Who would emerge as the loser? Or the winner. Either way, you decide.
The 7 masters of Quanzhen consists of.... well, the 7 masters of Quanzhen! Assume that the ones which survived into ROCH are stronger, so there are some discrepencies within the 7 masters.
The 7 Experts from DGSD consist of:
1. Gao Shengtai, who could launch a long distance attack by blowing air into his flute.
2. Grandfather Tan, who could launch a triple-powered long distance attack. This wave of 3 consecutive palm attacks neutralized a single attack by Xiao Feng! Not to mention, he endured a heavy weight of several thousand pounds on his shoulder!
3. Zhao Qiansun, whose bone-compression technique impressed Qiao Feng, and whose long distance attack forced Qiao Feng to block!
4. Deng Baichuan, whose roar was heard throughout the mountains, and who could launch a powerful LDA to knockout his opponent even while poisoned.
5. Granny Yu of Lingjiu Palace, who was described to be a "First Class Expert" whose body could not be moved by 50% of Abbot Xuanci's strength.
6. Senior Boss Wu, who is only slightly inferior to Murong Fu, and who intercepted an object tossed by SWORD GOD from 3+ Chinese miles away.
7. Island/Cave Lord Duanmu Yuan, whose spitting skill impressed Murong Fu by dynamically changing its path in mid air to follow its target.
Can the 7 Masters prevail without their success-proof combination of 4 Masters + Western Venom? Decide now !!