Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: KAT-TUN!!

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans View Post
    Hi there. Wow, you truly are new. Your first post is in the KAT-TUN thread. I only started liking KAT-TUN late last year too. So i'm definitely still a noob. But so far, it's been quite a fun ride especially since i declared them my favorite group. Anyway, yeah, you and me both. I can't believe how much i've been missing out on.
    Yea I am definitely new. I found this forum while searching for KAT-TUN stuff.. hehe

They are my fav group now too! Whole day even at work, I'd be surfing about their stuff. haha Listening to their music all day long too.

So 1 Pound Gospel ep 2 with subs are out? Where did you get it from? thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by risa6chan View Post
    Yea I am definitely new. I found this forum while searching for KAT-TUN stuff.. hehe

They are my fav group now too! Whole day even at work, I'd be surfing about their stuff. haha Listening to their music all day long too.

So 1 Pound Gospel ep 2 with subs are out? Where did you get it from? thanks!
    Awesome. I really like their music too. Some of it is really catching...not to mention i tend to prefer rock music.

Yeah, both the softsubs and hardsubs came out today at d-addicts. I'm actually in the middle of uploading it so if you want, i can give you the direct download links when i'm finished. Just curious, how did you watch the first episode? Did you download it or did you watch it online?
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3

Awesome. I really like their music too. Some of it is really catching...not to mention i tend to prefer rock music.

Yeah, both the softsubs and hardsubs came out today at d-addicts. I'm actually in the middle of uploading it so if you want, i can give you the direct download links when i'm finished. Just curious, how did you watch the first episode? Did you download it or did you watch it online?
    oh yeahh i found it as well.. i downloaded ep 1 from yorokobi no uta lj.
    they have direct downloads from there too! how fast is d-addict?

yeah i love their songs bec they r catchy and some are pretty disco. they do spanish style and jazz stuff also which i love... their ballads are really nice too. shows off jin's power. hehe

oh yeahh i found it as well.. i downloaded ep 1 from yorokobi no uta lj.
    they have direct downloads from there too! how fast is d-addict?

yeah i love their songs bec they r catchy and some are pretty disco. they do spanish style and jazz stuff also which i love... their ballads are really nice too. shows off jin's power. hehe
    Oh you did? You probably downloaded the links i had posted for episode 1 at yorokobi_no_uta LJ. I just posted episode 2 there too. So you can go ahead and snag 'em from MU and if not, the MF links will be up soon enough.

d-addicts is in my opinion, one of the fastest ways to get it. The majority of subbers upload their torrents there (so that's how you usually find out if a subbed episode has already been released) and if the seeding is good, you can get it pretty fast. I got episode 2 really fast today maybe 'cause it's smaller than episode 1 but still the downloading rate was quite fast even for the first day. In general, i prefer to get it via torrent but when the torrent is old, you're likely to have a slower download because of lack of seeders. I'm also a premium MU user so my download rate is quite fast too.

Hehe, so you're a fan of Jin's voice too, i take it. I really like his voice too. He's my favorite when it comes to that. I especially love his part in RHODESIA right before the chorus. Jin puts a lot of umph into that part which makes it more "powerful."

You know, i've only really listened to the stuff that they've officially released. I need to go and download their other songs that they sang when they were juniors. Gosh, there's still so much i need to catch up on. Not to mention they keep coming out with new stuff.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Hi there

Saw ur ID in other forum too . Welcome to this thread. We need more members to talk and talk about the guys

enjoy

You mean the nun from Kame's drama, right?

I usually wait for the drama to be finished too (and definitely subbed). But i just couldn't help myself with this one. And now episode 2 with subs is out.
    me too usually wait till the drama finished, only for some drama that i couldn't help to watch it asap and made me willing to dl and made my heart doki doki everytime each eps finished

And for sure my friends, Kame's fans will be happily supplying me with the drama so no need to dl

Hmm, i'm thinking Kame either ranks 2nd or not at all. LOL.
    LOL it's only and only JIN ne~

I didn't even realize that Arashi was even R&B before. I always thought they were poppish.
    me too haha i'm blind about music as long as i can enjoyed it i don't care what the genre is. That's what my frenz told me with a very 'dissaponted' tone that ARASHI now is more poppish and she wants the old style back.

BTW, is Arashi's new song for anything in particular? A movie or series or something?
    I don't know but there's no new drama or anything from the members. Maybe Johnny=san just thought that there are not much release in Feb from JE unless K-T so he added ARASHI, NEWS in that schedule in sudden haha... he only left the 2nd week empty *maybe he *or me* thought K-T will be in the top chart for 2 weeks *

[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by tanteun View Post
    me too usually wait till the drama finished, only for some drama that i couldn't help to watch it asap and made me willing to dl and made my heart doki doki everytime each eps finished

And for sure my friends, Kame's fans will be happily supplying me with the drama so no need to dl
    Yeah, me too. It's bad when you're itching for the next episode and it isn't even out yet. So that's why i usually wait until the majority of the drama has been subbed before i start watching. That way i don't suffer from withdrawal. Hehe. Though there are those rare instances where i just can't help it and just watch it right away as each episode comes out.

Haha, you must have a lot of Kame friends then, tanteun.

LOL it's only and only JIN ne~
    Ahh, that was my initial gut feeling. LOL. I was so right then. Even though you're a Jin lover, you obviously a pretty big fan of KAT-TUN in general, right? Just wanted to make sure.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Yeah, me too. It's bad when you're itching for the next episode and it isn't even out yet. So that's why i usually wait until the majority of the drama has been subbed before i start watching. That way i don't suffer from withdrawal. Hehe. Though there are those rare instances where i just can't help it and just watch it right away as each episode comes out.
    so that's why i don't want to play with fire with trying to 'peek' or watch one eps
    I'm kind of impatient person so haha it's hard and dangerous for me if i'm getting curious of sumthing So i tried very hard to control this or i'll be mess haha

Only Jin can do this to me Jin... i'm yours!! hahaha *baka*

Haha, you must have a lot of Kame friends then, tanteun.
    LOTS!!!!!!!!! there's a time when i felt lonely because when i finally found a new friends who like K-T (back then no one know or like K-T!!), their answered is always Kame as fav! That time i only have 1 who like Jin and she stayed out of town.

Ahh, that was my initial gut feeling. LOL. I was so right then. Even though you're a Jin lover, you obviously a pretty big fan of KAT-TUN in general, right? Just wanted to make sure.
    Yeah i luv K-T in general, mainly because there's JIN!! haha...
    but no matter what i always in K-T side

Oh you did? You probably downloaded the links i had posted for episode 1 at yorokobi_no_uta LJ. I just posted episode 2 there too. So you can go ahead and snag 'em from MU and if not, the MF links will be up soon enough.

d-addicts is in my opinion, one of the fastest ways to get it. The majority of subbers upload their torrents there (so that's how you usually find out if a subbed episode has already been released) and if the seeding is good, you can get it pretty fast. I got episode 2 really fast today maybe 'cause it's smaller than episode 1 but still the downloading rate was quite fast even for the first day. In general, i prefer to get it via torrent but when the torrent is old, you're likely to have a slower download because of lack of seeders. I'm also a premium MU user so my download rate is quite fast too.

Hehe, so you're a fan of Jin's voice too, i take it. I really like his voice too. He's my favorite when it comes to that. I especially love his part in RHODESIA right before the chorus. Jin puts a lot of umph into that part which makes it more "powerful."

You know, i've only really listened to the stuff that they've officially released. I need to go and download their other songs that they sang when they were juniors. Gosh, there's still so much i need to catch up on. Not to mention they keep coming out with new stuff.
    oh you were the one who posted that! cool! thanks so much then!
    i think i will download from d-addicts when i get home from work. i agree that it is pretty fast if we download from torrent when it has just been released.

i really like jin's voice. i have a ting for guys who can sing well... jin's voice is kind rockish so he definitely can do it when it comes to rock songs. you should download their songs when they sang as juniors! they are actually very nice! i really like messenger and no matter, matter and that oh eh oh taiyouno salsa amongst others.

Hi there

Saw ur ID in other forum too . Welcome to this thread. We need more members to talk and talk about the guys

enjoy
    oooh which forum is that? hehe... thanks for welcoming me in this thread. yoroshiku~

there's a time when i felt lonely because when i finally found a new friends who like K-T (back then no one know or like K-T!!), their answered is always Kame as fav! That time i only have 1 who like Jin and she stayed out of town.

Yeah i luv K-T in general, mainly because there's JIN!! haha...
    but no matter what i always in K-T side
    i also love KAT-TUN as a whole. i think they are all wacky and have fun personalities. love watching cartoon KAT-TUN.

right now i only have a few friends who actually likes KAT-TUN too..
    and they all love jin. keke... My sis says that they are too effeminate and likes koki and nakamaru the best

saw you in the indonesia's forum.

i luvs K-T but again hehe... i can't enjoy the performances or shows without Jin eventho the others are funny etc

Heii u're lucky that u have friends who likes them at the first place

saw you in the indonesia's forum.

i luvs K-T but again hehe... i can't enjoy the performances or shows without Jin eventho the others are funny etc

Heii u're lucky that u have friends who likes them at the first place
    oh that indonesian forum! hahaha.... i don't think i will post there. feel kinda out of place. i didn't even post, so it is amazing you saw me in there

i feel the same as you. i can't enjoy KAT-TUN when jin wasn't around. i'd feel the same if one of them is MIA too! they need to be 6 of them for me to feel like they are a group.

i only have VERY FEW friends who likes them. haha and one is in LA.

that's why i am startin to join forums who have people who are interested in KAT-TUN so that I can talk about them... i don't want to bore my mom with the details LOL...

btw i love that scene in Anego in your avatar. He looks so angelic.

oh that indonesian forum! hahaha.... i don't think i will post there. feel kinda out of place. i didn't even post, so it is amazing you saw me in there

i feel the same as you. i can't enjoy KAT-TUN when jin wasn't around. i'd feel the same if one of them is MIA too! they need to be 6 of them for me to feel like they are a group.

i only have VERY FEW friends who likes them. haha and one is in LA.

that's why i am startin to join forums who have people who are interested in KAT-TUN so that I can talk about them... i don't want to bore my mom with the details LOL...

btw i love that scene in Anego in your avatar. He looks so angelic.
    haha it happened that i saw ur name in the 'new registered' info
    i agreed that K-T is not K-T if they're not 6 people!! like what they said in their concert "KAT-TUN, 6 nin de" but but haha i think as long as there's JIn, i can enjoy the performance because my eyes and my heart only focused on him

now u can add us in your friend list i have friend who has the same mind n soul about Jin in US too, just hope she's closer so we can screams over Jin together.

haha it happened that i saw ur name in the 'new registered' info
    i agreed that K-T is not K-T if they're not 6 people!! like what they said in their concert "KAT-TUN, 6 nin de" but but haha i think as long as there's JIn, i can enjoy the performance because my eyes and my heart only focused on him

now u can add us in your friend list i have friend who has the same mind n soul about Jin in US too, just hope she's closer so we can screams over Jin together.
    yeah i wish i have her closer to me so that we can gush about him together. am going to add u in msn.. so watch out for my PM.

cant wait gushing about him and K-T with you too

Beanybeans,

No, Arashi's new single is not for anything...do you know that Nino caused such a rakus and panic in the fandom over this?! ninomiya kazunari, in case you guys do not know him, is from Arashi and he hosts his own radio show, 'baystorm'.

During one of his programme just recently, Nino said that he will be announcing the following week some big plans for Arashi and its the first time any JE group has done this...and it turned out that it was the first time a JE group release a single not specially meant for anything....the fandom was in panic the subsequent week after because all kinds of speculation came out..like a world tour etc...it was quite funny actually but when Nino said that the Arashi new single was the 'big news', I tell you, so many people wanted to murder him...lol...I say, take a queue number..ha ha...

Welcome Risachan! sorry for the late greetings. Onegai to you too! hope its ok with you that sometimes I bring in discussions of the other JE groups though this is a Kattun thread...JE is just too closely linked...

btw, have you guys seen this?

JE Dance!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XcUQI1hJoQ0

oh you were the one who posted that! cool! thanks so much then!
    i think i will download from d-addicts when i get home from work. i agree that it is pretty fast if we download from torrent when it has just been released.

i really like jin's voice. i have a ting for guys who can sing well... jin's voice is kind rockish so he definitely can do it when it comes to rock songs. you should download their songs when they sang as juniors! they are actually very nice! i really like messenger and no matter, matter and that oh eh oh taiyouno salsa amongst others.

i also love KAT-TUN as a whole. i think they are all wacky and have fun personalities. love watching cartoon KAT-TUN.

right now i only have a few friends who actually likes KAT-TUN too..
    and they all love jin. keke... My sis says that they are too effeminate and likes koki and nakamaru the best
    Hehe, yeah, that's me. No problem. I had started doing that since Yukan Club so i figure i would do the same with 1 Pound no Fukuin. I was more interested in Yukan Club but now i'm more interested in 1 Pound no Fukuin. Go figure.

So do you by any chance have a favorite? Or are you like tanteun where it's only about Jin? And thanks for the recommendations. I'll have to check out those songs. Do you know of a good site where i can download their songs from their junior days? I know i can check tags at kattunlove LJ or what not but there's just so much stuff posted that despite the tags, it would still be kinda hard to sift through that stuff.

I love Cartoon KAT-TUN too. Though i've only seen a couple of episodes. I gotta go catch up on that too. Hmm, i really need to prioritize when it comes to catching up on KAT-TUN-related stuff.

So does KAT-TUN happen to be your favorite JE group too, risa6chan?

BTW, i like how you and tanteun are all fangirling in here and apparently on MSN.

And funny about the guys who are effeminate thing. I actually have a thing for guys who are effeminate-looking. I just have a thing for bishounens. I find them to be really nice-looking. I love everyone in KAT-TUN ('cause KAT-TUN wouldn't be KAT-TUN without everyone) but i do have to admit i'm more drawn to Jin and Kame. I'm also fond of Junno because i love him in Hanayome to Papa.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    Beanybeans,

No, Arashi's new single is not for anything...do you know that Nino caused such a rakus and panic in the fandom over this?! ninomiya kazunari, in case you guys do not know him, is from Arashi and he hosts his own radio show, 'baystorm'.

During one of his programme just recently, Nino said that he will be announcing the following week some big plans for Arashi and its the first time any JE group has done this...and it turned out that it was the first time a JE group release a single not specially meant for anything....the fandom was in panic the subsequent week after because all kinds of speculation came out..like a world tour etc...it was quite funny actually but when Nino said that the Arashi new single was the 'big news', I tell you, so many people wanted to murder him...lol...I say, take a queue number..ha ha...
    LOL. Nino is so funny. So the whole anticipation and hoopla regarding these big plans for Arashi was really for their new single? Too goofy. But still, it's a relatively big thing. Hehe.
    I <3 MatsuJun

strawberry

daijoubu! no worries on the late greetings.
    have just watched the clip.. oh my goodness. sexy... haha

beanybeans

My favourites ranks as follows.

1. Jin
    2. Junno + Kame

It used to be

1. Kame
    2. Jin
    3. Junno

But I am starting to like Junno more and more. He really is cute ><~!
    About the songs.. actually KATTUNLOVE has most of the songs I think. Even the solos... But they do not specify which are the songs that were sung in their junior years... Maybe just check out which ones you do not have. I think you should just download everything so that you have the whole thing. LOL

I am left with about 10 episodes for cartoon KAT-TUN... i love it everytime kame laughs so hard at what's funny that he will jump his legs... So nice to see them having fun. Also love watching them eat! they're such pigs who don't care that they are in front of the camera! hahaha...

KAT-TUN is not only my favourite group but it is the only group i like from JE! Because I like all 6 of them... Other JE groups I only like certain members, and do not really listen to their songs...

My first JE love was Kimura Takuya... Then that's about it. LOL... I also happen to think that massuda and yamapi are cute... hmmm who else... Toma and koyama too...

I like how i can fangirl with people who loves KAT-TUN too. am going to get yours and strawberry's as well! we can mass chat and fangirl together hahahah

about effeminate guys, i too have a thing for them... they just look so good right? XD not to mention that, they are heterosexual which makes it all the more sexy =x!

i have no prob with guys who are effeminate, in fact i don't care as long as my eyes and heart are 'click' when i saw them That's what happened when i saw K-T's pic for the 1st time, my eyes just instantly captured Jin's and then "yeaaahhh he's the one" hahaha...

And you know what, this is the first time for me to be in the one fandom/idol for such a long time!! more less 5 years now!! usually 2 years max

I like Kame when he acted as his age not so serious or careful ,and u can see that in the last couple episodes CTKT And with new format, CTKT is become more interesting now.

You should go find their songs in Jr's time!!! sumtimes they sang better than the original singer haha *upsss*

I like Kame when he acted as his age not so serious or careful ,and u can see that in the last couple episodes CTKT And with new format, CTKT is become more interesting now.

yea i love it when kame acts his age and all silly... i like how they are so normal...

and i can't wait to watch ctkt too!

strawberry

daijoubu! no worries on the late greetings.
    have just watched the clip.. oh my goodness. sexy... haha

beanybeans

My favourites ranks as follows.

1. Jin
    2. Junno + Kame

It used to be

1. Kame
    2. Jin
    3. Junno

But I am starting to like Junno more and more. He really is cute ><~!
    About the songs.. actually KATTUNLOVE has most of the songs I think. Even the solos... But they do not specify which are the songs that were sung in their junior years... Maybe just check out which ones you do not have. I think you should just download everything so that you have the whole thing. LOL

I am left with about 10 episodes for cartoon KAT-TUN... i love it everytime kame laughs so hard at what's funny that he will jump his legs... So nice to see them having fun. Also love watching them eat! they're such pigs who don't care that they are in front of the camera! hahaha...

KAT-TUN is not only my favourite group but it is the only group i like from JE! Because I like all 6 of them... Other JE groups I only like certain members, and do not really listen to their songs...

My first JE love was Kimura Takuya... Then that's about it. LOL... I also happen to think that massuda and yamapi are cute... hmmm who else... Toma and koyama too...

I like how i can fangirl with people who loves KAT-TUN too. am going to get yours and strawberry's as well! we can mass chat and fangirl together hahahah

about effeminate guys, i too have a thing for them... they just look so good right? XD not to mention that, they are heterosexual which makes it all the more sexy =x!

I love that clip...I think not only sexy and hot but I love Pi's dancing from love xxx blending in as part of the montage....

sorry, this thread is moving too fast, what is it you wanted to get from me?

Just out of curiosity, do you guys consider Yamapi, Jin and Toma tall?

will check back soon....

Oh yes, my favourite group is Arashi because they are really down-to-earth and have amazing chemistry as a group...

and just to share..

NEWS - Taiyou no Namida PV [Movie Version]
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=Az3jzzWmFlA
    Last edited by strawberry; 01-25-08 at 08:39 AM.