Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: KAT-TUN!!

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    Really? all along, I thought that Kame was quite a happy and lively boy but because of some internal problems, that's why he became very quiet when Kattun debuted....but after that period, he was ok again...I didn't know Kame was a loner! I can tell he is a emotional and sentimental person though...and I find him very child-like too which i believe is part of his true nature....As for Jin, I find him a really simple and even perhaps naive person...heard that he's one of the JE boys that go to clubs..fans have spotted him there and he wasn't very comfortable I heard..

btw, I heard Kame loves his pet dog a lot...is that true?
    that was what people think too because he talks a lot and he's like the spokeperson in K-T , kind of contrary with Jin. He always looked quiet on stage but he's more free n lively off-stage especially with environment he comfortable with (he's kind of shy with people he just knew or unfamiliar with) And strawberry, u're rite, he's simple and i think kind of idealistic.

Lots of JE boys went to clubs la, and for guy with Jin's age is sooooooooo normal he can have some fun ! Not only clubbing, there's also some members of JE boys that like went to drinks a lots (the group called "No Border")

Quote Originally Posted by tanteun View Post
    Lots of JE boys went to clubs la, and for guy with Jin's age is sooooooooo normal he can have some fun ! Not only clubbing, there's also some members of JE boys that like went to drinks a lots (the group called "No Border")
    Hehe, No Border. I know MatsuJun and Tackey are part of that. But i don't believe anyone in KAT-TUN is huh?
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3

yeah no K-T members. I think most of K-T members don't like to drink so much

Really? Is that what they mainly do? What about just good ol' hanging out without drinking? Hehe.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans View Post
    I was thinking it would be interesting if everyone sported the black eyeliner look in the PV like Kame did. Hmm, i wonder if Junno is gonna sport that same hair in the PV during LIPS performances. I don't remember what his hair looked like in the LIPS performance during that one KAT-TUN special. And i guess same goes for Kame and his eyeliner look. I wonder if he's gonna don that look during performances too. Hehe.

Haha, Jin wasn't comfortable being spotted at clubs. Maybe he'd be a tad more comfortable if you started speaking to him in English. I'm sure he'd be excited to reply back to you in English.

Hmm, would Kame's dog be Ran-chan? That is one cute lil doggie. It seems like he really likes his dog.
    i was hoping that everyone does e eyeliner thingy as well. but sad to say no.

and i hope junno's hair doesnt stay tt way.. i tink his blonde hair is nicer! ><~!

and def jin would be excited to reply back in English since he alwys takes the chance to include English.

Ran-Chan is so cute! and he must love his dog so much. all dog owners do, don't they? anyway the episode of that animal show, he put Ran-Chan on his shoulder.. haha so cute neh!

but they do mention now and then abt having some beer and stuff...

Really? Is that what they mainly do? What about just good ol' hanging out without drinking? Hehe.
    lol without drinking?? muri deshyo

Quote Originally Posted by risa6chan View Post
    i was hoping that everyone does e eyeliner thingy as well. but sad to say no.

and i hope junno's hair doesnt stay tt way.. i tink his blonde hair is nicer! ><~!

and def jin would be excited to reply back in English since he alwys takes the chance to include English.

Ran-Chan is so cute! and he must love his dog so much. all dog owners do, don't they? anyway the episode of that animal show, he put Ran-Chan on his shoulder.. haha so cute neh!

but they do mention now and then abt having some beer and stuff...
    i think not everyone look good with that thick eyeliner, so with this they still keep the various image of K-T. I like Junno's hair too, like beanybeans said, it's animeish

Jin will lovsssssss to reply in english.

Of course they drinks beers ! i meant unlike No Borders members
    Last edited by tanteun; 01-30-08 at 11:29 AM.

i think not everyone look good with that thick eyeliner, so with this they still keep the various image of K-T. I like Junno's hair too, like beanybeans said, it's animeish

Jin will lovsssssss too reply in english.

Of course they drinks beers ! i meant unlike No Borders members
    Woohoo, tanteun agrees with me when it comes to Junno's look in the LIPS PV. I got used to the blonde hair for Junno but i definitely prefer non-blonde for him in general. Anyway, i really dig that anime look for Junno. He pulls it off well.

No, not everyone might look good but i still think it would be interesting if they somehow made the eyeliner look work out for everyone. Some could be thicker than others. Hehe. I just thought having consistency in that aspect would be nice.

Alright, i am sooooo ready to speak to Jin in English then. Maybe he'll whip out some song lyrics and make it seem like he came up with catchy lines on his own. If i were better at recognizing song lyrics when they're spoken regularly versus sung, i would so call Jin out on that and maybe even sing the next couple of lines in response to him. That should totally catch him off guard. Haha.

Unlike No Borders members huh? What do the No Borders members drink then? Hard core liquor? Hehe.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Woohoo, tanteun agrees with me when it comes to Junno's look in the LIPS PV. I got used to the blonde hair for Junno but i definitely prefer non-blonde for him in general. Anyway, i really dig that anime look for Junno. He pulls it off well.

No, not everyone might look good but i still think it would be interesting if they somehow made the eyeliner look work out for everyone. Some could be thicker than others. Hehe. I just thought having consistency in that aspect would be nice.

Alright, i am sooooo ready to speak to Jin in English then. Maybe he'll whip out some song lyrics and make it seem like he came up with catchy lines on his own. If i were better at recognizing song lyrics when they're spoken regularly versus sung, i would so call Jin out on that and maybe even sing the next couple of lines in response to him. That should totally catch him off guard. Haha.

Unlike No Borders members huh? What do the No Borders members drink then? Hard core liquor? Hehe.
    hahaha but he is ! that's my first impression, even i wondered i saw that look/character somewhere hehe

The chance that u will got notice or reply is when u're talking with english

haha don't know either. Maybe No Border "Drink till u drank" and the others "Drinks only"

Any Johnnies that do not smoke?

Any Johnnies that do not smoke?
    lol the underages one Most JE boys that i know do smoke

This clip shows the Kattun guys all standing next to Pi.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9t0z...eature=related

This clip shows the Kattun guys all standing next to Pi.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9t0z...eature=related
    eh? kame didn't seem so short in this one... maybe it is e footwear? but junno still stuck out haha... he seems so much taller than jin and pi. koyama's not there right?

eh? kame didn't seem so short in this one... maybe it is e footwear? but junno still stuck out haha... koyama's not there right?
    Yah...sometimes, we just can't tell what's their real height...footwear all these makes a difference....yep Koyama's not there...I want to see Koyama and Aiba stand next to Maru and Jin and Yamapi.

Yah...sometimes, we just can't tell what's their real height...footwear all these makes a difference....yep Koyama's not there...I want to see Koyama and Aiba stand next to Maru and Jin.
    aiba's as tall as koyama? who's taller koyama or junno?

but in e feb's issue of popolo, the height was stated as

kame: 171cm
    jin: 176cm
    junno: 180cm
    koki: 171cm
    maru: 176cm
    ueda: 171cm

Have you seen the newest CTKT??? lol Jin's respond regarding the guest's mom who like him was so cute

And among the members i think JIn the only one who doesnt really follow anime Look his reaction when the others member can push the bottom so fast and got the correct answer

aiba's as tall as koyama? who's taller koyama or junno?

but in e feb's issue of popolo, the height was stated as

kame: 171cm
    jin: 176cm
    junno: 180cm
    koki: 171cm
    maru: 176cm
    ueda: 171cm
    Koyama's height is 177cm and Aiba 176cm ...definitely Junno.

Koyama's height is 177cm and Aiba 176cm ...definitely Junno.
    ah... but whenever i see koyama on tv, it seems like he is really tall. prolly cos he is lanky.. he's cute!

not so fond of him so i pass

ah... but whenever i see koyama on tv, it seems like he is really tall. prolly cos he is lanky.. he's cute!

yah, his body is the lanky type, very long like string bean plus he's skinny.