Thread: Dramatis Personae of Full Moon Curved Sabre

Arrow Dramatis Personae of Full Moon Curved Sabre

Hi all.

Been asked by Blur to create a character list of sorts, so here you go. Apologies to Athena for stealing her "Dramatis Personae" title. Where possible, I will try to put the Cantonese version in brackets. Please excuse if it's inaccurate.

I will update the list as I go along.

~

DING PENG (Ding Pang) - a young man who has mastered the skills of the curved sabre

QINGQING (Ching Ching) - his wife

LIU RUOSONG (Lau Yeurk Chung) - swordsman in his late forties. Orchestrated young Ding Peng's fall from grace, thus causing him to escape and turn to Qingqing. Part of the "Sui Han" Trio

QIN KEQING (Chun Ho Ching) - Liu's wife. The woman who seduced the young Ding Peng and made away with his "Heavenly Meteor" swordplay.

QINGQING's GRANDPARENTS

XIE XIAOFENG (Tse Hiu Fung) - God of Sword, also known as Third Young Master of the Xie family.

ZHONG ZHAN - one of the famed pugilists known for his righteousness. Was one of the judges of the duel between young Ding Peng and Liu Ruosong.

OLD MAN PLUM BLOSSOM - part of the "Sui Han" Trio. Was one of the judges of the duel between young Ding Peng and Liu Ruosong.

MOZHU - part of the "Sui Han" Trio. Was one of the judges of the duel between young Ding Peng and Liu Ruosong.

MR XIE - Housekeeper of the Xie family. Was one of the judges of the duel between young Ding Peng and Liu Ruosong.

SONG ZHONG (Sung Chung) - a killer, and a swordsman, who was sent to challenge and kill Ding Peng by the Lius.
    Last edited by junny; 07-05-03 at 12:45 AM.
    玉木宏

blog

Cool

thank you again, junny
    [size=1]"Now that I know there's something to know, I can't not know, just because I'm afraid somebody will know I know. You know?"[/size]

Arrow

LANLAN (Lamlam): Regards Qingqing as her enemy and wants to help Liu Ruosong defeat Ding Peng

MASTER LEI: Overseer of constructions of Ding Peng's massive manor

MIDGET OLD MAN: Knows the significance of the seven words on Qingqing's green sabre, and has an eagle for a "son". Challenged Qingqing for her sabre

You're welcome, Blur!
    玉木宏

blog

Arrow

LINGXU: Liu Ruosong's senior, aka Reverend Tianyi's eldest disciple. Eyeing to succeed his teacher as chief of Wudang, hence regarded as a threat by Liu, and vice versa

SUN FUHU: secular disciple of the southern branch of Shaolin, practises the Subduing Tiger Fists

LIN XIANGXIONG: Sun Fuhu's sworn brother, has influence in both the pugilistic and underworld circles

NANGONG HUASHU: comes from the prominent Nangong Family

JIA SIDAO: powerful, wealthy man of Southern Song, used to live in the Red Plum rooms of Banxian villa, which Ding Peng stayed at during his trip to the West Lake
    玉木宏

blog

Arrow

TIAN YIPING (Tin Yat Ping): Known as the "Incomparable Flying Shadow Lady", known for her qinggong and beauty, and also widely feared. About forty or fifty years old, but said to look twenty-seven or twenty-eight. Has no fixed abode.

TIAN YIFEI (Tin Yat Fei): Tian Yiping's successor, possessed extraordinary qinggong skills learnt from Tian Yiping. Rumoured to be 1) her nephew, 2) her cousin, or 3) her illegitimate son. Courting Xie Xiaofeng's daughter. Is currently split into two from the head down, ie dead.

SHANG ZHEN:Master of Shang Fortress, practitioner of the Five Elements Swordplay, which is a difficult skill to decipher. Lives near Xie Xiaofeng. Did not turn up at Ding Peng's feast.

MENG KAISHAN (Meng Hoi San): Eighty-nine years old, known as the "Axe King". Widely respected. Has a loud voice, reddish face and white hair. Drinks a lot and eats a lot. Retired more than twenty years ago.

LIU RUOSONG (new status): self-styled as Ding Peng's disciple.
    玉木宏

blog

Where's the translation ? Did anyone translate this novel ?