32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sweeper Monk

14 43.75%
  • REST OF WULIN

18 56.25%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gang Wars : Sweeper Monk vs ~REST OF WULIN~

Default Gang Wars : Sweeper Monk vs ~REST OF WULIN~

yes u heard it. the strongest guy ever created sweeper monk vs every other person in wulin. who will win?

note:
    -dogu quibai will not participate cause too mysterious
    -its all on 1
    -rest of wulin means every1 in every novel including every1's favorite XF, GJ, YG, ZWJ, etc
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

You're on a roll with this 'one person vs. 10 people' thing. I see a 'XLN vs. ZM + HR', 'ZM vs. HR + XLN', and a 'HR vs. XLN + ZM' in the near future.

Sweeper taps all of them.

Are the wulin members willing to help each other even if it means personal sacrifice??

If so,

All we need is someone who has BMSG and the killing instincts to finish off an old monk. Cuz once you absorb all of Wulin's internal energy... I'm sure you're able to pull off some Dragon Ball-ish types of LDA's.

Unless you believe that Sweeper Monk is some of of Buddha incarnate, in which case nothing in the physical universe can defeat him.

after 3 days and 3 nights of intense fighting, all became quiet. an old monk is seen heading into the little, shabby shed that he resided in the Shaolin Temple. he comes out solemnly with his trusty broom and starts grimly sweeping away at the thousands of corpses that laid before him....

Quote Originally Posted by augster123
    after 3 days and 3 nights of intense fighting, all became quiet. an old monk is seen heading into the little, shabby shed that he resided in the Shaolin Temple. he comes out solemnly with his trusty broom and starts grimly sweeping away at the thousands of corpses that laid before him....

You have to vote!

I wonder if ToiletMonk will let SweeperMonk fight alone?

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu1995
    You have to vote!

i juss cant see the combo of XF, GJ, YG, ZWJ, DFBB, Z3F losing to 1 guy :S so i voted for wulin! yea go wulin!
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Just one man, Kiu Fung, was able to do some damage to the Janitor Monk, so if you've got hundreds of other fighters capable of similar levels of martial arts (and if you collected the best of Jin Yong, Gu Long, and everybody else's wulin, you'll easily have hundreds of martial artists who are no worse than Kiu Fung's equal), the Janitor Monk is going down.

There's a saying: "a multitude of ants will kill even an elephant."

All you need is TVB to make a remake and Sweeper is going down. It only took MRB and the Great Wheel Monk to take him down in the 82 version.

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu1995
    You have to vote!

NO WAY IN HELL ! ToiletMonk is always ready to throw his life away for his faithful disciple. Sweeps can tap half of them to death with his pinky finger and i can tap the other half of them to death with my pinky toe

MRB will win with his 80feet canhe zhi

Quote Originally Posted by JusTea242
    MRB will win with his 80feet canhe zhi
    Canhe Finger will not be able to penetrate through Super Monk's force field.
    But Linghu Chong's Dugu Nine Swords Art will! After Super Monk finishes saying his tediously habitual statement: "Amitoufu, the sea of bitterness is boundless, only by turning around can you see the shore..." he'll realize that his head was chopped off several seconds ago!
    Then SWORD GOD will toss his head over the peak of the Shaoshi mountain.
    Poor Super Monk...
    Yang Guo & Zhou Botong said in Chapters 6, 11 & 25 of ROCH:
    - 这道姑也算得美了,只是还不及桃花岛郭伯母,更加不及我姑姑。
    - 原来郭伯母竟是这般美貌,小时候我却不觉得。
    - 龙姑娘,我瞧你品貌才智,和那小黄蓉不相上下,武功也跟她差不离。

No matter how fast Sweeper is, he can't fight against the whole wulin. With arrows and swords and spears thrown at him from afar and weapons thrusting at him at close, he'll have no chance to dodge or fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by ToiletMonk
    NO WAY IN HELL ! ToiletMonk is always ready to throw his life away for his faithful disciple. Sweeps can tap half of them to death with his pinky finger and i can tap the other half of them to death with my pinky toe

Just make sure you're not using the toilet when they attack SM.

Senior Member kyss of the sword's Avatar

sweeper monk starts giving a surmon on zen and happiness and the rest of wulin gets bored and sleepy. then he pulls out the heaven sword and dragon sabre out of his @$$ with his incredible bottom stuffage skill and kills everyone while they out of it.

sweeper wins, @$$ up.
    THE KYSS OF THE SWORD IS DEADLY BUT EXQUSITE
    he's the strongest in history but he's the disciple.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...ciple_kenichi/

Sweeper fer the lose! Im not even sure sweeper can handle Xuzhu,let alone the awesome 80feet canhe zhi!

From my point of view, this is analogous to GJ alone fighting the mongols soldiers. He can be overwhelmed too if there are thousands of soldiers.

Sweeper broken rib by XF is like GJ standing there doing nothing without using any power and let the soldier stab him, in which case GJ will also get hurt.

If it's only all the novels' elites, which should be less than 100 in numbers, then sweeper should still win, i'm sure what we've seen from sweeper tapping MRb and XYS is not his best yet, he should still have many more dumbfounded skills he haven't got the chance to show.

Quote Originally Posted by shortsight
    From my point of view, this is analogous to GJ alone fighting the mongols soldiers. He can be overwhelmed too if there are thousands of soldiers.

Sweeper broken rib by XF is like GJ standing there doing nothing without using any power and let the soldier stab him, in which case GJ will also get hurt.

If it's only all the novels' elites, which should be less than 100 in numbers, then sweeper should still win, i'm sure what we've seen from sweeper tapping MRb and XYS is not his best yet, he should still have many more dumbfounded skills he haven't got the chance to show.
    Sweeper is powerful, but I believe JY intentionally showed that he was still mortal. From the novel, his limitation showed up when he was forced to take out XYS in 1 hit (which frankly is an unprecedented feat which no one else approached ever) while having to deal with XF, he had to resort to a feint.

He wasn't sitting there blankly waiting for the palm to smack him. He actively feinted to divert one of XF's palms away.

A whole bunch of elites should be able to take Sweeper down. IF they can catch him.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

One DFBB would be able to molest sweeper monk.

or

The 3 Xiao Yao elders ganging on him.

Either way, sweeper loses.

Aw... reading this post makes me want to read allll of JinYong's novels... cuz theres so many references I don't get here.. >>

The Sweeper Monk was doing everything but "standing there doing nothing without using any power." He was very much using his powers and he still got injured by Xiao Feng.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」