Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: which one of duan zheng chun's daughters is the most powerful?

Default which one of duan zheng chun's daughters is the most powerful?

A Zi with poison

ZOMBIE Ah Zhu!
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

Mu Wanqing. . .hands down. . .
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

Potentially, Wong Yu Yin because she had all that martial arts knowledge, but because she never did learn how to fight, it would have to be Ah Chi, who mastered one of the Sing Suk Sect's poisonous palm techniques.

Quote Originally Posted by resident:alien
    Mu Wanqing. . .hands down. . .
    I'm pretty sure that A Zi could beat her
    she got like at least 10 years of training from Ding Chunqiu

Most powerful as in Martial arts powerful or overall? If it's martial arts I say Ah Zhi. But overall powerful would be WYY. She basically memorized all the books she read. And most importantly, she had DY's love..

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu1995
    Most powerful as in Martial arts powerful or overall? If it's martial arts I say Ah Zhi. But overall powerful would be WYY. She basically memorized all the books she read. And most importantly, she had DY's love..
    I meant as in martial arts powerful

Note that Ah Zhi in the later part of the book had also learnt some of the Yi Jing Jing basics from YTZ.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

Senior Member kyss of the sword's Avatar

ah zi had the weakest skills in xingsu sect. she did not have enough inner power to master the basic poison palms. she only learned a bit of yiyinji/yoga to improves health. no other benefit in martial arts. ah zhu should be superior to her and the daughter with the best martial arts. did not die immediatly from the strike of the shaolin abbott and XF.
    THE KYSS OF THE SWORD IS DEADLY BUT EXQUSITE
    he's the strongest in history but he's the disciple.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...ciple_kenichi/

a zhu is stronger? i always got the impression that mu wanqing was stronger.

he did protray her as a very strong fighter, compared to the nameless wulin people anyway.

add on to the fact she was the oldest out of the bunch and did travel the wulin world more then the rest.

excellent martial arts + experience + poisonous arrows

if i had to choose she would definitely beat a zhu and a zhi im my mind.
    Currently in love with Bae Suzy...for superficial reasons.

TianShanTongLao, because every female in DSDG is the decendent of Duan Zhen Chum.
    Burying his Dugu 9 Jian manual under an epitaph, Dugu Qiubai felt he has left his legacy for the next generation. He then moved to Shaolin to study Buddhism, sweep floors and tap elite fighters.

A Zhu. She hid her abilities from everyone but the disguise came apart when XF failed to kill her with his strongest blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardor View Post
    TianShanTongLao, because every female in DSDG is the decendent of Duan Zhen Chum.
    Sweeper monk because he is LQS sister.
    You do know that it is just fiction, dont you?

LIES. Sweeper is Duan Zheng Chun's daughter too. She just disguised as an old monk

Senior Member kyss of the sword's Avatar

ah zhu learnt her skills from gusu murong while mu wanqing learnt from her mom who was less powerful then the forth evil. ah zhu should be better.
    THE KYSS OF THE SWORD IS DEADLY BUT EXQUSITE
    he's the strongest in history but he's the disciple.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...ciple_kenichi/

I think it should be Ah Zhu. As some others have said, Ah Zhu has actually endured the attacks of some very powerful pugilists (including Xiao Feng himself) and survived! She even managed to survive for sometime after getting hit twice by Xiao Feng. I think that says alot.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

After Ah Zhu got hit by Xiao Feng, she lived for about 5 minutes. Xiao Feng tried his best to save her but couldn't.

After Ah Zi got hit by Xiao Feng's maximum force (stated in the novel), she flew out over 100 feet. Xiao Feng tried his best to save her and she survived.

Therefore, on the subject of SCAFXF: Surviving Comparable Attacks From Xiao Feng, Ah Zi > Ah Zhu.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

when was ah zhi attacked by xf? dun remember watching this in the latest china adaptation
    TaZzY InC

Quote Originally Posted by Tazzy1972 View Post
    when was ah zhi attacked by xf? dun remember watching this in the latest china adaptation
    It happened when Ah Zi tried to kill Xiao Feng from an insanely close distance. Xiao Feng had no choice but to blast her with full power. Here is the excerpt with translation to follow:

阿紫嘤咛一声,缓缓睁眼来,突然间樱口一张,一枚蓝晃晃的细针急喷而也,射向萧峰眉心。
      萧峰和她相距不过尺许,说什么也想不到她竟会突施暗算,这根毒针来得甚是劲急,他武功再高,在仓卒之际 ,咫尺之间要想避去,也万万不能。他想也不想,右手一扬,一股浑厚雄劲之极的掌风劈了出去。
      这一掌实是他生平功力所聚,这细细一的一枚钢针在尺许之内急射过来,要以无质的掌风将之震开,所使的掌 力自是大得惊人。他一掌击出,身子同时尽力向右斜出只闻取一阵淡淡的腥臭之气,毒针已从他脸颊旁控过相距不 过许,委实凶险绝伦。
      便在此时,阿紫的身躯也被他这一掌推了出去,哼也不哼,身子平平飞出,拍的一声,摔在十余丈外,她身子 落下后又在雪地上滑了数丈,这才停住。

Ah Zi slowly opened her eyes. Suddenly a thin needle dashed out of her mouth towards Xiao Feng's face. At the time, Xiao Feng was merely 1 foot away from her. He never suspected that she would ambush him so unexpectedly. The needle moved with incredible speed. No matter how high his martial arts, at this critical moment there was no time to dodge this projectile. Without time to think, he instinctively raised his right hand, and an abundance of wind charged forward.

The power behind this palm strike constituted Xiao Feng's maximum force. Naturally, the force required to brush away the projectile near your face must be extremely great. Xiao Feng shifted his body to the right in conjunction with the palm strike. He smelled a light odor pass near his face. It was a close call.

At this time, the palm strike pushed Ah Zi's body out. Unable to make a sound, she flew straight out until a thump was heard over 100+ feet away. Her body continued to slide several tens of feet in the snow before coming to a stop.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    It happened when Ah Zi tried to kill Xiao Feng from an insanely close distance. Xiao Feng had no choice but to blast her with full power. Here is the excerpt with translation to follow:

阿紫嘤咛一声,缓缓睁眼来,突然间樱口一张,一枚蓝晃晃的细针急喷而也,射向萧峰眉心。
      萧峰和她相距不过尺许,说什么也想不到她竟会突施暗算,这根毒针来得甚是劲急,他武功再高,在仓卒之际 ,咫尺之间要想避去,也万万不能。他想也不想,右手一扬,一股浑厚雄劲之极的掌风劈了出去。
      这一掌实是他生平功力所聚,这细细一的一枚钢针在尺许之内急射过来,要以无质的掌风将之震开,所使的掌 力自是大得惊人。他一掌击出,身子同时尽力向右斜出只闻取一阵淡淡的腥臭之气,毒针已从他脸颊旁控过相距不 过许,委实凶险绝伦。
      便在此时,阿紫的身躯也被他这一掌推了出去,哼也不哼,身子平平飞出,拍的一声,摔在十余丈外,她身子 落下后又在雪地上滑了数丈,这才停住。

Ah Zi slowly opened her eyes. Suddenly a thin needle dashed out of her mouth towards Xiao Feng's face. At the time, Xiao Feng was merely 1 foot away from her. He never suspected that she would ambush him so unexpectedly. The needle moved with incredible speed. No matter how high his martial arts, at this critical moment there was no time to dodge this projectile. Without time to think, he instinctively raised his right hand, and an abundance of wind charged forward.

The power behind this palm strike constituted Xiao Feng's maximum force. Naturally, the force required to brush away the projectile near your face must be extremely great. Xiao Feng shifted his body to the right in conjunction with the palm strike. He smelled a light odor pass near his face. It was a close call.

At this time, the palm strike pushed Ah Zi's body out. Unable to make a sound, she flew straight out until a thump was heard over 100+ feet away. Her body continued to slide several tens of feet in the snow before coming to a stop.
    I learn something new everyday!

Anyway, this is really amusing... It's like hitting a doll or something...
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."