Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: KAT-TUN!!

I know what you mean about certain JE fans. Some are just too uptight. Once I made a joking comment and they totally bit my head off for it, I didn't comment but I was thinking who would have taken that comment seriously like come on!

There's a forum dedicated to JE for all related Johnny activities, it's at littlix.com
    I like it, haven't run into any crazy people yet!

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    I likes Jin's voice too..boyish and pleasant enough. is he a cancerian?
    My sister and I started to feel that Jin might really have gone to LA to study during his hiatus after all after watching the last epsiode of Yukan Club. there were so many rumours about why he had to have a 6 mth hiatus back last year.

yes, Jin laughs easily which I can't see in the Yamapi now and I like it in a guy too.
    He's also really funny in his own way during the interview..yes I like the collarbone part...I conclude that Jin does have his own charms after seeing that interview.

I am also beginning to find Junno very funny.
    beanybeans answered it already yes he's cancerian.

yeahh a lots of rumors since he announced his leaving and also 6 months of hiatus times, but honestly since i heard the news that he's going to leave to LA *before the official press conf* i thought instantly " ahhhh he's going to study english " and my guess was right. Because for all his interviews he always said that he wanted to explore things and do things that he never do and he always want to study abroad or do the 'homestay' things. Well that time it's like between shock and not 'cause i knew he'll do such things soon or later but as a fangirl, missing him for such a long time was kind of *down* too.

And i always believe that he went hiatus because purely he wanted it and to study, not because some scandals or etc that people said. And i even believe if sumday JIn would quit the entertainments worlds eventho he likes it. Because he once said that i don't want to do sumthing i don't like but in this business sumtimes i had too *well sumthing like that*

aaaaaaaahh again so happy to hear another positive comment about Jin lol since people always look down on him mostly because his outlook appearances and image.

Hahaha Junno, the 'cold joker' from K-T

And did anyone see Utaban? No wonder my sister said Kame stole the show!
    don't you guys think he feels exceptionally happy? Is Kame in love?! ha ha...

btw, I have been searching for good forums on JE guys to hang out and have discusisons but it seems other than here, the other places don't have the kind of discussions that we have here. I could be on the other hand ending up at all the wrong places...I can't take forums that have way too much fangirling and no decent discussion on the JE guys. Some places don't seemed too acccepting of negative comments on the guys.which I thought was acceptable..I am not talking about bashing of course...
    Saw it!! Lately Kame looks relax and free, u can see it too from the last couple CTKT eps.

The eating battle lol poor Mare, he looks so sick eating those food. And Jin looked calm haha he's big and luv to eats!!

kind of agree with u!! Now is kind of hard to find the 'good' forum that we can discuss without some silly fangirls comments or stupid defensives comments. It's not that i or we 'the old fans long before their debuts' are like have more privillages or know better about them, but we kind of feel OMG *shaking heads* the new fans!! and suddenly like they knew better and what i don't like is that they so easily believe about the silly rumors and make a silly comments and spread it out!. Some example was when in LJ somebody asked about Jin's scar and even there's fan explained how he got it but lots still stubbornly said it's a birthmark!

I used to hang out and had great times in sixgrooves.net forum but that forum is kind of left off, because some of the members are no fans anymore. So that's why i said i only have some Jin's fans who has share the same feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans View Post
    LOL. That's cool. You did a double-take on my avatar, tanteun. Yeah, that's Yuu alright.

No, i haven't watched episode 7 yet to hear Jin speak English. BTW, does he speak quite a bit of English in that episode? I've only heard Jin's English post-hiatus to the US (actually that's in general too) in the confession part with Leah Dizon. It's pretty good. I'm glad that he worked on his English and his accent isn't too shabby. Though it would've been cooler if he had come up with his own "confession" instead of snagging it from Justin Timberlake's My Love. I didn't even realize it until he mentioned it. I really need for the lyrics to be sung for me to recognize it. Hehe. And then when i remembered and sang it to myself, it totally hit me. If i were Leah Dizon and realized it, i would just sung those lines back to Jin to call him out on that. Hehe.

Wow, rumors about Jin going to the US? Geez. He was just trying to learn more English. Gosh, i wish i could converse with him in English. That would be so much fun especially since he really wants to learn and improve it. Though out of curiosity, what were some of the rumors surrounding Jin's 6-month hiatus?

And no, tanteun, i haven't seen that old SC episode. Actually, i haven't really seen any SC episodes. Though i guess i have caught some clips of KAT-TUN's performances. More like the duet ones from Best of KAT-TUN. Do you know which Jin/Pi SC episode that is exactly?

strawberry, yeah, Jin's a Cancer. Hehe. He was born on July 4th so yeah. That's pretty 'cause that's Independence Day in the US.

Hehe, yeah, i do think Jin is quite charming. I love Junno too. I also think that Maru is really amusing. Actually, they're all cute and funny in their own way.

I heard some people say that the Crystal Kay - KAT-TUN medley didn't mesh too well. Like her singing part of their songs just didn't go. But that's gonna be the case when you're so used to the original artist singing the song. Anyway, i still have yet to see that for myself.

Are you talking about the most recent Utaban episode? I definitely don't really jump on the bandwagon like some people when it comes to all of this stuff. I find myself to be rather slow actually. Are there subs for it? I unfortunately have to rely on subs.

Speaking of Kame, i find it rather amusing how he kept saying that Leah Dizon is cute in CK. Especially as she's eating and commenting on the unagi. Hehe. I didn't expect him to be like that. But hey, i wouldn't mind if a guy kept saying i was kawaii.

That's too bad when it comes to the KAT-TUN forums. Wow, so you don't think we're a bunch of crazy fangirls in here, strawberry?
    He spoke some words in eps 7 and his accent's good. Luckily he has friends who can teach him english like Jimmy. He said he once stayed 1 week or so to Jimmy's house and during the stay he tried to speak english And now he said he wants his english to be perfect!

will try to find u that eps!

lol i think mostly JE guys have 'this fall' to Leah Dizon

Lately, I have indeed enjoyed Kattun's stuff a lot more than NewS stuff but
    then again I have found NewS to be relatively boring group for a pretty long
    time now. The only reason I pay attention to NEWs stuff is because of Yamapi, and dear old yamapi, for some reason gives off increasingly moody and sulky vibes, I am not quite sure why but I do feel like telling him off, to snap out of it. In comparison, no other JE guy I know is as moody as he is and it kind of disappoints me to see him becoming like that now.

where is the PI that used to laugh easy? It feels like he has such a lot of attitude now. Frankly, in comparsion, the kattun guys feels much happier and more light-hearted.

Comments like these will prob get me killed at other forums....sorry for digressing a little...
    Last edited by strawberry; 12-03-07 at 08:33 AM.

Default Haunting Skit

have you guys seen this skit with Jin before? I just did and Jin is so funny....and baka....

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1568566C...786049&rank=0#

Actually, I wasn't talking about the kattun forums since I have yet to step in there..erm...other JE groups, don't want to name names. but yah, you gals are cool....fangirling is fine but with some decent discussions as well, that' what i think makes a good forum for idols, don't you think? There's got to be some substance.

Jin and Kame both have a thing for Leah Dizon? is that what you are saying?
    Yeah, a little bit of substance. Though i'm wondering if my posts have much substance. I don't necessarily post crazy fangirl comments but still i wonder if there's really any substance.

Hehe. No, i was really pointing more at Kame and his interesting "kawaii" comments. Well, definitely when he was asking Leah Dizon how the unagi was and she said it was good or something and that made him repeat whatever she just said and then he tacked on the "kawaii" comment. He just seemed a bit in la-la land when he said that. Hehe. And when Maru asked Jin about the unagi right after, Jin replies with a "kawaii." It's funny how Jin poked fun at it. Anyway, i was amused by how Kame was. I thought it was rather cute. Though it would've been cooler if it weren't Leah Dizon. She's cute but i guess i don't really get what she's doing.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3

Quote Originally Posted by tanteun View Post
    beanybeans answered it already yes he's cancerian.

yeahh a lots of rumors since he announced his leaving and also 6 months of hiatus times, but honestly since i heard the news that he's going to leave to LA *before the official press conf* i thought instantly " ahhhh he's going to study english " and my guess was right. Because for all his interviews he always said that he wanted to explore things and do things that he never do and he always want to study abroad or do the 'homestay' things. Well that time it's like between shock and not 'cause i knew he'll do such things soon or later but as a fangirl, missing him for such a long time was kind of *down* too.

And i always believe that he went hiatus because purely he wanted it and to study, not because some scandals or etc that people said. And i even believe if sumday JIn would quit the entertainments worlds eventho he likes it. Because he once said that i don't want to do sumthing i don't like but in this business sumtimes i had too *well sumthing like that*

aaaaaaaahh again so happy to hear another positive comment about Jin lol since people always look down on him mostly because his outlook appearances and image.

Hahaha Junno, the 'cold joker' from K-T
    Yeah, the entertainment industry can be a rather cruel world. I wouldn't be too surprised if some of these guys have had enough and decide to quit and do something that put them in so much spotlight and under so much pressure. Though if it were Jin, i would miss him quite a bit. He's really grown on me. This is so different from back then when my sister would show me his pics and i didn't give him the time of day. Yeah, he's cute but i really need to see the person talk and interact with people. So after seeing him in several things, Jin's definitely become one of my favorites.

Good to know that the study abroad thing was really just that. I give Jin lots of props for even going on hiatus to do that. I was quite impressed when i heard the news (of course, i was also truly thinking that it was to study English and i wasn't aware that it could be because of some freakin' scandal). I like Jin's perseverance and determination to learn the English language. I wasn't a fan at the time so i don't know about any of the rumors and how long they've been going on in regards to the talk about Jin wanting to go study English outside of Japan. But anyway, it does sound like it did pay off a bit. I heard him say some random English lines before and i think he's really improved with his accent.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Quote Originally Posted by tanteun View Post
    He spoke some words in eps 7 and his accent's good. Luckily he has friends who can teach him english like Jimmy. He said he once stayed 1 week or so to Jimmy's house and during the stay he tried to speak english And now he said he wants his english to be perfect!

will try to find u that eps!

lol i think mostly JE guys have 'this fall' to Leah Dizon
    Cool beans. Now all i need to do is try and get to that episode. LOL. I'm still stuck on episode 1 because i've been busy doing all of this other stuff. My sister just learned how to burn these episodes onto dvd. The end product is quite nice too though we're still trying to figure out how to incorporate a menu. Anyway, i'll probably just end up watching everything on my tv instead. That should be a whole lot better. Jin and Junno on my tv. Hehe.

BTW, who's Jimmy? Gosh, i'm such a noob. Probably a noob noob. I had seen some clips of this non-Japanese guy who can speak English and would hang out with KAT-TUN. I wonder if that's Jimmy. What does he do by the way?

Oooh, i would love to help Jin perfect his English. I'm always fascinated by people who want to improve their English-speaking skills. It's fun too when you try to help them out (of course while trying not to mess up on your grammar...hehe).

Thanks for the links too, tanteun. I've been to mixmin199's LJ site to snag some of KAT-TUN's performances already. I'll catch this Jin/Pi thing now.
    Last edited by beanybeans; 12-03-07 at 11:27 AM.
    I <3 MatsuJun

time now. The only reason I pay attention to NEWs stuff is because of Yamapi, and dear old yamapi, for some reason gives off increasingly moody and sulky vibes, I am not quite sure why but I do feel like telling him off, to snap out of it. In comparison, no other JE guy I know is as moody as he is and it kind of disappoints me to see him becoming like that now.

where is the PI that used to laugh easy? It feels like he has such a lot of attitude now. Frankly, in comparsion, the kattun guys feels much happier and more light-hearted.

Comments like these will prob get me killed at other forums....sorry for digressing a little...
    I'm definitely not familiar with NEWS but i'm glad to hear that KAT-TUN isn't boring. I find them really entertaining actually. I would've been quite disappointed if they more on the blah side. I love it when people can interact easily and can laugh and are easily amused. It makes it better too especially i've declared KAT-TUN my favorite JE group.

So does NEWS not give each other good laughs? Even though i haven't seen Yamapi in anything except this one variety show when he was much younger, he doesn't look like he's the type who would joke and laugh. But i don't know that's just pure guessing. Maybe Yamapi is going through a stressful time in his life. But i'm sure Yamapi is all happy-go-lucky around Jin. BTW, so how exactly does Yamapi act that makes you see him as moody, strawberry? I'm just curious, that's all.

have you guys seen this skit with Jin before? I just did and Jin is so funny....and baka....

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1568566C...786049&rank=0#
    Oh beegeezies, yes, i've seen Jin's haunting skit. BTW, i just had to watch Nya!'s version since i adore this fansubbing group. Too bad it was uploaded onto a streaming site. Oh well, that's always bound to happen.

Anyway, i had downloaded it when it was first released and i expected it to be funnier. Maybe i just wasn't really that amused by it. It had funny parts but i guess it didn't have me laughing out loud. Yeah, it was quite silly but not the kind of silly that made me want to keep it on my computer. So i pitched it. Well, i also have storage issues so i'm trying to be better about keeping things that i know i'll want to watch again in the future. I had downloaded the skit along with Jin's Oshareism appearance and i'm keeping the Oshareism file. But anyway, the skit was cute in its own weird off-beat kind of way.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Quote Originally Posted by bach_ngoc17 View Post
    I know what you mean about certain JE fans. Some are just too uptight. Once I made a joking comment and they totally bit my head off for it, I didn't comment but I was thinking who would have taken that comment seriously like come on!

There's a forum dedicated to JE for all related Johnny activities, it's at littlix.com
    I like it, haven't run into any crazy people yet!
    i know, it happened to me too. So there're so many times that i felt tired of the fandom things and slowly i made less comments or joined any discussion in some forums.

thanks for the link, will try it

I never into NewS before, actually i never fall *again* into other groups in JE since i knew Jin . I started with Takki & Tsubasa and ended up with K-T 'till now.

I have lots NewS's fans friends here and they know how i felt about them hehe... sorry it's not because of they're not goods or talented, but it's because my defensive feeling of being K-T fans and i don't know , i always thinks NewS as K-T's big competitor not to mention lots of fans compare the both of them and not for me as for me they have a very difference style. But it's more like how NewS is being formed in the beginning. I just felt *well most of K-T' fans* that K-T is more deserve to have debut first and lots of NewS's member are K-T's kohaii and suddenly the position is changed In sumtimes , well 'till now tho i still can't accepted eventho K-T is already debuted.

Well i have friends that like NewS just because there's Yamapi i like Yamapi too but like him more when he's in drama tho. I think both Yamapi & Jin almost have the same personality. Afraid of being alone, stubborn, sumtimes selfish and adore friendships!

Yeah, the entertainment industry can be a rather cruel world. I wouldn't be too surprised if some of these guys have had enough and decide to quit and do something that put them in so much spotlight and under so much pressure. Though if it were Jin, i would miss him quite a bit. He's really grown on me. This is so different from back then when my sister would show me his pics and i didn't give him the time of day. Yeah, he's cute but i really need to see the person talk and interact with people. So after seeing him in several things, Jin's definitely become one of my favorites.

Good to know that the study abroad thing was really just that. I give Jin lots of props for even going on hiatus to do that. I was quite impressed when i heard the news (of course, i was also truly thinking that it was to study English and i wasn't aware that it could be because of some freakin' scandal). I like Jin's perseverance and determination to learn the English language. I wasn't a fan at the time so i don't know about any of the rumors and how long they've been going on in regards to the talk about Jin wanting to go study English outside of Japan. But anyway, it does sound like it did pay off a bit. I heard him say some random English lines before and i think he's really improved with his accent.
    again the phrase of "don't judge from the outside" is not just only a phrase He's always being misjudged by people tho because of his outlooks but u'll love him when u know him better

He got lots of negative comments to regarding his suddens decision to leave and left behind the other members. If u're true fans u'll understand this and just give him support and wish him the best. He has to made a choice regarding his life in sum points tho. Like what the song writer of Keep the faith said:

"Growing up to the adult might be possibly equal to 'gradually losing the "Faith" which the one is believing'.
    They are living as if they are resisting the fatal fading of their dream that I love their awkward, delicate, eternally dazzling energy.
    When I heard of the rumour that Akanishi-kun 'started to live in L.A. to look back himself', I remembered the unsolvable anxiety, impatient, and irritation of my young days, that I haven't met him but I was cheering him in my heart.
    I'm really glad to be able to join in this project. "
    (Kyosuke HIMURO)

*credit:masuda takahits*

Cool beans. Now all i need to do is try and get to that episode. LOL. I'm still stuck on episode 1 because i've been busy doing all of this other stuff. My sister just learned how to burn these episodes onto dvd. The end product is quite nice too though we're still trying to figure out how to incorporate a menu. Anyway, i'll probably just end up watching everything on my tv instead. That should be a whole lot better. Jin and Junno on my tv. Hehe.

BTW, who's Jimmy? Gosh, i'm such a noob. Probably a noob noob. I had seen some clips of this non-Japanese guy who can speak English and would hang out with KAT-TUN. I wonder if that's Jimmy. What does he do by the way?

Oooh, i would love to help Jin perfect his English. I'm always fascinated by people who want to improve their English-speaking skills. It's fun too when you try to help them out (of course while trying not to mess up on your grammar...hehe).

Thanks for the links too, tanteun. I've been to mixmin199's LJ site to snag some of KAT-TUN's performances already. I'll catch this Jin/Pi thing now.
    it's so much better to watch them on tv instead computer Good luck on that!

Jimmy Mackey, he used to be JE's members but not belong to any other groups, he usually do the hosting in Shonen Club and he's half japanesse - american.
    Last edited by tanteun; 12-04-07 at 12:24 AM.

Beanybeans,

I think the best way of showing what I mean when I said Pi's more moody nowadays is to show you past and current clips...if you don't feel it, then it could be a kimochi thingy (for me). btw, have you seen Nobuta and Kurosagi before?

05, 06 clips

http://youtube.com/watch?v=piXRHjX3PTY

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ax8tumndLio

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UTe3o9ij9xw

this is the most recent clip of Pi, maybe he's not that moody here but I think he's not as cheery or easy to laughter as before...more self-conscious....I let you know if I see better examples.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=j1zddUrXG8g

As for why I like Jin's that particular sketch, it just gets me...no logical reason. I esp find his first try of being a ghost very funny because Jin sounded very sexy instead of scarey and for some reason, that effect came across as really amusing to me.

Yeah, a little bit of substance. Though i'm wondering if my posts have much substance. I don't necessarily post crazy fangirl comments but still i wonder if there's really any substance.
    Substance does not mean a need for intellectual comments or whatsoever but we can discuss JE stuff candidly without bashing and fear of offending that's cool. I can't just keep hearing girls going how good-looking an artist is over and over again and nothing else very much, get what I mean? ...esp when I don't feel the artist looked particularly kakoii sometimes..ha ha....of course if you really feel he looks good, by all means, squeal and fangirl but not repeating kakoii comments until it feels so routine instead.

As for NEWs, frankly, I really find them boring as a group. Arashi's tops and Kattun is as I have discovered entertaining and they have better group chemistry than NEWS.
    What I see lacking in NEWs is that whether as individuals or as a group, they are not distinctive and that has got to do with a lot more than looks but sadly, that might not be so easily altered since its more of a personality thingy.

last nite i watched some of their old tv programmes with eng subs like Hey3x , Music Fighter & Utaban. They do really through hardship 'till they got in to this position now. Lots of informations that i didn't know before

Substance does not mean a need for intellectual comments or whatsoever but we can discuss JE stuff candidly without bashing and fear of offending that's cool. I can't just keep hearing girls going how good-looking an artist is over and over again and nothing else very much, get what I mean? ...esp when I don't feel the artist looked particularly kakoii sometimes..ha ha....of course if you really feel he looks good, by all means, squeal and fangirl but not repeating kakoii comments until it feels so routine instead.

ahh i know. I kind of had enough hearing words like 'he's sooooooooo kakkoi, sexy, hot etc over and over again without meaning in their post. Well most of us know that already so what's the meaning.

And when i just gave some negative point of view of sumthing, they didn't see it clearly what i mean then just strike back with lots of weapons lol and always said positive things about the idols as that they're perfect.

When i ga ga ga over Matsujun after watching HYD i played around in Arashi thread, gosshh i had bad moments there from some fangirls, and u know , some crazy fangirls can give a bad effects to the artists themselves. For me when i want to know about the artist itself and met that kind of fangirls, i didn't want to continue and just 'enough is enough' 'stop'