Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31

Thread: mailbox bigger?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    6,638

    Default mailbox bigger?

    is it possible to make the mailbox more than 75 post? something like 500 would be good
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

    Entries due July 31st, 2016!

  2. #2
    Senior Member GuGu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    YunJae Heaven
    Posts
    5,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR
    is it possible to make the mailbox more than 75 post? something like 500 would be good

    I think 75 is big enough. You can just delete the ones you send.

    **I won't PM you as much anymore. Sorry **

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    6,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GuGu1995
    I think 75 is big enough. You can just delete the ones you send.

    **I won't PM you as much anymore. Sorry **
    lol i love reading pm. u should pm more ^^ but the mailbox is a little small
    Last edited by LuNaR; 03-16-07 at 07:59 PM.
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

    Entries due July 31st, 2016!

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,375

    Default

    You're allowed to have 75? I only have 70! And it's always full too. I've deleted all my messages at least two times after my box was full, I never have any messages in my sent box...now I'm at 56 again so I'm almost full AGAIN (what can I say, I'm a popular person ).

    But I could understand why they'd need to put a limit on the sizes. If you're really interested in having that many messages, tell people to send you messages at your regular email.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    6,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    You're allowed to have 75? I only have 70! And it's always full too. I've deleted all my messages at least two times after my box was full, I never have any messages in my sent box...now I'm at 56 again so I'm almost full AGAIN (what can I say, I'm a popular person ).

    But I could understand why they'd need to put a limit on the sizes. If you're really interested in having that many messages, tell people to send you messages at your regular email.
    actually ur rite, its 70. me too i hav to keep deleting my messages but i like having it saved :\ pm are much more fun than email
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

    Entries due July 31st, 2016!

  6. #6
    Senior Member GuGu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    YunJae Heaven
    Posts
    5,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR
    actually ur rite, its 70. me too i hav to keep deleting my messages but i like having it saved :\ pm are much more fun than email

    LOL, I hope you don't save mine. Most of the stuff I send people in PM are very inappropriate.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    6,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GuGu1995
    LOL, I hope you don't save mine. Most of the stuff I send people in PM are very inappropriate.
    maybe thats why i like it ? maybe? anyways i think we should get at least 200 space
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

    Entries due July 31st, 2016!

  8. #8
    Senior Member GuGu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    YunJae Heaven
    Posts
    5,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR
    maybe thats why i like it ? maybe? anyways i think we should get at least 200 space

    LOL, you're a weird one. You like all the insult and swearing I throw at you? Boys are

  9. #9
    Senior Member pemberly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    pimptown, USA
    Posts
    4,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR
    maybe thats why i like it ? maybe? anyways i think we should get at least 200 space
    ok, you send a check to spcnet to pay for bandwidth and you can have a bigger mailbox. j/k
    nytimes: Every hr you have 10 minutes where youíre not doing anything productive at work, & you canít look at porn. So you make a comment & fulfill this desire to show yourself off as a smarty-pants.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GuGu1995
    LOL, you're a weird one. You like all the insult and swearing I throw at you? Boys are
    Gee GuGu, that's not very nice, but he is a weird one! I wrote about skipping lunch once and he sent me a PM about not liking anorexic girls (guess where that PM went)!! Um, ever heard of my lovely FOOD THREAD?
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

  11. #11
    Senior Member GuGu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    YunJae Heaven
    Posts
    5,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    Gee GuGu, that's not very nice, but he is a weird one! I wrote about skipping lunch once and he sent me a PM about not liking anorexic girls (guess where that PM went)!! Um, ever heard of my lovely FOOD THREAD?

    And the Godiva talks... if you were a 'normal' girl, you'd be at least 100lbs over weight!

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GuGu1995
    And the Godiva talks... if you were a 'normal' girl, you'd be at least 100lbs over weight!
    lol I don't eat THAT much Godiva. I just crave it like hell, but my budget right now doesn't permit it except for special occasions. Meanwhile, you, GuGu, recently had a 660-calorie Godiva drink compared to my 100-calorie truffles, so we're even

    I don't even think I have fast metabolism. I just love exercising - endorphins!

    Still, how could anyone think I'm ANOREXIC?
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

  13. #13
    Senior Member GuGu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    YunJae Heaven
    Posts
    5,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    lol I don't eat THAT much Godiva. I just crave it like hell, but my budget right now doesn't permit it except for special occasions. Meanwhile, you, GuGu, recently had a 660-calorie Godiva drink compared to my 100-calorie truffles, so we're even

    I don't even think I have fast metabolism. I just love exercising - endorphins!

    Still, how could anyone think I'm ANOREXIC?

    Yeah, but I walked and shopped the whole day! Do you know how much energy it takes to strip your clothes off and on about 20 times? And carrying all those bags around. I need to find myself a bag carrier/boy friend/atm

    OMG! THAT AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.
    Posts
    2,710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR
    is it possible to make the mailbox more than 75 post? something like 500 would be good
    Do you re-read your PMs?

  15. #15
    Senior Member girllikeme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bellamia
    Do you re-read your PMs?
    I usually delete the emails i read straight away after I read them.
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

  16. #16
    Senior Member GuGu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    YunJae Heaven
    Posts
    5,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bellamia
    Do you re-read your PMs?

    Of course he does, most of them are from me. I'm sure you re-read mine.

    Lunar, I'm depressed. Can't believe how unlucky I was! Arghhhhhhhh!!!!

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.
    Posts
    2,710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GuGu1995
    Of course he does, most of them are from me. I'm sure you re-read mine.

    Lunar, I'm depressed. Can't believe how unlucky I was! Arghhhhhhhh!!!!
    sweetie, r u e-stalking him? someone once said that to me, but I can't remember who'd said it.

    awww how sweet of Lunar! btw, how was ur shopping trip? u were supposed to call me to join. Dammit, I want to try one of those Godiva shakes!

  18. #18
    Senior Member GuGu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    YunJae Heaven
    Posts
    5,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bellamia
    sweetie, r u e-stalking him? someone once said that to me, but I can't remember who'd said it.

    awww how sweet of Lunar! btw, how was ur shopping trip? u were supposed to call me to join. Dammit, I want to try one of those Godiva shakes!

    LOL, me e-stalking Lunar? Hahahaha, we just happen to have the same interest on a certain topic. He just re-reads my PMs many times because I use words like 'boobies'. J/K


    Shopping was fun. Bought so much clothes. There was a HUGE sale going on! I shopped and shopped until I couldn't carry anymore bags. I think I got very good deals. Spent only $500 bucks for things that would actually cost me over $2,000 if I bought them at retail prices. Next time I'll take pics of the Godiva shakes for you and Sparky.

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.
    Posts
    2,710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GuGu1995
    LOL, me e-stalking Lunar? Hahahaha, we just happen to have the same interest on a certain topic. He just re-reads my PMs many times because I use words like 'boobies'. J/K
    Speaking of "boobies" I'm glad that u got rid of the fugly yellow hair with humungo boobies doll avatar! I choked on my medicines after seeing that sh!t. You nearly killed me...just to let you know.

    Shopping was fun. Bought so much clothes. There was a HUGE sale going on! I shopped and shopped until I couldn't carry anymore bags. I think I got very good deals. Spent only $500 bucks for things that would actually cost me over $2,000 if I bought them at retail prices. Next time I'll take pics of the Godiva shakes for you and Sparky.
    awww...sounds fun! I will go hunt for the 'big sales' this weekend.

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Cactus Land
    Posts
    3,137

    Default

    Do you re-read your PMs?
    I have bellamia's PMs framed on the wall.
    "A girl asked me if she should spent money to change the way she look, I told her that she should use it to change her personality instead."

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-02-08, 07:15 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-23-08, 10:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •