Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: KAT-TUN!!

Quote Originally Posted by risa6chan View Post
    My favourites ranks as follows.

1. Jin
    2. Junno + Kame

It used to be

1. Kame
    2. Jin
    3. Junno

But I am starting to like Junno more and more. He really is cute ><~!
    About the songs.. actually KATTUNLOVE has most of the songs I think. Even the solos... But they do not specify which are the songs that were sung in their junior years... Maybe just check out which ones you do not have. I think you should just download everything so that you have the whole thing. LOL

I am left with about 10 episodes for cartoon KAT-TUN... i love it everytime kame laughs so hard at what's funny that he will jump his legs... So nice to see them having fun. Also love watching them eat! they're such pigs who don't care that they are in front of the camera! hahaha...

KAT-TUN is not only my favourite group but it is the only group i like from JE! Because I like all 6 of them... Other JE groups I only like certain members, and do not really listen to their songs...

about effeminate guys, i too have a thing for them... they just look so good right? XD not to mention that, they are heterosexual which makes it all the more sexy =x!
    I definitely like all of them but i like Jin, Kame, and Junno the most. Though i'm not exactly sure how i would rank them. Right now Jin and Kame are about even for me. Though sometimes i'm drawn to one over the other. Hmm, and right now i think i'm slightly more intrigued with Kame than with Jin. But then when Jin goes and does something that catches my attention, i just kinda become more interested in him. I don't know but i do know that i love Akame.

Oh yeah! I totally agree. I love it when Kame gets all giddy and starts laughing like crazy while "stomping" his feet. And of course, he's clapping like crazy too. It's a total hoot.

Woohoo! You and me both. I like the other JE groups but not how i like KAT-TUN. I mean, i really consider myself a fan of KAT-TUN as opposed to the other groups. It's like i like the others but not to the point where i look up news related to them or buy their music. Also, as i've mentioned before, i'm bigger on KAT-TUN's music because of their rockish quality. It's already hard enough keeping up with one JE group. So i guess it kinda works out for me.

I totally think so too. There's just something about those effeminate guys. Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by tanteun View Post
    And you know what, this is the first time for me to be in the one fandom/idol for such a long time!! more less 5 years now!! usually 2 years max

I like Kame when he acted as his age not so serious or careful ,and u can see that in the last couple episodes CTKT And with new format, CTKT is become more interesting now.

You should go find their songs in Jr's time!!! sumtimes they sang better than the original singer haha *upsss*
    Oooh, i hope i turn into a long time fan too. I'm thinking that i will.

So what's the new format for Cartoon KAT-TUN? How is it more interesting?

Yeah, you and risa6chan are right. I should just go and download everything. Haha, better than their respective sempais? Really? I'd like to see that. Though i don't know if i would realize that those are other groups' songs since i don't really know much about the older groups who have debuted except for their group name. Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    Just out of curiosity, do you guys consider Yamapi, Jin and Toma tall?

will check back soon....

Oh yes, my favourite group is Arashi because they are really down-to-earth and have amazing chemistry as a group...

and just to share..

NEWS - Taiyou no Namida PV [Movie Version]
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=Az3jzzWmFlA
    Hmm, are Yamapi and Jin the same height? I'm not really into NEWS as much so i don't really pay attention. I also gotta catch some of those old Shounen Club episodes to see them side by side. But anyway, in general i thought that Jin was tall but then now i just think he's average. Maybe it's because Junno is taller than him. And when i saw that Jin was just slightly taller than Kame, whom i thought was just average, it made me think that Jin's just average too. I don't know. Though i do wonder how i would compare if i were to stand next to Jin.

Not very familiar with Toma so i'm not sure. He seems tall. But it's hard for me to say especially when you're not distinctly tall like Junno or Oguri Shun.

I was Jun-baited and started liking Arashi too. Though their songs don't really mesh well with me sometimes. But i do like their chemistry. Speaking of Arashi, i never paid much attention but i'm quite intrigued with that one show that Aiba does, Tensai Shimura Doubutsuen. So does he always wear those overalls? And is their always some kind of animal segment? I only saw one part of the show and that was the one with Kame who was a recent special guest. I think i might've come across this show and kinda read the description but that was a long time ago. Anyway, i really like animals so i guess it caught my attention. Okay, sorry for the off-topicness (though not as much since i did mention Kame here ).

I actually downloaded the Kurosagi movie version of the Taiyou no Namida PV and watched it just now. It's alright though has it been confirmed if NEWS is going to release a non-movie version of the PV? The song is okay too though i prefer LIPS more. I'm sure you all have seen the LIPS preview already. Kame with black eyeliner is quite interesting.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3

Exactly, I used to think Yamapi is quite tall too then but now, I keep seeing him standing next to Koyama and he's shorter than him pretty much. so I got thinking he's average too.....but when Pi stands next to Kame, he's taller so...I don't have a sense how tall or what's tall anymore. I didn't consider guys like Junno becasue he is obviously a tall guy. Pi seems a lttle shorter than Jin though...

Exactly, I used to think Yamapi is quite tall too then but now, I keep seeing him standing next to Koyama and he's shorter than him pretty much. so I got thinking he's average too.....but when Pi stands next to Kame, he's taller so...I don't have a sense how tall or what's tall anymore. I didn't consider guys like Junno becasue he is obviously a tall guy. Pi seems a lttle shorter than Jin though...
    It's funny that you bring up the height thing since i started to kinda notice their heights more and am reevaluating my initial impression of how tall they really are. I had seen some Jin pics from when he was over in the US last year and i kept looking at him and comparing his height to others. Not everyone was standing up straight so i couldn't tell. I just saw a pic of Jin with Shirota Yuu and his brother and they both are definitely taller than Jin which makes Jin look more on the "petite" side. I always thought that Jin was tall and i definitely, for some reason, thought he was much taller than Kame, but then i saw that he's really not. Not that i think that Jin's short...i guess just not as tall as i thought he was. So anyway, my sense of height is beginning to be a bit warped too because of all the variations i keep seeing.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans View Post
    It's funny that you bring up the height thing since i started to kinda notice their heights more and am reevaluating my initial impression of how tall they really are. I had seen some Jin pics from when he was over in the US last year and i kept looking at him and comparing his height to others. Not everyone was standing up straight so i couldn't tell. I just saw a pic of Jin with Shirota Yuu and his brother and they both are definitely taller than Jin which makes Jin look more on the "petite" side. I always thought that Jin was tall and i definitely, for some reason, thought he was much taller than Kame, but then i saw that he's really not. Not that i think that Jin's short...i guess just not as tall as i thought he was. So anyway, my sense of height is beginning to be a bit warped too because of all the variations i keep seeing.
    What a coincidence and I know exactly what you mean! you know. I did see Yamapi and the rest of NEWs in person last year but I just can't remember how tall Pi felt since I was rather nervous when I saw him. My sister saw him too and since she's more of a Nino fan, she was more calm than me though still excited and she just can't put it across to me how tall or not tall Pi is...

Comparing Jin to Shirota Yuu is definitely not a fair test since he's like a giant! but I do think Maru is pretty tall too, he and Jin looks like the same height...can you believe it? I even find Shige slightly taller than Pi now and though I find Koyama pretty tall, I didn't feel he was when I saw him and I am only 5 feet tall
    Last edited by strawberry; 01-26-08 at 12:06 PM.

What a coincidence and I know exactly what you mean! you know. I did see Yamapi and the rest of NEWs in person last year but I just can't remember how tall Pi felt since I was rather nervous when I saw him. My sister saw him too and since she's more of a Nino fan, she was more calm than me though still excited and she just can't put it across to me how tall or not tall Pi is...

Comparing Jin to Shirota Yuu is definitely not a fair test since he's like a giant! but I do think Maru is pretty tall too, he and Jin looks like the same height...can you believe it? I even find Shige slightly taller than Pi now and though I find Koyama pretty tall, I didn't feel he was when I saw him and I am only 5 feet tall
    Oh wow, you saw Yamapi and the rest of the NEWS guys in person? How close were you to them? Nifty.

Oh, i didn't realize that Yuu was that tall. I knew he was tall but i never really thought about it. I think the really skinny ones who are really tall stand out more, like Junno and Oguri Shun. Yuu isn't as skinny as they are so i guess he didn't catch my attention that much when it comes to his height. Then again, i haven't really seen him in much either. Hmm, i wonder how tall he is compared to Shun. They were in Hana Kimi together so i guess i can compare there.

Yeah, the KAT-TUN guys are all basically the same height, right, except for Junno who's taller than the rest of them?
    I <3 MatsuJun

what is it you wanted to get from me?

Just out of curiosity, do you guys consider Yamapi, Jin and Toma tall?
    i wanted your msn address. check ur PM... you can add me

i don't know toma's height.. but i do know that pi is slightly shorter than jin..

jin is 176cm right? so is maru. i think 176 is quite alright.. if u compare with kame, koki and ueda, they are like 171cm.

junno is 180cm. i likey. haha

i like jin's, maru's & junno's height because i stand at 1.7 so isn't it better if i am next to them? haha can wear heels without worrying.

Oh yeah! I totally agree. I love it when Kame gets all giddy and starts laughing like crazy while "stomping" his feet. And of course, he's clapping like crazy too. It's a total hoot.

Woohoo! You and me both. I like the other JE groups but not how i like KAT-TUN. I mean, i really consider myself a fan of KAT-TUN as opposed to the other groups. It's like i like the others but not to the point where i look up news related to them or buy their music. Also, as i've mentioned before, i'm bigger on KAT-TUN's music because of their rockish quality. It's already hard enough keeping up with one JE group. So i guess it kinda works out for me.

I was Jun-baited and started liking Arashi too. Though their songs don't really mesh well with me sometimes. But i do like their chemistry. Speaking of Arashi, i never paid much attention but i'm quite intrigued with that one show that Aiba does, Tensai Shimura Doubutsuen. So does he always wear those overalls? And is their always some kind of animal segment? I only saw one part of the show and that was the one with Kame who was a recent special guest. I think i might've come across this show and kinda read the description but that was a long time ago. Anyway, i really like animals so i guess it caught my attention. Okay, sorry for the off-topicness (though not as much since i did mention Kame here ).
    oh yeah! kame would be clapping like crazy too! he is just so cute isn't it? makes me wana hug him and laugh like silly with him too

I like how KAT-TUN sings many different types of genre in their songs.. and i do like most of what they sing.

Tensai Shimura Doubutsuen- i want to watch this show! i saw the CM for the episode that kame's in and i saw that he made the host very frightened or something... where can i find it?? kame looked so evil haha....

Yeah, the KAT-TUN guys are all basically the same height, right, except for Junno who's taller than the rest of them?
    kame, koki and ueda is 171cm, jin & maru is 176cm and junno 180cm.. but read somewhere that he's grown? O_o and that he is 183cm now. haha

oh yeah! kame would be clapping like crazy too! he is just so cute isn't it? makes me wana hug him and laugh like silly with him too

I like how KAT-TUN sings many different types of genre in their songs.. and i do like most of what they sing.

Tensai Shimura Doubutsuen- i want to watch this show! i saw the CM for the episode that kame's in and i saw that he made the host very frightened or something... where can i find it?? kame looked so evil haha....

kame, koki and ueda is 171cm, jin & maru is 176cm and junno 180cm.. but read somewhere that he's grown? O_o and that he is 183cm now. haha
    Oh yeah, you and me both! Kame can be really cute. I totally enjoy it when they can let loose and just laugh their heads off.

Kame evil? Haha. I guess it was because the people on the show didn't know that Kame was in that little house or whatever it was since he was the special guest. It was quite goofy to watch him scare each person. Becky was hilarious. She would scream and then go right back. Haha. Aiba was funny too. Anyway, you can watch Kame's part on Tensai Shimura Doubutsuen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqM3XHKu2cw. Hmm, i think that BNS has it on their list to sub. I sure hope so 'cause it was really funny. If only i knew Japanese...

Really? Junno's still growing? Good grief.
    I <3 MatsuJun

I actually downloaded the Kurosagi movie version of the Taiyou no Namida PV and watched it just now. It's alright though has it been confirmed if NEWS is going to release a non-movie version of the PV? The song is okay too though i prefer LIPS more. I'm sure you all have seen the LIPS preview already. Kame with black eyeliner is quite interesting.
    sorry missed this post...

You know, though I like Aiba best followed very closely by nino, I have never watched his full animal show and yes he is always in that overalls lol

sorry missed this post...

You know, though I like Aiba best followed very closely by nino, I have never watched his full animal show and yes he is always in that overalls lol
    How cute! It's quite fitting for that animal show. Hehe. So do you know if anyone has ever subbed any of the episodes? I guess it's not as popular as the actual Arashi ones.
    I <3 MatsuJun

i wanted your msn address. check ur PM... you can add me

i don't know toma's height.. but i do know that pi is slightly shorter than jin..

jin is 176cm right? so is maru. i think 176 is quite alright.. if u compare with kame, koki and ueda, they are like 171cm.

I think 1.76 is a good height oh risa, I can't add you sorry becasue I am not on MSN but if get round to being on it, I'll add you on , ok des ka?

How cute! It's quite fitting for that animal show. Hehe. So do you know if anyone has ever subbed any of the episodes? I guess it's not as popular as the actual Arashi ones.
    Yes, Aiba is very child-like and kawaii and it kind of shows in things related to him...like what he wears ....

Oh wow, you saw Yamapi and the rest of the NEWS guys in person? How close were you to them? Nifty.

Oh, i didn't realize that Yuu was that tall. I knew he was tall but i never really thought about it. I think the really skinny ones who are really tall stand out more, like Junno and Oguri Shun. Yuu isn't as skinny as they are so i guess he didn't catch my attention that much when it comes to his height. Then again, i haven't really seen him in much either. Hmm, i wonder how tall he is compared to Shun. They were in Hana Kimi together so i guess i can compare there.

Pretty close because when I went to taiwan to see their concert, our flights arrived about the same time so saw them inside the arrival gate. 20 fans were behind him and shouting his name I trailed a liltte further from Pi....kincho I guess... I saw Koyama and Shige most clearly.

yes, Shirota yuu is a giant...see these and you'll know what I mean..he's taller than Shun in Hana kimi and definitely taller than Junno too.

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1431319m...7795294&rank=5

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1431380W...7836858&rank=6

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v14314657...3479371&rank=4
    Last edited by strawberry; 01-27-08 at 01:25 AM.

thks for posting that link.
    I just saw the clip with Kame as special guest...funny...and Aiba is so cute!

Pretty close because when I went to taiwan to see their concert, our flights arrived about the same time so saw them inside the arrival gate. 20 fans were behind him and shouting his name I trailed a liltte further from Pi....kincho I guess... I saw Koyama and Shige most clearly.

yes, Shirota yuu is a giant...see these and you'll know what I mean..he's taller than Shun in Hana kimi and definitely taller than Junno too.

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1431319m...7795294&rank=5

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1431380W...7836858&rank=6

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v14314657...3479371&rank=4
    Wow, you guys were that close? Nice. So did they stop and wave to the fans or whatever or did they just keep walking? Did you take quick snapshots of them?

Yeah, Yuu is really tall. At first, i was thinking it's all relative since those people he was standing next to in the videos might not be that tall. But then when i checked his Wiki page, i saw that his height was listed as 188cm (which is 6'2", i live in the US so hence the non-metric system, argh) and that's pretty tall. And then when i looked at Junno's and Shun's Wiki pages, i saw 182cm (a little less than 6 feet) and 184cm (a little more than 6 feet), respectively, for the two of them. And those two are already tall so yeah, Yuu's definitely really tall. But then i think that risa6chan said that Junno is now 183cm. Good grief. They would definitely tower over me. I'm only 5'4".

thks for posting that link.
    I just saw the clip with Kame as special guest...funny...and Aiba is so cute!
    Yeah, wasn't it really cute? I love watching it. Plus, when you throw animals into the mix, that just adds to it. Hehe. I love how Becky guesses "kame" after she figures out she's touching a turtle and then the crowd goes wild and she doesn't realize that she had actually guessed who the special guest was. Aiba's reaction after seeing Kame was funny too.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Wow, you guys were that close? Nice. So did they stop and wave to the fans or whatever or did they just keep walking? Did you take quick snapshots of them?
    no, they just kept walking. I am not sure if they were allowed to aknowledge fans in the first place. I was very near Koyama and Shige because I was standing behind the railing when they were getting their passports chopped.

nope, didn't manage to take photos, actually, was kind of fearful that the airport security would throw us out if a lot of us did that and I guess just wanted to take in the moments. actually Pi didn't look friendly but we later heard he was very tired. Koyama and Shige were friendlier. My sister said Tegoshi looked so small!

Yeah, wasn't it really cute? I love watching it. Plus, when you throw animals into the mix, that just adds to it. Hehe. I love how Becky guesses "kame" after she figures out she's touching a turtle and then the crowd goes wild and she doesn't realize that she had actually guessed who the special guest was. Aiba's reaction after seeing Kame was funny too.
    I know! he was surprised to see his Khouhai actually, I do feel that Kame's a really nice person, someone I would not mind going out with but yet I am not exactly atrracted to...prob a good guy friend.

Beanybeans,

I think you mentioned briefly previously but is Shirota Yuu your avatar because he's your ichiban?

no, they just kept walking. I am not sure if they were allowed to aknowledge fans in the first place. I was very near Koyama and Shige because I was standing behind the railing when they were getting their passports chopped.

nope, didn't manage to take photos, actually, was kind of fearful that the airport security would throw us out if a lot of us did that and I guess just wanted to take in the moments. actually Pi didn't look friendly but we later heard he was very tired. Koyama and Shige were friendlier. My sister said Tegoshi looked so small!

I know! he was surprised to see his Khouhai actually, I do feel that Kame's a really nice person, someone I would not mind going out with but yet I am not exactly atrracted to...prob a good guy friend.
    True, true. Definitely not worth getting thrown out of the airport especially after you just arrived. Hehe. But that's cool. I probably would've just reveled in the moment too.

I think that Kame is a friendly person too and probably approachable. I didn't think so at first when i didn't really know what he was like. This was all based on his looks. But now i think otherwise and find him to be quite funny and rather easy-going. I'm actually quite intrigued by him so i see myself going out with him. Haha, if that ever happens. He seems more mature but i keep forgetting that he's quite young for me. LOL.

Beanybeans,

I think you mentioned briefly previously but is Shirota Yuu your avatar because he's your ichiban?
    LOL, funny that you ask that. Actually, i had come across Yuu by chance at one of those "hunk" pages online a long time ago. I ended up there maybe because of Huang Xiao Ming and i just started clicking on other names listed and Yuu's was one of them. When i saw his picture, i was intrigued that he was part Japanese, part Spanish. And i guess i just did a search for him and found him to be quite nice-looking. I ended up coming across some avatars of him and i ended up using one of them for my avatar here. I think i'm just intrigued with his look. I never was really into wanting to know more about his D-Boys group or anything. Actually, i do kinda remember looking for stuff on him but there wasn't that much so i think i just gave up. So ironically, even though he's in my avatar for 4 different forums i'm in, i don't really know much about him at all. Hehe. My favorite avatar that i have of Yuu is the one where he's in his Anthony the sailor costume for the Japanese version of the Sweeney Todd musical that he was in last year. He makes for one very cute sailor by the way. Anyway, i don't know. It's kinda weird. But to answer your question, no, i don't consider Yuu my ichiban. It's more like Akame for me, i guess. Maybe there just aren't enough Yuu lovers that i wanted to use his pic for my avatar. There are plenty of Kame and Jin lovers out there who show it. Hmm, maybe this will motivate me to learn more about Yuu. I have to admit i was quite excited when i had found out that he was in Hana Kimi. Of course, i still haven't even watched past episode 1 yet. Hehe.

Come to think of it, you don't have an avatar, strawberry. I'd be curious to know who would be in your avatar.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Oh yeah, you and me both! Kame can be really cute. I totally enjoy it when they can let loose and just laugh their heads off.

Kame evil? Haha. I guess it was because the people on the show didn't know that Kame was in that little house or whatever it was since he was the special guest. It was quite goofy to watch him scare each person. Becky was hilarious. She would scream and then go right back. Haha. Aiba was funny too. Anyway, you can watch Kame's part on Tensai Shimura Doubutsuen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqM3XHKu2cw. Hmm, i think that BNS has it on their list to sub. I sure hope so 'cause it was really funny. If only i knew Japanese...

Really? Junno's still growing? Good grief.
    what is BNS? and also the link of youtube doesn't seem to be loading for me i wana watch it so much!

I think 1.76 is a good height oh risa, I can't add you sorry becasue I am not on MSN but if get round to being on it, I'll add you on , ok des ka?
    yeah it is a gd height... and no worries on e msn bit!

LOL, funny that you ask that. Actually, i had come across Yuu by chance at one of those "hunk" pages online a long time ago. I ended up there maybe because of Huang Xiao Ming and i just started clicking on other names listed and Yuu's was one of them. When i saw his picture, i was intrigued that he was part Japanese, part Spanish. And i guess i just did a search for him and found him to be quite nice-looking. I ended up coming across some avatars of him and i ended up using one of them for my avatar here. I think i'm just intrigued with his look. I never was really into wanting to know more about his D-Boys group or anything. Actually, i do kinda remember looking for stuff on him but there wasn't that much so i think i just gave up. So ironically, even though he's in my avatar for 4 different forums i'm in, i don't really know much about him at all. Hehe. My favorite avatar that i have of Yuu is the one where he's in his Anthony the sailor costume for the Japanese version of the Sweeney Todd musical that he was in last year. He makes for one very cute sailor by the way.

So you are a HXM fan too?! he's prob the first mainland chinese actor I was interested in. yes, I can imagine, I think Shirota yuu would look very cute as a sailor

Anyway, i don't know. It's kinda weird. But to answer your question, no, i don't consider Yuu my ichiban. It's more like Akame for me, i guess. Maybe there just aren't enough Yuu lovers that i wanted to use his pic for my avatar. There are plenty of Kame and Jin lovers out there who show it. Hmm, maybe this will motivate me to learn more about Yuu. I have to admit i was quite excited when i had found out that he was in Hana Kimi. Of course, i still haven't even watched past episode 1 yet. Hehe.

Come to think of it, you don't have an avatar, strawberry. I'd be curious to know who would be in your avatar.
    Shirota Yuu does not have a big role in Hana Kimi but I enjoyed the show itself though it was slow for me in the beginning. Toma was great as Nakatsu Yuu's in some tennis tv-movie special earlier i think. From those few clips I posted earlier on S. Yuu on hanamaru cafe and sat night chubaw, i find him a really down-to-earth and nice person too

hmm, avatar?....a concerned forum mate actually noticed that too earlier and gave me some choices and even volunteered to do one for me if I found a picture i like. but i never got round to doing that. till now, despite some downs, Pi is still my ichiban but I am not sure if I may end up using him as my avatar..I am unusual in that sense

what is BNS? and also the link of youtube doesn't seem to be loading for me i wana watch it so much!
    BNS is the fansubbing group Baka no Sekai. I saw the Kame special guest on Tensai! Shimura Doubutsuen episode listed on their on-going projects list. Unfortunately, all the other projects have been started on while this particular one had a status of pending. But at least it's listed!

So were you able to finally watch it? If not, i uploaded it onto Megavideo here:
    http://www.megavideo.com/?v=GA3EDU0D

It doesn't have the very end where Kame starts promoting 1 Pound no Fukuin though. But anyway, the whole can you guess the animal in the big house segment was more than enough for me. Kame gets really giddy messing around with those people.

So you are a HXM fan too?! he's prob the first mainland chinese actor I was interested in. yes, I can imagine, I think Shirota yuu would look very cute as a sailor

Shirota Yuu does not have a big role in Hana Kimi but I enjoyed the show itself though it was slow for me in the beginning. Toma was great as Nakatsu Yuu's in some tennis tv-movie special earlier i think. From those few clips I posted earlier on S. Yuu on hanamaru cafe and sat night chubaw, i find him a really down-to-earth and nice person too

hmm, avatar?....a concerned forum mate actually noticed that too earlier and gave me some choices and even volunteered to do one for me if I found a picture i like. but i never got round to doing that. till now, despite some downs, Pi is still my ichiban but I am not sure if I may end up using him as my avatar..I am unusual in that sense
    I don't really consider myself a fan fan (it's kinda similar to how i am with Yuu) but i definitely did take interest when i saw him play Yang Guo in ROCH '06. I haven't even watched that version yet. I'm such a sucker for forbidden love stories.

Yeah, i kinda knew Yuu didn't have a big role in Hana Kimi. Hmm, even though i still haven't watched the J-version of Hana Kimi yet, i'm thinking that Ethan Ruan, who played the TW character equivalent, had more scenes. I kinda saw Yuu in The Prince of Tennis movie (he was also in the musical for it) but it didn't really grab my attention so i just stopped. I also watched some scenes from his other movie June Bride. It was raw though so i didn't understand what was going on but i don't think i'm really interested in watching it with subs.

Here's Yuu's before and after pics (ie, before getting into his Anthony Hope character from the Japanese version of the Sweeney Todd musical):
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/6326/sinnnennoq8.th.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/51/suuizb3.th.jpg')

He's a bit on the scarier, darker side though, but still makes for a cute sailor. Hehe.

LOL. You actually have a "concerned forum mate" when it comes to not having an avatar? Sometimes, i'm just too lazy to put one up. Plus, i'm not really a graphics person. And you kinda sound like me. Yuu isn't really my ichiban (heck, i don't even know where he stands with me...hehe) but he's in all of my avatars at whatever forums i'm at. Plus, he's my default pic on LJ. Hehe. So yeah, i'm kinda weird like that.
    Last edited by beanybeans; 01-27-08 at 04:42 PM.
    I <3 MatsuJun