Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: KAT-TUN!!

Quote Originally Posted by tanteun View Post
    bad, mostly Arashi fans was bashing K-T. I had experiences when i'm visiting Arashi forum back then when i'm into Matsujun, not everybody tho but mostly. In my local forum it happened too
    but why? for what?....

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans View Post
    I guess i never thought of Aiba as being tall tall. But yeah, i guess it's all relative. LOL.
    Here, 'We can make it' PV

can see their heights though not very clear....but nino's too adorable here!
    plus, this is a good Arashi song...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2StQ2CVtpIU&feature=related#

oh yes, Kame was rumoured to be with a 40 year old actress in the past...how much truth's in that?

whoa haven't been in here since ever. awesome that it has grown to 20 pages! yay guys

anyone watched Lips PV yet?
    what an improvement vocally! except kame, but then he always sounds the same
    and that boy really trying too hard to be sexy... and there's Junno's hair which someone referred to as being iron-boarded
    but overall i really enjoyed the black and white style.

strawberry - yea those rumors about kame started awhile back. so far there has been no confirmation, and JE is pretty much sticking to their policy of no comment >.<
    the whole JE dating rule is a bit confusing... since supposedly the boys has to sign a contract that doesn't allow them to date, but then Kimura from SMAP is married and Nagase is dating Ayumi, so not sure how that works. Anyone can confirm that?

I like the PV eventho i'm not to fond with the song but i think if i listened over n over it's kind of okay. And for the coupling song, i like "LOVE" better than "Message for You" not to mention, can hear Jin's voice dominated the song

For the 'date' thing. I think as long as they didn't announced the relation or being 'caught up" by the public, they can go to date or make relationship. For Kimura, i think it's an exception because the fans 'accepted' this and it's Kimura tho, he has 'more' power and JE can't let him go. For Nagase, both management didn't agreed with their relationship that's why they went off and on. But now it's over tho.

For Kame, eventho the management had no comment about this rumor, or could be said 'denied' but some of fans believed it's true. I just heard from my friend that there's a news about them recently. Once there's a rumour about him and the lady went on vacation together to Paris but not much info about this later on *as i'm not followed Kame's news tho * Then in one of CTKT episode , i think the guest was Minami, he said that "when he went to Paris..." so that means a news about him went to Paris was true!

Need to share this....Aiba is so cute..!...from Arashi Shukudai kun

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2Rcgjetg0H4&feature=related

I realise to my horror that the Arashi thread here is missing..so I have decided to paste some clips I found related to Aiba here to share with other JE fans..hope you guys don't mind...

Aiba speaks English Part 2

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GPs1xWgnOOw#

If you luve Kame, you cannot miss this episode of Cartoon Kat-tun...he's just pure charm.....

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v588378GG...9810464&rank=0

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    If you luve Kame, you cannot miss this episode of Cartoon Kat-tun...he's just pure charm.....

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v588378GG...9810464&rank=0
    he's pure charm all the time! ><~! cho kawaii... anyway he's very cute in ep 43 too. The otaku episode. He got so hyped up in one of the questions which he answered correctly that he 'glared' at the camera. i just had to repeat that a few more times and laugh. XD

sharing some scans from Television Weekly (thanks to dienanh.net)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/8558/28606075xu1.th.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/8462/tytut0.th.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/7774/ghjgpm4.th.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/350/img060lq4.th.jpg')

Translation for Yukan Cover of Jin, Yuu and Junno (special thanks to i_heart_jin)
    The interview between Jin, Taguchi, and Yokoyama starts off by talking about how the relationship between all 6 actors are good and they call, Minami and Suzuki Emi just minami and emi...without the "san" or "chan". Taguchi calls all three girls with "chan" i think and all three of them call Kashii Yuu with "chan." They say that the actors all go to either yokoyama or jin's room and watch their drama while eating a meal. They also play a lot of cards like Daifugou...it's like apple in american terms if you know what that is. They say how generally the guys are weak so jin says how he has to buy them juice all the time...taguchi says how there are people who could speak english like minami, jin, yuu so when all three of them start to speak english he gets bored since he can't. For the episode when jin and yokoyama fought, yokoyama's kick actually hit jin and jin shows taguchi the bruise and taguchi presses on it then jin gets mad. The interview says if you were to make a unit out of you guys...? they replied that they would want a lively song and yokoyama would make the lyrics, jin would compose...something like that for the yukan interview. The Cartoon KAT-TUN page tells us about the next episode is with the JJ model Mie. At the top, it's like Jin's different expressions which i think are adorable hahah.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/6929/img074el3.th.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/6065/img079rk4.th.jpg')
    Last edited by septembermoon16; 02-11-08 at 04:34 PM.

I realise to my horror that the Arashi thread here is missing..so I have decided to paste some clips I found related to Aiba here to share with other JE fans..hope you guys don't mind...

Aiba speaks English Part 2

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GPs1xWgnOOw#
    I see you found the Arashi thread again, strawberry. But i definitely don't mind 'cause we're all JE fans.

LOL. Aiba and his Engrish. Right when i heard him ask "Do you speak Japanese?" to the elderly couple at the beginning of that youtube clip, i just totally thought of that one clip where he, Tackey, MatsuJun, and some other person went to Storybookland or whatever it was way back when. This was when they were all really young. Aiba asked the lady on the boat ride the same question and of course, that was also integrated into this little Aiba-speaks-English clip thing. Hehe. What cracked me up a whole lot more was when Tackey just spat out some random English to this group of girls at the theme park: "I don't a-cry." Good grief. The accent and the major randomness along with "a-cry" just did it for me. Gotta love Tackey. But MatsuJun didn't speak at all. Only Aiba and Tackey from what i saw.

So do you know which show that was when Aiba and Ohno were with the elderly couple, strawberry? I could only make out Arashi no something. But i know it's not Arashi no Shukudaikun. Maybe it was Arashi no Waza-ari? I don't know. I'd like to see that episode but i doubt it would be subbed. Seeing Aiba interact with all of those animals makes me also want to watch the Shimura Zoo show.

Oh, and i totally love that one Mago Mago Arashi episode with Aiba and MatsuJun when they were cooking for little Hina and her brother. Aiba was so taken by Hina and her cuteness. Banana and pizza. LOL. It was also funny to see MatsuJun more into the cooking than into the kids. Hehe. Good grief, i had all of these Mago Mago Arashi episodes downloaded but i never got a chance to watch them and of course, they're gone now ever since my old external drive just died. I better put that on my list of things to watch. I guess it's good that the show ended. Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by septembermoon16 View Post
    Translation for Yukan Cover of Jin, Yuu and Junno (special thanks to i_heart_jin)
    The interview between Jin, Taguchi, and Yokoyama starts off by talking about how the relationship between all 6 actors are good and they call, Minami and Suzuki Emi just minami and emi...without the "san" or "chan". Taguchi calls all three girls with "chan" i think and all three of them call Kashii Yuu with "chan." They say that the actors all go to either yokoyama or jin's room and watch their drama while eating a meal. They also play a lot of cards like Daifugou...it's like apple in american terms if you know what that is. They say how generally the guys are weak so jin says how he has to buy them juice all the time...taguchi says how there are people who could speak english like minami, jin, yuu so when all three of them start to speak english he gets bored since he can't. For the episode when jin and yokoyama fought, yokoyama's kick actually hit jin and jin shows taguchi the bruise and taguchi presses on it then jin gets mad. The interview says if you were to make a unit out of you guys...? they replied that they would want a lively song and yokoyama would make the lyrics, jin would compose...something like that for the yukan interview. The Cartoon KAT-TUN page tells us about the next episode is with the JJ model Mie. At the top, it's like Jin's different expressions which i think are adorable hahah.
    LOL. I love how Jin just tries to find the opportunity to speak English whenever he can. Makes me really want to have a conversation with him. So how fluent are Minami and Yuu? Poor Junno can't join in on the English-speaking fun. Hmm, that is rather mean of Junno to press on Jin's bruise. Though kinda funny. But i can see how that can add to Jin's irritation when it comes to Junno. Oh Junno.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3

I CRACKED up when Aiba asked the elderly couple "Can you speak Japanese?"
    They said "Yes."

Then they asked back "Can you speak English?"
    And he said "Yes" too. and the other guy was like "NOOOO."

LOL!!!!!!!

Jin should practice his English as much as possible, so that he can get better and better. I think Minami and Yuu are quite fluent as well...

And I thought didn't Junno know that he would make Jin angry if he pressed on Jin's bruise? I thought he would know. Haha. Like how Koki was saying in one of the episodes of cartoon KAT-Tun that he can do the split. But he can't reach his toes... He tried reaching, and Junno just had to press him down further and earned a knock on his shin. And someone said something like "You knew that was gonna happened, didn't you?!"

HAHAHA
    Last edited by risa6chan; 02-13-08 at 12:38 AM.

LOL. Yeah, Ohno obviously knows that Aiba can't really speak English. "Skull, skull, bone." "Danger, danger. Big danger." Haha. Still, no one has topped Tackey's Engrish especially because of the pure randomness. Good grief. "I from Japan. I don't a-cry." He even butchered the lady announcer's name. I think she said her name was Nadia not Maria. Haha. Anyway, Aiba also busts out with "do you speak Japanese?" in this clip. I think it's funny how Aiba seemed disappointed that she didn't know how to. Hehe.

Here's the Storybookland clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVLd45ptEVc

Yeah, you would think Junno knows but i guess it's in his nature to do things that would make people get irritated at him. Still, he seems like a sweet guy.

I'd definitely like to hear one of the Yukan Club gang's English conversations. Hehe.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Translation from POTATO MARCH 2008

(Special thanks to bonjovial)

Theme: "Kindness"
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/9918/ktposter0803mf5.th.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/6163/scan0010qu3.th.jpg')

KAME

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/1767/scan0011tn4.th.jpg')
    Right now, I'm working hard in filming the drama "One Pound Gospel" (Nihon TV Saturdays 9PM). It's a comedy, but we get all the punch lines we can and the plot has lots of ups and downs, so I think that people who watch it can enjoy it in a variety of different ways. And, Yamada (Ryosuke), who is in many of the happenings at the set, really laughs a lot (laugh). Even though his character is supposed to be cool, if I do something even a little bit funny, he doesn't stop laughing. Oh, well, that's part of what makes him cute, and it's a lot better than him being nervous or overly polite to me. It makes me happy, too, if we can work as members of the same production team, rather than as a senior-junior hierarchy.

[(POTATO) -- That comment really expresses Kamenashi-kun's kindness, doesn't it?] Umm, I'm not really conscious of being particularly "unkind" when I do anything, really. And, this wil start to relate to this time's theme, but I personally think that "kindness" is not just saying sugary things on the surface level. Sometimes, being able to say things that are critical or scolding others is also included in "kindness." So, in respect to Yamada, and any other juniors, I want to let them know when I think there's something I should caution them about. On the other hand, if someone above me were to correct something I did, I would take it in graciously, and think of it as something they brought up out of fondness. When do I feel the kindness amongst KAT-TUN members? Whenever someone isn't at his best, we have a natural atmopshere in which everyone else gets together to cover him. Until now, there have actually been a lot of times like that, and I think that we are automatically able to bring out our kindnesses to one another.

JIN
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/2713/scan0012jn8.th.jpg')
    Up until last month, my days were really packed because of drama filming, but recently things have been really relaxed, as if to balance out all the busy-ness (laugh). [The interview took place in mid-January.] I'm spending my days really normally with the friends I always hang out with. Do I feel like doing anything special? ...Not really (laugh). I don't need to do anything exciting or flashy, just having my friends with me is all I need. So, I'll go on to our theme this time now. "Kindness" as I see it is probably being considerate. To give an easy example, sports is like that, right? You always have to be thinking about the people on your team as you move, so I think that that embodies the spirit of consideration for others. It would be great if that kind of sentiment could be pulled into everyday living, too. [(POTATO) -- Are you acting on those feelings?] I always try to keep my friends in mind as I do things. After all, they're more important to me than anything else, and I would do anything for them. Or, in terms of my personality, people are either 0 or 100, so I'm told that it's really easy to tell by my attitude whether or not I want to treasure a person (laugh). When do I feel the kindness of the other members? For example, when someone makes a mistake at a concert or something and another member casually backs them up-- I think all of us have that kind of kindness for each other. I bet no one else thinks of that as kindness, though, because as our career has built up, those sorts of things develop unconsciously.

Lastly, to pick something that gives me warmth.... floor heating! (laugh) I get cold easily, so it helps a lot when I warm up from my feet. When the room is warm, somehow it allows me to feel at peace (laugh).

TAGUCHI
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/8359/scan0013ft3.th.jpg')
    This winter is especially cold, isn't it? I'm not good with the cold, so I'm thinking of relaxing comfortably in the house by myself as long as I can until spring comes (laugh). If I were to go out, it would be to the hot springs, or just some place where I could pass the time in warmth. Also, lately, I've been playing with my friend's nephew a lot, but he's really cute! He's 2 years old right now, and he's really attached to me -- he always comes up to sit on my knees. And, if I don't acknowledge him, he even sulks really cutely (laugh). Watching him really warms my heart. I want my own children someday ♥ I'll definitely play with them a lot. By the way, if I have a child, it doesn't matter whether it's a boy or a girl, I plan to have him/her learn to play billiards for sure (laugh).

On to talking about work. Our new single, LIPS, was finally released! It has a really hard feel to it, and it's very KAT-TUN-like -- I think it also fits Kame's drama well, too. It's also a song that will get the crowd really pumped up at concerts, I bet. I'm looking forward to that already!

Next, on the theme, "kindness." I think that kindness means supporting another person casually. For example, striking up a conversation with a friend when he or she is feeling down. Afterwards, I don't think you particularly need to do anything tangible for them. Rather, it also counts as kindness if you just let them be. Basically the act of talking to them has meaning. I can't measure for myself how much kindness I currently possess, but I am always with the hope that I can treat the people around me with an unconditional, nonchalant kindness.

KOKI
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/1751/scan0014gi8.th.jpg')
    To start with something recent, a friend and I suddenly got on the topic of wanting to see dams (laugh), so we decided to just go to one. Wow~ it was really cool [(POTATO) What is the allure of dams?] It's that view, the water! Mountains! ...that kind of thing. There's such a majestic atmosphere, and looking at it is very healing.

Now, on to the theme. If we're talking about things that give me warmth, then, of course, that's Sakura (Koki's dog). She really warms up my heart. It's as if she can read my emotions right away, so right when I start to get irritated, she runs to me and starts licking my face. I become a lot gentler in an instant, thinking, "Ohh~ you were worried about me, huh? I'm sorry, I'm okay now." Plus, my house is heated from the floors, so even when I'm lying on the floor with Sakura watching DVDs or something, I feel her warmth in a lot of different ways (laugh). Apparently, floor heating feels good for dogs, too. But, sometimes, Sakura likes to climb onto my chest and get in the way. One of my friends witnessed this recently, and he was really surprised, "It's the first time I've ever seen a life form interfere with your DVD watching without getting yelled at!" (laugh).

Next, about "kindness." First of all, I hope to treat all of my friends with unconditional kindness. I would do anything for them, and I want to help them out wherever and whenever I can. I don't know how much of that I have been able to convey, but it doesn't matter if it hasn't all gone through because the most important thing is that I feel this way. Work-wise, I've been able to get this far as a result of the hard work and love put in by the staff and people who have helped me, so I feel everyone's kindness all the time. In order to maintain good relations from here on forward, the only way is to continue to produce good things.

UEDA
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/6617/scan0016ni4.th.jpg')
    The theme this time is "kindness"?! That fits in perfectly! To tell the truth, my resolution for this year is "to become a kind person" (laugh). Even if I say that, though, it's not a really big deal, but it just means I want to be able to take others into consideration casually when I act. Things like keeping the elevator door open and waiting when there are people who are rushing to catch it, for example. It would be great if I could do little things like that naturally.

Also, I think it's important to be able to take everyone's feelings into account even when in groups. Basically, I want to be a person who is always aware of the situation and able to act accordingly. To say it more simply, it's reading the atmosphere. That's really important, isn't it? You can't be a KY (someone who can't read the atmosphere)! (laugh) Within KAT-TUN, I think that everyone is pretty much able to judge situations that way. If someone isn't doing well, we leave him alone as much as we can and do whatever we can for him, or even tease him to try to better his mood... even I'm surprisingly good at considerations like that (laugh). Rather, in the midst of working together for so long, we've naturally grown to go about things while trying to mutually support one another.

Speaking of kindness, the staff that we meet during jobs are always really nice. They are always very considerate, and while I'm thankful for it, it almost makes me feel bad.... (laugh). But everyone is able to act appropriately in different situations, and I think it's really impressive. In my private life, my friends are all people like that, too. I'm really grateful for being lucky enough to have so many good people around me. At the end, it looks like my definition of kindness = being able to read the atmosphere = people who are considerate.

NAKAMARU
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/6848/scan0017na1.th.jpg')
    Just the other day, I went to a Korean restaurant that I really like and the Soon Tofu Chigae (Spicy tofu soup) was delicious! It was a little bit spicy, and while I was eating it, my whole body warmed up. That's what you call a "warming moment" (laugh). One more thing. A while ago, I picked up a commuter pass at the train station. Thinking, "Guh, the person who lost this must be really worried!" I brought it over to the front office and then I was in a really good mood because I had just done a good deed. As a result, I missed an earlier train, but that's not a big deal (laugh). After that, I participated in the "Charity Music-thon" (?), which turned out to be a really heart-warming event. I'm really glad to have been invited to attend!

On my definition of "kindness"... the ability to take others' needs into account from behind the scenes. People who support you naturally and who you can go to for help or advice are genuinely kind. On the other hand, people who use it to show off or try to force things on you are not people I can trust. No matter how much others say that he or she is nice, I won't feel as if I can be close to that person. I,too, want to be the type of genuinely warm person who helps and thinks of others even when no one is watching. Just as there is a proverb that says "A kindness is never lost," when you do something good for someone else, I think it does come back to you. Finally, on the topic of our new single, LIPS-- the tempo is fast, and it seems like a song that will really rouse up the audience at concerts. The PV is also shaping up to look really cool, so I hope that lots of people will watch it!

HEART BEAT KAT-TUN {Vol 29}

"If KAT-TUN were anything, we would be nail polish. There are lots of different colors, and they compete on your nails in accordance with their own personality and preferences." That was this month's analogy King's phrase (laugh). True to those words, many colorful comments that embody everyone's distinct characteristcs came flying!

DOCTOR SMILE (This Month's Doctor: Nakamaru Yuuchi)
    Nakamaru: Why don't you try finding an opportunity to talk properly?

Concern:
    There's this boy I've known since I was young. When we were little, I've heard that we got along really well, but recently, even when we just pass each other in the hallway, he says mean things to me. I've told him to stop multiple times, but he shows no signs of listening. Truthfully, I'm kind of scared that he will do even worse things down the line.
    [SIZE=-2]from Saitama Prefecture, Nakamaru-kun Daisuki♥[/SIZE]

This is the Answer!
    He may be treating you like that because he wants you to acknowledge him. No matter how old guys get, they have some element of that in them (laugh). You shouldn't think about it too negatively, but... after all, it's not fun when people are mean. I think it would be good to find an opportunity to really talk to him. I'll be hoping that things turn out better for you! Let us know what happens!

ORETACHI MOUSOUZOKU (Fantasizing Time!)
    What if KAT-TUN were girls...?

UEDA: I think Kame would be a girl who is aware of his looks, in a good way.
    AKANISHI: Ah, that may be true. He would probably be really popular with the guys.
    U: Yeah. And Akanishi would be a trendy modern girl, with higher than normal pride.
    A: I doubt I would be very popular (laugh). Of all six of us, Taguchi would probably be the only cute girl (laugh).
    U: I know what you mean! But his fashion sense would probably be questionable (laugh). And Koki would definitely be the "gyaru" type.
    A: Yeah, the type who hangs around Shibuya. Ueda... I can't really imagine.
    U: Maybe the type who looks serious but in reality plays a lot. What about Nakamaru?
    A: Ummm, a normal girl? (laugh)
    U: Exactly. He seems like he would be a regular college student in a normal relationship.
    A: These are surprisingly difficult... (laugh)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/548/scan0018rs7.th.jpg')

I see you found the Arashi thread again, strawberry. But i definitely don't mind 'cause we're all JE fans.

LOL. Aiba and his Engrish. Right when i heard him ask "Do you speak Japanese?" to the elderly couple at the beginning of that youtube clip, i just totally thought of that one clip where he, Tackey, MatsuJun, and some other person went to Storybookland or whatever it was way back when. This was when they were all really young. Aiba asked the lady on the boat ride the same question and of course, that was also integrated into this little Aiba-speaks-English clip thing. Hehe. What cracked me up a whole lot more was when Tackey just spat out some random English to this group of girls at the theme park: "I don't a-cry." Good grief. The accent and the major randomness along with "a-cry" just did it for me. Gotta love Tackey. But MatsuJun didn't speak at all. Only Aiba and Tackey from what i saw.

So do you know which show that was when Aiba and Ohno were with the elderly couple, strawberry? I could only make out Arashi no something. But i know it's not Arashi no Shukudaikun. Maybe it was Arashi no Waza-ari? I don't know. I'd like to see that episode but i doubt it would be subbed. Seeing Aiba interact with all of those animals makes me also want to watch the Shimura Zoo show.

Oh, and i totally love that one Mago Mago Arashi episode with Aiba and MatsuJun when they were cooking for little Hina and her brother. Aiba was so taken by Hina and her cuteness. Banana and pizza. LOL. It was also funny to see MatsuJun more into the cooking than into the kids. Hehe. Good grief, i had all of these Mago Mago Arashi episodes downloaded but i never got a chance to watch them and of course, they're gone now ever since my old external drive just died. I better put that on my list of things to watch. I guess it's good that the show ended. Hehe.

LOL. I love how Jin just tries to find the opportunity to speak English whenever he can. Makes me really want to have a conversation with him. So how fluent are Minami and Yuu? Poor Junno can't join in on the English-speaking fun. Hmm, that is rather mean of Junno to press on Jin's bruise. Though kinda funny. But i can see how that can add to Jin's irritation when it comes to Junno. Oh Junno.

Hi beanybeans,

that Aiba with the elderly caucasian couple is from mago mago arashi....I just posted a good episode of mago at Arashi thread...the episode has been broken down into youtube parts...just click on them and watch

Hi beanybeans,

that Aiba with the elderly caucasian couple is from mago mago arashi....I just posted a good episode of mago at Arashi thread...the episode has been broken down into youtube parts...just click on them and watch
    Hmm, i guess that makes sense since Aiba and Ohno were with an elderly couple. Do you know which particular episode that was?

And what's the date/number of the MMA episode that you posted over in the Arashi thread? Maybe i'll try to find it and download it instead. I'm not big on online streaming. Who's in that MMA by the way?
    I <3 MatsuJun

Arashi's Step and go performances were great in a down to earth manner...means not perfect but very nice...

posted 2 of them here for your viewing ...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5_Dv49Wc3Rs#

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xM7wBm1XQ3U

Hmm, i guess that makes sense since Aiba and Ohno were with an elderly couple. Do you know which particular episode that was?

And what's the date/number of the MMA episode that you posted over in the Arashi thread? Maybe i'll try to find it and download it instead. I'm not big on online streaming. Who's in that MMA by the way?
    Sorry...missed replying to this...I can try and find out..let you know....