Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: mailbox bigger?

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

Quote Originally Posted by levendis d'orange
    I have bellamia's PMs framed on the wall.
    Oh yes, I do remember that!

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu1995
    Yeah, but I walked and shopped the whole day! Do you know how much energy it takes to strip your clothes off and on about 20 times? And carrying all those bags around. I need to find myself a bag carrier/boy friend/atm
    Not as much as running three miles

OMG! THAT AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!
    Do you not like it, GuGu? *innocent smile*

And $500??? On clothes? That's 250 Godiva truffles (and 25,000 calories)! But yes, with the $1500 you have left over, I think we could easily treat ourselves to more Godiva.

Quote Originally Posted by bellamia
    Do you re-read your PMs?
    I d/l them into a text file called "PM" and after seeing that post, I decided to re-read some of mine, and then I wondered why on earth I didn't delete half of them. BUT Dragonite's got to be the funniest girl I know on SPCNET...especially when mentioned in the context of Fearless.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

Bella dear, that avatar of the yellow hair was awesome! How could you not like it? I had the bigger size of that as my desktop background last week, my little nieces turned on my computer and they screamed so loud. It was hilarious!

Sparky, no, I don't like your avatar. I really really really dislike that series in fact.

OMG, I just did a search and I just found out that there is a Godiva store downtown about 2 blocks away from my work area! I could so walk there on my break!

^

OMG, I'm f'ckin blind! The sight of that fugly thing just made me choke on my cough drop. Change it, Gu!! Grrrrr!!!!

btw, I hope you enjoy working out as much as Sparky - those Godiva chocolates aren't exactly a girl's best friend.

Sparky, no, I don't like your avatar. I really really really dislike that series in fact.
    Well then I suppose it's your bad karma for trying to annoy bellamia.

I really really dislike that series too because Xiaoyao doesn't end up with Yueru. But I like my avatar So unless someone makes a nice Zhang Wuji/Zhao Min one for me, I'm not changing.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    Well then I suppose it's your bad karma for trying to annoy bellamia.
    If she doesn't change that thing, I will retaliate!

I really really dislike that series too because Xiaoyao doesn't end up with Yueru. But I like my avatar So unless someone makes a nice Zhang Wuji/Zhao Min one for me, I'm not changing.
    No problem! Supply me your picture and Fearless' picture and I will have it done - a modern pair of loverbirds in the name of ZWJ & ZM!

Bellamia, give me something worth putting up as my avatar and I'll change it. Maybe your pic? I don't do a lot of exercising like running (cause of the boobies), but I do other things like dancing and shopping. And I don't eat Godiva every single day dear.

Sparky, I'll find you a pic of ZWJ and ZM... which couple do you want?

If she doesn't change that thing, I will retaliate!
    Look at the fruit of your complaints

No problem! Supply me your picture and Fearless' picture and I will have it done - a modern pair of loverbirds in the name of ZWJ & ZM!
    WHOA since when were Fearless and I an item?

Bellamia, give me something worth putting up as my avatar and I'll change it. Maybe your pic?
    Aww, GuGu, I love that new avatar. It looks just like you!

I don't do a lot of exercising like running (cause of the boobies), but I do other things like dancing and shopping.
    GuGu dances? Well, makes sense. I used to do ballet to improve my grace except I kept feeling pressure to be even thinner (I miss ballet now), so now I just dance in my room to backstreet boys. I don't know if shopping qualifies as an exercise, since I know people who shop and grow fat from eating while shopping. Don't you also practise your martial arts on a daily basis? Did Jin Yong ever give any description of Xiao Long Nv's erm...chest department? I got the idea that XLN was flat.

Sparky, I'll find you a pic of ZWJ and ZM... which couple do you want?
    Alyssa and Alec will probably be the easiest to find since they're the newest. But it has to be a pretty avatar, prettier than my current one, and I have to like it more than my current one Sparky's a picky one if you haven't noticed from my chocolate critiques.

Look at the fruit of your complaints .
    Gu sweetie, I'm impressed by your beauty. Smile or no smile, your true beauty shines through the avatar.

Gu sweetie, I'm impressed by your beauty. Smile or no smile, your true beauty shines through the avatar.

Aww, GuGu, I love that new avatar. It looks just like you!
    AWWWWW You guys are the BEST! When I took that picture I was thinking of you guys.... see how happy I am?

Mm. This isn't a chatroom guys. Don't mean to burst your bubble, but you'll have to carry on your conversation via msn/aim/yahoo messenger/icq.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.