Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: KAT-TUN!!

Quote Originally Posted by tanteun View Post
    work hard ne~ ganbatte

Haha... Precious One has a very good Jin's voice for sure but overall it's a good song, so touchy
    Hehe. Yeah, working full time can be so tiring.

I don't think i've heard Precious One. And i definitely haven't heard Hesitate. I guess i'll have to them somewhere to download.

BTW, how many songs did KAT-TUN have before they actually debuted? Was it a lot? Will they ever get released on cd or no? I know some came with the limited edition of the cartoon KAT-TUN II You album. But i guess not all will ever be released to buy.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3

U should hear that two songs!! so beautiful

here i uploaded the songs

Hesitate
    http://www.mediafire.com/?9ecwximbnzl

Precious One
    http://www.mediafire.com/?at1zdmvu0ne

They once said in Music Fighter that they had around 40 songs and not all of them are being performed either. That what we wish for!! when the best of K-T was out, kind of dissapointed because we thought that it will have lots of their old songs .
    Last edited by tanteun; 12-17-07 at 01:16 AM.

I need some help...My sister says that Jin was wearing specs during 1 part of Music station Super live but its not during talk nor performances...could be before the actual show...does anyone of you girls know where to get that clip?

Thanks!

Bte, does anyone know what is the name of that English pop song used at the very begining of the 1st episode of Yukan Club...during Jin's part?

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    Bte, does anyone know what is the name of that English pop song used at the very begining of the 1st episode of Yukan Club...during Jin's part?
    Are you talking about Lenny Kravitz's Are You Gonna Go My Way? The song that comes on when Jin's radio alarm clock goes off? If so, it's actually rock.
    I <3 MatsuJun

I need some help...My sister says that Jin was wearing specs during 1 part of Music station Super live but its not during talk nor performances...could be before the actual show...does anyone of you girls know where to get that clip?

Thanks!
    Really? Jin looks nice with glasses. Everyone always does as long as you have a nice face. I only have the talk + performance clip so i don't know. Do the groups reappear during other segments for the Super Live show? I'm not sure since i haven't watched the other groups who are also on there. Though it looks like the focus is only on the one group and you don't happen to see the other groups who are also on there.
    I <3 MatsuJun

U should hear that two songs!! so beautiful

here i uploaded the songs

Hesitate
    http://www.mediafire.com/?9ecwximbnzl

Precious One
    http://www.mediafire.com/?at1zdmvu0ne

They once said in Music Fighter that they had around 40 songs and not all of them are being performed either. That what we wish for!! when the best of K-T was out, kind of dissapointed because we thought that it will have lots of their old songs .
    I haven't said "thanks" for the songs. I did download them but haven't listened to them yet. Eek. But i will soon. Anyway, it was very much appreciated.

And that stinks that they have so many pre-debut songs but a lot of them still haven't been released. That would be cool if they continue to release them as a bonus with future albums or as an album just with pre-debut songs.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans View Post
    Are you talking about Lenny Kravitz's Are You Gonna Go My Way? The song that comes on when Jin's radio alarm clock goes off? If so, it's actually rock.
    yes that's the song! Thanks!

Really? Jin looks nice with glasses. Everyone always does as long as you have a nice face. I only have the talk + performance clip so i don't know. Do the groups reappear during other segments for the Super Live show? I'm not sure since i haven't watched the other groups who are also on there. Though it looks like the focus is only on the one group and you don't happen to see the other groups who are also on there.
    My sis has this thing for guys with glasses..guys she likes...she says she saw Jin with glasses but not sure which part of MSSL it was, definitley not the performance and talk but it seems nobody uploaded it. so she asked me to ask around.

To Tanteun and Beanybeans,

Wishing you Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Strawberry

My sis has this thing for guys with glasses..guys she likes...she says she saw Jin with glasses but not sure which part of MSSL it was, definitley not the performance and talk but it seems nobody uploaded it. so she asked me to ask around.
    Woohoo, me too! I love guys who can sport trendy frames. They're usually the good-looking ones. Sigh, must be nice to have nice features.
    I <3 MatsuJun

To Tanteun and Beanybeans,

Wishing you Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Strawberry
    Thanks, strawberry! Same to you and tanteun. Hope you all have a very nice and fun Christmas and New Year with your friends and family.
    I <3 MatsuJun

first,

to all of you, especially strawberry and beanybeans "Merry Xmas & Happy New Year" !!

ahh didn't online for sum days so i haven't watched any of news/shows of K-T. I'm dling them now.

saw a pic with specs, i think it's when they were out for introduction.

found this too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anCkwiYfGIs
    Last edited by tanteun; 12-26-07 at 01:18 AM.

WISH U ALL A VERY HAPPY AND BEAUTIFUL NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!

Hehe, thanks, tanteun. Wishing you and strawberry and everyone else a very happy new year too. Have fun and be safe!
    I <3 MatsuJun

Thank you dear Beanybeans and Tanteun!

happy New year to you girls too!

have u seen the Countdown!!!!!! whaaaaaaaaa
    I luvs when Jin sang that Toothbrush song with Tomoya!!
    I luvs Jin + PI + Ryo altogether in Seishun Amigo!!
    I luvs Jin in yukata!!

lol i think i luvs whatever related with JIN

have u seen the Countdown!!!!!! whaaaaaaaaa
    I luvs when Jin sang that Toothbrush song with Tomoya!!
    I luvs Jin + PI + Ryo altogether in Seishun Amigo!!
    I luvs Jin in yukata!!

lol i think i luvs whatever related with JIN
    LOL. Normally everyone beats me in that department when it comes to watching stuff. I just tend to be on the slower side. Hehe.

So anyway, no, i haven't watched the Countdown yet but i plan to. There are so many things that i need to watch that i have no idea how to go about this. I need to focus more. Hehe. Anyway, i've seen screencaps and a brief summary of each screencap. And i have to say it looks like they're all having a really good time. I bet those tickets sold hella fast. Hehe. Good grief, is it even remotely possible to snag tickets for any JE event?

And yeah, you're a Jin freak, tanteun. And i say that in the most endearing way possible. I love me some Jin too.

BTW, did you guys order the LIPS single? If so, which version did you order?
    I <3 MatsuJun

LOL. Normally everyone beats me in that department when it comes to watching stuff. I just tend to be on the slower side. Hehe.

So anyway, no, i haven't watched the Countdown yet but i plan to. There are so many things that i need to watch that i have no idea how to go about this. I need to focus more. Hehe. Anyway, i've seen screencaps and a brief summary of each screencap. And i have to say it looks like they're all having a really good time. I bet those tickets sold hella fast. Hehe. Good grief, is it even remotely possible to snag tickets for any JE event?

And yeah, you're a Jin freak, tanteun. And i say that in the most endearing way possible. I love me some Jin too.

BTW, did you guys order the LIPS single? If so, which version did you order?
    this time countdown was very different and fresher than the previous years. Not only for the performances but also the songs. It's ways better!!

Yeahh i be those ticket sold so fast, all JE groups in one event is a very rare opportunity. And it's kind of hard to get the tickest. Fansclub must do balloting, and if they didn't get it, they will find it in auction which are very expensive.

haha it just can't helped if it's about Jin, especially in that Countdown!! he looked so kakkoii and kawaii

Yes i have ordered mine, and i ordered all the version because this time there's no DVD so i can manage to pay haha..