Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: KAT-TUN!!

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    Arashi's Step and go performances were great in a down to earth manner...means not perfect but very nice...

posted 2 of them here for your viewing ...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5_Dv49Wc3Rs#

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xM7wBm1XQ3U
    Thanks for the links. I still haven't even listened to the song yet. It looks like Step and Go will be coming out in 2 days. I wonder if they're gonna beat the LIPS single. Probably huh? Since it's a new single and LIPS will have been out for 2 weeks.

Sorry...missed replying to this...I can try and find out..let you know....
    Oh yeah, no problem. Whenever you get around to it. Thanks.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3

Today's Kame's 22nd Birthday!!

I hope he gets to do something special!!

For my Kat-tun friends here who also like arashi..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=b7qU6802mlo

Dear friends,

Anyone knows how payment by paypal system works?

Hehe, hi there, strawberry. I like how you refer to us as "friends." Not that we're not friends, but anyway, it's cute.

Anyway, i have a PayPal account and basically you can set it up to where PayPal will end up charging your credit card or you can opt for it deduct the amount from your bank account. I don't really use my PayPal but from what i remember is if a place accepts PayPal, you just have to provide the email address with which you had created your PayPal account and then PayPal charges your credit card or deducts the amount from your bank account. So i guess it's relatively secure 'cause you never have to give out your credit card number and what not. Are you considering using PayPal, strawberry?
    I <3 MatsuJun

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans View Post
    Hehe, hi there, strawberry. I like how you refer to us as "friends." Not that we're not friends, but anyway, it's cute.

Anyway, i have a PayPal account and basically you can set it up to where PayPal will end up charging your credit card or you can opt for it deduct the amount from your bank account. I don't really use my PayPal but from what i remember is if a place accepts PayPal, you just have to provide the email address with which you had created your PayPal account and then PayPal charges your credit card or deducts the amount from your bank account. So i guess it's relatively secure 'cause you never have to give out your credit card number and what not. Are you considering using PayPal, strawberry?

yes, i think of you guys as friends. yes, may need to use paypal...is there a website where I go to start a paypal account? how long does it take?

yes, i think of you guys as friends. yes, may need to use paypal...is there a website where I go to start a paypal account? how long does it take?
    Yup, all you have to do is go to the PayPal website (www.paypal.com) and register for an account. It doesn't take long at all. Just enter the required information and then you're ready to go.

It has FAQs too just in case you have any specific questions or are concerned about using it.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Yup, all you have to do is go to the PayPal website (www.paypal.com) and register for an account. It doesn't take long at all. Just enter the required information and then you're ready to go.

It has FAQs too just in case you have any specific questions or are concerned about using it.
    Thank you beanybeans .

Just to share, I was watching some old chibi clips of Arashi and the rest of JE in general and there was this one clip when Kattun did backed up dancing for Arashi..that clip was so funny because Kame was backing behind for Nino and when Nino kneel down during the performance at 1 point, we can see Kame's face oh so clearly facing the camera....that was when Kame was not yet well-known I believed..really funny for that split moment...

Just to share, I was watching some old chibi clips of Arashi and the rest of JE in general and there was this one clip when Kattun did backed up dancing for Arashi..that clip was so funny because Kame was backing behind for Nino and when Nino kneel down during the performance at 1 point, we can see Kame's face oh so clearly facing the camera....that was when Kame was not yet well-known I believed..really funny for that split moment...
    Oooh, sounds cute. Do you have a link for that clip?
    I <3 MatsuJun

Oooh, sounds cute. Do you have a link for that clip?

I am sorry, I do not have that link

oh, I wanted to ask if there's any pairing of Jin and Nakamaru in the fandom?

Default JE Sports 2003 -dance battle portion

I am sorry, I do not have that link

oh, I wanted to ask if there's any pairing of Jin and Nakamaru in the fandom?
    yes but not for that kind of 'yaoi' things but more like "baka" pairing

Quote Originally Posted by tanteun View Post
    yes but not for that kind of 'yaoi' things but more like "baka" pairing
    Thanks, I actually have in mind more that kind of pairing than yaoi....

I have seen Kame's Oshareism...this show's host is really funny...the guests always seemed to have a good time....does anyone know what the show is actually about?

I have seen Kame's Oshareism...this show's host is really funny...the guests always seemed to have a good time....does anyone know what the show is actually about?
    I find this show to be quite entertaining too. I've seen both Kame and Jin's Oshareism and i was supposed to watch MatsuJun's too but ever since my hard drive died, i haven't been able to do that. So that reminds me, i better go and download MatsuJun's again. I'm not exactly sure what Oshareism is actually about but i like how the hosts get one-on-one with the guests and you somehow just end up learning a whole lot more about them. Does this show ever invite the entire group if an artist is part of a group? Or is it always individual interviews?
    I <3 MatsuJun

I find this show to be quite entertaining too. I've seen both Kame and Jin's Oshareism and i was supposed to watch MatsuJun's too but ever since my hard drive died, i haven't been able to do that. So that reminds me, i better go and download MatsuJun's again. I'm not exactly sure what Oshareism is actually about but i like how the hosts get one-on-one with the guests and you somehow just end up learning a whole lot more about them. Does this show ever invite the entire group if an artist is part of a group? Or is it always individual interviews?
    based on what I seen, seems to be mainly individuals...

There was this one episode of CK, episode 17. The kattun people were making fun of this plumplish female violinist...did you guys hear any fan's comments on that episode? Someone was disappointed with them for doing that and after watchin it, I got to say I was disappointed too..I mean what's up with that?

if anyone needs links for that...I'll post it. I think Maru and Jin in particular were pretty mean to that girl...

There was this one episode of CK, episode 17. The kattun people were making fun of this plumplish female violinist...did you guys hear any fan's comments on that episode? Someone was disappointed with them for doing that and after watchin it, I got to say I was disappointed too..I mean what's up with that?

if anyone needs links for that...I'll post it. I think Maru and Jin in particular were pretty mean to that girl...
    Oh really? That's not very nice. They really should know better than to make fun of people because of their weight, especially when it's done publicly. I'm assuming they're making fun of her weight. Anyway, i'm slowly making my way through the CK episodes, so when i get there i'll make a comment. Though i'm not sure when i'll get to that point. Hehe.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Oh really? That's not very nice. They really should know better than to make fun of people because of their weight, especially when it's done publicly. I'm assuming they're making fun of her weight. Anyway, i'm slowly making my way through the CK episodes, so when i get there i'll make a comment. Though i'm not sure when i'll get to that point. Hehe.
    yah, I thought they shouldn't do that, the girl might feel hurt...