Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alec Su

48 65.75%
  • Raymond Lam

25 34.25%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alec Su or Raymond Lam

Gugu1995 is right. Opinions are opinions. Opinions are subjective and don't represent the universal truth and fact. So please everyone relax.

Why are there so many threads comparing other actors to Raymond Lam? Lunar, I think next time, instead of asking "whose better?", ask"Who do you like better?" At least that will encourage a more friendlier atmosphere.

And this is just a suggestion but in the future, instead of making mutiple threads comparing different actors to one actor,maybe just a thread with a poll including a group of actors. So that fans of certain actors won't feel that their actor is targeted.

These threads are okay. But if this is going to lead to riots and member vs member posts, it will result to the closing of these types of threads. So if you really enjoy them, please respect each others' opinions and treat each other nicely.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 03-18-07 at 06:11 PM.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    Gugu1995 is right. Opinions are opinions. Opinions are subjective and don't represent the universal truth and fact. So please everyone relax.

Why are there so many threads comparing other actors to Raymond Lam? Lunar, I think next time, instead of asking "whose better?", ask"Who do you like better?" At least that will encourage a more friendlier atmosphere.

And this is just a suggestion but in the future, instead of making mutiple threads comparing different actors to one actor,maybe just a thread with a poll including a group of actors. So that fans of certain actors won't feel that their actor is targeted.

These threads are okay. But if this is going to lead to riots and member vs member posts, it will result to the closing of these types of threads. So if you really enjoy them, please respect each others' opinions and treat each other nicely.

..........THANK YOU VERY MUCH!..........

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung

exactly
    even though my opinion was an insult, it could still be counted as an opinion, right?
    but kfung just had to make it worse by starting a fight with me.... if it werent for her, i definitely wouldnt have continued insulting ray or his fans

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna
    exactly
    even though my opinion was an insult, it could still be counted as an opinion, right?
    but kfung just had to make it worse by starting a fight with me.... if it werent for her, i definitely wouldnt have continued insulting ray or his fans
    Yes.

And yet, there are times things are better left unsaid because if it doesn't benefit the general public and actually has an opposite affect of causing unwanted conflicts, please don't say it.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Lol, well the definition of an opinion could be disputed in extreme cases.

For instance, if someone goes, "Raymond is a Caucasian female" and refuses to back down...well...I suppose they can go live in their fantasy world haha.

exactly
    one more time dont turn the table on me!!! you've should remember what u said and even went to ray thread to trash it so don't ever say that because of me that got u where u are right now!!! i say it again i don't care about ur opinion, u can voice urs whatever u like but dont ever insult anybody and then turn around and say that u didn't start anything

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

Quote Originally Posted by kfung
    one more time dont turn the table on me!!! you've should remember what u said and even went to ray thread to trash it so don't ever say that because of me that got u where u are right now!!! i say it again i don't care about ur opinion, u can voice urs whatever u like but dont ever insult anybody and then turn around and say that u didn't start anything
    would you guys just stop? this is getting childish every second...and since the mod has spoken, why not just deal with a truce? stop insulting and blaming each other like this, it's getting nowhere if you guys keep replying to each other's posts.....
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 03-19-07 at 06:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c
    would you guys just stop? this is getting childish every second...and since the mod has spoken, why not just deal with a truce? stop insulting and blaming each other like this, it's getting nowhere if you guys keep replying to each other's posts.....
    i have let her go for couple days, and the last time i check she's still talking about me. She needs to stop mention me in every post, i hope i havent' become her "idol", it seems like she can't stop but bring me up everytime. i think this is getting childish also and such a waste of time, i think whoever create threads against raymond needs to stop

She needs to stop mention me in every post, i hope i havent' become her "idol", it seems like she can't stop but bring me up everytime.
    you cant stop other ppl from saying their mind, the best that you can do now is to put her on your ignore list like Gugu1995 (or was it some other person?? ) suggested. that way you wont actually see her posts; dont have to trouble yourself replying to her, and no need to be part of prolonging this childish dispute.

in fact, both of you should put each other on ignore list. in case this dispute reemerges in some other thread should you actually find truce for the time being.

it's just a suggestion tho. if both of you like it better to bash each other senseless, then go on, and let the mods take further action.....
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 03-19-07 at 10:03 AM.

you cant stop other ppl from saying their mind, the best that you can do now is to put her on your ignore list like Gugu1995 (or was it some other person?? ) suggested. that way you wont actually see her posts; dont have to trouble yourself replying to her, and no need to be part of prolonging this childish dispute.

in fact, both of you should put each other on ignore list. in case this dispute reemerges in some other thread should you actually find truce for the time being.

it's just a suggestion tho. if both of you like it better to bash each other senseless, then go on, and let the mods take further action.....
    nah, i wont put her on my ignore list
    guess i will be the one to surrender
    enjoy the peace

guess i will be the one to surrender
    now isnt that great? who says surrendering is a sign of weakness? it only shows that you know when to stop being ridiculous about some little insignificant dispute....

now whoever it is thats been fighting with Leanna, stop quoting her....let bygones be bygones, ppl

Red face

now isnt that great? who says surrendering is a sign of weakness? it only shows that you know when to stop being ridiculous about some little insignificant dispute....

now whoever it is thats been fighting with Leanna, stop quoting her....let bygones be bygones, ppl
    actually, i am getting quite bored fighting the whole time....want to have some peace and quiet

actually, i am getting quite bored fighting the whole time....want to have some peace and quiet
    its okay i think as long as we keep our distance then we'll be fine, i wouldn't put u in my ignore list either!

ahhh....the smell of peace....

congratulations kfung and Leanna, to finally agreeing for a truce.....it's good to know sense is still considered around here.... to both of you!

its okay i think as long as we keep our distance then we'll be fine, i wouldn't put u in my ignore list either!
    hey kfung u know i'm always back u up right? sorry been busy so haven't get on for quite some time now, looks like our ray ray has been mention a lot i'll see u in raymond thread okay!

Default ...

Of course ALEC!!

Raymond Lam

100% raymond lam, he's amazing!! no need to compare!!

Quote Originally Posted by shiloh
    100% raymond lam, he's amazing!! no need to compare!!
    lol, is it necessary for u to post in every ray thread?
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

lol, is it necessary for u to post in every ray thread?
    well it looks like u do the same here!!! there's no rule said i can't, and yes i'd love to go to any thread that has ray name in it.........did i say he's my idol??? well he's not urs but seem like you show a lot of interested in ray