Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: KAT-TUN!!

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    yah, his body is the lanky type, very long like string bean plus he's skinny.
    i laughed when i read string bean... hahaha...

but he has a cute face... LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by tanteun View Post
    Have you seen the newest CTKT??? lol Jin's respond regarding the guest's mom who like him was so cute

And among the members i think JIn the only one who doesnt really follow anime Look his reaction when the others member can push the bottom so fast and got the correct answer
    It'll probably be a while before i watch the latest CTKT. I still gotta watch it from the beginning. Hehe. So Jin's not an anime fan but the rest are? Who out of KAT-TUN is really big on anime? Could you tell, tanteun?

Koyama's height is 177cm and Aiba 176cm ...definitely Junno.
    Oh wow, i didn't realize that Aiba was that tall. I can tell that Koyama is pretty tall but Aiba?

not so fond of him so i pass
    Not a Koyama fan eh? So i know you're really big on Jin, but is there anyone else you sorta kinda like and is kinda up there with Jin? I think you're a MatsuJun fan right? Or maybe i'm getting you confused with someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by risa6chan View Post
    i laughed when i read string bean... hahaha...

but he has a cute face... LOL!
    I heard Koyama's the only one who's "single-lidded" in NEWS and that they tease him about it. Hehe.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans View Post
    It'll probably be a while before i watch the latest CTKT. I still gotta watch it from the beginning. Hehe. So Jin's not an anime fan but the rest are? Who out of KAT-TUN is really big on anime? Could you tell, tanteun?
    everybody looked like a big fan of anime

Not a Koyama fan eh? So i know you're really big on Jin, but is there anyone else you sorta kinda like and is kinda up there with Jin? I think you're a MatsuJun fan right? Or maybe i'm getting you confused with someone else.
    u're not wrong i had my time liking Matsujun a lot. If it's only "like" i have lots of JE boys that i like but i have this 'sentiment kind of feeling things' with Koyama *gomen* and hard to explain.

I heard Koyama's the only one who's "single-lidded" in NEWS and that they tease him about it. Hehe.
    really? but single lid guys are sexy! haha... actually i do not have a preference.. overall the eyes must capture me, then i'll fall in love~

gosh.. fangirling zz

Quote Originally Posted by risa6chan View Post
    really? but single lid guys are sexy! haha... actually i do not have a preference.. overall the eyes must capture me, then i'll fall in love~

gosh.. fangirling zz
    Haha, yeah, some of them are pretty nice-looking. For me, it's the overall look which would me get all googley-eyed.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Haha, yeah, some of them are pretty nice-looking. For me, it's the overall look which would me get all googley-eyed.
    i usually fall in love with the eyes first. or the kind of stare that like to do in photoshoots. *wheeeeee go searches for more to drool over*

Beanybeans,

Watch more Arashi stuff and you'll prob can telll Aiba is the tallest

I am watching 'Bambino' now and Jun whom I always felt look quite tall, almost Aiba'a league, didn't look very tall too. Jun's last reported height was 1.73 and he's thin for his height so maybe that helps too. Anyway, in Arashi Shukudaikun, he always looked pretty tall to me...maybe becasue we have much shorter members in Arashi lol

Beanybeans,

Watch more Arashi stuff and you'll prob can telll Aiba is the tallest

I am watching 'Bambino' now and Jun whom I always felt look quite tall, almost Aiba'a league, didn't look very tall too. Jun's last reported height was 1.73 and he's thin for his height so maybe that helps too. Anyway, in Arashi Shukudaikun, he always looked pretty tall to me...maybe becasue we have much shorter members in Arashi lol
    I guess i never thought of Aiba as being tall tall. But yeah, i guess it's all relative. LOL.
    I <3 MatsuJun

For me, there there are prob some specific reasons why I prefer some JE juys over the others but really, there's no definite factor why somone catches my attention...when it happens, it just happens...

For me, there there are prob some specific reasons why I prefer some JE juys over the others but really, there's no definite factor why somone catches my attention...when it happens, it just happens...
    Yeah, that's usually the case with me. When i first saw MatsuJun, i didn't do a double-take. But he definitely reeled me in with his acting. So now, i actually see him as being really cute.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Yeah, that's usually the case with me. When i first saw MatsuJun, i didn't do a double-take. But he definitely reeled me in with his acting. So now, i actually see him as being really cute.

Jun as Dyomoji didn't quite make it with me. I can safely say that I like Bambino best among all his serials I have seen. My sister likes him in Gokusen 1. She rabus over Shin and Yankumi pairing....actuallly, I think Bambino is his only serial that interested me enough to soon complete it.

Just that though I like Kame for his personality, he just will not be someone I will be attracted to man to woman.

I like Aiba and nino, also hard to explain why, prob Aiba more than Nino but I have never been smitten with Aiba, I just like him. in fact, Aiba sometimes irritates me becasue he is too childish but overall, I still like him best in Arashi and the first JE boy I like. Nino is someone my sister loves and i like him a lot but also not attracted to.

I like Yamapi and prob have much stronger emotions for him than the rest...part smitten and part just like... plus many other emotions but the Pi I like is not so easily visible now...so sometimes I need to think back what was it that attracted me in the beginning. Just like Aiba, fans seen him as all kawaii and child-like but I believe he is intrinsically quiet and introverted...just like me because I have seen Arashi since their earlier days and no one understands a fellow capricorn better than another
    Last edited by strawberry; 02-01-08 at 01:57 AM.

Jun as Dyomoji didn't quite make it with me. I can safely say that I like Bambino best among all his serials I have seen. My sister likes him in Gokusen 1. She rabus over Shin and Yankumi pairing....actuallly, I think Bambino is his only serial that interested me enough to soon complete it.

Just that though I like Kame for his personality, he just will not be someone I will be attracted to man to woman.

I like Aiba and nino, also hard to explain why, prob Aiba more than Nino but I have never been smitten with Aiba, I just like him. in fact, Aiba sometimes irritates me becasue he is too childish but overall, I still like him best. Nino is someone my sister loves and i like him a lot but also not attracted to.
    Actually, i'm not big on MatsuJun as Domyouji either. I actually preferred Oguri Shun's character, Hanazawa Rui, more (i was basically rooting for him). Domyouji would kinda get on my nerves at times but i guess that's just how his character is. What did it for me was seeing MatsuJun play Momo in Kimi wa Petto. I didn't think much of him at the time but he grew on me really quickly as i continued to watch the series. I also liked him as Sawada Shin in Gokusen (hmm, it seems that Kame's character, Odagiri Ryu, in Gokusen 2 sometimes reminded me of Shin because he wasn't as goofy as the others and would keep a level head more often than the others) but Shin is the total opposite of Momo. Interesting, Shin did hint at liking Yankumi at the end but that was never really shown in the graduation special. Older ladies wise, i thought he paired nicely with Koyuki in Kimi wa Petto. They had really good chemistry together.

Hmm, when it comes to Kame, he keeps intriguing me more and more. Plus, his somewhat raspy voice kinda adds to it.

I find Aiba to be cute in his own way. I actually like it when they're goofy.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Actually, i'm not big on MatsuJun as Domyouji either. I actually preferred Oguri Shun's character, Hanazawa Rui, more (i was basically rooting for him). Domyouji would kinda get on my nerves at times but i guess that's just how his character is. What did it for me was seeing MatsuJun play Momo in Kimi wa Petto. I didn't think much of him at the time but he grew on me really quickly as i continued to watch the series. I also liked him as Sawada Shin in Gokusen (hmm, it seems that Kame's character, Odagiri Ryu, in Gokusen 2 sometimes reminded me of Shin because he wasn't as goofy as the others and would keep a level head more often than the others) but Shin is the total opposite of Momo. Interesting, Shin did hint at liking Yankumi at the end but that was never really shown in the graduation special. Older ladies wise, i thought he paired nicely with Koyuki in Kimi wa Petto. They had really good chemistry together.

Hmm, when it comes to Kame, he keeps intriguing me more and more. Plus, his somewhat raspy voice kinda adds to it.

I find Aiba to be cute in his own way. I actually like it when they're goofy.
    I think overall, the Arashi guys are people you would want as real life friends, in fact they actually feel like your friends to many fans, people that are not intimidating and you can sya what you want with them as well and as what you have said, they are goofy and not just idols up there on a pedestal. They are good entertainers too, prob the JE group that has the best rapport with the audience as compared to Kattun and NEWS.

I find Kattun quite funny as a group but NEWS does nothing for me as a group now...they are kind of bleh.... I like them best during middle 05 (teppen promos) to about beginning 06 time period. I really felt they looked like a boyband...esp yamapi with his dragon Zakura haircut and later Kuro drama black hair days..looked like a kakoii leader of a boy-band plus he wasn't that withdrawn. I just saw NEWs on Utaban for teppen promos subbed on veoh and its not too bad.
    Prob my favourite period for NEWS as a group..kimochi's right.
    Last edited by strawberry; 02-01-08 at 02:27 AM.

Just wondering, assuming you guys have never been to Japan before, would you want to visit it one day?

Can anyone of you understand Japanese?
    Last edited by strawberry; 02-01-08 at 02:18 AM.

hi arashi + kattun fan here..

have been reading all the posts here.. and it's so good to see arashi and kattun were being talked in this same hread..

i've never been to japan.. but i'm planning to do so and i'll be taking japanese language class b4 that of course.. so it will be easier.. the main reason to go thaere is.. searching for johnnys boys..
    ARASHI FOR DREAM...

Quote Originally Posted by Leen_zhihai View Post

have been reading all the posts here.. and it's so good to see arashi and kattun were being talked in this same hread..

i've never been to japan.. but i'm planning to do so and i'll be taking japanese language class b4 that of course.. so it will be easier.. the main reason to go thaere is.. searching for johnnys boys..

yah, I think its cool too that we can talk about all the JE stuff here though its a Kattun thread. I really appreciate that.

Just wondering, assuming you guys have never been to Japan before, would you want to visit it one day?

Can anyone of you understand Japanese?
    i should be going to japan in april and will be starting lessons in march..

Quote Originally Posted by Leen_zhihai View Post

yes u're rite!! it's good , finally can talk about the both groups in the same thread without someone bashing. It's really rare
    Last edited by tanteun; 02-01-08 at 04:20 AM.

yes u're rite!! it's good , finally can talk about the both groups in the same thread without someone bashing. It's really rare
    I have never actually seen any such bashing...how bad was it?

I have never actually seen any such bashing...how bad was it?
    bad, mostly Arashi fans was bashing K-T. I had experiences when i'm visiting Arashi forum back then when i'm into Matsujun, not everybody tho but mostly. In my local forum it happened too