73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alec Su

48 65.75%
  • Raymond Lam

25 34.25%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alec Su or Raymond Lam

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna
    well, at least Reeve trys to settle the fight...... while you're trying to boil it hotter
    well then i guess u can thank me for boosting ur posts, making u so popular these days, well if u hadn't turn on the switch there's no way i can boil it hotter!!!! and u know what be brave for once, don't keep turning the table on me!!! reeve is a really sweet person, and i also am, but that does not mean anyone can step all over me.

lmfao. what r u ppl fighting about?

Quote Originally Posted by kfung
    well then i guess u can thank me for boosting ur posts, making u so popular these days, well if u hadn't turn on the switch there's no way i can boil it hotter!!!! and u know what be brave for once, don't keep turning the table on me!!! reeve is a really sweet person, and i also am, but that does not mean anyone can step all over me.
    you, a sweet person, your kidding, right?

Well, i can seriously say i'm not sweet person...i really tired to make peace...now you said Ray's fans bad taste again...you still want to critized Ray...i'm very tired to be nice....you really cant respect ppl.....if u really dont want to respect Ray, u can ignore him....but since u critized him..i cant just see u critized him.....u didint respect summore want to critized...............

I kinda feel like I'm repeating myself, and I don't like it. But, here it goes. I don't like Raymond. He's just not handsome IMO. And his acting? Don't even get me started. No matter which character he plays, he puts on the same acting. I just don't understand why they promoted him to be lead. The guy should of had been kept as the supporting or villian roles. Now that's what I want. Raymond as some sick perverted character. I guess when I see his face that's what I see his character as. I don't know, it's just my way of expressing my opinion on his looks.

Oh, in case my above paragraph isn't clear enough on who I vote for, I voted for Alec.

Quote Originally Posted by imthatlady
    lmfao. what r u ppl fighting about?
    About Raymond i think....

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

it's really funny to read the posts between Leanna, Reeve and kfung. not only the grammar will blow you up, the subject at war - 'no bashing raymond' is somewhat hilarious too....

but ppl, why cant you guys just find truce? dont you get tired replying and saying things that you already mentioned and yet keep entertaining the opponent's (LOL, im making this sound like a wuxia fight) posts? it's neverending....

PEACE, ppl.....V

btw, i dont know raymond lam, but i do know Alec and he's an okay actor....his Wu Ah Ge was adorable, but maybe that's cuz he had to put up with the impossible Xiao Yanzi....they certainly make a lovely couple
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 03-17-07 at 11:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu1995
    I kinda feel like I'm repeating myself, and I don't like it. But, here it goes. I don't like Raymond. He's just not handsome IMO. And his acting? Don't even get me started. No matter which character he plays, he puts on the same acting. I just don't understand why they promoted him to be lead. The guy should of had been kept as the supporting or villian roles. Now that's what I want. Raymond as some sick perverted character. I guess when I see his face that's what I see his character as. I don't know, it's just my way of expressing my opinion on his looks.

Oh, in case my above paragraph isn't clear enough on who I vote for, I voted for Alec.
    Erm...in my opinion is....before i start..i want to say i'm not against you.I'm not Ray's fans and i dont think Ray is bad as you said, he is not handsome?? I dont think like that but he can say as handsome,if he be supporting roles, i think that is too poor to him and i can see he is very hardworking and why you say his acting always same and mayb because he always act funny character eg.TOB and Yummy Yummy. about he look like perverted?? No, i c his face very polite...and i heard my friend say before...Ray is very soft....and i ask back how you know....of course i know, his face 'betray' him already.............and i repeat, i'm not against you,ok??

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c
    it's really funny to read the posts between Leanna, Reeve and kfung. not only the grammar will blow you up, the subject at war - 'no bashing raymond' is somewhat hilarious too....

but ppl, why cant you guys just find truce? dont you feel tired replying and saying things that you already mentioned and yet keep entertaining the opponent's (LOL, im making this sound like a wuxia fight) posts? it's neverending....

PEACE, ppl.....V

btw, i dont know raymond lam, but i do know Alec and he's an okay actor....his Wu Ah Ge was adorable, but maybe that's cuz he had to put up with the impossible Xiao Yanzi....they certainly make a lovely couple

You dont know who is Ray?? My job is make peace between Kfung and Leanne but that Leanne just say Ray's fans bad tastes....that's why the war wont end...anhe he just say Ray's fans bad taste just make me feel very very 'hot'!!

Quote Originally Posted by louisax
    Erm...in my opinion is....before i start..i want to say i'm not against you.I'm not Ray's fans and i dont think Ray is bad as you said, he is not handsome?? I dont think like that but he can say as handsome,if he be supporting roles, i think that is too poor to him and i can see he is very hardworking and why you say his acting always same and mayb because he always act funny character eg.TOB and Yummy Yummy. about he look like perverted?? No, i c his face very polite...and i heard my friend say before...Ray is very soft....and i ask back how you know....of course i know, his face 'betray' him already.............and i repeat, i'm not against you,ok??

LOL, it's nice to read your opinion. But why did you have to clarify that to me? Whats it gotta do with me? As it was stated above, that post was also MY OPINION. It's pointless to argue with someone's opinion, because it is only an opinion. Why try to tell me otherwise? And oh gosh, I have NOTHING against YOU also.

Ray can be handsome in your opinion, BUT don't question me when I say that he is not handsome in my opinion. It is an opinion, there is no right or wrong.

And yes, to me he has a face of a pervert. That is also an O-P-I-N-I-O-N. Why question me about it?

And the way he portrays his characters are very much similar TO ME, why are you telling me otherwise?

Seriously, I have no problem with you just writing that without quoting me or telling me anything. But for you to quote me and tell me otherwise, it DOES seem like you are trying to question my opinion. I do believe you that you have NOTHING against me, because if you do, you're crazy for I don't know you at all. But what I know is that you're quoting me and directing your reply at me. Please don't try to question my or anyone else's opinion again.

ray is not handsome anymore, i heard he spend a thousand dollars on clothes, not hes not rich any more! no money = no handsome
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR
    ray is not handsome anymore, i heard he spend a thousand dollars on clothes, not hes not rich any more! no money = no handsome
    Er, Raymond's family is really rich, they own like 7 real estate companies. So I doubt 1000 will do very much to his wealth.

But then again, even as a fan of raymond, I find the antics of some raymond fans a real turn off. Keep asking pple to go into threads and "support" raymond, like creating a war. geesh, their obsessiveness is the same as how LYF's fans obsess about her.

Quote Originally Posted by louisax
    About Raymond i think....
    yea about raymond ur so funny
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

reeve, kfung and leanna! il tell u guys who is really sweet: MR CANDYMAN Bwahahahaha relax! im just trying to lighten up the conversation a bit
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

LOL, it's nice to read your opinion. But why did you have to clarify that to me? Whats it gotta do with me? As it was stated above, that post was also MY OPINION. It's pointless to argue with someone's opinion, because it is only an opinion. Why try to tell me otherwise? And oh gosh, I have NOTHING against YOU also.

Ray can be handsome in your opinion, BUT don't question me when I say that he is not handsome in my opinion. It is an opinion, there is no right or wrong.

And yes, to me he has a face of a pervert. That is also an O-P-I-N-I-O-N. Why question me about it?

And the way he portrays his characters are very much similar TO ME, why are you telling me otherwise?

Seriously, I have no problem with you just writing that without quoting me or telling me anything. But for you to quote me and tell me otherwise, it DOES seem like you are trying to question my opinion. I do believe you that you have NOTHING against me, because if you do, you're crazy for I don't know you at all. But what I know is that you're quoting me and directing your reply at me. Please don't try to question my or anyone else's opinion again.
    I'm just voicing my opinion and taking your opinion to compare with my opinion. We are just discuss, no need to be like...i'm not question you.

lol lunar, even if he is the richest guy in the world, he still isnt handsome
    you know..... money cant buy looks

i definitely agree with your opinion, GuGu
    of course raymond isnt handsome..... glad u have the same taste as me
    Last edited by Leanna; 03-18-07 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna
    lol lunar, even if he is the richest guy in the world, he still isnt handsome
    you know..... money cant buy looks

i definitely agree with your opinion, GuGu
    of course raymond isnt handsome..... glad u have the same taste as me
    although money cant buy looks, looks only stay until u reach 40 after 40 its all about the $
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

although money cant buy looks, looks only stay until u reach 40 after 40 its all about the $
    yea, thats quite true

What's with all the fighting?? Chill everybody!! Everyone has their own opinion!! If those OTHER people don't like Ray then its THEIR LOSS!!

AND AS YOU CAN TELL I AM A RAYMOND FAN!!!

To GuGu1995: What the HECK!!!???Ray can act different roles and he doesn't look like a pervert!!! And YES I am against you in this matter!=D
    Fan of Raymond Lam,Jimmy Lin,Kelvin,Alex Fong,Bosco,and Joe Cheung

Don't study history....go and make it

Love is like war
    Easy to start
    Hard to end
    Impossible to forget

Seriously, what is wrong with people questioning my OPINION?

When someone has an opinion, you shouldn't argue or question like how the two members are doing to me. It's a gawd damn OPINION.

You can state that you like or dislike any actor out there and I wouldn't quote and comment back to you saying, 'oh I disagree with you' and so on. It's a gawd damn OPINION.

I really hate repeating myself so from now on, I'll just block whoever that tries to argue with or question my OPINION. And I suggest you guys do the same too, because if you keep it up, I'm sure one of the mods will step in.