs. XF+DFBB

In the strangest turn of events, Jin Yong novels overlapses and time lapses, for this team war, the ultimate He-man, Xiao Feng have joined forces with the ultimate She-man, Dong Fang BuBai to make possibly the "ultimate" team?! hmmmm...maybe!

A huge majority of Wulin common heroes have requested the highly-respected Mount Wah Sword Meet Champion/QuanZhen Founder Wang Chong Yang and well-revered WuDang Founder Zhang SanFeng to team up to eradicate those 'pests' living in the Central Plains, namely a beastly Khitan barbarian, Xiao Feng, and a creepy, needle-wielding big Demon Head, DongFang BuBai!

Are the common Wulin heroes being strict in their views of the righteous / the crooked? Are they just being racist? Who knows! Most probably, they're just dying to see this dream-come-true, once-in-a-lifetime 2 vs 2 match up to happen.

The two taoists felt extreme joy and anticipation in having each other as battle partners. Both looked wise, true and were the ultimate standard of being a "Master of a generation." Wang Chong Yang grabs his most treasured sword, while Zhang SanFeng, at the strong, urgeful request of the friendly Emei Sect, picks up the highly-valued Heaven Sword. Both look at each other and give a hearty, courageous laugh as if they were old friends who have gone through thousands of deadly battles together. Their eyes twinkle and their sight sharpens as they proceed onto the battle field.

On the other side, a muscular, hairy man is seen drinking gallons of wine leisurely at a wooden table in a small pavilion that overlooked the battle field. The man is no other than Xiao Feng. Compared to the other fighters in this matchup, he is the youngest; only in his 30s and yet his undying warrior spirit was overwhelming and felt by everyone. He did not look a bit scared, even though he knew this will be his toughest team war ever. He gulped down the fine wine at his usual, fast pace. The Central Plain heroes could not help but feel a bit of respect for this brave, barbaric alcoholic.

Sat across from Xiao Feng, a facial hairless man is seen busily applying loads and loads of make-up, padding his face with beauty powder and admiring himself with a small mirror he had in his hand. He was happily humming a very eerie, girly tune. This is no other than the speed demon, DongFang BuBai. The manner he was in and the things he was doing was the complete opposite of Xiao Feng.

Xiao Feng wipes his mouth with his sleeve and stands up. "Good wine! Good wine!" he exclaimed with a laugh. "It is time to fight. Let's go!" Xiao Feng said excitedly. "Of course, Big Brother Xiao. I will always listen to you." DongFang BuBai sweetly replied in his usual high-pitched, coarse voice and he starts giggling. Everyone, including Xiao Feng, shudders. Xiao Feng quickly grabs the nearest jar of wine and takes a huge gulp of the sweet content to calm the shuddering. He drops the jar onto the floor with a clash. DongFang Bubai puts down his makeup accessories and mirror and picks up his trusty, sharp needles. With a roar, Xiao Feng and DongFang BuBai charges onto the battle field.

The match has begun!!!

WCY (QuanZhen Martial Arts (includes Sword Technique + internal energy cultivation), Big Dipper Formation, Xian Tian Sen Gong, 9 Yin Manual, Yi Yang Zhi) + ZSF (parts of 9 Yang Manual, Tai Chi Fists, Tai Chi Sword Arts, Wudang Martial Arts)

vs.

XF (Xiang Long 18 Zhang, Dog-Beating Stick Technique, Shaolin Dragon Claws, Shaolin Demon-Subduing Palms) + DFBB (Sunflower Manual, Sun Moon Cult Martial Arts)

Which team will prevail in this earth-shaking match up? Discuss and don't forget to cast your votes!

lol WCY is juss a little extra there. hes useless compared to DFBB and XF. im gunna say Z3F is = to XF or DFBB. so i'll say XF and DFBB win.
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR
    lol WCY is juss a little extra there. hes useless compared to DFBB and XF.
    I expect an angry rebuttal from Dennis Chen within the next 24 hours.

I wish you folks would give Central Divinity Wong Chung Yeung some credit just so poor Dennis can have some peace of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    I expect an angry rebuttal from Dennis Chen within the next 24 hours.

I wish you folks would give Central Divinity Wong Chung Yeung some credit just so poor Dennis can have some peace of mind.
    WCY is highly overrated. he cant even beat LCY. and ZBT + the other greats are better than him at his age. his sect died out. his desciples were useless. and now u guys are comparing him to XF and DFBB (they are "yi doi zhong shi")?

WCY is highly overrated. he cant even beat LCY. and ZBT + the other greats are better than him at his age. his sect died out. his desciples were useless. and now u guys are comparing him to XF and DFBB (they are "yi doi zhong shi")?
    Somebody who lives near Dennis call an ambulance; I think Dennis just had a stroke.

Somebody who lives near Dennis call an ambulance; I think Dennis just had a stroke.
    its better to replace WCY now with another toaist than to have WCY be embarassed forum wide when the poll turns out WCY + Z3F : 3, XF + DFBB : 100. WCY is dragging Z3F down

its better to replace WCY now with another toaist than to have WCY embarassed forum wide when the poll turns out WCY + Z3F : 3, XF + DFBB : 100. WCY is dragging Z3F down
    I'm not the huge Wong Chung Yeung booster that Dennis is, but the constant devaluation of the character's abilities mystifies me too. Athena, Dennis, and others have done a great deal of work over the months and years to prove that Central Divinity was among the top martial artists in the Jin Yong canon, but this information is frequently ignored.

actually in the novel, i believe it was said that WCY, using the Nine Yin Manual, was able to figure out the Black Star moves to counter LCY's Jade Maiden Manual.

I actually like to think WCY is roughly around a great at the end of ROCH. I'm a QF fan, so therefore I have to say I believe QF is above either WCY or Z3F. Advantage team QF for me. Such a battle of greats will likely call for a long battle...but can the two old Taoists hold up against two guys in their prime?

I think Wang Chongyang in his prime is at least = Guo Jing.
    => 2 taoists ftw.
    Yang Guo & Zhou Botong said in Chapters 6, 11 & 25 of ROCH:
    - 这道姑也算得美了,只是还不及桃花岛郭伯母,更加不及我姑姑。
    - 原来郭伯母竟是这般美貌,小时候我却不觉得。
    - 龙姑娘,我瞧你品貌才智,和那小黄蓉不相上下,武功也跟她差不离。

i assume that WCY (at best) & ZSF are around the same level as the ROCH greats, and placing XF near the spectrum, then XF would cancel out either WCY or ZSF (may win/lose by a small margin). yet, DFBB's power seems to be able to defeat either of the taoists by a significant margin, thus, combined, she-man and he-man would win

You too acknowledge that? Sometimes when nobody even made a single statement about WCY, he would last out at us as though we have just squashed WCY into dust.

who knows what kind of bizarre formation the 2 taoist would come up with when they work together? Great Universe Formation? Super Multiverse Formation?
    - 原来郭伯母竟是这般美貌,小时候我却不觉得。

Again and again z3f would defeat both of them.... err cause augster said that z3f got heaven sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Huang Rong
    who knows what kind of bizarre formation the 2 taoist would come up with when they work together? Great Universe Formation? Super Multiverse Formation?
    are we assuming it's an improvised matched or the two can discuss and plan with each other before teh match?

well, i think the match was scheduled several months ago, you see, Zhang Sanfeng even had time to borrow the Heavenly Sword.
    - 原来郭伯母竟是这般美貌,小时候我却不觉得。

heavenly sword= more power.

yes! my downgrade of WCY worked. now every1 will feel sorry for them and vote for them i like WCY and Z3F to win too

Quote Originally Posted by JusTea242
    heavenly sword= more power.
    no point in power using taichi theories

Taichi swordsmanship alone = very powerful already.
    --> Taichi swordsmanship + the Heavenly Sword would be a formidable power.
    Please don't underestimate the sword, it's of gigantic advantage to Zhang Sanfeng, if Dongfang Bubai dares to block Zhang Sanfeng's slashes with his/her needles, no doubt that s-he will be cut in half like a piece of doufu.
    - 原来郭伯母竟是这般美貌,小时候我却不觉得。