Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: KAT-TUN!!

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans View Post
    BNS is the fansubbing group Baka no Sekai. I saw the Kame special guest on Tensai! Shimura Doubutsuen episode listed on their on-going projects list. Unfortunately, all the other projects have been started on while this particular one had a status of pending. But at least it's listed!

So were you able to finally watch it? If not, i uploaded it onto Megavideo here:
    http://www.megavideo.com/?v=GA3EDU0D

It doesn't have the very end where Kame starts promoting 1 Pound no Fukuin though. But anyway, the whole can you guess the animal in the big house segment was more than enough for me. Kame gets really giddy messing around with those people.
    yes i was able to after letting it load a few more times. he is so cute! and yes watching his part like that is enough for me too.

i really wish i know what they are saying though.

Quote Originally Posted by risa6chan View Post
    yes i was able to after letting it load a few more times. he is so cute! and yes watching his part like that is enough for me too.

i really wish i know what they are saying though.
    Yeah, i know me too! I can't wait until it gets subbed. Luckily there are other things that will keep me distracted that when it does get subbed and released, it'll be a real treat to watch.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3

Yeah, i know me too! I can't wait until it gets subbed. Luckily there are other things that will keep me distracted that when it does get subbed and released, it'll be a real treat to watch.
    same for me too... luckily it is only a short segment and we roughly know what's happening. so it isn't so bad..

which part of e world are you from? curious

same for me too... luckily it is only a short segment and we roughly know what's happening. so it isn't so bad..

which part of e world are you from? curious
    True, true. I think i had learned from tanteun in this thread here that Kame meant turtle. I remember she had asked me so you like turtle? And i was like huh? Hehe. Totally makes sense. I like how they were able to incorporate the pun on his name into the Shimura Zoo show. It worked really well. I wonder if they can do that with other JE guys. Hehe.

I'm from the US.
    I <3 MatsuJun

True, true. I think i had learned from tanteun in this thread here that Kame meant turtle. I remember she had asked me so you like turtle? And i was like huh? Hehe. Totally makes sense. I like how they were able to incorporate the pun on his name into the Shimura Zoo show. It worked really well. I wonder if they can do that with other JE guys. Hehe.

I'm from the US.
    yea i knew kame means turtle too... did u watch the making of Signal?
    they all kept on calling him "Kame Kame" throughout. and he was just there smiling and smiling and then halfway through he shouted his name like warcry into the camera "KAME!"
    that was really funny.. i repeated qutie a few times to hear him shout that.

i like it when they shout til their voice sounds croaky... shows that though they look effeminate they are actually very MANLY.. haha

yea i knew kame means turtle too... did u watch the making of Signal?
    they all kept on calling him "Kame Kame" throughout. and he was just there smiling and smiling and then halfway through he shouted his name like warcry into the camera "KAME!"
    that was really funny.. i repeated qutie a few times to hear him shout that.

i like it when they shout til their voice sounds croaky... shows that though they look effeminate they are actually very MANLY.. haha
    So you like those manly war cries huh? LOL. No, i haven't gotten around to watching any making of PVs. So did you watch it subbed? I'll have to see where i can find it and if possible, subbed. Sounds really entertaining.
    I <3 MatsuJun

So you like those manly war cries huh? LOL. No, i haven't gotten around to watching any making of PVs. So did you watch it subbed? I'll have to see where i can find it and if possible, subbed. Sounds really entertaining.
    i do like those war cries but def not all the time. it is nice to see another side of them.

also in concerts, when they want to get the crowd hyped up, they will shout and shout whatever they're saying.. somehow i really like that too. :P

i watched the making of the PVs subbed. i watched it in youtube. i think it is really easy to find... and it def is very entertaining. cos it is like, they had to entertain themselves while waiting for their turn in front of the camera and stuff... or during resting. so in turns it definitely entertained me too... they will play games, play a fool in front of the camera and stuff... you should go watch it!

i do like those war cries but def not all the time. it is nice to see another side of them.

also in concerts, when they want to get the crowd hyped up, they will shout and shout whatever they're saying.. somehow i really like that too. :P

i watched the making of the PVs subbed. i watched it in youtube. i think it is really easy to find... and it def is very entertaining. cos it is like, they had to entertain themselves while waiting for their turn in front of the camera and stuff... or during resting. so in turns it definitely entertained me too... they will play games, play a fool in front of the camera and stuff... you should go watch it!
    Thanks for the heads up. I prefer to download and watch things but if i can't find it to download i'll search for it on youtube.

LOL. I think it's funny in general how Japanese people would sometimes scream out what they're saying. I was thinking about that the other day and i don't really see other people doing that. I don't think it would fly too well if you were to do that in here in the US. Hehe.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Thanks for the heads up. I prefer to download and watch things but if i can't find it to download i'll search for it on youtube.

LOL. I think it's funny in general how Japanese people would sometimes scream out what they're saying. I was thinking about that the other day and i don't really see other people doing that. I don't think it would fly too well if you were to do that in here in the US. Hehe.
    yea usually youtube is my last resort too.. i prefer to keep them so that i can watch it again easily! greedy me...

yea Japanese people are so expressive aren't they? My Jap bosses do that very often. especially when we are discussing something and they are amazed at whatever we are discussing and they will be like "EHHH!" haha...

LOL. You actually have a "concerned forum mate" when it comes to not having an avatar? Sometimes, i'm just too lazy to put one up. Plus, i'm not really a graphics person. And you kinda sound like me. Yuu isn't really my ichiban (heck, i don't even know where he stands with me...hehe) but he's in all of my avatars at whatever forums i'm at. Plus, he's my default pic on LJ. Hehe. So yeah, i'm kinda weird like that.
    I guess you are right...having an avatar just wasn't very impt for me ...

I recently chanced upon this DBSK song after finding that their new single 'Purple Line' was not bad..and put one to one, I played the audio of this DBSK song while letting the images for the Kurosagi movie version PV running and I got very good results...I got thinking that this DBSK song would also make a very nice Kurosagi movie theme...going by the music alone (cause I have not idea what the lyrics mean)...however the length of the 2 clips don't really match or would be neater. a More emo version of the Kurosagi movie theme...

try it...

DBSK song
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=1Nmps0X9jZQ

Kurosagi movie PV
    http://www.veoh.com/videos/v3308889p...5085411&rank=1

what do you think?

I think that Kame is a friendly person too and probably approachable. I didn't think so at first when i didn't really know what he was like. This was all based on his looks. But now i think otherwise and find him to be quite funny and rather easy-going. I'm actually quite intrigued by him so i see myself going out with him. Haha, if that ever happens. He seems more mature but i keep forgetting that he's quite young for me. LOL.
    Kame used to be known as a loner, i meant he likes to be alone, quiet , serious and didn't really hang out a lots with the guys after work. It's totally opposite when u watched him on air. But i think *forgot when* he said in the interview that he wanted to change this kind of personality and more like 'outgoing' And that's Kame you've seen lately even tho his maturity is still there ,surpass his age

What do you guys think of the new PV?...very J-rockish...and frankly, Kame trying a little too hard to be sexy...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gTBuW31hIFw

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    What do you guys think of the new PV?...very J-rockish...and frankly, Kame trying a little too hard to be sexy...

i think kame's alright in there actually... but i really like how jin looks like in there! but can't see his face properly! and the pv moves too fast! can't really get a good look at them except for kame. haha

i really like this PV! but i still prefer real face.

Quote Originally Posted by tanteun View Post
    Kame used to be known as a loner, i meant he likes to be alone, quiet , serious and didn't really hang out a lots with the guys after work. It's totally opposite when u watched him on air. But i think *forgot when* he said in the interview that he wanted to change this kind of personality and more like 'outgoing' And that's Kame you've seen lately even tho his maturity is still there ,surpass his age
    you said Kame used to be a loner but I heard that was becasue there was some problems within Kattun and the fandom then..when they debuted, that's why he withdrew and became quiet. I heard He's actually essentially quite a lively boy but has his quiet moments too.

i think kame's alright in there actually... but i really like how jin looks like in there! but can't see his face properly! and the pv moves too fast! can't really get a good look at them except for kame. haha

I heard that many Kattun fans love the new PV!

you said Kame used to be a loner but I heard that was becasue there was some problems within Kattun and the fandom then..when they debuted, that's why he withdrew and became quiet. I heard He's actually essentially quite a lively boy but has his quiet moments too.
    no, it's not because of that. That's Kame's personality. If you read some old articles or interviews, u will found Kame himself said that not only from other members especially Maru who's the one who like to talk about other member's character/personality. And Kame once said that he wanted to change *if i'm not wrong in SC* That's why i like to see the new Kame, more relax, open and act as his own age

lol since u said that and it's only me and some of my Jin's fans tho that we always talked about "how hard Kame tried to be sexy especially in dancing movements"

anyway, i like the PV too. Jin looked soooooo good but not enough of him *lol* but yeahhh it's so rockish but because of this lots of fans like it!

no, it's not because of that. That's Kame's personality. If you read some old articles or interviews, u will found Kame himself said that not only from other members especially Maru who's the one who like to talk about other member's character/personality. And Kame once said that he wanted to change *if i'm not wrong in SC* That's why i like to see the new Kame, more relax, open and act as his own age
    Really? all along, I thought that Kame was quite a happy and lively boy but because of some internal problems, that's why he became very quiet when Kattun debuted....but after that period, he was ok again...I didn't know Kame was a loner! I can tell he is a emotional and sentimental person though...and I find him very child-like too which i believe is part of his true nature....As for Jin, I find him a really simple and even perhaps naive person...heard that he's one of the JE boys that go to clubs..fans have spotted him there and he wasn't very comfortable I heard..

btw, I heard Kame loves his pet dog a lot...is that true?
    Last edited by strawberry; 01-29-08 at 12:59 PM.

Oh really? I guess i can kinda see that based on how he is sometimes. But i'm glad that i've been seeing that more light-hearted side of his. I think i'm more like Kame too in that respect because i tend not to be the sociable type. Though if i were to get to know you one-on-one, then that's more manageable for me. I tend to be mute in big crowds of people unless i feel really comfortable around them.

I think Kame's alright in it too. He made me chuckle while watching the PV. And yeah, there was more of a focus on Kame. Maybe 'cause it's the theme song to his drama.

I also found Junno to be really cute in the PV. He looks so anime-ish with that hair.

I was thinking it would be interesting if everyone sported the black eyeliner look in the PV like Kame did. Hmm, i wonder if Junno is gonna sport that same hair in the PV during LIPS performances. I don't remember what his hair looked like in the LIPS performance during that one KAT-TUN special. And i guess same goes for Kame and his eyeliner look. I wonder if he's gonna don that look during performances too. Hehe.

Really? all along, I thought that Kame was quite a happy and lively boy but because of some internal problems, that's why he became very quiet when Kattun debuted....but after that period, he was ok again...I didn't know Kame was a loner! I can tell he is a emotional and sentimental person though...and I find him very child-like too which i believe is part of his true nature....As for Jin, I find him a really simple and even perhaps naive person...heard that he's one of the JE boys that go to clubs..fans have spotted him there and he wasn't very comfortable I heard..

btw, I heard Kame loves his pet dog a lot...is that true?
    Haha, Jin wasn't comfortable being spotted at clubs. Maybe he'd be a tad more comfortable if you started speaking to him in English. I'm sure he'd be excited to reply back to you in English.

Hmm, would Kame's dog be Ran-chan? That is one cute lil doggie. It seems like he really likes his dog.
    I <3 MatsuJun