Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526

Thread: HSDS chapter 25...

Wuji is still not clear about who really he likes.
    He is rapacious for four girls in row and sometimes covets Taj-kis's beauty.
    "Big Hero Linghu kills frogs with the Dugu Nine Swords!”

Quote Originally Posted by deccan View Post
    But how could he have been with the Ming Cult for 2 years? Did Zhao Min keep the sect leaders locked up for 2 years?
    After the battle of Brightness Peak, they were hiding in that cave waiting for everyone to heal for several months.

Then they traveled to Shaolin and Wudang.. which probably took at least a month.

And he stayed on Wudang for several months to heal his martial uncles and to learn Taichi.

From there, he had to organize the army, rescue the various sects, travel to Snake Island, etc, etc, etc... So 2 years doesn't sound so far fetch.
    I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

Quote Originally Posted by rati4u View Post
    i guess since xiao zhao has Qian Kun Dao Nuo Yi in her mind and since she is a virgin, they made her percian ming leader and she commanded them to spare wuji n gang
    Actually rati4u, I agree I think XZ sacrifice herself to be the leader of the Perisan Ming Cult so that she can save the others.

So Z3F let his disciples be captured for 2 years and did nothing about it? How much time does he spend in seclusion training anyway? Doesn't eat and drink during all this time?

Quote Originally Posted by deccan View Post
    So Z3F let his disciples be captured for 2 years and did nothing about it? How much time does he spend in seclusion training anyway? Doesn't eat and drink during all this time?
    Z3F didn't know anything untoward had happened until the attack on Wudang. Afterwards, ZWJ stayed at Wudang working on his skills with Z3F while Z3F was recovering, using Wudang as a base from which to direct Ming Sect's affairs. With the main disciplies captured or crippled and Z3F himself out of action, Ming Sect was in a much better position to pursue matters.

Default Chapter 30 – Part 15

“You will find out later,” Xiao Zhao replied, “How could Xiao Zhao answer Zhang Gongzi if they still have ill intention toward you?”

“Xiao Zhao,” suddenly Xie Xun asked, “Do you become the Persian Ming Cult’s Jiaozhu?”

Xiao Zhao lowered her head without answering, but a moment later two drops of crystal-clear tears suddenly hang from her eyes. All of a sudden Zhang Wuji’s ears buzzed, because he had guessed with 70, 80% certainty what was happening; his heart was grieved but also full of gratitude.

“Xiao Zhao,” he said, “You did this because of me!” Xiao Zhao turned her head to the side, she did not dare to meet his eyes.

Xie Xun sighed and said, “To have a daughter like you, Taj-kis is truly worthy to bear the illustrious name of Zi Shan Long Wang. Wuji, let’s go.”

He was the first to jump into the small boat, followed by Zhou Zhiruo carrying Yin Li and Zhang Wuji with Zhao Min in his arms. The eight sailors immediately rowed the boat toward the big ship.

When they were still more than ten ‘zhang’s away from the big ship, the Precious Tree Kings had already bowed to welcome their Cult Leader.

As they came aboard the big ship, Xiao Zhao gave her orders and immediately several people respectfully presented them with towels and food, and they were led to a cabin to change their wet clothes.

Zhang Wuji saw his cabin was very spacious. The room was illuminated by pearl and jewels; and it was furnished with countless precious objects. He was just about to dry his body with a towel when suddenly with a creaking noise the door was opened and somebody came in. It was Xiao Zhao, with a set of short shirt and pants, and a long robe in her hands.

“Gongzi,” she said, “Let me help you change your clothes.”

Zhang Wuji’s heart ached. “Xiao Zhao,” he said, “You are the Central Cult’s Jiaozhu. Technically, I am your subordinate. How can you do this anymore?”

“Gongzi,” Xiao Zhao begged him, “This is for the last time. Hereafter, we will be separated by tens of thousands ‘li’s from east to west. Our time is limited. After this time, even if I want to serve you, I cannot.”

Zhang Wuji was heartbroken; he had no choice but to let her help him change his clothes, button his shirt, and tie his belt, just like she used to do. She also took a comb and combed his hair, all the while tears were streaming down her cheeks. Zhang Wuji could not restrain himself much longer; he turned around and hugged her petite stature in his bosom.

“Ah,” Xiao Zhao exclaimed softly, her body trembled slightly.

Zhang Wuji planted a deep kiss on her cherry lips. “Xiao Zhao,” he said, “At first I thought you were betraying me; I had never expected you to treat me this good.”

Xiao Zhao leaned her head on his broad chest. She whispered, “Gongzi, I did lie to you. My Mama was one of the Central Cult’s three Holy Maidens. She received an order to come to the Central Earth to set up a merit, so that when she returns to Persia, she would take over the Jiaozhu position. Unexpectedly, after meeting my Father her feelings were difficult to suppress, hence she had no choice but to commit apostasy and marry my Father. Mama knew she was guilty of a capital crime; thereupon she passed on the Holy Maiden’s seven-color gem ring to me, told me to go among the Brightness Peak people and try to steal the Qian Kun Da Nuo Yi manual. Gongzi, I continuously concealed these things from you, but in my heart, I have never had any ill intention towards you. I would rather be your servant, serving you for the rest of my life, and never leave you, than being the Jiaozhu of the Persian Ming Cult. I have told you that haven’t I? And you have promised you would let me do that, haven’t you?”

Zhang Wuji nodded; he held her gentle body and sat her on his knees, and he kissed her again and again. Her warm and soft lips were wet with tears; they tasted sweet as honey, yet also bitter from pain.

Xiao Zhao continued, “I have memorized the Qian Kun Da Nuo Yi manual, but that was not because I wanted to betray you. I would never have divulged this information if the mountains were not exhausted and the rivers used up …”

“I know,” Zhang Wuji softly said, “I understand everything now.”

As if she was talking to herself, Xiao Zhao said in a soft voice, “When I was little, I often saw Mama was restless and frightened, day and night. She covered up her fine appearance by pretending to be an old and ugly granny. She would not allow me to be seen with her; she let another family raise me up, and would only see me every one or two years. Only now do I understand that she braved this great danger just to be married with my Father. Gongzi, if not for the situation we were in today, I would not be willing to be the empress of this whole world, let alone be a cult leader.”

Speaking to this point, her cheeks were fiery red. Zhang Wuji felt the tender body in his embrace go warmer; his heart was moved, but suddenly Taj-kis’ voice was heard from outside the door, “Xiao Zhao, if you cannot restrain your passion, you are endangering Zhang Gongzi’s life.”

Xiao Zhao trembled and jumped up. “Gongzi,” she said, “You should forget me. Miss Yin has followed Mother [here the original word was ‘mu qin’, a formal term for ‘mother’, while before, she used the term ‘Mama’] for many years, she is also passionately devoted to you; she will be a good match to you.”

In a low voice Zhang Wuji said, “We’ll break out and kill, capture one or two Bao Shu Wang, and force them to take us to the Ling She Island.”

Xiao Zhao sadly shook her head, “This time they are ready; at this very moment, there are Persians with unsheathed blades standing by Xie Daxia, Miss Yin and the others. As soon as we make our move, they will be killed immediately.” While saying that she opened the cabin door. They saw Taj-kis was standing by the door, with two Persians wielding swords standing behind her. Those two Persians bowed toward Xiao Zhao, but their swords did not leave Taj-kis’ back.

Fearlessly Xiao Zhao walked up the deck, with Zhang Wuji following behind her. They saw Xie Xun and the others, each one with Persian warrior by their side, wielding a naked blade.

“Gongzi,” Xiao Zhao said, “Here is some Persian medicine, effective to treat wounds; please apply it to Miss Yin.” She then spoke several sentences in Persian. Gongde Wang took a bottle of medicine and handed it over to Zhang Wuji.

“I have ordered some people to take you back to the Central Earth; we’ll part here,” Xiao Zhao continued, “Xiao Zhao’s body will be in Persia, but every day my prayer is that Gongzi will have happiness, good health, and peace; and that everything you do will be successful.” Speaking to this point she choked and started crying.

“You will be living among the tigers and the wolves,” Zhang Wuji said, “Please be careful.” Xiao Zhao nodded and ordered her people to prepare a ship.

Xie Xun, Yin Li, Zhao Min and Zhou Zhiruo boarded the ship one by one. Xiao Zhao returned the Tulong Saber and Yitian Sword to Zhang Wuji. With a bitter smile she raised her hand to bid them farewell.

Zhang Wuji did not know what to say; he stared blankly at her for a moment before finally he leaped into the ship. The big ship Xiao Zhao was riding sounded its horn. Both ships set sail at the same time, the distance between them gradually increased. Xiao Zhao was standing on the bow, her eyes fixed on Zhang Wuji’s ship. Two people looked at each other while the sea between them got wider and wider. Finally, Xiao Zhao’s ship was only a black dot on the dark blue sea. The strong wind from afar blew on the sail, faintly carrying the sound of soft crying.

End of Chapter 30.

Quote Originally Posted by foxs_ View Post
    The strong wind from afar blew on the sail, faintly carrying the sound of soft crying.
    Just like that. She's gone. Poor XZ spending the rest of her life gazing from within her domed tower towards the east, some 10,000 lis away, hoping and wishing to catch a glimpse of Wuji.

Zhang Wuji could not restrain himself much longer; he turned around and hugged her petite stature in his bosom.

Zhang Wuji planted a deep kiss on her cherry lips. “Xiao Zhao,” he said, “At first I thought you were betraying me; I had never expected you to treat me this good.”

Zhang Wuji nodded; he held her gentle body and sat her on his knees, and he kissed her again and again. Her warm and soft lips were wet with tears; they tasted sweet as honey, yet also bitter from pain.
    Miejue Shitai figured him out correctly long ago!

Quote Originally Posted by CFT View Post
    Miejue Shitai figured him out correctly long ago!

She is one of the wisest figure in Jingyong canon.
    She was totally right about Zhang Wuji.
    Last edited by odbayarb2000; 01-25-08 at 02:25 PM.

That woman was always grumpy about something, if it hadn't been ZW it wouldve been something else. Too bad about Xiao Zhao....but if nothing else it serves to make it easier to keep up with all of Little Wuji's conquests.

hmm...poor XZ...out of the three girls she seems the most kind hearted...

thanks for the update foxs!
    wow..04-08....4 years just like that..time flies..

So did Wuji learn the complete Qian Kun through the characters of the Shen Huo Ling?
    Would you love me in the Twilight Zone?

Quote Originally Posted by SES-Eugene View Post
    So did Wuji learn the complete Qian Kun through the characters of the Shen Huo Ling?
    Yes. The last few characters in the original QKDNY that ZWJ did not understand was inscribed in a Shen Huo Ling tablet.
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

Default Chapter 31 - Part 1

Chapter 31 – Saber and Sword Lost, People Perish
    (Translated by Foxs, Edited by Eliza Bennet)

Moved to Yitian Sword, Tulong Saber Book 4 Thread

Sorry folks, I forgot ... Our Moderator wanted me to create a new thread for a new book last time, I suppose they would want me to do the same with this novel.

Odbayarb, you are too quick ... I thought noboy would've posted this early.
    Last edited by foxs; 01-27-08 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Moved to Yitian Sword, Tulong Saber Book 4 Thread

How mean Zhao Min is. I hate her

oh bummer.. there goes one of my fav characters, XZ..

Zhang Wuji could not restrain himself much longer; he turned around and hugged her petite stature in his bosom.

This is so double standard!
    I remember from a while back, people were discussing about a later on scene between ZWJ and ZM and how ZWJ was such a gentleman. This passage just destroys my image of ZWJ now and forever...