Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is there a way to block select users avatar?

Banned

Default is there a way to block select users avatar?

As the subject says is there an option?
    I have to say GuGu1995's avatar is disturbing and I would like not to see it when im browsing the threads.

thanks

i think you can only block all, but not selected users. but if you use firefox, just use adblock and block the url of her avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by 3spirit
    As the subject says is there an option?
    I have to say GuGu1995's avatar is disturbing and I would like not to see it when im browsing the threads.

thanks

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww I'm really sorry. Please forgive me, I'll change it now.

Is that one better?

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu1995
    Is that one better?
    Hey Gugu, what's the meaning of your signature?

Gosh darn it, you've got me curious!
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    Hey Gugu, what's the meaning of your signature?

Gosh darn it, you've got me curious!

Which part dear, the '..............waiting...........' or the dates?

Which part dear, the '..............waiting...........' or the dates?
    Aiyoh, lao popo ah, of course I meant the dates.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

Is that one better?
    It's boring! I don't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    Aiyoh, lao popo ah, of course I meant the dates.

LOL

It's something I'm very ashamed of.

I put the dates and the rank I get when I play poker. Yes, I'm an online poker addict. I play until the early mornings of the hour. Getting very little sleep before work. I'll stop once I win the tournament. I'll compete online, get first place, compete again at an all winners table online. Then if I win, I go to Las Vegas to be on NBC's Poker After Dark or something along that line. Ask Lunar, he knows it all.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by bellamia
    It's boring! I don't like it.

I don't like your avatar, but did I say anything?

I don't like your avatar, but did I say anything?
    The difference is that I didn't ask for an opinion. lol

Edit: Where do you play online?
    Last edited by bellamia; 03-18-07 at 09:18 PM.

The difference is that I didn't ask for an opinion. lol

Edit: Where do you play online?

But I demand you change your avatar!!!!!! She is....

Join me at Fulltiltpoker.com or Poker.com.

My screenname is.....errrr better tell you in PM, it's a little dir-ty.

And be warned, I get very very very very naughty when I play. Sometimes to the point of showing my boobies to people.

I put the dates and the rank I get when I play poker. Yes, I'm an online poker addict. I play until the early mornings of the hour. Getting very little sleep before work. I'll stop once I win the tournament. I'll compete online, get first place, compete again at an all winners table online. Then if I win, I go to Las Vegas to be on NBC's Poker After Dark or something along that line. Ask Lunar, he knows it all.
    Whoa, GuGu...I don't see what resemblance you'd ever bear to the innocent, cold Xiaolongnv. Anyway, if you do go to Vegas, be sure to get tickets for Phantom (I know that'll be the last thing on your mind). Such a heartmoving musical, and the Paris Opera House sets in Vegas are very nice

Anyway, it's really quite funny that someone hated your avatar so much that they made a topic on it. I kind of don't notice anymore. In fact, half the time I don't realize who I'm replying to until I click "quote" and it shows up.

GuGu, I actually like your new avatar, but because you dislike mine, I suppose I'll have to agree with bellamia on this one. But bella dear, I think that GuGu's question was more rhetorical in nature, and if it wasn't, I think it was directed at 3spirit, not you, so don't butt into their conversation

And be warned, I get very very very very naughty when I play. Sometimes to the point of showing my boobies to people.
    GuGu, I'm ashamed! Luckily you can all rest assured Sparky will never do that. Well, that tactic would never work on me, GuGu. First of all, I'm female, second of all, I think boobs are overrated. I don't even notice people's boobs unless their excessively large. Now that I think about it, I notice people's legs first. But, I digress.
    Last edited by Sparky; 03-18-07 at 09:29 PM.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

But I demand you change your avatar!!!!!! She is....

Join me at Fulltiltpoker.com or Poker.com.

My screenname is.....errrr better tell you in PM, it's a little dir-ty.

Umm...That's more than what we need to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    But bella dear, I think that GuGu's question was more rhetorical in nature, and if it wasn't, I think it was directed at 3spirit, not you, so don't butt into their conversation
    Miss Sparky-O, I would like to remind you that this is a public forum. A question was posted, and I courteously replied. But if you feel differently, then likewise, I’ll borrow your thought and say keep your nose out of other's affairs, especially when it comes between me and my GuGu.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    Whoa, GuGu...I don't see what resemblance you'd ever bear to the innocent, cold Xiaolongnv. Anyway, if you do go to Vegas, be sure to get tickets for Phantom (I know that'll be the last thing on your mind). Such a heartmoving musical, and the Paris Opera House sets in Vegas are very nice
    I am innocent. You should see me play. I bet you'll laugh your head off. I ask people at the table for advice. And sometimes, like last night, I start talking to 2 people and tell them they better not be mean to me. And I tell them to fold when I need chips. And they listen. I was at the last table last night and went all in with 3 of a kind, then I had a fullhouse, but the last card gave the other people a higher fullhouse. I almost cried.

Anyway, it's really quite funny that someone hated your avatar so much that they made a topic on it. I kind of don't notice anymore. In fact, half the time I don't realize who I'm replying to until I click "quote" and it shows up.
    They didn't 'hate' it. Probably just scared of it. I myself disable the avatars when I'm at home by myself.

GuGu, I actually like your new avatar, but because you dislike mine, I suppose I'll have to agree with bellamia on this one. But bella dear, I think that GuGu's question was more rhetorical in nature, and if it wasn't, I think it was directed at 3spirit, not you, so don't butt into their conversation
    LOL, it was directed at 3spirit. Just in case she/he was afraid of YG and XLN flying into the moon. ... I assure you it'll be changed by the end of tonight. I just need to find a ZZR+ZWJ one.

GuGu, I'm ashamed! Luckily you can all rest assured Sparky will never do that. Well, that tactic would never work on me, GuGu. First of all, I'm female, second of all, I think boobs are overrated. I don't even notice people's boobs unless their excessively large. Now that I think about it, I notice people's legs first. But, I digress.
    You've not seen my boobies when I play poker. Don't diss, join me at poker.com or fulltiltpoker.com. I am not advertising so please don't get angry with me mods.

Miss Sparky-O, I would like to remind you that this is a public forum. A question was posted, and I courteously replied. But if you feel differently, then likewise, I’ll borrow your thought and say keep your nose out of other's affairs, especially when it comes between me and my GuGu.

LOL, don't use me to get back at Sparky. If you two have something to clear up I suggest a mud wrestling competition in my basement! I just got it built and I'm waiting to use it.

LOL, don't use me to get back at Sparky. If you two have something to clear up I suggest a mud wrestling competition in my basement! I just got it built and I'm waiting to use it.
    There's nothing to clear up and there's nothing to get back at, right dearest Sparky? However, a mud wrestling competition is something to think about. I only want to be the judge! Anyone games?

That's not fair for bellamia. Even if my upper arm strength is not desirable (swimming has to have helped some, I hope) if the situation was not looking good for me, I could easily outrun bellamia.

Besides, I don't have anything to clear up with bellamia. I was trying to alleviate a conflict, bellamia was trying to exacerbate a perfectly fine situation. Our motives were entirely different. I was just feeling bad because both me and bella criticized GuGu's avatar, and I know GuGu can be an emotional wreck, so I tried to make a gesture of kindness at the expense of bellamia, who I know is self-confident enough to take my joking remarks with little regard *cough*.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

There's nothing to clear up and there's nothing to get back at, right dearest Sparky? However, a mud wrestling competition is something to think about. I only want to be the judge! Anyone games?

I would just sit on Sparky's 90 pound body, not much competition.

I also have another question to the mods. How come we can't put up image signatures? Many other sites have them, why doesn't SPCNET.TV have one? In the past was there an option to do that, but some how someone abused it and SPCNET disabled it? What's the story?