Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Most Annoying Character

I haven't seen the last seasons of Angel and I don't plan to anytime soon.

Also, Yue Ling Shan from XAJH.
    “我停在原处也许就是为了让大家在累的时候,有个可以回头休息的地方。”

Mine are

- Guo Fu in all versions of ROCH
    - Some character in Young Wanderer 1985. She was the same actress who played Guo Xiang in ROCH 83.
    - Fang Yi in DOMD 2000. Carina's portrayal was alright in the 84 version, not as annoying. I actually felt bad for the actress in the TVB 98 version. Theresa just annoyed the heck outta me!
    - Mok Lim Chi in LOCH 1982. Sharon acted this role very well but I still gotta admit, her character is boring and dumb.
    - Fang Yi in A Step Into The Past. I found Jessica to be very irritating in this series.
    - A Ke in all versions of DOMD. I especially didn't like Athena's portrayal. Her appearance doesn't even fit the role either. I mean, I admit she's pretty but her hairstyle and costumes made her like chubby and not as pretty.
    - Jian Ning in DOMD 1984. Boy was this one heck of an annoying character. Ruby Lin was really cute as JN. Rain Lau, she just cracked me up and I actual liked this character through her portrayal. But in this adaption, she was bratty, spolied, annoying and selfish.
    - Chui Man in HSDS 00. I like Gigi Lai but I thought her portrayal of CM was hella annoying. She was so selfish and ignorant. I much perfer Kitty Lai and Alyssia Chia.
    - Zhiruo in the 03 and 93 versions. Kathy Chow and Gao Yuan Yuan made the character PATHETIC! Seriously, what the hell was wrong with the fake nails, dark make up and all. This is actual one of my most favourite characters in HSDS but these 2 ruined it. Sheren Tang is the only actress who can poratray this character to the best. Her acting was convincing, simple and natural.

The most annoying character in a series has got to be Marcy from Married with Children.
    "You can't make the world come out right just because you want it that way."

michael scott from the office...i wanted to choke him

charmaine sheh in all of her series...(although i must admit that i never complete any of her series...she annoys the heck out of me and i don't want to live with hating myself)
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n View Post
    michael scott from the office...i wanted to choke him
    That's what she said!

Moses Chan in a series I'm watching named Moonligh Resonnace .

ah zi from tlbb 03- i hated how she was so evil but actin' all cute and childish..
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!