Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: KAT-TUN!!

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans View Post
    LOL. Normally everyone beats me in that department when it comes to watching stuff. I just tend to be on the slower side. Hehe.

So anyway, no, i haven't watched the Countdown yet but i plan to. There are so many things that i need to watch that i have no idea how to go about this. I need to focus more. Hehe. Anyway, i've seen screencaps and a brief summary of each screencap. And i have to say it looks like they're all having a really good time. I bet those tickets sold hella fast. Hehe. Good grief, is it even remotely possible to snag tickets for any JE event?

And yeah, you're a Jin freak, tanteun. And i say that in the most endearing way possible. I love me some Jin too.

BTW, did you guys order the LIPS single? If so, which version did you order?
    this time countdown was very different and fresher than the previous years. Not only for the performances but also the songs. It's ways better!!

Yeahh i be those ticket sold so fast, all JE groups in one event is a very rare opportunity. And it's kind of hard to get the tickest. Fansclub must do balloting, and if they didn't get it, they will find it in auction which are very expensive.

haha it just can't helped if it's about Jin, especially in that Countdown!! he looked so kakkoii and kawaii

Yes i have ordered mine, and i ordered all the version because this time there's no DVD so i can manage to pay haha..

Quote Originally Posted by tanteun View Post
    this time countdown was very different and fresher than the previous years. Not only for the performances but also the songs. It's ways better!!

Yeahh i be those ticket sold so fast, all JE groups in one event is a very rare opportunity. And it's kind of hard to get the tickest. Fansclub must do balloting, and if they didn't get it, they will find it in auction which are very expensive.

haha it just can't helped if it's about Jin, especially in that Countdown!! he looked so kakkoii and kawaii

Yes i have ordered mine, and i ordered all the version because this time there's no DVD so i can manage to pay haha..
    Really? I haven't watched any of the other JE Countdowns. Then again, i'm still just a newbie with this stuff. I think i saw a group provide subtitles for one of the previous Countdowns. I have to say when it comes to JE stuff there are plenty of resourceful sites on the net.

Wow, you ordered all the versions? I thought there was a limited edition that comes with a dvd? No? Aren't there 3 versions that you can pick from for LIPS?
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3

yeah one version comes with dvd, another version comes with more tracks, and the regular one only just regular

yeah one version comes with dvd, another version comes with more tracks, and the regular one only just regular
    Yeah, that's what i thought. But you mentioned that there was no dvd this time so i got confused. You're definitely a big supporter to be buying all 3 versions. I'll probably opt for the regular 1st press and get the extra song instead.

You know, i was listening to RHODESIA last night and i have to say that i really like the parts that Jin sings right before the chorus starts. I like how there's a lot of umph and energy. Hmm, i was thinking about why i like the Best of KAT-TUN album more than cartoon KAT-TUN II You besides the fact that i just like the songs more in Best of KAT-TUN. I realize that Jin is my favorite, singing wise, so having him sing individual parts in songs really makes a difference for me. Since that was lacking in cartoon KAT-TUN II You because of Jin's hiatus, that might be another reason i wasn't into that album that much. Though i find the songs to be really different from their Best of album. I definitely prefer more rockish type songs since i'm more into that genre of music. I hope that whenever their 3rd album comes out, it'll be more like Best of KAT-TUN.

You know, i haven't really listened to a lot of their junior days songs. Are they more on the rockish side?
    I <3 MatsuJun

ahh sorry for confusing you *my bad english*

should i say again that i luv every song that Jin sang haha...
    But again he IS the best singer not only in K-T but i think also in the JE. His voice can be smooth, rockish, deep etc.

I didn't buy cartoon K-T II You so i can't give any comments, but from what i heard from my friends, that album was indeed more into pop , that's why when KtF is released, people said that's K-T's back into their own style!! That's why the dvd concert of Cartoon K-T II You was not my alltime fav eventho Jin looked the best in that one. Not to mention i kind of lost with their songs and not really much of Jin's voice either

Hmm in JR days they happened to sing the senior songs alot, but they also have their own original songs. They have various type of songs but when u heard them u'll know that's K-T's!!

Is anyone here watching one pound gospel? and recently, Kattun was on a special senpai pl teach me show...its so funny!...esp Maru's part...you guys should check it out....

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    Is anyone here watching one pound gospel? and recently, Kattun was on a special senpai pl teach me show...its so funny!...esp Maru's part...you guys should check it out....
    Yup, i'm planning on watching 1 Pound no Fukuin. I'm just waiting for the subs to come out which should be some time this week for both the soft and hardsub version. I heard that it was better than expected. I'm not into boxing type series but since my expectations are more on the lower side, maybe i'll end up liking the series more than expected.

And what show is that exactly? Does it have a specific name? Did it air recently?

I'm sure you guys already caught the LIPS performance on the January 12th special episode of CK. Does anyone know if Kame's little solo at the beginning is really part of LIPS? It just sounds a bit out of place. I guess i'll see when my single arrives.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Okay, i know which show you're talking about now, strawberry. I was confused and thought that the special with the LIPS performance was a cartoon K-T special. And now i know it's that teacher show thing. So it was all from the same show. I don't normally watch things raw unless it's a music performance. But subs will be coming out so i'll catch it then.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Okay, i know which show you're talking about now, strawberry. I was confused and thought that the special with the LIPS performance was a cartoon K-T special. And now i know it's that teacher show thing. So it was all from the same show. I don't normally watch things raw unless it's a music performance. But subs will be coming out so i'll catch it then.
    No prob...I managed to find parts of it....of worth mentioning..Jin is cute as a nerd, Kame is cute and Nakamaru really make me laugh!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=87T-i5aTjtU

Maru's part subbed:

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v3003296H...5908186&rank=0

i luvssssssss that Special eps!!!! they should have this kind of show as regular!! it's like a little bit of 'the old' Hadaka no SHounen prog.

So envy to that lady!! She touched 'my' Jin freely and got kissed! *coughs*

Luvs when Jin acted in that "surprise bday' scene kawaiiiiiiiiii expressions

UPsss in overall as usual, hehe... Luvssssss every moments when Jin on it

About the performance...
    Not so interested with Kame's part at the beginning
    Luvs Jin's and the other's outfit *hope Jin not wear more hat tho"
    I think the song is not my type, the music is so noisy and couldn't hear Jin's strong voice and it's not catchy to sing, at least by me
    Last edited by tanteun; 01-16-08 at 01:45 PM.

No prob...I managed to find parts of it....of worth mentioning..Jin is cute as a nerd, Kame is cute and Nakamaru really make me laugh!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=87T-i5aTjtU

Maru's part subbed:

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v3003296H...5908186&rank=0
    Thanks, i think that i had already downloaded Maru's part already. It's basically near the end of the special right? Unfortunately, i haven't watched it yet.

BTW, what was this special for? Was it just a random special they did?

i luvssssssss that Special eps!!!! they should have this kind of show as regular!! it's like a little bit of 'the old' Hadaka no SHounen prog.

So envy to that lady!! She touched 'my' Jin freely and got kissed! *coughs*

Luvs when Jin acted in that "surprise bday' scene kawaiiiiiiiiii expressions

UPsss in overall as usual, hehe... Luvssssss every moments when Jin on it

About the performance...
    Not so interested with Kame's part at the beginning
    Luvs Jin's and the other's outfit *hope Jin not wear more hat tho"
    I think the song is not my type, the music is so noisy and couldn't hear Jin's strong voice and it's not catchy to sing, at least by me
    Haha, i heard about the Jin being kissed thing. I definitely have to catch that.

I wasn't too big on how LIPS started out either on the special. I'm hoping that was just done for the special and not for the actual song on the single itself. I like Kame and all but i didn't think it fit too well. Plus, the weird thing that he does with kissing his pinky was hmm. I'm kinda the same as you tanteun in that i didn't find it as catchy on the first listen. At least not as catchy as Keep the faith. Nevertheless, i like LIPS and i prefer KAT-TUN to sing more rockish songs. Oh, and i think it's interesting that only Kame and Jin were wearing hats. Not sure if i dig that look for those two either. Hehe.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Beanybeans,

I have no idea why they were on that programme ..maybe they just got invited as guests..I am not sure too if that's a regular or special programme actually...

btw... a little off topic but i thought both NEWs and Arashi's new single are not bad...especially Arashi's new single...its just pure love..!

here take a listen...

http://tenjostyle.vox.com/library/au...43fe00001.html

They're already starting to show Kame's new drama One pound gospel. I'm watching the beginning right now, so funny!!

i think it's a random Special, haven't heard anything about the regular show. But hope they will make it regular it's so refreshing to see those boys doing some tasks outdoor. and and JIn is not being kissed but he kissed that old lady
    The english subs is already out!

About Kame's drama. I think i'll watch it but later after it finished and depend on my mood when to watch

I thought Jin looked so cute as a nerd in that special!...ha ha...

i think it's a random Special, haven't heard anything about the regular show. But hope they will make it regular it's so refreshing to see those boys doing some tasks outdoor. and and JIn is not being kissed but he kissed that old lady
    The english subs is already out!
    Oh, whoops, my bad. Whoa, that makes me even more envious. It's totally better to be kissed by Jin. Hmm, so was it a big smack on the face or just a light peck? And yeah, i know. The subs are out. I love NEWShFAN to bits. She's so awesome. I have the whole thing...i just gotta sit down and watch it.

So this really was just a random special then. It was a nice surprise when i heard about it. But yeah, they really need to do random specials more often. By the way, is Kuroki Meisa also in this special? NEWShFAN listed her as being part of the special.

Quote Originally Posted by bach_ngoc17 View Post
    They're already starting to show Kame's new drama One pound gospel. I'm watching the beginning right now, so funny!!
    About Kame's drama. I think i'll watch it but later after it finished and depend on my mood when to watch
    I totally agree bach_ngoc17. 1 Pound no Fukuin is so funny. I love how Kame's not shy about revealing his feelings to Sister Angela. Haha. I love how he's in love with a nun. The preview for the 2nd episode looks pretty darn funny too.

I know you're more of a Jin fan, tanteun, but i think you would like 1 Pound no Fukuin. It's quite entertaining plus it's a treat to see Kame so into food. By the way, where does Kame rank on your list? Or is it nothing but Jin?

btw... a little off topic but i thought both NEWs and Arashi's new single are not bad...especially Arashi's new single...its just pure love..!

here take a listen...

http://tenjostyle.vox.com/library/au...43fe00001.html
    Hehe, i like how you're doing a quick promo for NEWS and Arashi. I kinda listened to NEWS' new single and it sounds pretty good. Haven't heard Arashi's yet. Is it pretty poppish and upbeat?

So when are their respective singles coming out?
    I <3 MatsuJun

Oh, whoops, my bad. Whoa, that makes me even more envious. It's totally better to be kissed by Jin. Hmm, so was it a big smack on the face or just a light peck? And yeah, i know. The subs are out. I love NEWShFAN to bits. She's so awesome. I have the whole thing...i just gotta sit down and watch it.
    honestly , it's kawaii to see how he kissed that old lady it's a light kiss on the cheek

[quote]So this really was just a random special then. It was a nice surprise when i heard about it. But yeah, they really need to do random specials more often. By the way, is Kuroki Meisa also in this special? NEWShFAN listed her as being part of the special.[/qupte]

is she the nurse from Kame's drama?? then yes, she's on that show as a guest.

I know you're more of a Jin fan, tanteun, but i think you would like 1 Pound no Fukuin. It's quite entertaining plus it's a treat to see Kame so into food. By the way, where does Kame rank on your list? Or is it nothing but Jin?
    maybe i will but waiting for this drama to finish first then i'll watch I like watching especially with the cast of good looking faces so this drama is already on my list to watch la only that i'll not dl or especially follow it every week

hhahaha Kame's rank?? u got the answer already yooo!!

Hehe, i like how you're doing a quick promo for NEWS and Arashi. I kinda listened to NEWS' new single and it sounds pretty good. Haven't heard Arashi's yet. Is it pretty poppish and upbeat?

My ARASHI's fans said once that their music is kind of changed more into pop now instead of R&B.

If i'm not wrong the single is out on 20th Feb ummm or 27??? ahh sorry kind of confused between ARASHI's & NEWS's new single 'cause it's only one week different tho
    Last edited by tanteun; 01-23-08 at 01:34 AM.

So this really was just a random special then. It was a nice surprise when i heard about it. But yeah, they really need to do random specials more often. By the way, is Kuroki Meisa also in this special? NEWShFAN listed her as being part of the special.

I totally agree bach_ngoc17. 1 Pound no Fukuin is so funny. I love how Kame's not shy about revealing his feelings to Sister Angela. Haha. I love how he's in love with a nun. The preview for the 2nd episode looks pretty darn funny too.

thks...
    The link I posted above is Arashi's new song. This one is NEWS's new single for the Kurosagi movie.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=GMTjQiMN8FI

Hi i am new in this forum.

i love KAT-TUN even though I only started liking them late last year...

what have i been missing out on all these years!

so yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

is she the nurse from Kame's drama?? then yes, she's on that show as a guest.

maybe i will but waiting for this drama to finish first then i'll watch I like watching especially with the cast of good looking faces so this drama is already on my list to watch la only that i'll not dl or especially follow it every week

hhahaha Kame's rank?? u got the answer already yooo!!

My ARASHI's fans said once that their music is kind of changed more into pop now instead of R&B.

If i'm not wrong the single is out on 20th Feb ummm or 27??? ahh sorry kind of confused between ARASHI's & NEWS's new single 'cause it's only one week different tho
    You mean the nun from Kame's drama, right?

I usually wait for the drama to be finished too (and definitely subbed). But i just couldn't help myself with this one. And now episode 2 with subs is out.

Hmm, i'm thinking Kame either ranks 2nd or not at all. LOL.

I didn't even realize that Arashi was even R&B before. I always thought they were poppish.

thks...
    The link I posted above is Arashi's new song. This one is NEWS's new single for the Kurosagi movie.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=GMTjQiMN8FI
    BTW, is Arashi's new song for anything in particular? A movie or series or something?

Quote Originally Posted by risa6chan View Post
    Hi i am new in this forum.

i love KAT-TUN even though I only started liking them late last year...

what have i been missing out on all these years!

so yoroshiku onegaishimasu!
    Hi there. Wow, you truly are new. Your first post is in the KAT-TUN thread. I only started liking KAT-TUN late last year too. So i'm definitely still a noob. But so far, it's been quite a fun ride especially since i declared them my favorite group. Anyway, yeah, you and me both. I can't believe how much i've been missing out on.
    I <3 MatsuJun